PDA

View Full Version : Costume-list for Animagic 2003

Eurobeat King
08-03-2003, 02:46 PM
Hey everyone,

Not sure if there was a thread for this yet, but I thought I might bring it up. Please list the costume(s) that you plan to bring and wear to Animagic 2003. If you have a schedule planned (already?!) mention that too. Here's my list:

1. Shinji Ikari w/ Pen-Pen (Evangelion)
2. Hibiki Takane (Capcom vs. SNK 2)
3. Trowa Barton (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz)
4. King (King of Fighters 1999)
5. Kim Jae Hoon (Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves)
6. Ohgami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
7. Ryosuke Takahashi w/ RX-7 FC3S (Initial D)

I hopefully will have the chance to wear ALL of these, considering that I'll be taking pictures of cosplayers during the 3 days I'm there. :thumbsup: But since AniM is small and easy to locate people, I shouldn't have a problem. :D

See you all there exactly 2 months from today! :skidude2:

.Hacker
08-03-2003, 02:53 PM
Agh...2 months!!!!
must....get...act...together......

Current list of stuff to do-

Hikura Yu from Candidate for Goddess
Old school Richter Belmont
Secret Capcom cosplay (only a few people know of this)
and hopefully I will get Shizumaru or Hokutomaru done by then too....

otherwide I will bring Claude C Kenni from Star Ocean again along with maybe Tokaki from Fushigi Yuugi again if there's a group going about

positivespace
08-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Friday night: Iijima Keita - Battle Royale
Saturday day: Paine (default) - FFX-2
Saturday night: Paine (black mage) - FFX-2

Wow... I can put up a schedule! It was only a few months ago that I was creating my first costume for my first con... amazing how much I've gotten "sucked in" to all of this. (In a good way, of course!) =D

K_Valentine
08-03-2003, 03:19 PM
Friday:
-Kimura-sensei (Azumanga Daioh)
-Manga (read: screw the orange hair) Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)
-Lupin (Lupin) If Cosplay Revu-ing
-Yuichi Kayama (Sakura Taisen)
-Shougo Kawada (Battle Royale)

Saturday:
-Subaru Sumeragi (X/1999)
-Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
-Touya Kinamoto (Card Captor Sakura)
-Kenji Murasame (Giant Robo)

Sunday
-Luffy (One Piece)
-Lupin (Lupin)

It's not as many as it looks. I can use the same clothes for three costumes.

Raider3
08-03-2003, 03:42 PM
K_Valentine: I was about to ask "How do you FIND THE ROOM to pack all those costumes?!" @_@

At FanimeCon and Anime Expo this year, I brought three costumes, just enough regular clothes, socks, underwear, camcorder, digital camera, handheld computer, game boy, and way too much other stuff, most of which ended up getting used either not too much, or not at all, and I filled up one big suitcase, one overhead airline bin-sized one, and a messenger-bag briefcase with all my stuff.

I'm planning a 4th costume which looks like it'll debut at Ani-Magic definitely at this point, unless I rapidly develop in my sewing skills between now and the end of Sept. I shudder at the thought of filling up the back of my pickup truck with luggage, let alone getting it into a room. (Which I STILL need to look into! Aagh!)

I'm definitely looking into planning future costumes where I can re-use components from existing ones, and I've thought of at least a couple for 2004-2005.

Now that I think of it, life would be a little easier if everyone was field-issued a pocket dimension of their own to store stuff in that they didn't really need at any given time. (Hey, it worked for Iczer-1 and her Iczer-Robo!)

My Ani-Magic line up consists of:
My three existing costumes -
--Bean Bandit (Riding Bean OAV/Gunsmith Cats manga)
--Naeo Tanaka (As seen in his apartment and the "homeland" - Otaku No Video)
--FOmar Raider3 (Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2)
And a debut costume -
--Naeo Tanaka as Char Aznable (During the college student festival - Otaku No Video)

Somehow, I think I'm going to be bringing two big suitcases, at least...

JoeBoeing
08-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Hey Al - Maybe you should do Shinji's plugsuit... I bet that will have all the eva fangirls glomping you.

My costumes... not sure yet.

I'll have my team rocket and white mage. I'm not sure if I'll make my Junpei (JP Digimon: Frontier) for this con yet or not. If I make Junpei I'll bring my Ramus (Lunar) with me because I'll need to shave for Junpei and might as well bring my Ramus then.

