PDA

View Full Version : less then 99 days left your comment ^^ and what will you do ^^

trixyloupwolf
04-25-2009, 08:53 PM
nya!
hi all ^^
whos renting a hotel room^^
wen are you comming 1 - 2 or all 3 days ^^

me obviosly the 3 day ^^

what your to do list ^^
what will you buy (if you alrady know)
wich contest will you go play ^^

wich panel intesrest you to go ^^

are you entering the maskerade??

anything else ya wanna add ^^

nah sorry i just can't wait ^^ it still a long wait so make it shorter by playing this question game ^^

friendly
trixy

Nefer
04-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Hm, let's see, go questions game!
I'm renting an hotel room for two friends and all, meaning Yuki, Kaname and Zero (Vampire Knight) in the same hotel room saturday night! Gonna be epic!

I'm obviously coming the 3 days, friday depends when I'll finish work (go working in Dorval, not the best public bus service let's say!). But ya, I'll probably just go back home, take my cosplay in a back and head the the Palais des Congres, perhaps eat something at China town first and then changing to Xemnas ^^ I'm happy to have my intership this summer, will be less trouble than last year when I wasn't in Mtl!

To do list:
Well, finish stuff for AN first XD
Then make Zero's cosplay, and I'm done ^^ So after AN, only have to worry about Zero, thanks godness!

What I'll buy:
NO IDEA! lol Depends what I won't buy at AN...

Contest:
Cosplay Chess if I can subscribe before it's full ^^

Panel:
Probably none, no time for it with three cosplay this year @_@

Not entering the masquarade, far too shy to do that alone XD

mazoku-chan
04-26-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm planning to go the whole time too, I did the pre-reg. I'm not stressed about it yet, because right now I got my end of semester and AnimeNorth to keep me amused. =P

Still I'm eager, last year I was stupid and didn't go. :(

I'm not renting a hotel, because I live in the area. ^^

I don't know if I'll reuse my Gundam Seed's Nicol costume or if I'll manage to do Grell from Kuroshitsuji.

SpiffyDip
04-28-2009, 07:17 PM
Ohh i've never been to an anime convention before, but i will go to the Otakuthon this year.
^^
I'm gonna try to go for the three days because my friend will.

I'm for sure going as Light Yagami the first day, but the other days i'm not so sure, maybe i should only make two costumes...or three, i need to decide who i'd want to be.
;-;

As for the masquerade, i had a really good idea for a skit but neither my sister or my friends want to do it.
D:

Oh well, maybe if i went next year they'd want to do it.
^.^

jusdepomme
05-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Je ne crois pas qu'on va prendre une chambre d'hôtel cette année non plus. Sinon, ben je ne suis pas là le vendredi puisque je travail de soir et donc, j'aurais pas fini de travailler.

Je sais pas si je fais ou j'aide à la masquerade encore, on verra selon mon retour :)

Ryocha
05-11-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm still pondering about attending Otakuthon (most likely to do panels, haha) most because of money. But if I do get the chance to go, I'll definately take it. :D

trixyloupwolf
05-16-2009, 07:46 PM
yeah ya should cimme [[

MDA
05-20-2009, 11:54 PM
I only know a few things...
I want to go all three days
and my cosplay list:
Fri: Organization Roxas [Kingdom Hearts II / Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days]
Sat: Draconian Roxas [Kingdom Hearts / Original Design] (If I can finish it)
Sun: Halloween Town Roxas [Original based for Roxas / Kingdom Hearts]

Can not sew
05-21-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm not totally sure if I'm going this year (recession, duh, so I might not be able to go by train both ways, and I really REALLY don't want to drive) by my cousins in Montreal seem to want me back for a week or two, so they'll probably decide on the Otakuthon time of year :D

I'd go Saturday and Sunday. No hotel, my aunt lives near the area, and gives me a place to stay :D
My Zelda I'm wearing to Anime North this weekend will probably make a comeback in July, bigger and better, so I may enter the masqurade... depends if I fell like it, and more importantly if I know if I'm going in time X(

jusdepomme
05-24-2009, 12:54 PM
Are you living in Toronto? if yes, why not take the bus. You can have a 10$ deal if you book your tickets soon enough (10$ to come and 10$ to go back ;) )

eebanee
05-25-2009, 05:06 PM
I hope I can make it down. I'd really Like to wear my soon to be completed Killer from One Piece cosplay.

