PDA

View Full Version : Utena Cosplay?

Lyn
04-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Just curious if there are any folks doing Utena cosplay this AZ. twentystitches and I will (hopefully) be wearing Mamiya and Mikage at some point. But I think it would be great to get photos with any other Utena cosplayers that may be there. ^^

rosabella
04-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Just curious if there are any folks doing Utena cosplay this AZ. twentystitches and I will (hopefully) be wearing Mamiya and Mikage at some point. But I think it would be great to get photos with any other Utena cosplayers that may be there. ^^

OMG!! I'll be going as Rosebride Utena! We should take pictures together. ^^

Lyn
04-21-2009, 02:21 PM
OMG Yes please! ^_^ That would be awesome.

Kyasaren
04-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I love Utena ^_^ I always wanted to cosplay her, she's one of my fav tomboys.
Unfortunately I can't be her this year, but I will make sure to take pictures of you guys!

KiwiNinamori
04-24-2009, 08:28 AM
So tempted, I've been working on an Anthy costume. It counts which day you are doing it.

Anjiru
04-24-2009, 01:52 PM
I'm actually going as Rosebride Utena too! I'll have a Rosebride Kozue with me. Is there a particular day you guys were thinking about?

rosabella
04-25-2009, 11:22 AM
I can only do Utena cosplay on Friday because on Sunday and Saturday I'll have a tattoo on my face that won't come off easily. Does anyone else have any other preference?

KiwiNinamori
04-25-2009, 12:20 PM
I guess I'll skip this time. I can't make Friday, I'll have face paint on most likely.

Anjiru
04-25-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm fine with Friday or Saturday.

Bur Loire
04-25-2009, 03:43 PM
AH! I'LL BRING MY MOVIE TOUGAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333
I'll be wearing it Friday afternoon\night probably XD <3333

Lyn
04-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Well I don't think me or Mamiya have any day set. So I think we can wear them whenever. I'll have to ask her but Friday should work. ^^ As I imagine the Hall contest will be on Sat and I have something else I want to enter in that.

rosabella
04-26-2009, 09:50 AM
AH! I'LL BRING MY MOVIE TOUGAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333
I'll be wearing it Friday afternoon\night probably XD <3333

Gooooooooooooooood! Cause that's when I want to wear Utena.

Bur Loire
04-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Gooooooooooooooood! Cause that's when I want to wear Utena.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS <3
OMG SO THIS IS KINDA OFF TOPIC-ESQUE BUT I'M SUPER PUMPED.

I was driving home today while listening to AKIO'S CAR THEME.
Like the song had JUST THEN CAME ON on the cd player......and.......CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT CAR DRIVES UP RIGHT THE FREAK NEXT TO ME!?

NOT EVEN GUNNA LIE IT WAS SERIOUSLY FREAKING AKIO. Well....his CAR anyway. Excat model/shape/colour EVERYTHING.

I was like FLAILING in the driver's seat. Best timing EVER.

rosabella
04-26-2009, 09:09 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS <3
OMG SO THIS IS KINDA OFF TOPIC-ESQUE BUT I'M SUPER PUMPED.

I was driving home today while listening to AKIO'S CAR THEME.
Like the song had JUST THEN CAME ON on the cd player......and.......CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT CAR DRIVES UP RIGHT THE FREAK NEXT TO ME!?

NOT EVEN GUNNA LIE IT WAS SERIOUSLY FREAKING AKIO. Well....his CAR anyway. Excat model/shape/colour EVERYTHING.

I was like FLAILING in the driver's seat. Best timing EVER.

*o*

THAT'S SO FREAKING CRAZY EPIC!!! Now I'm ULTRA SUPER PUMPED for Utena cosplay! Along with being trashbag brothers!!

Bur Loire
04-27-2009, 08:46 PM
OMFG. I want Akio's car so badly. JUST TO TAKE PICTURES IN *O*
XD

EL OH EL to trashbag brothers XD

rosabella
04-27-2009, 09:06 PM
*o*

That would almost be like....THE WORLD'S GREATEST foootogshoot EVAR!! Second only to our most sacreligious Duke Chapel shoot as *coughlucifer and michaelcough* twins!!

na-naru
05-12-2009, 11:15 AM
OMFG. I want Akio's car so badly. JUST TO TAKE PICTURES IN *O*
XD

EL OH EL to trashbag brothers XD

omg i ran across a shiny red convertible once in costume, i wanted to jump on it to take pictures but that would've been really rude >:

ANYWAY, i might be bringing my duelist utena costume along maaayyybe, if you guys decide on a shoot time then i might be able to make it xD

Lyn
05-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Well the only thing I'm doing Friday is the NOIZ concert at 7pm so any time before that is fine by me. ^_^

Lyn
05-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Reviving this a little. Since there will be several of us doing Utena on Friday, do we want to arrange a time to meet or just hope we all eventually run into each other? XP We'll probably be doing Mikage and Mamiya in the afternoon.

rosabella
05-19-2009, 01:30 AM
It would probably be good to set up a time to do a meet up. I'll only be wearing Utena in the evening though. I've got other stuff planned to wear the rest of the day.

Lyn
05-19-2009, 01:31 PM
rosabella - How late in the evening? Earlier evening, like 5pm would be best for me. But if not I could possibly get back into costume after the concert, which would probably be closer to 9pm.