Velvy
08-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Friday -- Hirono (Battle Royale)
Saturday -- Alice (American McGee's Alice)
Sunday -- Saya (Blood: The Last Vampire) <---might switch those two around, who knows @_@ but that's what I'm costuming so far

HA! I get to use fake blood on ALL my costumes! >:3 *Dances*

Nadeshiko
08-03-2003, 05:19 PM
- Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)
- Pepper (Sugar)
- Kyoko Minazuki (Rival Schools)
- Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)
- Orihime Soletta (Sakura Taisen)
- Keiko Onuki (BR)

- Tohru (Fruits Basket)
- Karen (X)
- Nadeshiko (CCS)

- Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)

Eurobeat King
08-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Joe: Nahhh, i don't like the Shinji plug-suit, since I can't make it myself, and there's a lot of good plug-suits out there already. With the school uniform, there are more girl cosplayers who do the school uniform for Rei & Asuka, so at every con I always find someone to pair up with for pictures. :) IF i ever wanted to do a plug-suit, as a gag I'd wear Asuka's red plugsuit like Shinji did in one episode of EVA, and be the first one to be to cosplay that.. hehe :thumbsup:

KimikoChan
08-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Friday -

Girl #4 Sakura Ogawa (Battle Royale)
Oneesan (Battle Royale)

Saturday -

Sumomo (Chobits)
Zelda (LOZ: A link to the past)

Sunday -

Makino Tsukushi (Hana Yori Dango)

SohjiroX
08-03-2003, 05:56 PM
I have no days planned for each one but,

Anjo: Battle Royale
Seichiro: X/1999
Hurt Van: Escaflowne
hopefully Nathan Graves: Castlevania circle of the moon
Chris: King of fighters
S.T.A.R.S. cop: Resident Evil
Maybe Muraki: Yami No Matsuei
Black mage: Nuclear power comics
Custom guilty gear outfit

thats about it I think for now, I still have to see if I need to do more or not and what gatherings and groups I am in.

Miaka No Baka
08-03-2003, 06:35 PM
hmm I'll be bringing:

Chii- Chobits

Mint - Tokyo mew mew (hopefully I'll have it done in time)

Misao - Rurouni Kenshin (not traditional misao outfit but a rarer one)

FOnwearl - PSO hopefully I don't lose too much weight so I can still fit in it

Strawberry yukata - I'll be wearing it maybe friday night or so it's the only one I have planned for a date as of right now. ^_^;

Maybe some others dunno yet...

Definately masquerade costume but dunno what it will be yet as our group hasn't decided.

Miaka no Baka

DarkGunner
08-03-2003, 07:42 PM
Eh, don't exactly have a schedule yet...but costumes I'm planning to wear goes as follows:

Utena Tenjou *White Duelist* (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Surprise Costume (Rurouni Kenshin)
Possibly improved FFX Rikku
Fujiko Mine (Lupin the III)

sailorpsychosis
08-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Sango (yukata) - Inuyasha
That is the only for-sure costume I am bringing, as well as an outfit for the festival if I feel like wearing it.
However, a friend and I are thinking of doing some DiGi Charat characters at Nan Desu Kan, so depending what she chooses, I may have a Puchiko or Dejiko outfit also.
Possible costume:
Ritsuko - Evangelion (how come nobody ever cosplays as her? She's beautiful! I just need some magenta-ish tights and a blond wig, which I know will look terrible on me! But I can pull this off since she's not a real blond, so the coloring will be correct! ^^;)

Oooh, everyone's got some great lineups so far! I can't wait to see you all! ^_^

Psychotic Jei
08-03-2003, 08:18 PM
I haaave.

Friday- Seto Kaiba (Yugioh)
Saturday- Irvine Kinneas (FFVIII)
Sunday- ??

-Possibles if I can finish in time-
Folken (Escaflowne)
Sorata (X)

Moon Prince
08-03-2003, 08:48 PM
costume? ugh. I'm bringing far too many and don't really know if I will get the chance to wear them all... here's my list..