Tiny-Nami
05-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Can't wait ^^ I will mostly likely re-work my Yuna costume and use that, as well as a Tifa Lockhart outfit...it still seems so far away :(

Heiisama
05-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Im not gonna answer the questions, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long and im lazy xD.
Think of cosplaying as :

not sure who to choose yet >.<

World Destruction Cosplay [Kyrie]
Eureka Seven Cosplay [Moondoggie]
Darker Then Black Cosplay [Hei]
Kiba Cosplay [Zed]
Baccano! Cosplay [Firo]
Beet The Vandel Buster Cosplay [Beet]
Soul Eater Cosplay [Death The Kid, Maka Albarn's Soul and Black Star<--- most wanted]
Busou Renkin Cosplay [Kazuki Muto]
One Piece Cosplay [Luffy, Zoro]

oh and this is my first convention lol :]

trixyloupwolf
05-27-2009, 07:01 PM
lol ^^
yeah
welcome abord new friend ^^

waa that so many in wich to choose hehe^^

nya!
friendly
trixy

Heiisama
05-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Lol Thanks XD. And i know its a lot xDDD. but i figured i had about 3 months(if you count this month) before The Convention o.o. A lot of time to choose :]

jusdepomme
06-02-2009, 04:13 PM
yeah but don't forget it always takes more time then we think to make a costume :)

Finally, I'm not sure I'll be able to make Ame-Warashi so I might wear another costume on saturday and if I'm able to make it, I want to do tinkerbell for real this time :)

UnnamedUnknown
06-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Well finally after several debates and fights whether i'll be going or not, the ninja side prevailed. Even though i won't be there on friday (since i'll only arrive at around 11pm-12pm), I'll be ready by Saturday and Sunday. As far as the cosplays go, i'll be bringing back ANBU with a few tweaks and will most likely introduce Garlock Simon on one of those days... hopefully i get all the essentials for it in time (Which brings me to my point, does anyone know of a site that possibly sells those Simon goggles or the star shaped glasses?) Thank you ~

jusdepomme
06-04-2009, 03:13 PM
yeah!! can't wait to see you there then :) make sure to come and say hi :)

KoopaT
06-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Need to fix up Dark Link and Viral a bit for Otakon and Otakuthon in July :) Bringing both of them along! They debuted at Anime North as some of you ahve seen and i want to make them better before then!

Looking forward to seeing all!
-G

Pillow-chan
06-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Wah, your Viral costume was amazing, KoopaT! I'm bringing my Nia costume, we'll totally have to get pictures =D

Nefer
06-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Oh gosh dark link (ahah sorry, but I'm stick with calling you that XD), you're Viral WASN'T FINISH???? Whoa... It looked amazing at AN! Wonder what need to be retouch O_O Seriously, even the boots you didn't seem to like were great!

DROO
06-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Planning...to take pictures

.....of Trixy!!!!

KoopaT
06-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Wah, your Viral costume was amazing, KoopaT! I'm bringing my Nia costume, we'll totally have to get pictures =D

Thanks! Definitely will have to pose again ^^ Your Nia was adorable and it was nice meeting you at AN :)

Nefer:
Oh gosh dark link (ahah sorry, but I'm stick with calling you that XD), you're Viral WASN'T FINISH???? Whoa... It looked amazing at AN! Wonder what need to be retouch O_O Seriously, even the boots you didn't seem to like were great!

Planning to redo Viral's bandages entirely, going shopping for a good material this weekend. I am thinking of getting a thicker material that will allow to give the illusion that Viral's forearms are thicker (which they seem to be)

Have to find a way to fix up the cloak/scarf too so i dont get strangled all day like i did during AN.. my Neck was all red when i took it off lol.

The boots i'm not a big fan of but i think i'll just keep them until the end of the summer since (right now) the plan is to make a new Viral for the next convention season!

Looking forward to Otakuthonnnnn ^^

Nefer
06-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Hmm, well for your scarf, use safety pins on your shoulder (the costume, not your skin! XD). Just pin your scarf to it, in a not too visible way of course.
That's what I did for Byakuya evil 3 meters long scarf of DOOM, that way I wasn't strangle TOO much, lol. But for Otakuthon, I plan on trying to pin it perhaps on my upper back near the shoulders, would be even less getting on my nerves when having to take my camera bag back from the ground etc...

For the bandage, hmmm, try Club Tissus, that's were I bought my bandages for my keyblade handle, thicker than medical ones, and you have a LOT of it for almost nothing (it's like, 2$/LB or KG or something like that, and it weight NOTHING! I think it cost me a good dollar, perhaps less, for two big rolls, one red and one blue). It's in the 'spare room' place, were all the left over material are for 2$/meters. Or at least, it's the case in my hometown (sad I only have red and blue, I would have gladly give you the rest of mine, I almost didn't touch it @_@)...

trixyloupwolf
06-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Planning...to take pictures

.....of Trixy!!!!

^^ hehe yeah!

Vzmey
06-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Oh is anyone going to other conventions this summer? I'm hoping to go to Northern Anime Festival, Ai-kon, Otakuthon and CNAnime.... oh and if I thought it was physically possible I would got to Kita-Kon as well?

I'm hoping to do as many conventions as possible. It would be neat to run into people on multiple occasions? Anyone have ideas?

trixyloupwolf
06-13-2009, 09:42 AM
iam going to cn anime too and some other too so maybe ^^;; nya!

hey otakuthon is sooo soon ^^

what are you gonna wear ^^

jusdepomme
06-14-2009, 11:32 AM
I'll be at CN Anime also and Anticipation (Worldcon) but these are the only other cons I'm planning to do

petitechou
06-18-2009, 10:41 AM
i'm coming to all 3 days ^_^ Otakuthon is in less than two months!!! yoohoo!!! i can't wait to go!