PDA

View Full Version : FF8 cosplayers needed for Otakon!

Pages : [1] 2

Irvy
10-01-2002, 04:39 PM
Hey! My friend and me are trying to start an FF8 group up for Otakon. So far we have Zell,Quistis,Rinoa,Irvine and possibly Squall . We need a Seifer,Selphie,Edea,Ultemecia..etc! We're trying to be the best FF8 group there is, so lots of details will be put into the costumes. We've even come up with a couple of skit ideas. I can email you the idea if you are interested ^^ If you have any ideas for a skit you'd like to try, feel free to tell us!

YuffieBunny
10-01-2002, 04:56 PM
wooo i'm the Quistis! *does a dance* hehehe yes yes please!! ANY FF8 cosplayers, as long as there's no doubles. Right Jenny? we dun want doubles like all those Selphies we saw ne? heheheh *runs away giggeling*

Oshi
10-01-2002, 08:48 PM
I'll be chilling around as Seifer when not as KH-style Seifer or... whoever else I'll be. I can't say my avaliability quite yet... ^_^;

Irvy
10-01-2002, 09:20 PM
Oooh, well whenever you figure out what your availiblity is, contact me. It'd be awesome to have a Seifer to hang out and do a skit with ^^

makio
10-02-2002, 12:06 AM
I could bring my Raijin costume to Otakon with me, however, I'm set to cosplay KH-Wakka for that group on Saturday(?)...so if they're the same day, I may have to switch back and forth. :thumbsup:

TheAnarCHris
10-02-2002, 10:11 AM
Well there's this AMAZING Seifer at Otakon every year, so if u see him u can ask him if you wish (note he is THAT damn good, ull know what I'm talking about when u see him).

Oshi
10-02-2002, 10:17 AM
Oh yeah, I remember him... He's my inspiration, LoL. I talked with him a bit when we were in line for the DDR tourney. His Squall friend is really good too.

Irvy
10-02-2002, 11:36 AM
I think I know who you are talking about. When I was looking over the Otakon magazine, there was this really good Seifer on a page. I am guessing that's who it is. Btw, that'd be awesome if you went as Raijin! 'cos I hardly see anyone cosplay him ^^

SohjiroX
10-02-2002, 04:49 PM
Well I would love to do FF8 costumes....just need to know who you need....male person here, white. 5' 8" and regular form. costumes maybe able to do best with is.....a seed soilder or one of the soilders period like Wedge or Biggs. But if you have any other ideas please tell me. Email me if you need more info or such. and also where is the Otoku con located, state and city please.

krystal1314
10-03-2002, 05:54 PM
Booyaka Irvy, guess what?
I've convinced our Shini to go as Selphie to Otakon ^^ She's gonna try her hardest to make it there!
This is gonna be SO fun... can't wait!!!

SohjiroX
10-03-2002, 05:57 PM
well i am up for laguna I just need all the info I can get on who is going, rooms, and where this is and when.

krystal1314
10-03-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by SohjiroX
well i am up for laguna I just need all the info I can get on who is going, rooms, and where this is and when.

So far, we have:
Squall (Will/Matt), Rinoa (me ^^), Irvine (Jenn), Quistis (Bunny), Zell (Mike), Seifer (Jenn's friend/Oshi), Laguna (SohjiroX), Raijin (MakioTwist), and possibly a Selphie (Shini)
We still don't know when or where we're meeting yet -_- But it definitely won't be the day when the KH group is meeting which is Saturday (I think...) since most of us are involved in that group ^^

Booyaka
10-03-2002, 06:27 PM
Oy Irvy!! I'm gonna try to goto Otakon as Selphie, of course. =3 booyaka! Kurses.. You be quiet bout those Selphie clones Bunny! >_>; I bet you I can find some Rikku ones.. But, Never mess with a girl who lives off sugar, is uber kawaii, has nunchuku and can pilot the ragnarok..For she can kick your ass. Nyao!

SohjiroX
10-03-2002, 07:16 PM
Oro? Oh boy...that reminds me I have to start on my vincent and Reno KH outfits. was so hoping to be Riku for this one. all well. I still need info on this con please.

Irvy
10-03-2002, 08:37 PM
It's 8 or so months away. go to: www.otakon.com for information. Stuff like rooms and where we will meet will be discussed more indepth as it gets closure to the time. That is so awesome that you are gonna be our Selphie, Shini!^__^

SohjiroX
10-04-2002, 06:30 PM
Ok thanks, well....if its not that far away than I am good to go and will have both my Reno or Vincent KH outfits done and also Laguna's done. Hope to get moore info in the day. thanks ^^

Neko Cathy
10-05-2002, 05:29 PM
Need to rent a Fuujin?

::points to herself::

AGREED.

that is if you need me.... If there's a skit involved, can I kick a Bishounen (playfully)?

Irvy
10-05-2002, 05:54 PM
A fuujin would be awesome! ^^ Especially 'cos we have someone who said they'd be Raijin for a day and a Seifer. To have the entire disciplinary committee would be awesome. Lol sure, for the skit we are gonna have everyone get a detention and stuff. So you can kick all of the FF8 bishies and Fuujin can get a detention for that or something.

Neko Cathy
10-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Irvy
A fuujin would be awesome! ^^ Especially 'cos we have someone who said they'd be Raijin for a day and a Seifer. To have the entire disciplinary committee would be awesome. Lol sure, for the skit we are gonna have everyone get a detention and stuff. So you can kick all of the FF8 bishies and Fuujin can get a detention for that or something.

that sounds pretty spiffy to me (Don't worry guys, I won't kick you hard or in the balls...I promise). I would be kicking Rajin, Seifer, or just for the hell of it to get in a cat fight w/ Rinoa.... Squall. Rajin would most likely get kicked around a lot by me :p.
:devil:
whatever plans you have, just e-mail or IM me. and if you need a fuzzy Moogle, my friend's going in full body suit... but I dunno if she would want to do it. ;)

krystal1314
10-05-2002, 10:44 PM
LOL!
Bring on the cat fight *hisses* XD

Lady Ava
10-07-2002, 05:04 PM
Hey Everyone! Guess what! I'm your Ellone! I can't wait! Should be a blast! When i'm not wearing my Yuna wedding dress, I'll be the group's Elle. It should be great!

SohjiroX
10-07-2002, 05:14 PM
So its ok that I am doing Laguna for this group?

krystal1314
10-07-2002, 05:22 PM
So its ok that I am doing Laguna for this group?

Surely ^^
Oh yea, and about the hotel room, we don't have any more space, sorry! There's already like 7-9 people in our room as of right now u_u

Maryssa
10-07-2002, 05:45 PM
rar. we need an oldschool FF group one of these days...

SohjiroX
10-07-2002, 07:06 PM
well, let me think......

Neko Cathy
10-07-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by krystal1314

Surely ^^
Oh yea, and about the hotel room, we don't have any more space, sorry! There's already like 7-9 people in our room as of right now u_u

I'm going in a separate group anyways...(hell, I haven't even reserved a room for Otakon yet.. Katsucon has been taken cared of :)) but if you guys still need a Fuujin... and I don't really mind cosplaying her for Otakon... we'll meet up somewhere @ the con or something. WHATEVER.

krystal1314
10-07-2002, 07:41 PM
Sure Neko Cathy! I have you down on my list already *grrr... I think I'll post it soon when I'm not lazy ^^*
I haven't reserved a hotel room also ^^ It's just that somebody was asking info about rooms or something?! Dunno...
But yea yea, this is going great! We have most of the major charas already! Yayz!
I promise I'll post the list sometime tonight!

krystal1314
10-07-2002, 11:58 PM
K, so far we have:

Squall - Matt/Will (Jenn, confirm this? lol I dunno what's going on)
Zell - Mike
Seifer - Oshi or Jenn's friend
Irvine - Jenn
Rinoa - me ^^
Quistis - Bunny
Selphie - Shini (not 100% sure)
Ellone - Caitlin
Raijin - MakioTwist
Fuujin - Neko Cathy
Laguna - SohjiroX

We also might have either a Julia or Edea... Did I forget anybody else?!

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 02:43 AM
how much are room is left at the hotel. need to think how I can get a room or try and find a group to get with than.

makio
10-08-2002, 06:05 AM
I have to agree with Maryssa actually. :)

I wouldn't mind doing a cosplay of the old school FF(1); dressing as either the black or red mage...just as long as I don't have people stepping on my cloak! XD

Oshi
10-08-2002, 09:42 AM
Sohjiro: I can help you out with a hotel room, maybe. I don't have any group plans yet, so it's wide open. I'll save you a spot if you need ^_^

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 12:20 PM
.....*runs up and glomps * thank you so much

Irvy
10-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Will said he would be FF8 Squall in his free time. I think we should have Chris be our official Squall. I mean he pretty much acts like Squall and he had a really good costume ^^ I dunno if my friend can be Seifer,'cos he has this camp he needs to go to. To be on the safe side, we'll hang with Oshi's Seifer ^^.

krystal1314
10-08-2002, 03:25 PM
Will said he would be FF8 Squall in his free time. I think we should have Chris be our official Squall. I mean he pretty much acts like Squall and he had a really good costume ^^

You mean Matt? lol... Caitlin is not sure if he's going or not tho... hopefully!!!