Reni Milchstrasse - (Sakura Wars) NOTE: I have several versions.
1 Kiseiki no Kane (in planning for Hizashigumi Friday night)
2 Musical Revue suit (for Hizashigumi Friday night)
3 Standard
4 Duke (in progress for planned "Shonnen Red" gathering)
5 Plaid casual
Charlotte (Samurai Shodown) possibly for Cap/SNK gathering
King (KOF) if not Charlotte, then I will wear King
Fujin (Final Fantasy)
Integral Hellsing (Hellsing)

Thinking of Ran Hibiki or Zaki from Project Justice...

yes, I'm insane.

Nietsche
08-03-2003, 09:16 PM
Gah and i obviously had to forget to mention Another Striker Kensou too!

Tenshi
08-03-2003, 09:17 PM
No times planned for anything, but this is what I'm bringing:

Super Sailorjupiter (Seramyu)
Original plainclothes Makoto (Sailormoon)
A new Pretear costume XD XD XD (Pretear, duh ^^)
Pepper (Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar)
[Maybe] Tohru -- fancy dress from Ayame's store (Furuba)

. . .How the hell did my list get so big? I only wanted to bring three costumes ^^;;.

katchoo
08-03-2003, 10:58 PM
hehe I'm so excited!

Noriko (Battle Royale)
Mint (Tokyo mew mew)
Eternal Mars
Dizzy (GGX)
EGL
pink kitty outfit

NoLable721
08-03-2003, 11:39 PM
For me it's ...

School Uniform Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)
Fujin (Final Fantasy 8)

and there's a possibility that I'll be able to wear my Paine White Mage outfit from Final Fantasy X-2. I'm not sure if I could finish it though.

Moon Prince
08-04-2003, 12:12 AM
Yay! another Fujin! I may not get her done in time... I've prioirtized Charlotte and Duke, but I am determined. She was supposed to by ready by AX. All I need is the Jacket. Had one, but the zippper busted, among other things.

Usagi Mylene
08-04-2003, 01:36 AM
I'm bringing but not sure what days:

Usagi School Uniform from Sailor Stars
Noda Satomi from Battle Royale
Suzaku no Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi

and if I get it done in time *crosses fingers* Super Sailor Moon!!

Michi
08-04-2003, 03:02 AM
Hmm... I bet you anything this'll change, but here are my hopefuls for this con.

- Asamiya Athena (The King of Fighters '96)
- Asamiya Athena (KOF 2000 striker version or "Athena" game.. dunno yet)
- Shiratori Azusa (Ranma 1/2)
- Aira (Dragon Quest/Warrior VII)
- Shiranui Mai (Fatal Fury the Movie) <-- though you probably won't see me in it :P
- Sakazaki Yuri (The King of Fighters/Art of Fighting 2) <-- maybe? @_@

I'd also like to do Juli from Street Fighter Alpha 3, but I dunno yet if I can. I don't know how to make a leotard, especially not one with a hole in the upper back like the Shadaloo ones. o_O

Famira Damaris
08-04-2003, 04:04 AM
Eh...depends if I can make it or not. Hopefully I can. ^^ Also depends if I still want blue hair again to do Camille

Camille Vidan (Zeta Gundam)
Haku (Spirited Away)
Takato Matsuda (Digimon Tamers - dunno yet)
Kouji Minamoto (Digimon Frontier - dunno yet)

Rey-Rey
08-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Friday- MC Squared
Saturday- MC Squared
Sunday- Rey-Rey

Woof. >=D Rey-Rey Effect. >=D

RuthlessJS
08-04-2003, 12:17 PM
If things work out and Im able to come to Ani-magic I plan on bringing 2 costumes.

Barret(Final Fantasy 7)
Jax(Mortal Kombat 3)

I feel kind of bad considering some people are bringing 4 or mroe costumes but I will be travelling from half way across the country so Im sure ya'll will not mind :)

Freya
08-04-2003, 01:52 PM
RuthlessJS-Of course we won't mind! You make a REALLY excellent Barret by the way. ^_^

As for my list, it's all tentative so far except where confirmed:

Yuki Sohma (winter uniform...maybe more if money permits...)
Freya (confirmed)
Electra Olivio (if there's a Cowboy Bebop gathering I'll be there!)

as for anything else, it all depends on what Sana-chan wants to do (especially if we decided to do Digi Charat again). I'll update when I get more info XD

