PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson anyone?

daria_jack
08-03-2003, 03:31 PM
I'm simply wondering if anyone else had plans of cosplaying/crossplaying a member from Marilyn Manson. For Cosplay North Summer 2003 I'm making a pink dress worn my x-basist Twiggy Ramirez

Ruby-Chan
08-03-2003, 08:10 PM
i think it would be interesting, but i wouldn't have anywhere to where a costume like that.

ChocoKyo666
08-08-2003, 12:05 AM
kick ass! i wish i could join you =( i cosplayed Marilyn Mason a long time ago XD good luck ass Twiggy! I LOVE HIM!! take pics i wanna see !!

DarkindDreamer
08-15-2003, 02:37 AM
hmm.. not that this relates..LOL.. but i myself am planning to make manson baby blue vinyl Dope Show performance costume.. minus the open ass... someone left me with a bolt of the viynl from a costume i made for them.. soo wuhuuu... now i gotta buy me some fake boobies.

peaseblossom
08-16-2003, 11:11 PM
Twiggy is one ugly son of a bitch though. Dayum!

daria_jack
10-31-2003, 04:39 PM
Twiggy is cool, but a shower wouldn't kill him

But so the Twiggy costume never happened but I went as Marilyn Manson in one of his GGG costumes for Halloween, but my own female version of it

Misfit Toy
03-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Hey all, first post. Long time lurker.

Just finished a sewing class at college last semester...now I can make my own clothes and costumes!! HAHA!

I can't wait to get started on a Marilyn Manson costume of some sort...I was thinking something classic like a Beautiful People outfit...love the lacing up the arms and legs and gum extractor mouthpiece...if I were thinnner it'd be cool to do a Dope Show outfit, I really like the glam look. Maybe the red coat/bodysuit from the video, not white and nekkid...but I'll probably do something new from Golden Age of Grotesque...

DeadLegato
03-13-2004, 12:54 AM
I made the long dress from the Long Hard Road out of Hell video, but I can't wear it anywhere except photo shoots because the train is so impossibly long that I can't get through crowds in it.

I had my hair in the style from the video for my senior prom (Wow, that was awhile ago) and everyone loved it.

Misfit Toy
03-13-2004, 02:39 PM
Very cool!

Today I'll be taking pics for a portrait assignment my girlfriend has. It'll mostly be me painting my face like his, and I can piece a few Golden Age of Grotesque suits together. Should be fun, but man I need to get a clear contact lens and new sewing machine!

Claire
03-13-2004, 05:08 PM
I "cosplayed" Manson to a concert of his. *lol* I don't know where else, aside from Halloween parties, that would work, though.

Sparki
03-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Twiggy! Cuuuuuuute! ^.^ I know a friend of mine wants to do Dope Hat (as opposed to Dope Show) Manson, because that was back in the good ol' days.

gaaraP1
07-01-2008, 05:24 PM
now its 08!
k lol,i love manson and i really want to make my halloween costume like his disposable teens pope type thing :D

Doctor Blind
07-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Holy thread necro!