PDA

View Full Version : Hana Yori Dango gathering wanted - PLEASE READ! :)

KimikoChan
08-01-2003, 08:30 PM
*WARNING* a LOT of begging will be shown in this post :p

Hey everyone,

Hana Yori Dango is my favorite anime and manga and has been for YEARS. I will be cosplaying Makino Tsukushi from the series and would LOVE to have an F4 to take pictures with.

If you've never seen the series or want more info, check out this site: http://niko-niko.net/hana/hana.html.

I just think it would be cool to get a group of 4 guys (or crossplayers :D) to be the F4 for pictures. I've never seen it done, so why not? HYD is a highly under-appreciated series and needs to be known! Well, it will be soon, since it's FINALLY gotten licensed ^^

Anyways, the outfits would be easy because they wear regular clothes. Of course not something you'd normally wear probably :p but could be found in thrift stores no problem.

For anyone who decides to do this, if you live close enough, I'll let you borrow my tapes of the series OR I can burn you a copy on cd!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :)

I'd also love to have other characters as well, it's just a school uniform ^^

And for the lucky person to be Doumyouji, think of all the pictures we can take with Makino (me) kicking your butt ;)

A list of characters: http://niko-niko.net/hana/characters.html

*beg beg* please!

Oh another thing, I'll be wearing this costume on Sunday @ AM, so if you can just spare a few minutes for photos, that would be wonderful. I'll love you for life!

K_Valentine
08-01-2003, 08:50 PM
Should I add it to the gatherings thread?

Muteki
08-01-2003, 09:56 PM
Niko-niko.net.. Emi-chan's site.. Cool~ I would volunteer but I don't have time. :( Gomen.

KimikoChan
08-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by K_Valentine
Should I add it to the gatherings thread?

No I wouldn't add it, because I'm the only one :p and unless I can get some people to volunteer then it would be pointless

*begs some more* :)

Usagi Mylene
08-02-2003, 01:52 AM
AHhhh!!!! I want to help you!!! But I need to find out if I can do this or not......

Also, I haven't seen the anime so I can't really pick someone. I'm having a hard time finding it Errr... Are you going to The Bay Area Picnic in Aug right? Can I get them on CD so I can watch them and see if I can pick someone and get a costume done in time?

I'm even willing to crossplay if you don't mind....

Let me know!

EDIT: I just checked out the site and I saw pics of their school uni. I could probaly cosplay her friend from school. I'm going to Ani-Magic with a Navy pleated skirt already (Usagi Star Uni) and the jacket 'cuz of Battle Royal. Grab an extra white blouse and yeah....

PM or if you AOL IM Usagi Mylene