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 04:15 PM
Laguna is almost done actually, just need to restyle the wig and start working on make up for my face and contacts. dont ask, I try to go all out. just need to see his jesters like movement and such and if he does anything like the others do as a signature move.

Oshi
10-08-2002, 04:17 PM
No no, Chris. The tall one at AXNY. With three Squalls on hand, it can be confusing XD
To be on the safe side, we'll hang with Oshi's Seifer ^^.
Yosh! *holds up the most ass-kicking Seifer-style gunblade on the east coast*

Lady Ava
10-08-2002, 05:14 PM
Matt might...he also might be on vacation that weekend. Curse him! Oh well. And for that kingdom hearts group, is alright if I wear my Kairi outfit? It's already done. And also, I have no idea what day(s) i'm going. probably Saturday to Sunday...anyone know any other details?

Lady Ava
10-08-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Lady Ava
Matt might...he also might be on vacation that weekend. Curse him! Oh well. And for that kingdom hearts group, is alright if I wear my Kairi outfit? It's already done. And also, I have no idea what day(s) i'm going. probably Saturday to Sunday...anyone know any other details? Visit my website! http://www.geocities.com/starlightstrata
And don't forget to sign the guestbook! (Its so lonely....)

Irvy
10-08-2002, 05:34 PM
Lol yes, Matt. Woo..I am on crack ^_^() Ack, hopefully he won't be on vacation. What's an FF8 group with out Squall?;_;
"Yosh! *holds up the most ass-kicking Seifer-style gunblade on the east coast*"
Oooh..gunblade...*drool* I wish I could bring a toy shotgun*whine*
That's awesome that you are almost done with your Laguna costume. All I need to do for Irvine is add the wool collar,cuffs and make the necklace. Mike's Zell costume is almost done too ^_^

krystal1314
10-08-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Oshi

Looking forward to see it this Friday ^^

Grrr Caitlin, tell that Squally boy of yours that if he doesn't make it to Otakon, I'll kick his ass at AnimeNext :p Be very afraid... lol

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 06:50 PM
whoa, wait...the con is this friday?

krystal1314
10-08-2002, 07:39 PM
whoa, wait...the con is this friday?

AnimeNext is this Friday, but Otakon is still next year ^^

Kamui Motoaki
10-08-2002, 07:44 PM
^_^
is this a group photo?
cause usually at otakon. .they just have a huge FF gathering. .
and they take group pics of each FF. . .
then a huge group pic of everyone. . this years ff gathering was so big that they held a FF group photo thing on SAT and SUN. .^_^ so. .if you still need a squall. . .~_~** ya know. . .

krystal1314
10-08-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Kamui Motoaki
^_^
is this a group photo?
then a huge group pic of everyone. . this years ff gathering was so big that they held a FF group photo thing on SAT and SUN. .^_^ so. .if you still need a squall. . .~_~** ya know. . .

We were thinking of getting a full cast of FF8 for the masquarade and just to hang out together at the con or whatnot :D We already have a couple of bizarre ideas floating around ^^
I think Jenn asked you about being our Squall? And since most of us are in the KH group, we definitely won't be meeting that day, whenever it is...
But yea yea, I think I already put you on the list Will, check out the page before this :p

makio
10-08-2002, 09:06 PM
Jeez...I almost forgot. u_u I'm going to have to bring a can of red-orange hairspray or a wig for Wakka on Saturday, since I'm wearing my Raijin costume on Friday.

As for the 'big' photo...when it comes closer to time of the event; we should set aside a meeting place near the entrance for us all to gather. :)

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 09:10 PM
well, thats better I posted about twice saying I am planning to get a room near the con and such and willing to room people with me if they pay about twenty percent or quarter of it. but the thing is I need to be able to get from the air port to the hotel and con and than back. check the postings in either the KH one or such for this con.

Neko Cathy
10-09-2002, 12:41 AM

::suddenly jumps to his side, hold out the victory sign and runs away shyly::

mew.

^_^
is this a group photo?

LoL, I was in the sunday shoot.... and I wasn't even a Final Fantasy character!:crylaugh:

http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/otakon2002/49/image/o2002-2883.jpg

The girl wearing the emerald green oriental dress (which will be my homecoming dress next weekend and it was the reason to get at the dealer's for a good price) w/ pink lepoard cat ears is me... holding a small chocobo plushie that's about to be clawed up. Then again since Final Fantasy XI has Nekos in it... I guess there's a small exception to it... but that really wasn't my plan BECAUSE MY RIKKU COSTUME WAS JUST TOO GHETTO! :p

Yay! I'm finally going to be an ff character that isn't too ghetto... especially when I got my new, minature sowing macine that will help me! No more hand sowing weeeee!:drink:

:thumbsup:

Oshi
10-09-2002, 01:17 AM
*point* I see Ai from FF:U in there! I know how she feels, being the only FFU person among all the game chars... >.>

Irvy
10-09-2002, 01:25 AM
Hehe..it would be pretty funny to have Fuujin be like " WeRD!" Ghetto style :thumbsup:

SohjiroX
10-09-2002, 03:45 PM
Well done with this out fit....and got a very neat idea.....I'm doing custom outfits for characters not in KH but from FF......wonder what Laguna would look like.....thinking solid snake style but with a bit of changes....heheheh.....in anycase, ready and such.

Lady Ava
10-11-2002, 10:01 PM
I have found a Ward for our group! My friend Matt (not Squall-Matt, the one dressed as Wolfwood) He has agreed to it and is looking forward to joining our little cult of FF8 cosplayers. If ya have any questions or comments, feel free to ask!

SohjiroX
10-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Laguna will be done soon, I just finished Vincent of KH. I am working on Laguna as we speak more cause......I made the wrong Laguna outfit, I made soldier version and I rememberd.....I need the other one so I will be reduing it all again but it wont take long, so dont worry.

Irvy
10-13-2002, 02:07 PM
Yosh, if we get a Kiros then we'll have just about everyone ^__^Don't worry about your Laguna costume, we still have a good while untill Otakon. My Irvine jacket now has the wool cuffs and lining onit! Oh yea, congrats to Bunny and Rini on winning an award at AnimeNext!

krystal1314
10-13-2002, 06:41 PM
Irvy~ thanks thanks *blushes*
We're not sure if we have Shini as Selphie tho... :(

Neko Cathy
10-13-2002, 08:06 PM
eeee! My fuujin costume is fully complete now that I just bought combat boots for $30!! And I absoluelt love them to pieces!!!

If the convention center would let pets in, I would bring my dog in since he almost looks exactly like Angelo. But they don't... and that's sad. He looks like this:

http://www.kidsweb.de/hund/collie.jpg

krystal1314
10-13-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Neko Cathy
eeee! My fuujin costume is fully complete now that I just bought combat boots for $30!! And I absoluelt love them to pieces!!!

If the convention center would let pets in, I would bring my dog in since he almost looks exactly like Angelo. But they don't... and that's sad. He looks like this:

http://www.kidsweb.de/hund/collie.jpg

Awww... he's so cute! And I want my Angelo with me... *sniffles* lol! Well, I'll probably just carry a stuffed animal around the con ^^
I can't wait to see your costume! It's gonna be so awesome!!!

krystal1314
10-13-2002, 09:46 PM
Updated cast list... YAYZ!

Squall - Matt/Will
Zell - Mike
Seifer - Oshi
Irvine - Jenn
Rinoa - me ^^
Quistis - Bunny
Selphie - Shini (not 100% sure) or Kim
Ellone - Caitlin
Raijin - MakioTwist
Fuujin - Neko Cathy
Ward - Matt "Wolfwood"
Laguna - SohjiroX
Julia - Jing

We pretty much have all the main charas ^^ Though, we could use a Kiros, Raine, Cid, a couple GFs and enemies, SeeD student, etc ^^

Neko Cathy
10-13-2002, 09:50 PM
I have a friend who's interested, but if either going to be a Chocobo or a moggle. Do you need one of the other? But I really didn't see a Moogle in FF8.

Irvy
10-13-2002, 10:08 PM
A chocobo would be awesome! you could have a lot more fun with one of those than a moogle. Tell her it'd be great if she went as a chocobo ^^

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 12:32 AM
that would be cool, I will ask around to see anyone who would like to try out for any of those parts.

Neko Cathy
10-14-2002, 03:17 PM
A chocobo would be awesome! you could have a lot more fun with one of those than a moogle. Tell her it'd be great if she went as a chocobo ^^

Ok... I just spoke to her today and she agrees to do the part and hang out w/ all of us... under one condition: No one jumps on her back or she'll drop you. :razz:

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Can we taunt her till she does her final attack limit break on Squall?

F4shi0nabl3
10-14-2002, 04:08 PM
no one told me about this! I was gonna do Laguna for otakon.. My freind is prolly coming as a black chocobo (with his guitar, playing the chocobo theme).

I just like doing charecters I don't have to wear a wig for, lol, and I havve laguna hair.. :-/

leilanihime
10-14-2002, 04:26 PM
So, wassup? Um... well, I'm the potential chocobo in question (friend of Neko Cathy), and I decided to register and see exactly what's being said about it. I'd really *love* to be a part of the cosplay skit/ group, if you guys want a chocobo (full costume, of course). I'm up for any script (well, except for attempting to carry someone across the stage- I dont think I could manage that ^_-)!

