PDA

View Full Version : cosplay BoA

lainey
08-03-2003, 08:15 PM
Hey... question to all BoA fans... I want to cosplay as BoA but in an outfit that is extremely recognizable...

What outfit should I cosplay as?

Photos will be appreciated too!!

Nietsche
08-03-2003, 08:22 PM
She's got a cool looking 'halftop?' in the video to "Shine we are!"

could be recogniseable!

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
08-03-2003, 09:18 PM
I haven't really seen a lot of their photos
but guess a very visual one is good (not like our normal outfits coz you will not feel as good if not much ppl reconized the work you put in the costume and pics you deserved ^^)

Ruby-Chan
08-04-2003, 03:41 AM
I only have a couple video's, but the bright sunset top and torn jeans from Amazing Kiss are pretty cute

lainey
08-05-2003, 10:27 AM
like i feared... her outfits are pretty "regular"
O_o

BabySnowLeopard
08-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Yeah... unfortunately, BoA isn't very visual at all (unlike say, Ayumi and Morning Musume)... it's all focused on the dancing, and the outfits are just cool clothes. None of her outfits are going to be particularly recognizable. Crazy fans would notice, but unfortunately the majority of congoers probably wouldn't even recognize you're in costume X_x I think your best bet though would be the black and white outfit from "Jewel Song". That's probably the only one I would look at and say, "Hey, it's BoA."

~Kie

Delirium-Zer0
08-06-2003, 06:10 PM
You could do one of her looks from the "Listen to my heart" video, like the cowboy hat or something... I think she looks pretty kewl there ^^

lainey
08-06-2003, 07:06 PM
*ditches the idea*

Most of her clothes are pretty much regular.

I wish she was as crazy as Utada Hikaru or something O_o

But hikki's sakura drops dress looks like a major toughie!

Delirium-Zer0
08-06-2003, 10:57 PM
It'd be pretty cool if you did a Final Distance PV costume, then Traveling, and then Sakura Drops, one each day of whatever con you were going to. That'd be a HUGE undertaking but it would be an AWESOME set of costumes.

And i understand ditching the BoA idea... I nearly ditched a Van Tomiko cosplay for the same reason.

lainey
08-07-2003, 08:40 AM
ooo i love Do As Infinity

tennyoaisu
08-10-2003, 01:03 AM
The Atlantis Girl outfit BoA wears for the title song and album cover is pretty neat. ^_^ I'm planning as cosplaying that someday.

Ookami05
08-10-2003, 01:56 AM
if you were to cosplay BoA you could carry around a pic of the clothes you cosplayed as. a pic with a sign saying "I am BoA" XD i dunno, i got a lot of BoA pics and her clothes are really average. Its just her hair that would make you recognize her. And some of her more than average clothes. I got some that look kinda more than average(pics that is) I'll try to post them here.

Hideki_san
08-10-2003, 03:39 PM
yeah, BoA would be hard, since her clothes are just "todays" fastion. I mean there not a famous costum like KISS, or a famous coat like that liberachii guy( dont know if i spelled it right). So if you do, do her, be a costum as much as possible, liek the Atlantic princess cd cover outfit. Or one of her clothes. AND have a pic, pics help when no one knows who you are.

lainey
08-10-2003, 05:43 PM
lol Ookami05...that'd be soo helpful :D

Ookami05
08-11-2003, 02:30 AM
You should totally do it. Since you already decided. Plus you'll make a good BoA. I'll search my archive and others for some fun clothes that she wears that you may like.

Gustavo Shinji
08-14-2003, 03:34 PM
Hello!

Boa? I love her! But... she's don't have a... cool outfit for cosplay...
Well... I don't no...

So... I don't speak english very well, sorry!
Bye!