Mandy Mitchell
08-04-2003, 06:49 PM
I'm bringing my Morning Musume costumes!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
08-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Me:
Domon Kashhu-G Gundam
Roger Smith-The Big O
Racoon Mario-SMB 3
Riki-sensei-BR 2

petitemusu
08-04-2003, 11:55 PM
If I get to go I'll have (hopefully)

Popstar Rikku (FFX-2)
Gomatto Aya (Gomatto - Jpop)
Yukata for the Matsuri
Probably one other H!P costume (that's Hello!Project) and maybe Hikaru from MKR

I want to make a Sakura Taisen costume, but it depends if I have time ^_^

tydawgsd
08-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Well lets see. Mine are as follows:

Friday: Kakashi, ANBU Version (Naruto)
Saturday: Ash (Pokemon)
Sunday: Not sure yet, depends on which I finish. It will either be Yugi, Megaman, Seki, Thief, or Muraki.

Maryssa
08-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Very tentative for me.

I know I am definitely bringing Myu Venus and Celica, and also anime Super Sailorvenus. Although I guess that is a lot already so I might not make anything else. I've been wanting to be Myu Papillon but I dont have pics of her yet. Gunner Rikku is way too expensive for me to do right now.

Michi
08-05-2003, 04:30 AM
Okay... revision #1, woo.

- Athena oldschool/AS style probably Friday afternoon before KOF? I dunno... Nietsche? ^^;
- Athena '96 for Friday night KOF
- Mai (even though no one will see it!) for a photoshoot with my Andy
- Aira on Saturday! Main big premiere costume :D!!
- Azusa whenever my Charlotte/Ryouga is around! :D Maybe Sunday..
- White Mage from Final Fantasy... oh dear. I dunno when. For 8-bit group.

I can do this. RARR. I'll also bring Yuri as something comfy for when I don't feel like wearing these other crazy getups. I guess. o_O;

K_Valentine
08-05-2003, 04:57 AM
I might be able to do my Ryoga again if I feel like it. More importantly if I pack it.

Nietsche
08-05-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Michi
Okay... revision #1, woo.

- Athena oldschool/AS style probably Friday afternoon before KOF? I dunno... Nietsche? ^^;
-

Mmm? Someone call my name?
Friday before the shoot? works for me!

Dreamer81382
08-06-2003, 12:39 AM
I've got about 4 costumes

Koshi Rikudo - Excel Saga

Shigure Sohma - Fruits Basket

Kazumi Ryudo (maybe) - Haunted Junction (part of a big group)

and finally.. a secret costume that I'm gonna be debuting at AM...

GAINAX BOY (use your imaginations ^^)

hehe

Delirium-Zer0
08-06-2003, 01:08 AM
I'm Gainax Girl to his Gainax boy... might also do Excel Excel and Honda Tohru. I don't have a costume in the Haunted Junction Group though.

Arisugawa Juri
08-07-2003, 04:25 AM
Extremely tentative..

Friday: Movie version Juri Arisugawa - Adolescence Mokushiroku(if I can bear the heat.)
Saturday: Manga version Integral Hellsing - Hellsing
Sunday: Saint-Juste - Oniisama E...

KimikoChan
08-07-2003, 04:50 AM
Juri, you are officially my lil' goddess!

I am THRILLED you are doing Saint-Juste from Oniisama E. I LOVE that series, and would LOVE to cosplay from it sometime!

*bows to you*

Michi
08-07-2003, 05:26 AM
ONIISAMA HE COSPLAY. O_O *clings to Juri's arm* REISAMA. I've been tempted to be Nanako, Mariko, or Rei before... I love Oniisama he. ;_;

Arisugawa Juri
08-07-2003, 02:24 PM
I'm so pleased to hear that others have heard of the series and enjoy it as well. Perhaps we can organize some sort of gathering on Sunday? Even though it's a bit short notice, none of the costumes are that complicated to my knowledge. Ashley Rice plans to attend as Ichinomiya Fukiko (to my knowledge, unless something comes up) and we'd love to have more people joining us. Perhaps those interested could send me a PM?

Moon Prince
08-07-2003, 08:57 PM
Yes! Somebody else who says "Integral" somebody reviewed my Hellsing fic telling me that I kept spelling her name wrong. @_@

I loved your Juri costume.. I was too lazy to take any piccies.. Maybe at Ani-Magic I will get one.