-Ja ne,
Leilani

YuffieBunny
10-14-2002, 05:11 PM
I'm bored, so I compiled pics of some of us in costumes :P

awesome!!! hehe i can't wait tillw e get everyone together! i have to start working on my Quistis costume!

Oshi
10-14-2002, 05:36 PM
We pretty much have all the main charas ^^ Though, we could use a Kiros, Raine, Cid, a couple GFs and enemies, SeeD student, etc ^^
Remember my friend Mike from ANext? He was gonna cosplay Headmaster Cid, but he couldn't find a vest in time. Soo, count him in as Cid for Otakon! (If he can't buy buy a vest, I'll make it for him =P )

Wow, we have a Fuujin and Raijin... I have a posse! XD

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 06:13 PM
Hmm, well I dont want to do to much of a double so if anything I guess I can go and start another FF8 character just dont know who, man I was looking forward to being Laguna......all well, who's to say what I go as?

Neko Cathy
10-14-2002, 06:31 PM
<<Can we taunt her till she does her final attack limit break on Squall?>>

SURE!!! But that's kinda FF7ish though....

<<Wow, we have a Fuujin and Raijin... I have a posse! XD>>

THREESOME. FUN. :bigtu:

F4shi0nabl3
10-14-2002, 06:40 PM
sorry for bonking your Laguna.. but if you were just gonna use a wig, thatsd not bad right? *shrug* Oh well ^^;;

about posse's... Do I get my posse too?? Heehee

krystal1314
10-14-2002, 07:43 PM
Hmm, well I dont want to do to much of a double so if anything I guess I can go and start another FF8 character just dont know who, man I was looking forward to being Laguna......all well, who's to say what I go as?

Sohjiro, I feel bad now, I mean, it sounds like you've worked so hard on your costume... Well, it's your choice whether or not you still want to be Laguna ^^
It's just that I knew Ian was gonna go to Otakon as Laguna before, but he wasn't sure, so I couldn't put him on the list... Like Selphie for example, Shini isn't sure if she's going so we have a backup for her: Kim, and I just met her at AnimeNext the other day... Anyways, sorry for the complications u_u I didn't mean to single anybody out...

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 08:51 PM
I have an idea but its up to him, would he like to dress as the older version of Laguna? The one in the future I guess to say? If anything I will still go but I might work on the outfit or something I dont know, I just dont want confusion or such.

F4shi0nabl3
10-14-2002, 08:52 PM
hmm.. how do you mean older? How are the different?

leilanihime
10-14-2002, 09:36 PM
Are you peeps talking about taunting me, the potential chocobo? :mad:
Better watch out, or I'll bust out my limit break on you. I'll bite you- bite you like a little PMSing chocobo with a sharp beak.:devil: Actually, I wouldn't care all that much. Actually, that'd probably be funny as heck. :hafha:

As far as chocobo innovation goes, I've got a plan in the works- involving an extended back part of the costume and attached (hidden) seat so that people could actually ride the chocobo (Without going directly on my back- NOT gonna happen, that is)! It would be really cute, in my opinion. ^_^ Lil chibis riding all over the convention! Eh, it's just a thought.

My take on things:

Thought = Obsession = Otakuism = Nature

Signed,
Leilani the Pimpin' Moogle
...who, naturally, does not endorse pimping (in fact does not even know that word), or Moogles, for that matter.

Oshi
10-14-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by F4shi0nabl3
about posse's... Do I get my posse too?? Heehee
Looks like you have a Ward, but no Kiros yet =P

Heyy.. We don't have an Edea yet... What's a Sorceress' Knight without a sorceress? >.>;

SohjiroX
10-15-2002, 12:16 AM
One dresses different than the other and looks more of a lone figure. The other is packing fire power and wants to blow crap up. If you dont mind could you do that one, if not than, two Laguna's it is. If thats ok with you?

YuffieBunny
10-15-2002, 09:59 AM
I need a nice Quistis pose... should i just make it like i'm about to whip the shit outa Seifer or sumthing??? :confused: lolly... damn...

hehehehe so i'm seeing we have a Chocobo too?? WAI!! hehe this is awesome i'm so excited to do this. :D

umm... *runs off to find her whip*

Oshi
10-15-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by YuffieBunny
umm... *runs off to find her whip*
O_O; meep...

YuffieBunny
10-15-2002, 01:35 PM
nya!!! hahaha. yeah... i bet you all can't WAIT to see me carry a whip around ^_~

:bouncer:

krystal1314
10-15-2002, 02:06 PM
Pic didn't work the last time... here it is once again :D

Oshi, better be careful with that whip... you know what Bunny can do, lol!

YuffieBunny
10-15-2002, 02:09 PM
Pic didn't work the last time... here it is once again :D

Oshi, better be careful with that whip... you know what Bunny can do, lol!

woo our cast looks so mismatched.. haha but that's kewl. ^_^ i'm excited to see what this will turn out like.

:angel2: i'm a good girl with muh whip i swear!!!

SohjiroX
10-15-2002, 03:36 PM
Still going to go as the Laguna character since I got my name in first but I dont mind haveing a double of the same character and such if you people dont mind.

krystal1314
10-15-2002, 03:39 PM
Still going to go as the Laguna character since I got my name in first but I dont mind haveing a double of the same character and such if you people dont mind.

I don't mind ^^ And like I said, I'm sure our Julia won't mind either, lol... Cool, Sohjiro :D

digikoomi
10-15-2002, 03:43 PM
I might go to Otakon next year, so maybe I can cos Rinoa again at the time. but not on the stage though....because...I have another costume hehe..

krystal1314
10-15-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by digikoomi
I might go to Otakon next year, so maybe I can cos Rinoa again at the time. but not on the stage though....because...I have another costume hehe..

Chia-Chi!!! CAN YOU BE OUR RAINE?!?!?! PLEASE?????
We already have a Rinoa (me ^^ lol) and we NEED a Raine, and you could be the perfect Raine! Her costume isn't that hard either! I can gather some pics, then we can work on the costmues together!!! Hehe... I'm getting so excited now!

YuffieBunny
10-15-2002, 03:56 PM
wai wai wai!!! HAI!!! chia-chi please be raine!!! lolly that would be the kewtest thing in the world =P

Irvy
10-15-2002, 04:15 PM
I got my jacket back today and it looks just like Irvines! I dropped my pictures off to get developed, I am going to pick it up in about 45 minutes. after work tonight, I amg oing to get it scanned(and finish my hoemwork off ^_^() ) Btw, whenever your costume is done, take a pic and if you can, scan it so Rini can add it to her collage.
Don't worry, we won't harrass the chocobo! Although it would be fun to ride it around..then Irvine could be a chocoboy instead of a cowboy ^_^,V,,. Having a soldier/regular Laguna or an older/younger Laguna works. 'cos it wouldn't be fair if someone didn't get to use their costumea fter working onit. I'd be mad if I couldn't be Irvien any more :/
Now all we need is a Kiros, and Laguna'll have his possee! We even have a julia. And maybe..just maybe a Raine!
*Clings to the person* be our raine? Pwease?:bigcry:

F4shi0nabl3
10-15-2002, 05:28 PM
if you want to do soldier, I will gladly do an alternate costume laguna. Just hook me up with a good pic of the one you think might work the best, and I'll do that.

YuffieBunny
10-15-2002, 05:55 PM
oh oh oh oh!!!!! i have a friend who wants to help out!!!!! she wants to be Edea, and if that's taken she wants to be Siren.... how kick ass huh??

i need to know if Edea has been FOR SURE taken, cuz if not, she KNOWS she's going to Ota and has no problem being our Edea... or Siren... lolly =P

Irvy
10-15-2002, 06:35 PM
Sugoi!! We were just talkign about how we needed an Edea. If your friend wants to be her, the position is all hers!

YuffieBunny
10-15-2002, 06:39 PM
wai!!!! thank u so much!!! she'll love to hear this news!!! WEEEE!!!!!!!!

SohjiroX
10-15-2002, 06:39 PM
The other laguna outfit is not complicated its more of a dress short persially open and pants and he has his wedding ring around a necklace, or you could do the galbadian solider version, either one, I will mail a pic asap. Back to work.

Irvy
10-15-2002, 06:47 PM
okay, I've been looking at a lot ofIrvine cosplayer pics..and for some reason, everyone goes with dark brown pants and jacket. I looked at this pic http://rpgpalace.gamersuplink.com/games/ff8/disc1/17irvine/01.jpg
from the CG and it seems light to me. It is a medium tan and the shirt is purple, right?o.o;

F4shi0nabl3
10-15-2002, 06:49 PM
hmm.. I think I would do the soldier one, thats more recognisable...

