PDA

View Full Version : last minute tough (1 day or 2 day left )

trixyloupwolf
04-28-2009, 09:17 PM
panic mode
packaging my stuff

ive finish my 2 costume for the contest
plus the doll thingy too
also as my dress for the normal maskerade(thats one is a old costume i never wore to any con)

still hope its up the quality that there ^^;;;;

what tips on thing not to forgot ^^????

any last minute stuff
any help
any thing^^
say it all folk

friendly
trixy

u2ecila
04-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Camera - check
Comfy shoes - check
Tickets - check
Notepad and pen - check
Costumes - sadly, no check! :waaaah: :bigcry: :sulk:

I just finished moving in to my new place, so no dress up for me this time! Everything is packed away (except some awesome Marie Antoinette shoes I just ordered...)

I can't wait to see everyone else's creations and take lots of pictures!

ecila

alpha_helix
04-29-2009, 04:43 PM
WOO freakin' HOO!

Sewing done: check
Academic work that's due this week: check
Tickets bought: check
Ride to airport confirmed: check
Packing: Not yet, it is tradition for me to wait until late the night before and stay up all night going crazy.
Prescriptions filled: check
Getting cash out: not check, the nearest one is borked, so I'm gonna wait until I get to the airport to get moneh
Tidying up and doing laundry before I leave: not check, this too is part of the pre-travel crazy all night ritual

Now all that stands in my way is bringing myself to go to class tomorrow. Oooh, oooh, and the great news is my neuranatomy term paper got pushed back, so I don't have to make it not suck anymore until after I get back!

CapsuleCorp
04-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Still need to print up my reference materials and documentation, and burn my music onto CD. Good thing we're not leaving until later in the afternoon on Thursday. XD

Crazy Flower
04-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Costumes are done: Just printed my boarding pass.

Need to stop by work and pick up my check for spending money. I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight, I know.

LadyoftheThread
04-30-2009, 11:31 AM
I think I'm all packed and should be leaving in a couple of hours. I'll have to finish my prop for the SF&F masquerade in my hotel room tonight though. That thing turned out to be a time-eating monster and I've still got a couple of hours of work left on it. Me and my bird-brained ideas! :rolleyes:

I'll have:
Sarah from Kaleido Star
Eugenie from Gankutsuou
Count D (tailcoat and vampire outfits) from Petshop of Horrors
18th century undergarments for the Le Chevalier costume I didn't finish (since I heard there was going to be a historical underwear gathering Sunday morning)
and for the SF&F masquerade, my favorite old costume with a new prop