PDA

View Full Version : Alichino volume 4.....

Lady Somairot
08-01-2003, 11:01 PM
does anyone know if/when volume 4 will be released?

*pout* need... more... tsugiri... goodness.....

*drool*

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
08-03-2003, 05:36 AM
i am sorry can't help u.....stopped reading it and sold it coz the words are too hard for me to read....but how did u discovered alichino? it's such a kool manga! i discovered it while I was into Angel Sanctuary

Kirschwasser
08-03-2003, 10:05 AM
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought that volume 4 had been released. *Snaps fingers* Darn....
Yeah, for some reason volume 4 hasn't been published yet...which I don't know why, considering that's it's been more than a year since Shurei-sensei drew in Eyes magazine. (Gosh darn it, I don't know why Eyes magazine was canceled...it had really great artwork).

Chibi Bunni
08-05-2003, 06:44 PM
I don't know..but..Alichino was too confusing for my slow mind to comprehend..x.x

Lady Somairot
08-07-2003, 05:52 PM
!! give it another try!!! ^_~

i'm sure you're not slow, silly. ^_^_^_^_^^_^__^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

mikcy
08-08-2003, 02:14 AM
The 4th one needs to come out. X.x; I love Alichino, but I still get confused a lot. XD

Clueless Case
01-03-2004, 11:20 PM
its not comin out....
i dont think it was ever finished

Lyn
01-03-2004, 11:52 PM
its not comin out....
i dont think it was ever finished

;_; That's an insanely depressing thought...

Though it does seem like it's probably true, that this manga has been left unfinished.

But still, I hope that maybe she'll pick it up some day and write more as I really want to know what happens next. It's such a good manga and I would hate to see it left unfinished, espicially with just only 3 volumes.

nemesae
01-04-2004, 10:57 AM
We'd have to write her (is it a her?) a note to say Alichino should be continued ;)
anyway, I just read the scanlation of volume 1 and I must say good story, and I love the art even more! ^_^ so I'll be buying it soon

Zarnib
03-01-2008, 03:11 AM
Ok I really love the manga "Alichino" as well. Rumor has it that "Shurei Kouyu" has broken her arm... I'm not sure if it's true but if it is it must be hard for her...
http://messageboard.tokyopop.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1540.html

Angathol
03-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Ok I really love the manga "Alichino" as well. Rumor has it that "Shurei Kouyu" has broken her arm... I'm not sure if it's true but if it is it must be hard for her...
http://messageboard.tokyopop.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1540.html

Goddamn... I've been waiting for years for that fourth volume.

As informative as your post is, this thread has been dead for four years...