Oshi
10-15-2002, 09:24 PM
Okay, here's an updated cast list, now with last names! ..of characters, not us >.>;

Squall Leonhart - Matt / Will
Laguna Loire - SohjiroX / Ian
Raine Leonhart-Loire - Digikoomi (if she agrees! plz say yes!)
Ellone Leonhart - Caitlin
Rinoa Heartily - Steph
Julia Heartily- Jing
Zell Dincht - Mike
Irvine Kinneas - Jenn
Quistis Trepe - Bunny
Selphie Tilmett - Shini (not 100% sure) or Kim
Seifer Almasy - Meee!
Raijin - MakioTwist
Fuujin - Neko Cathy
Ward Zaback- Matt "Wolfwood"
Cid Kramer- Mike (my friend)
Edea Kramer- Bunny's friend
Chocobo - Leilani
Needed: Kiros Seagul... perhaps Ultemecia... any GFs... that's all I can think of o.o;

I sure hope I didn't ruin any of the game by giving Raine's maiden name there ;D

Oooh! If anybody needs reference pics, lookie what I found... http://pacolyn.org/targeted-thumb/FF/FF8/

F4shi0nabl3
10-15-2002, 09:27 PM
we should try and get someone to be a moomba ^^

Irvy
10-15-2002, 09:28 PM
Their last name is Kramer. Oi, I can't believe my college only hasone scanner! Oh well, I'll get my new pic scanned tomorrow.

F4shi0nabl3
10-15-2002, 09:37 PM
http://pacolyn.org/targeted-thumb/FF/FF8/laguna

Heh, I can't do the short hair one.. because my hair is just too perfect for his long hair. The first pic especially.. heehee, its almost weird how close it is.

TyJILDown
10-15-2002, 10:04 PM
hmm maybe I could try out a Sabotendar or Siren costume...seems like you guys have a lot of people already but if you need anymore let me know and I'll see what I can do.

hmm maybe even Edea...

digikoomi
10-15-2002, 10:15 PM
can I be someone eils ~_~ I want to cover my face...that character's hair is totally showing my big face...(cry) give me some other character please or unless you really really need me to do it, than I will have to change her hair style though...

Irvy
10-15-2002, 10:16 PM
Hey, are you Bunny's friend? Because if you are, the position of Edea's is all yours ^^

digikoomi
10-15-2002, 10:34 PM
Ah....I am picky...sorry about it.....if not than I just go ask my other character. I like to be Rinoa again though, because than I dont have to worry about costume...Edea's costume is hard to make, I know I can try to do it but I have Kamui costume to make.

Irvy
10-15-2002, 10:37 PM
Huh, when I posted that comment I didn't see your post asking for suggestions. I didn't mean you for edea..I meant TYJILDown. Hmm, if you don't want to be Raine..lemme think of what other charries there are.
There's always Xu?and..Ultemicia.

TyJILDown
10-15-2002, 10:37 PM
Well if you're reffering to me Irvy, you can say that hehe I knew Bunny from other forums and met her about 2-3 years ago and didn't realize I knew her until a lil' while ago!

But anyways, for Edea her dress can easily be pulled off, just gotta see what I can do for the piece that will be coming out of her back...I'm thinking of doing it like a "fold fan" style but I'll see how I can do this.

EDIT: Reading Bunny's other posts...I think she's reffering to someone else as in a close friend hehe Silly me didn't read -everything-

Irvy
10-15-2002, 10:46 PM
It's really a small world after all, ne? That's cool that you two met up again ^^
Edea's dress itself doesn't look too difficult. It's that thing-a-ma-bob she has on her back that looks like a pain. Good luck with it!

TyJILDown
10-15-2002, 10:51 PM
Hmm this would be rather amusing if this group attempted to do a group construction judging. How long would it take the judges just to do this one group! oh boy...

F4shi0nabl3
10-15-2002, 10:53 PM
are we going to do a skit? Or just a hall group.... I mean a skit this big is sort of insane.. unless we are gonna do like, the entire plot of the game in like, 3 mintues, lol

Irvy
10-15-2002, 11:07 PM
lol yea "FF8 n three minutes" we can always attempt to doseperate skits. Like all of the charrie from the past do a skit,Seifer,Edea,Fujin and Raijin could do a bad guy skit? I dunno, whatever everyone else wans to do workjs for me. x.o

TyJILDown
10-15-2002, 11:18 PM
Well, if Edea is taken by Bunny's friend I'll try out Ultimecia and see if I can pull it off. Before anything I'll get the horns done to make sure the one part I'm worried about is done X_x

YuffieBunny
10-16-2002, 09:00 AM
Hey, are you Bunny's friend? Because if you are, the position of Edea's is all yours ^^

naw, dis be another one of my friends... lolly, the girl who wants to be Edea hasn't posted here yet.

YuffieBunny
10-16-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by TyJILDown
Well, if Edea is taken by Bunny's friend I'll try out Ultimecia and see if I can pull it off. Before anything I'll get the horns done to make sure the one part I'm worried about is done X_x

oo that would be awesome if you helped out! ^_^ and we do need an Ultimecia.. ooooo our group is growing like man's pee-pee at hentai show... *innocent giggle*

Oshi
10-16-2002, 10:38 AM
ooooo our group is growing like man's pee-pee at hentai show... *innocent giggle*
*huge sweatdrop* ...well, that's one way to put it...

To answer Ian, the group is mainly for hall cosplay, but some of us will do a skit, I assume...
remember our idea we got at AnimeNEXT... the ballroom dance... why am I the only one who wants to try that one o.o;;

YuffieBunny
10-16-2002, 12:26 PM
remember our idea we got at AnimeNEXT... the ballroom dance... why am I the only one who wants to try that one o.o;;

hey i liked that idea a lot! but only a few of us would be able to do that one then... hmmm i dunno.. we still have plenty time to come up with skit

yey we're gonna be in hall cosplay! *spazes n runs into wall*

Irvy
10-16-2002, 02:16 PM
I think the hall-ball dance is a good idea.
Woot, I finally got my new picture scanned. I am going to add some loops onto the hat, I have a belt I just couldn't find it and I am goingto add in some knee patches. other than that, I am done ^_^

Irvy
10-16-2002, 02:23 PM
huh, it did't let me load the pic the first time..so hopefully this time'll work >.o

krystal1314
10-16-2002, 02:46 PM
huh, it did't let me load the pic the first time..so hopefully this time'll work >.o

OMG Jenn!!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Hehe... I'm SO excited about this now!!!
Oshi, we had an idea of doing a detention room skit ala Balamb Garden, lol, I'll tell you all about it later, or maybe Jenn will, since she's the 1 who came up with the idea, he he he... But yeah, the hall cosplay should be fun!!!!!

Lady Ava
10-16-2002, 03:12 PM
OMG Jenn!!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Hehe... I'm SO excited about this now!!!
Oshi, we had an idea of doing a detention room skit ala Balamb Garden, lol, I'll tell you all about it later, or maybe Jenn will, since she's the 1 who came up with the idea, he he he... But yeah, the hall cosplay should be fun!!!!!

Balamb Garden detention? I like it!:D I think that would be perfect for all of our crazy peoples. ~_^ One question...What would i do? Sit there and rat on all the others, acting like the big sister? ::Stops to think:: Hey, That might work....

Oshi
10-16-2002, 04:36 PM
Hm.. Detention... Uhoh, what did 'I' do this time O.o;
Sounds good, tell me about it soon =D

And yes, looking nice, Jenn!

YuffieBunny
10-16-2002, 04:47 PM
OoOOoOoOo Jenn-chan it looks awesome!!!!

*giggles* detention means i get to whip all of u huh???

TyJILDown
10-16-2002, 08:34 PM
Irvy, the jacket looks awesome! Such an improvement, quite a good job! ^^

Irvy
10-16-2002, 11:08 PM
thanks you guys ^_^ *feeling the love*
As for the detention skit, if we can find away to get most of the charries invovled init, then we can start working on the script. Oshi and Mike both want to do that, so they can work onit together or something.
Outta curiosity, does anyone have a microphone? I just got one today(and I talked to Jil for awhile ^_^!) I think it'd be fun if all went to a yahoo! chatroom and talked. It would also make making plans easier and funner.:D

SohjiroX
10-17-2002, 12:37 AM
Out fit done, got pics taken and such....friends say.....to scarey to even think he is real. And last, I am getting a mic I think about a month but I dont know when I will get online after that, bills. In anycase, um.......I dont think I am in the skit am I?

krystal1314
10-17-2002, 12:44 AM
Out fit done, got pics taken and such....friends say.....to scarey to even think he is real. And last, I am getting a mic I think about a month but I dont know when I will get online after that, bills. In anycase, um.......I dont think I am in the skit am I?

Post some of your pics here so I can add it to the collage ^^
About the skit, nothing's decided yet, the con is still 8 months away, we'll talk about it closer to the date :p

TyJILDown
10-17-2002, 12:54 AM

Outta curiosity, does anyone have a microphone? I just got one today(and I talked to Jil for awhile ^_^!) I think it'd be fun if all went to a yahoo! chatroom and talked. It would also make making plans easier and funner.:D

Yahoo! messenger also has video chat for whoever has webcams as well ^^

YuffieBunny
10-17-2002, 10:46 AM
hai, i've got a webcam... but i have no idea how to hook up my microphone.. lolly we can be dorks and do the typing thing and make funni faces at one another

Oshi
10-17-2002, 12:47 PM
About the skit, nothing's decided yet, the con is still 8 months away, we'll talk about it closer to the date :p
Yess... we have 8 months to make a really good skit, and to perfect our costumes, heheh. Kinda one of my personal goals/dreams to win an award at Otakon ^_^;;

<-- mic built into laptop, no webcam o.o;

YuffieBunny
10-17-2002, 02:41 PM
Yess... we have 8 months to make a really good skit, and to perfect our costumes, heheh. Kinda one of my personal goals/dreams to win an award at Otakon ^_^;;

hai mine too!!lolly, we should try out hardest to come up w/ somethig that's realli awesome!!!