I have no idea when or what I am wearing from my list... All I know is that I will be Reni in one form or another from Friday night from about the Opening Ceremonies on...

Arisugawa Juri
08-08-2003, 12:05 AM
Actually, it is written in romaji as "I-n-te-gu-ra," and pronounced as such at almost all events throughout the series; however, I am led to believe that it is simply a shortened version of her name. Apparently Integral is only used when her full name is spoken.. I just happen to prefer "Integral" to "Integra". Fans are so irritating when they nitpick over such minute details though, no?

Thank you for the kind words. If you see me at Ani-Magic, be sure to stop and say hello. I'd be more than happy to stop for a photo. ^^

Sana-chan
08-08-2003, 12:43 AM
As of right now lol...

Summoner Yuna - Final Fantasy X
Gunner Yuna - Final Fantasy X-2
Yuko Sakaki - Battle Royale
"Spike-a" Spiegal - Cowboy Bebop

I'd bring my Songstress Yuna, but then that'd prolly be too much Yuna ><;;;. There's still several stuff that are question marks right now, but those four are (hopefully) definites lol unless like... they rip apart or something evil O_o.

Nadeshiko
08-08-2003, 05:20 PM
Did someone say Onisama He?

Jeez, I don't think I have time to work up on a Mariko or Nanako. Hm...maybe next con or so...

But I'm very glad to hear that there's more fans of the show! *needs last volume*

Hibiki-chan
08-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Tentative List!
Satsuki Yatouji (X TV - biking outfit)
Satsuki Yatouji (X TV - regular outfit)

KimikoChan
08-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Nadeshiko
Did someone say Onisama He?

Jeez, I don't think I have time to work up on a Mariko or Nanako. Hm...maybe next con or so...

But I'm very glad to hear that there's more fans of the show! *needs last volume*

Unfortunately I only have episodes up to 28. I can't seem to find anymore past that.. Well I can but.. argh.. Ok, anyways, yeah I doubt I can do anything for AM, but definitely next year :D

Moon Prince
08-08-2003, 05:57 PM
To Sana-chan: LOL songtress would make three Yuna. that's not too much! I will be bringing at least 5 Reni Milchstrasse costumes with confirmed plans of wearing three of them.

of course there is the added fact that there will be more Yuna cosplayers than Reni cosplayers. ^^;

Aoshi Shinomori
08-10-2003, 04:17 PM
well for me this is my list

Seshouuuuuuuuuuuuuumaru ( inu yasha)
Aoshi ( kenshin)
Humar ( PSO)
Hideki ( Chobits.. heh one year anniversary of that outfit)
Kazuya ( Hand Maid May.. man i dont wear that outfit often)

NoLable721
08-10-2003, 07:00 PM
now i'm kinda changing plans...I think I might cosplay as Chaos from Xenosaga...errr...

K_Valentine
08-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Bugger. Due to some possible commitments, I guess my idiotic cosplay army of one will be dropping some costumes.

Moon Prince
08-11-2003, 11:30 PM
@_@ I seem to be adding to mine.

Raider3
08-14-2003, 04:24 AM
Still on track for four costumes, set to work on 4th costume this weekend. No rush yet.

ChibiHiku
08-15-2003, 12:01 PM
I had a feeling some thread like this would pop up eventually! ^_^
Here is my line up... in no particular order cuz I haven't thought that far up yet!:

- Nami (One Piece)
- Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
- Tao Ren ~Battle version~ (Shaman King)
- Tao Ren ~School version~ (Shaman King)
- Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
- Prince Ryoma ~Doujinshi VG version~ (PoT)
- Kotohiki Kayoko (Battle Royale)

More or less, that's what I've planned on bringing!

Eliza
08-18-2003, 11:51 AM
definitely:

chaos (Xenosaga)

maybe:

Shippou (Inuyasha) (the costume's finished but I don't know)
Swimsuit chaos (Xenosaga) (that'll be a nice piece of crossplay if I do...)
Salt (Snowfairy Sugar)

Moon Prince
08-20-2003, 01:38 AM
Well, poor Fujin is getting pushed back again. Hopefully for the US Japan Expo in Nov.

I want to get Zaki done.. Hopefully we can get a big Rival Schools/Project Justice group on Sunday?

