PDA

View Full Version : Looking for <3 at Ani-Magic

Hibiki-chan
08-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Well, since a similar thread for Otakon became quite popular, I thought I'd start it in Ani-Magic as well since it's also coming up!

I for one am looking for friends to meet at Ani-Magic living near my area. If there's a cosplay.com gathering I'll be there for sure! I wanna meet the people behind the avatars... and possibly someone to get to know quite a bit too. :D

Aoshi Shinomori
08-01-2003, 01:32 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be a cosplay.com gathering at Animagic. we had one last year.

Michi
08-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Ani-Magic is such an intimate con that you'll end up meeting at least 90% of the attendees before the end of the weekend... Meeting new people and possible dates won't be hard at all. :p

RyuHayabusaDOA2
08-01-2003, 06:52 PM
well, all I can say is, you may never know lol ^_^ and a good way is at the con dance, but that's just me I guess.

Muteki
08-01-2003, 08:29 PM
Yay! Meeting new people!!! I'll be all over the con.. If you see me introduce yourself.

DarkGunner
08-01-2003, 10:35 PM
I too hope to meet more faces behind the avatars. I really didnt go out of my way to meet anyone at expo and didnt go to the cosplay.com gathering...which I prolly should have. Ani-magic does though have a much much smaller group of people which should make meeting em' much easier. XD

Rey-Rey
08-01-2003, 10:45 PM
Meet the face behind the avatar? I don't know what you're talking about. >=D

Woof. >=D Rey-Rey Effect. >=D

IkariYui
08-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Thats probably the best thing about Ani-Magic. Because its a smaller con, you have a ton of time to relax and meet new people. At the first Ani-Magic in 2000, I met a ton of people that are now another family to me. I even met my boyfriend there. Three years in November, w00t^_^ But yeah, Ani-Magic is the place to meet some cool people.

Hibiki~ If you get your Kamatari done in time, you should meet with us at the Kenshin gathering. I'm cosplaying Yumi and I'd love pics with a Kamatari! ^_~

RyuHayabusaDOA2
08-02-2003, 12:53 PM
hmmm..I agree with DarkGunner on that one. I would love to meet the people behind the avatars and Rey-Rey doesn't count lol XD, but yeah, ani-magic is that close of a con. If you see me loungin on the jacuzzi, don't be shy, come up and say hi! :D

Hibiki-chan
08-02-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by IkariYui
...Hibiki~ If you get your Kamatari done in time, you should meet with us at the Kenshin gathering. I'm cosplaying Yumi and I'd love pics with a Kamatari! ^_~ ...

Heehee. Well, I'm planning to debut Kamatari in AnimeExpo of 2004. Since I do need time, money, and resources (*cough* sewing machine and skills! *cough*) it'll probably take me that long to assemble the entire thing.

In the meantime though I am meeting up with the CLAMP group on Saturday (after class *groans*). Which I should probably post about right now ^_^;;;