Irvy
10-17-2002, 04:19 PM
Yea,winning a prize at Otakon is like..winning the superbowl! With all the characters and creative people we have, I am sure we'll win something ^__^
QUOTE]YuffieBunny hai, i've got a webcam... but i have no idea how to hook up my microphone.. [/QUOTE]
There should be a port some where on your computer that lets you plug your mic in.

digikoomi
10-17-2002, 04:37 PM
so I will do Raine at Otakon, but I also change back to Rinoa after the group photo!

anyone here doing X with me?

Oshi
10-17-2002, 04:41 PM
There should be a port some where on your computer that lets you plug your mic in.
Yeah, should be right next to where you plug your speakers in ^_^;

DigikoOmi: YAY! You rule! We have a Raine!

Lady Ava
10-17-2002, 05:50 PM
Yeah, should be right next to where you plug your speakers in ^_^;

DigikoOmi: YAY! You rule! We have a Raine!

Welcome to the group DigikoOmi! We have a full Winhill family now! Laguna, Raine, and me (Ellone). This is gettin' better and better by the day! BTW, You all like the icon? I thought it fit ^^

Lady Ava
10-17-2002, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the group DigikoOmi! We have a full Winhill family now! Laguna, Raine, and me (Ellone). This is gettin' better and better by the day! BTW, You all like the icon? I thought it fit ^^

I just got an idea for a picture @ Otakon! Have Seifer, Raijin and Fuijin sit out on a dock and pretend to fish like at the end of the game. After all, Baltimore IS a bay city. I'm sure we can find a dock somewhere. ^^

YuffieBunny
10-17-2002, 09:45 PM
Selphie SeeD outfit (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1778756641)

just thought i' post this... i know we all make our own... but i guess you someone might be interested in her SeeD uniform.. =\

*wanders of*

Lady Ava
10-17-2002, 09:59 PM
Selphie SeeD outfit (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1778756641)

just thought i' post this... i know we all make our own... but i guess you someone might be interested in her SeeD uniform.. =\

*wanders of*

OH WOW! Pretty uniform! I want it! I need it! I MUST BUY IT! ::Opens wallet and moths fly out:: curse not workin' in so long ^-^

YuffieBunny
10-17-2002, 10:02 PM
aww, hehehe mybe u can get ur parents to buy it as a x-mas present... ehehe i was able to get a Kaoru cosplay dress that way ^_^ *evl beam*

TyJILDown
10-18-2002, 01:07 AM
Ooo that costume is nice...lucky I only have a $3 balance in my Paypal account or I would buy it to wear as everyday wear =P

Neko Cathy
10-18-2002, 04:53 PM
I'm not really in for an award to do the skit. I'm just in it for the fun, especially since this is my first time going up on stage in front of a huge crowd. ::sweaty palms::

Ohhh.... pretty Selphie costume! I love it... it's shimmery! :D Are the masquerade people going to allow you to just buy a costume from somewhere else and use it, or does that rule only apply for the fashion show? I heard of some rule that if the costume you wore is bought from a store or a manufacturer, you will be disqualified.... but I don't know if that is for the masquerade or just for the fashion show... or both.

I just got an idea for a picture @ Otakon! Have Seifer, Raijin and Fuijin sit out on a dock and pretend to fish like at the end of the game. After all, Baltimore IS a bay city. I'm sure we can find a dock somewhere. ^^

That's is a really great idea for a photo shot. And I'll just snuggle my boot against Rajin's back... opps, he fell. I didn't do it.
<=o( ....hehehehe. (j/k)

There is a dock... or rather a harbor near the Aquarium AND the convention. It's about a block away from the convention center so it's pretty much in walking distance. That wouldn't be much of a problem... unless it rains like it usually does every Otakon weekend!

Oshi
10-18-2002, 05:29 PM
unless it rains like it usually does every Otakon weekend! *groan*... That is true... Lets hope it doesn't this year ~_~;

Neko Cathy
10-18-2002, 06:02 PM
Well... we could try to use umbrellas. ::looks around mischeviously:: Hey Seifer boy, you can be my umbrella boy if it does rain, LoL.

Or maybe my pet Chocobo can do it for all three of us. ... LLLLLEEEEEIIIIIILLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

YuffieBunny
10-18-2002, 09:04 PM
hai, i like that photo shoot idea a lot... even though i wont be in it bwahahaha if you want i take some awesome pictures, with digital and with my black n white cam... i could always come along and take some reali nice artistic pics of the whole dock thing for you guys.

TyJILDown
10-19-2002, 01:02 PM
I'll be probably bringing a manual camera (my luck I'll break it and be out a grand X_x) along with both black and white & color film. I'll also have a digi cam so I'll take pics with both.

Oshi
10-19-2002, 02:00 PM
And I'll of course have my digital camera... which can be set into b&w mode O.o;;
So many cameras... we're gonna have to make sure to bring along a couple camera bitches ^_^;; *nabs his brother to be one*

leilanihime
10-19-2002, 02:17 PM
That wouldn't be much of a problem... unless it rains like it usually does every Otakon weekend!

"Every Otakon Weekend"?? Riiiiiiiight. Exactly how many times have you been, Neko Cathy? Quote stealer. ;)

Originally posted by Neko Cathy Or maybe my pet Chocobo can do it for all three of us. ... LLLLLEEEEEIIIIIILLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! [/B]

...Do WHAT for all three of you?:eek:

-Leilani, the pimpin' Moogle-Chocobo hybrid

Oshi
10-19-2002, 02:21 PM
...Do WHAT for all three of you?
Basically, be her/our umbrella bitch o_o;

leilanihime
10-19-2002, 02:29 PM
Oh. *Has read and understood previous posts.*:p

Yep, that probably will happen. Whether or not it ends up being able to support anyone's weight, my costume is going to have alot of oldschool travel-style bags and stuff on it. (like someone would put on a chocobo for long-distance journeys). They'll be for mine and Neko Cathy's stuff at first, but, inevitably, they're going to be filled with everyone's crap, and I'll end up looking like a messy, walking closet. Waaaaah/ Eh, I don't really care that much. With the costume/ The way the back'll be organized, I'll probably barely even feel the difference.

However, I'm not going to carry anyone's dealer's room stuff. 7.7 I will need to be able to have the costume so I can move the back (to sit down), no da!

Leilani, the Chocobo-closet.:crylaugh:

Lady Ava
10-19-2002, 02:36 PM
Okay guys! I have a BIG favor to ask! I am shooting a music video for an extra credit project (I don't really need to but I got this great idea and said "aww, what the heck!") I don't know how many have attempted this, but it is gonna be a live-action music video to Final Fantasy VIII. Orginal concepts, but the usage of the characters. So, if you live anywhere in New Jersey (or in Oshi's case, Penn.) and have a FF VIII cosplay outfit that's ready to go, I was wondering if your interested. So far, this is who I have:

Rinoa: Steph
Seifer: Oshi
Squall: ?Matt? (we aren't on the best of terms ^^)

Anyone else is welcome! Think it over. If it turns out good, I'll enter it in Otakon's AVM contest! ^-^

Kamui Motoaki
10-19-2002, 03:17 PM
Okay guys! I have a BIG favor to ask! I am shooting a music video for an extra credit project (I don't really need to but I got this great idea and said "aww, what the heck!") I don't know how many have attempted this, but it is gonna be a live-action music video to Final Fantasy VIII. Orginal concepts, but the usage of the characters. So, if you live anywhere in New Jersey (or in Oshi's case, Penn.) and have a FF VIII cosplay outfit that's ready to go, I was wondering if your interested. So far, this is who I have:

Anyone else is welcome! Think it over. If it turns out good, I'll enter it in Otakon's AVM contest! ^-^

hehea i had one planned for a video pro project for my school. .^_^ good luck!
i'd love to see the finished product!

Irvy
10-19-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey Cait, good luck with the movie! I would do it, but as you know, I live many miles away from NJ and NY >_>()
That reminds me of something Rini and me were discussing last night. You know how at the end of FF8, Selphie and Irvine go around recording everything? I was thinking we could do soemthing like that for Otakon. I can ask Mike if I can borrow some of his equiptment and have Selphie give a tour of Otakon. In the process, we'll record what all the FF8 charries are doing. Like Zell being at a concession stand, some of the charries doing karaoke, at the dealers room..doing DDR, etc ^^ I dunno, I think it sounds fun.