Mink
08-20-2003, 02:55 AM
Fairly definate:
Shampoo- Ranma 1/2
Kagyua- Inuyasha: The Castle beyond the looking glass
Ryoko- Shin Tenchi Muyo

Possible:
Girl type Ryoga- Ranma 1/2
Utena- Schoolboy from the Movie

When it gets closer I will have a better idea...mostly I just need wigs...though not for the ones I have as possibilites.

Doremi Chan
08-22-2003, 11:03 AM
Hana Makihatayama (normal Clothes)- Ojamajo Doremi Dokkan! (For normal ojamajo group)

Doremi (baker uniform)- Motto! Ojamajo Doremi

and maybe one other outfit

Usagi Mylene
08-22-2003, 01:32 PM
Change costumes and I can't find my first post. (I'm a dork)

Suzaku no Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi)
Miki school uniform (Marmalade Boy)
Momo school uniform (Peach Girl)
Satomi (Battle Royale)

Hibiki-chan
08-27-2003, 11:08 PM
I regretfully inform the peeps that due to financial difficulties (no job) I'm not going to complete nor be able to attend Ani-Magic... so I can pretty much scratch off that costume list I posted :(

Anyway, back on topic!

Eurobeat King
08-31-2003, 04:27 AM
My updated costume list will be the following:

-Shinji Ikari (Evangelion)
-Hibiki Takane (Capcom vs. SNK 2)
-Ohgami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
-King (King of Fighters 1999) -may be worn by Collie
-Ryosuke Takahashi with RX-7 FC3S :skidude:
-Jann Lee (Dead or Alive 2) -regular & DOAX-version :skidude2:
-Hideo Shimazu (Rival Schools/Project Justice)

I'm holding off on Trowa Barton for Yaoicon 2 weeks later, and since there's going to be lots of cosplay changing on Friday evening, I'm going to hold off on Kim Jae Hoon and cosplay as Hibiki for KOF/SNK night. Next time for Team Korea..

Chas
08-31-2003, 01:54 PM
Guuwahh... this'll need revising for sure. ^_^;;

Shindou Shuichi - Gravitation
Kimura Kouichi - Digimon Frontier
Girl!Kanbara Takuya - Digimon Frontier

Those are the only three I know for sure. I might cosplay Kiley from Peach Girl to Usagi Mylene's Momo. Plus a few other options I'm still working out with other costumes. @_@;;

NoLable721
09-01-2003, 04:49 PM
ok change in plan once again...

School Uifourm Lain - Serial Experiments Lain
Kamui (not his school unfiorm though)- X (X/1999)
Fujin - final Fantasy 8

Moon Prince
09-01-2003, 08:58 PM
Ugh...
costumes... so much to do...
Sakura Wars:
Reni Milchstrasse- Kiseki no Kane, Revue, Duke
SNK:
Charlotte (Samurai Shodown)
King (Art of Fighing/KOF) I am not sure if I will wear this but it's coming along...
Project Justice:
Ran
Zaki
Hellsing:
Integral Hellsing

Michi
09-01-2003, 09:24 PM
So it's now...

- Asamiya Athena (The King of Fighters '96) <-- Friday afternoon KOF
- Asamiya Athena (The King of Fighters '98 artbook formal) <-- for after Friday afternoon KOF :p
- Another Athena (The King of Fighters 2000 striker version) <-- depends on Dez XP
- Sakazaki Yuri (Art of Fighting 2/KOF series) <-- for something to relax in.
- Shiranui Mai (Fatal Fury 2) <-- just for pictures with Andy and Joe. you won't see it. trust me. :p Unless you have a nice Terry costume and want to join us, or are our photographer. o_o
- Shiranui Mai (The King of Fighters '96+) <-- maybe? if anyone wants to see it or maybe for pictures with my Andy..

Heh, all SNK. AWESOME. There's two other really simple outfits I wanna put together for the con, but I don't know. I have to worry about YaoiCon and stuff too, and like.. I don't want to change more than this. x_X

Doremi Chan
09-01-2003, 11:13 PM
Update:

Hana Makihatayama (normal Clothes)- Ojamajo Doremi Dokkan! (For normal ojamajo group)

Doremi (baker uniform)- Motto! Ojamajo Doremi

Making:
Doremi's Yukata (based on the Ojamajo HaPiPi Dance) for the festival on Sunday

Doremi's Pajama's

Catboi Blues
09-03-2003, 10:20 PM
I guess its time that I say what I'm bringing with me. Here we go

Agent Smith [The Matrix]
Terry Bogard [MotW]
Boys # 2 Urabe Shugo [BR II]
secret character [Giant Robo]
Zaki [Project Justice]
Seguchi Touma or Shuichi [Gravitation]

I think that was about it. I might be forgetting something, but I can always post later with it.