YuffieBunny
10-19-2002, 04:44 PM

ooo this sounds so awesome!! i'm upset i wont have my Quisty costume done... but i want to see it when u finish!!! and if u need any help i'm right by Steph =P

krystal1314
10-19-2002, 06:01 PM
ooo this sounds so awesome!! i'm upset i wont have my Quisty costume done... but i want to see it when u finish!!! and if u need any help i'm right by Steph =P

Bunny, I'm pretty sure we'll at least get started on your costume next week... Cause yeah, what we'll prolly be doing the whole day is work on costumes and Chia-Chi wants to do some photo shoots, hehehe :D I'm sure we'll finish it on time ^^

Lady Ava
10-19-2002, 10:36 PM
Hey everyone! We have a Headmaster Cid! Matt (Wolfwood)'s brother has agreed to join us! How awesome is that?! Now, who else are we missing? ^_~

Wolfwood6
10-19-2002, 10:46 PM
Hey all, i guess i am your ward. i need a favor, can anyone send me a good pic of ward so that i can design my costume off that? i already have designs of his spear in the works. Oh and by the way it's nice to see all the girls from AXNY again ( remember me? it's the crazy wolfwood who made all the money from confessing sins)

krystal1314
10-19-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwood6
Hey all, i guess i am your ward. i need a favor, can anyone send me a good pic of ward so that i can design my costume off that? i already have designs of his spear in the works. Oh and by the way it's nice to see all the girls from AXNY again ( remember me? it's the crazy wolfwood who made all the money from confessing sins)

Hey Wolfwood! I remember you ^^
Here's some pics of Ward from the site that Oshi posted a while ago...
http://pacolyn.org/targeted-thumb/FF/FF8/ward

Irvy
10-20-2002, 12:08 AM
Isn't Oshi's friend going to be Cid for us? I think he was Zell at animeNext..x.o Why is it I can never get the qoute thingy to work? u_u;

krystal1314
10-20-2002, 12:18 AM
Hey everyone! We have a Headmaster Cid! Matt (Wolfwood)'s brother has agreed to join us! How awesome is that?! Now, who else are we missing? ^_~

We already have a Cid... Oshi's friend is gonna cosplay as him, but we *do* need a Kiros desperately... lol

Oshi
10-20-2002, 12:22 AM
Isn't Oshi's friend going to be Cid for us? I think he was Zell at animeNext..x.o
Nah, the Zell was Matt (Squall)'s little brother. Mike was my camera bitch at ANext, because he couldn't find a vest in time to do Cid there. =P

TyJILDown
10-20-2002, 02:33 AM
I'm leaning more towards doing Kiros, I have a body meant for crossplay lol Found a site where I can get the figure for $10 so I'll order it once I get more money in my Paypal balance and go from there since there's no decent pics!

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 10:42 AM
Hey guys, my bro wants in on this little cult of ff8 otakus, does anyone have any idea who he could cosplay as, he was tinking about being a gf, but he doesnt know who to be yet. if anyone could give me an official list of chars we need i could gve you reply within a day. thanx bunches

Oshi
10-20-2002, 11:20 AM
Our official list is...

Squall Leonhart - Matt / Will
Laguna Loire - SohjiroX / Ian
Raine Leonhart-Loire - Digikoomi
Ellone Leonhart - Caitlin
Rinoa Heartily - Steph
Julia Heartily- Jing
Zell Dincht - Mike
Irvine Kinneas - Jenn
Quistis Trepe - Bunny
Selphie Tilmett - Shini (not 100% sure) or Kim
Seifer Almasy - Meee!
Raijin - MakioTwist
Fuujin - Neko Cathy
Ward Zaback - Matt "Wolfwood"
Kiros Seagul - TyJILDown
Cid Kramer- Mike (my friend)
Edea Kramer- Bunny's friend
Chocobo - Leilani

So... pretty much all that's left are GFs and very minor characters. Your bro could just do a random SeeD student. o.o;

YuffieBunny
10-20-2002, 11:33 AM
Hey guys, my bro wants in on this little cult of ff8 otakus, does anyone have any idea who he could cosplay as, he was tinking about being a gf, but he doesnt know who to be yet. if anyone could give me an official list of chars we need i could gve you reply within a day. thanx bunches

i found this site: http://www.angelfire.com/games4/ffgallery/summons.html

krystal1314
10-20-2002, 11:37 AM
So... pretty much all that's left are GFs and very minor characters. Your bro could just do a random SeeD student. o.o;

I was just wondering, is anyone planning on making a SeeD/Balamb Garden uniform? Cause I know Shini, Jenn, and Bunny might make them and wear it at night time, hehehe... And I think Will has both of them (?) Saw his pics somewhere on this site...

Lady Ava
10-20-2002, 11:49 AM
I was just wondering, is anyone planning on making a SeeD/Balamb Garden uniform? Cause I know Shini, Jenn, and Bunny might make them and wear it at night time, hehehe... And I think Will has both of them (?) Saw his pics somewhere on this site...

I was thinkin' of making a SeeD Uniform. Maybe the guy one though, only because it look alot more comfortable than the girl one (but my mother doesn't like me Crossplaying^^;) Also, I have the basis of it already. But, I also have five costumes in the works as of now:

Rinoa
Yuna's Wedding Dress
Kairi
SeeD Uniform
FFX 2 Yuna

I just finished Squall yesterday, (the revampted version) and I'll post pics soon. (God, leather is a nucience to sew ^^)

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 12:08 PM
Sorry guys, dave (my bro) still doesnt know who to cosplay as, he really really wants to do it too. i know we have 9 months and all but i think he wants to get his costume done ASAP. My costume is almost done already all i need to pick up is the khakis, boots and a wifebeater t shirt, and all i would need then is some styrofoam (which can easily be picked up at the rag shop by me) for the tip of the harpoon, and the back. :bouncer: any idea on a script yet?

Oshi
10-20-2002, 12:13 PM
any idea on a script yet?
We have an idea in the works... but it most likely won't involve Ward. Though I'm sure we have enough people that our group can have two skits of diff people in the masquerade, so if you can think of something with Laguna's posse, go right ahead! ^_^

Irvy
10-20-2002, 12:42 PM
hmm..how about if he makes a costume for Nida? ^^ He's the pilot for the Balamb Garden when it goes mobile. For that, all he'd need to do is make a Balamb School uniform and get a black wig or something ^^

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 12:44 PM
I was thinking on my bro as being a random SeeD student, i just cant find a design for the costume, any ideas?

Irvy
10-20-2002, 12:46 PM
or! He can be Biggs or Wedge. Those charries are sort of major charries cos we see them all through out the game. *wonders how she forgot about them*x.o;

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 02:31 PM
Dave says he'll do it, but he needs a pic to make a design for a costume, any help is very necessary. oh yea, Caitlin, my dad says it's ok to come over nov. 2nd...SUGE!!!!

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 03:06 PM
Okay, so, albeit this is off topic, but I am going to be bringing pocky :heart: to Otakon (and lots of it :D ) to share with our group (mainly).
I'm actually going to incorporate hidden pockets into my costume where I can hide it, he he he. I'm starting to arrange everything now, so, Question (to everyone in this cosplay group): What's your favorite kind?
:bigtu:

-Leilani, the Hybrid Chocobo-Moogle-Closet-Of-Pocky

krystal1314
10-20-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by leilanihime
Okay, so, albeit this is off topic, but I am going to be bringing pocky :heart: to Otakon (and lots of it :D ) to share with our group (mainly).
I'm actually going to incorporate hidden pockets into my costume where I can hide it, he he he. I'm starting to arrange everything now, so, Question (to everyone in this cosplay group): What's your favorite kind?

POCKY!!!!!!!!!!! *glances at my title* :D I like Strawberry Pocky!!!! But yeah, me, Bunny, and Cait will prolly whore for some Pocky again at Otakon, MUAHAHAHA! lol
Wolfwood, so, you're brother is gonna be a random SeeD student? For some info and pics, try messing around with some sites, they do have some actual info of the uniform, like this one I found just now... I just typed in "SeeD Uniform" on Yahoo...
http://pub28.ezboard.com/ffinalfantasyballfrm1.showMessage?topicID=12.topic

BTW, TyJILDown, you're going to be our Kiros? Or Ultimecia? :p

TyJILDown
10-20-2002, 04:26 PM
BTW, TyJILDown, you're going to be our Kiros? Or Ultimecia? :p

99% sure about Kiros...not him in the blue soilder uniform though, I'll have to do that skimpy lil' outfit he has haha. I already have an idea of what to do as for making his Katals so I think it would be best for me to work with him than Ulitmecia.
I just need more pictures, drawings, ANYTHING of Kiros so it'll help me out a bit more...or I'll have to go through the game and see what I can come up with...

I want to make sure I will have 2 new costumes done for Otakon ^^

YuffieBunny
10-20-2002, 04:46 PM

OMG I LOVE YOOOUUUUUU!!! *points to he title* HAI!!!! i will be one of the pocky whores for uuuu!!

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 04:48 PM
You have no idea how much pocky i am bringing, i rented a dumptruck just to haul all of the pocky down with us, seriously, no matter how much you bring, mine is gonna be 1000 times more cause i have vowed to spend 100.00!!!! on pocky alone!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 04:50 PM
it's gonna be 33.99 on chocolate, 33.99 on vanilla, and 33.99 on my personal fav. strawberry

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 04:53 PM
Wolfwood 6, do I detect a pocky-pimpin' challenge...?

Bring it. :skidude2:

-Leilani, the Pocky-pimpin' Chocobo-Moogle Hybrid

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 04:55 PM
Ya damn straight, there is no pocky pimp like myself, ask Lady ava about how much pocky i brought to anime expo, that was 1/10th what i am gonna bring to otakon HAHA!

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 04:59 PM
Wolfwood6,

We shall see, that we shall. :japan:

-Leilani, the Pocky-pimpin Chocobo-Moogle Hybrid

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 05:01 PM
:devil: let us remember that we are trying to achieve the same goal... to fill our most psychotic pocky fantasies, and also it's not just quantity, but also the price we bought it for lol

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 05:04 PM
I can pay just as little as you, preacher boy, I have my connections. ;)

-Leilani, the Pocky-pimping Chocobo-Moogle Hybrid

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 05:13 PM
For the record i am no preacher boy, i just think that wolfwood is the awesomest character ever. I freely admit (Spoiler alert) i cried when he died

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 05:15 PM
;_; Who didn't. That was sad as hell...:bigcry:

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 05:17 PM
...There's a record?:confused: ^__-

-Leilani, the Pocky-pimpin' Chocobo-Moogle Hybrid

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 05:17 PM
awww ::hugs::

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 05:20 PM
Domo... :sniffles:

krystal1314
10-20-2002, 05:21 PM
awww ::hugs::

Whoa... got a little bit out-of-topic here...
So, Jil will be our Kiros, that means we're only short of Ultimecia and a couple of GFs ^^ Right... am I missing anybody else?

Irvy
10-20-2002, 05:34 PM
POOOCKKKYY *___* *GLOMPS THE TWO OF YOU* Bring lots of strawberry and hazlenut crunch pocky!!! If you are going to be hiding the pocky in your outfit, you best be prepared cos I shall molest the pocky right out of you..>D
And err..I guess we need some GFs,Nida or Biggs and Weggs or what ever the W guys name is. I can find pics if your bro needs them.
*bought a toy shot gun today* wheee..I can't believe the store was out of the sparkling dolla sign..:;has no bling bling now:: ;__;!

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 05:41 PM
:eek: I'll bap you with my pimp moogle staff. In fact, Neko Cathy will, since I'm her chocobo! Save me, Neko-sama!!!

-Leilani, the "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!-ing Chocobo-Moogle Hybrid

TyJILDown
10-20-2002, 05:42 PM
If anyone comes across Kiros pictures, let me know! I think I can do with what I have but ANY help would be nice!

Irvy
10-20-2002, 05:46 PM
Who would win? A pimpin chocobo or a pimpin cowboy? Then again, I don't think I'd be able to stand up to Fuujin. She was able to beat up Raijin in the game and Raijin's pretty strong..*ph34rs the rage*
Btw,Neko-Cathy! Are you going as Lucrecia to Otakon? I was just reading the thread about why you pic your avatar, etc..that'd be awesome if you did cos I am going as Vincent-changing-into-Chaos. Lol, I think a few people in our group are going as FF7 charries.

leilanihime
10-20-2002, 05:49 PM
Megatokyo. Y3s.

Wolfwood6
10-20-2002, 06:14 PM
Who would win? A pimpin chocobo or a pimpin cowboy? Then again, I don't think I'd be able to stand up to Fuujin. She was able to beat up Raijin in the game and Raijin's pretty strong..*ph34rs the rage*
Btw,Neko-Cathy! Are you going as Lucrecia to Otakon? I was just reading the thread about why you pic your avatar, etc..that'd be awesome if you did cos I am going as Vincent-changing-into-Chaos. Lol, I think a few people in our group are going as FF7 charries.

A pimpin Giant guy with harpoon would win lol

Oshi
10-20-2002, 08:03 PM
Don't eff with the gunblade pimp. 'Nuff said. u.u;

OMG STRAWBERRY POCKY PLZ! That and chocolate are the only kinds I've had so far, and I don't eat chocolate... so yeah o_o;
*wishes he had enough time to go to Mitsuwa to load up on Pocky* ;_; I'm countin' on you now, Matt =P

YuffieBunny
10-20-2002, 10:18 PM
you pimp it... i'll whore it... off of you that is :razz:

Irvy
10-20-2002, 10:56 PM
lol yea, when it comes to pocky there is no shame. Only getting a tummy full of pocky. There's this one dude in the cosplay chatroom Jil,Oshi and me are in..and he didn't even know what pocky is! and yet he claimed have been to two cons >_>

TyJILDown
10-21-2002, 01:01 AM
DAMN IT!! I e-mail the site that says they have the Kiros figure for 10 and they say they only have Irvine and Laguna in stock....I need to find that Banpresto figure!!! ;_;

Oshi
10-21-2002, 01:40 AM
There's this one dude in the cosplay chatroom Jil,Oshi and me are in..and he didn't even know what pocky is! and yet he claimed have been to two cons >_>
Yes... Plovor... he is so non-otaku-ish... in so many ways... but he's still trying cosplay... *shrug* And now he'll infect the forums like he did the chatroom...

TyJILDown
10-21-2002, 12:35 PM
Yes... Plovor... he is so non-otaku-ish... in so many ways... but he's still trying cosplay... *shrug* And now he'll infect the forums like he did the chatroom...

LMAO oh gawd...you're scaring me now...

Wolfwood6
10-21-2002, 03:07 PM
you pimp it... i'll whore it... off of you that is :razz:

I'll be your pocky pimp if you like lol, dont worry there will be plenty of pocky to go around

Irvy
10-21-2002, 03:41 PM
Pssha, who wants to have a pocky pimp? you have to give them 15%! I'm all about 100% profit *-*

Nooo..*protects the message boards* it would not be good if he infected them ;_;

YuffieBunny
10-21-2002, 03:43 PM
I'll be your pocky pimp if you like lol, dont worry there will be plenty of pocky to go around

LMAO like Irvy said... 15% are u trying to rob me? i give u 5%!! lolly

Wolfwood6
10-21-2002, 04:04 PM
I give all mah pocky away for free, of course in exchange for an escort LOL ^_^()

YuffieBunny
10-21-2002, 04:10 PM
I give all mah pocky away for free, of course in exchange for an escort LOL ^_^()

WOOO u got urself an escort then hun! hehehe

Wolfwood6
10-21-2002, 04:12 PM
SUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irvy
10-21-2002, 04:40 PM
Noo..*curses Bunny* free pocky for being an escort...*sniffle* Ah well, I can always be Jil's escort. Lol, she's gonna cosplay as a giant Pocky and hand pocky out ^_^

Lol, I swear during Otakon..every time someone goes to take a picture of us, we'll be eating pocky. After wards, I'll have to go to pocky rehab.

Wolfwood6
10-21-2002, 05:04 PM
Pocky, the latest Youth Drug lol, i swear

Oshi
10-21-2002, 05:08 PM
Lol, I swear during Otakon..every time someone goes to take a picture of us, we'll be eating pocky. After wards, I'll have to go to pocky rehab. Is that necessarily a bad thing? =P Shameless advertisement, ahoy!

Tsk tsk, bribing girls with pocky, Matt? =P

Wolfwood6
10-21-2002, 05:09 PM
I cant help it ^_^

Oshi
10-21-2002, 05:11 PM
Pocky, the latest Youth Drug lol, i swear
No, no: "Pocky, the Otaku's Drug of Choice"
It's a harmless addiction, really! ...I think.

...*resists urge to eat last box of strawberry pocky* >.<

leilanihime
10-21-2002, 06:23 PM
Heck, I'll just give the pocky away for free, or, for chocopets (pet the chocobo). I need no escort...:p
It'll already be hard enough to carry Neko Cathy around on my costume.
:thumbsup:
I'm an interesting type of pimp... Basically, you advertise the pocky and I hand it out (with extras to my "pocky whores", of course). I'm thinking of having an unofficial "What would you do... For pocky??" contest one of the days at the con.

Like... Bishie #1. Kiss Bishie #2. 4 boxes each.

Mwahahaha :crylaugh:

P.S. Steal my idea and:
1. Neko Cathy and I shall hurt you. Badly.
2. No pocky for you! Come back, 6 month!

Irvy
10-21-2002, 06:35 PM
I don't think you want to know what people will do for Pocky *remembers the sign from AXNY* ^___^() But hey..Bunny and me did get some free Pocky!

YuffieBunny
10-22-2002, 09:13 AM
I don't think you want to know what people will do for Pocky *remembers the sign from AXNY* ^___^() But hey..Bunny and me did get some free Pocky!

since i'm all artistic and such, i'm gonna make a kawaii flag that i'm gonna hang on a pole i'm making... hehehe and it's gonna say something to do with pocky... dunno wut yet though... cuz we must keep up the tradition... this flag will travel to other cons with me of course... so it must be good ^_^

Wolfwood6
10-22-2002, 03:12 PM

ok so what did you do for some free pocky?

leilanihime
10-22-2002, 03:21 PM
YuffieBunny-

For your flag...
How about: With Liberty and Pocky for All...

Hehe

YuffieBunny
10-22-2002, 04:32 PM
YuffieBunny-

For your flag...
How about: With Liberty and Pocky for All...

Hehe

LMAO i like that a lot!!