Psychotic Jei
09-03-2003, 11:34 PM
Which reminds me...I have to dig out my Ryuichi costume from the trunk.

Updated list-O

Seto Kaiba -Yugioh-
Ralf Jones -KoF 99-
Kouga -Inu-Yasha-
Irvine Kinneas -Final Fantasy VIII-
Sakuma Ryuichi -Gravitation-

Now where did I put that vest I use for Ralf. :: goes a hunting ::

Gundam_MkIII
09-06-2003, 04:58 PM
Hmm from the 80-90% vhance of me going to Ani-Magic im probably gonna only have two costumes ready by then

Tao Ren - School Uniform(Shaman King)
Genjou Sanzo (Saiyuki)

i wouldve also chose to bring my Wolfwood costume along, except the cross is too big to fit in my friends car

cactusmomma
09-06-2003, 06:05 PM
2 planned costumes for meeeee x.x

King (King of Fighters 2000/98 cartridge cover art dress/will bring cvs version too)

and maybe the random shirt ninja lurking about :3

khamryn
09-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Costumes eh?

Well.. I'll have a fan version of Riku (KH), Krelian, and Loki (Matantei Loki Ragnarok) probably. ^^;;

allyunion
09-13-2003, 08:37 AM
*grabs his Shinai again, spikes his hair messy* Expect to see me in my Yahiko outfit. Anyone want a free donut must let me know between now and the con... so I can pick up a box or two from the local Krispy Kreme where I am.

Mink
09-13-2003, 03:26 PM
Oh Oh I want one! count me in! Im a sucker for Krispy Kreme

Yokosho Shinzu
09-13-2003, 06:44 PM
That's Cool yo'!

cactusmomma
09-13-2003, 07:36 PM
just finished the cartridge art dresses for both me and michi...hopefully they won't fall apart (both were handsewn...sewing machine needle decided to break into the shape of a dental tool thing in mid sew --;;;)

ai no hoshi
09-19-2003, 04:00 PM
hmm...

mai (KoF)*michi and renegade pocky: we need to take pics together!!!*

chii (chobits, pink maid) this is a maybe...

suprise masquerade costume

kurumi (steel angel kurumi)

windwaker link (i need to get this done!)

that's a lot for me. i dunno if i can do it o.O

Michi
09-19-2003, 05:33 PM
*changes Athena '96 to Athena '99 and Striker Athena to schoolgirl Athena*

....yeah.

omi-kun
09-21-2003, 03:36 AM
Bridget (Guilty Gear XX)
Yaguchi Mari (Mini Moni)
Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)

I'm bringing one more, but I've yet to decided ^^;;

Famira Damaris
09-23-2003, 02:00 AM
Eh...I'm pretty sure I'm going. I'll probably just do Camille Vidan again from Zeta Gundam. Although I don't think I'll have blue hair, but whatever. :P

MPsy
09-23-2003, 03:39 AM
I really hope to go, right now it looks to be 50/50. Better chances if I can bum a room, even better if I can actually even get a ride up there...plus it'll be my first Ani-Magic and my second Anime Con.

And if I do go I'll likely pull out the cosplays I did for AX.
Iori (King of Fighters)
Faust (Guilty Gear X)
Ryoga (Ranma)

And if I can find balloons...the RETURN OF THE IDIOT WITH ALL THE BALLOONS TIED TO HIS HAIR!!! Lamp Man's arch-enemy.

Mandy Mitchell
09-23-2003, 02:11 PM
I'm bringing Chii from Chobits and the rest of my Morning Musume costumes!

Jubei-chan
09-23-2003, 04:34 PM
#1 Most important - Vash (Trigun) with many variations and gadgets!!!

And I'll be bringing along Ed (Bebop) and Jubei (Jubei) simply because I really didn'e wear them as much as I have wanted to! So here is to cute little girls and one hot piece of man! In the immortal words of Conan O'Brien, "Rargh"