Wolfwood6
10-22-2002, 05:01 PM
Bunny 2 words...Bondage fairies!! LoL i saw those pics, you look great

YuffieBunny
10-22-2002, 05:14 PM
Bunny 2 words...Bondage fairies!! LoL i saw those pics, you look great

*blushies!!!!* thank u so much!!! hehehehe yeah.. a lot of people have been liken those... hahaha

Wolfwood6
10-22-2002, 05:43 PM
:D :D :D :D :D Add me to the list ^_^

Irvy
10-24-2002, 03:17 PM
Outta curiosity..does anyone know someone who'd be interested in being Squall?x_x We are not sure if either of the two Squalls we listed before, will be apart of our group.
On another note..I found this awesome FF group fanart and I thought it'd be cool if we could do a group pic like this:
http://www.azure-reflection.net/fanartgroup.jpg

Wolfwood6
10-24-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey bunny, why can i never IM you, i try whenever your on and yous neva on. IM me sometime at Punksamurai6

SohjiroX
10-28-2002, 12:40 PM
Um......well I could change to do squall and the other person that wants to be laguna can do that or....hey tell you what I will make both outfits and bring them both, if you dont have a squall I will do him but if you do I will wear laguna, got to run, late

Squall Leonhart
10-28-2002, 01:13 PM
oh man that pic would soo rock. .
I'll be Squall for otakon. . ! ^_^ just what day and time? Sunday?

krystal1314
10-28-2002, 03:36 PM
Wait, Squall Leonhart, r u Will? lol... Cause it says on your profile that ur AIM is SquillLeonharty *confused* lol :thumbsup:
We're thinking of doing this thing the 1st day of Otakon, and I'm pretty sure that's not the day of the KH group thingy >^^<

Oshi
10-28-2002, 08:09 PM
Will; We might need you for a skit, is that cool?

Good thing you can do this though, the guy I had as a backup Squall found out he's moving to Australia a month or so before Otakon X.x;

TyJILDown
10-28-2002, 08:21 PM
Who exactly is doing a skit so far out of all the FF8 group or is everyone going to be in one together?

Kamui Motoaki
10-28-2002, 08:50 PM
MWA AHHAHA AHHAH AH AH

*Does the Time WARP*

Oshi
10-28-2002, 09:48 PM
Who exactly is doing a skit so far out of all the FF8 group or is everyone going to be in one together? Right now, I have NO clue X.x;

TyJILDown
10-28-2002, 10:36 PM
Hehe Ok, sounds good to me. We got plenty of time anyways to figure it out as well as room arrangements... X_x

YuffieBunny
10-29-2002, 08:00 AM
Hehe Ok, sounds good to me. We got plenty of time anyways to figure it out as well as room arrangements... X_x

for room arrangements, i might be going with the people i babysit for, once again, lmao... so if any body wanted to they might be able to stay in my room for an itty bitty fee, i'm not sure tho, i'd have to ask if it's ok. but we still have time to figure that all out. ^_^

YuffieBunny
10-29-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Kamui Motoaki
MWA AHHAHA AHHAH AH AH

*Does the Time WARP*

*kick* stay on topic hot dog whore

*giggles and runs off*

Lady Ava
10-29-2002, 12:27 PM
All I know is, I have claimed the floor in Steph's room for Otakon. (^^V) You know what I mean Steph. Oh, on a different topic....Congratulate me everyone, my Live Action Music Video is gonna be a reality! (I would always plan this stuff and then NEVER follow through) And, a big thanks to Steph and Oshi for being in it! Love ya both! (Although, since my jerky boyfriend STILL isn't talkin to me, I have to play the Squall ^^;. Oh well. It should be done in about a week and a half. I'll post it when its done.
BTW, Is Will now our Offical Squall? I'm very confused ><

SohjiroX
10-29-2002, 12:49 PM
well again I could do a squall outfit if we still need a squall and be him, but if we find one I will still do Laguna. In anycase, I still need to see how I am going to room there if I come down cause I will need to get a ride from the airport or however getting there and get to the hotel. after that its find a room if I have enough and than be able to get a ride back, might come down early just to meet people and get stuff ready. Oh yeah, any, just any so-cals here please contact me for two reasons, one to maybe plan to meet so we can be able to team up on the way there please and two......custom Resident Evil mansion on halloween being done and people are welcome to come see it and such....its so cool.

Wolfwood6
10-29-2002, 10:25 PM
I call a cozy spot on the flooor, thats all i need, even though i am monstrous and all...lol

YuffieBunny
10-29-2002, 10:26 PM
i get th bath tub XD

Wolfwood6
10-29-2002, 10:27 PM
Can we share bathtub bunny? LOL

YuffieBunny
10-29-2002, 10:38 PM
hahahaha i dunno, aren't they small in hotels?

Wolfwood6
10-29-2002, 10:39 PM
I dont mind lol ^_^()

TyJILDown
10-29-2002, 10:41 PM
I'll take a closet anywhere ^^;;

Wolfwood6
10-29-2002, 10:42 PM
lol ok

krystal1314
10-29-2002, 11:41 PM
Wolfwood, MOVE ASIDE! lol... Me and Bunny already claimed the bathroom earlier!!!!!! Remember Bunny? Ne, ne, ne? LOL >^^<

Oshi
10-30-2002, 01:13 AM
Well, if nobody wants to sleep in a bed, fine, one of em is all mine >=D

btw, I suggest we stay at the Days Inn that's like, right across the street. in addition to beds, they have a hideaway bed/couch, and they have refrigerator/microwave in the room =D
...i thought they had a stove, dammit... guess that was just the one in wildwood...
The absolute closest is the Sheraton though, since it's connected to the BCC >.>;

Bah, it's still early for this X.x; I got four cons between now and Otakon!

Edit: Just did a price check... looks like the room is 140 a night without otakon pricing...

SohjiroX
10-30-2002, 11:51 AM
Hmm, I think that is a great plan, lets see

Two in bathroom,
one in closet,
bed 1 taken by one,
second bed unknown,
floor space and if couch unknown.

I think we should all go for a big room together, I will try and see my shcedule and if its good, dont count on me please cause even though I am good for it just dont, I will pay for half of the price for the nights there by myself, I dont need a bed more like just room on floor or something like that, I have about 1400 so far and that is not for the dealer rooms at cons coming up that is for Fanime03 AX03 and three out of state cons, this one and two others. but that is how much I have at the curent time so it will be bigger being that I dont need to worry about much than, so if anyone wants to scout a place and if people are willing to all chip in for half of the place and who ever else thinks to plan this more, than I am willing to go for all that.

Irvy
10-30-2002, 12:51 PM
hey if everyone wants th efloor and stuff that's a-okay with me! I'll take th eother bed since we'll most likely be getting a double instead of a single room. Lol, lets home we have enough room to put all of our stuff inside. ( If it's weather, we can stick it out on the balcony.^__^()!) I doubt we'll even be sleeping all that much (24 hours of sweet..sweet..sweet anime *drool*)

TyJILDown
10-30-2002, 01:00 PM
I'll have plenty of cash at this time so I'll definatly chip in whatever I need if we share a room. I was expecting having to pay for a room all by myself so splitting the price should be NO problem.

And Irvy you already called the bed the other week X_x. I'll take the sofabed or shar eit with someone, if not the closet for meee!

YuffieBunny
10-30-2002, 03:15 PM
Wolfwood, MOVE ASIDE! lol... Me and Bunny already claimed the bathroom earlier!!!!!! Remember Bunny? Ne, ne, ne? LOL >^^<

HAI!! heee the bathroom belongs to Steph and I, which means even if u want the sink or toilet u must ask us first =P

Irvy
10-30-2002, 03:40 PM
Ta-da, here's a pic of my complete Irvine costume and mike's rough draft Zell costume. For Halloween he's gonna have blonde hair and the tattoo.
I love the looks on our face..we were talking when it was taken XD *can see the dialogue now*
<Zell> But Irvine..what about Selphie!
<Irvine> Whose that again?>)*leers*

YuffieBunny
10-30-2002, 04:42 PM
LMAO those pics are great irvy!!! hahahahahahahahhahaa

Oshi
10-30-2002, 06:28 PM
We can easily cram 10 people into one room! It's one of the most fun things about cons! =D
That sounds good... $30 per person for both nights? ^_^

And like Irvy said... 24 hour anime going... we can sleep in shifts XD

TyJILDown
10-30-2002, 08:32 PM
Nice, more money for food and other goodies!

Dude, better not forget the GBA links so we can play Mario Kart against each other!

I would so bring my Gamecube but I'll have so much cosplay stuff to drag with me that I just won't be able to carry that in my bags as well.

Wolfwood6
10-30-2002, 08:37 PM
imma have a ton of stuff to bring, cause my costumes are as follows
1: Squall
2: Ward
3: Vicious

Which means i gotta pack 3 large weapons, clothes, POCKY!!!!!, and other things as well (we need someone to bring down a vcr and a dvd player)

TyJILDown
10-30-2002, 10:36 PM
Or if someone brought a laptop and we could hook it to a TV there would be our DVD player...

I gotta pack wigs, weapons, costumes, and tons of accessories so there's one bag alone...then some 'real' clothes and all! ahh!

Oshi
10-31-2002, 12:19 AM
Or if someone brought a laptop and we could hook it to a TV there would be our DVD player... Okay, you're obviously inferring me... and I have every intention of bringing my good ol' laptop along with me =D
And I have a 4-way GBA link, so I'll take care of that.

Course, I gotta bring.. *counts* Three, yeah, three... maybe four costumes, all with large weapons @_@;
...and then who knows what my brother might bring, if he'll have any weapons... Yeah, back seat of my car will be full XD
So I'm not bringing anything more than laptop and GBA o.o;