PDA

View Full Version : Hack//Sign....group anyone?

SohjiroX
10-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Looking for anyone that would like to try and group up to do Hack//Sign characters, its a neat idea and would like to try it out, but with lots of people. Than later do Phatasy star online characters. But thats up to others....in anycase would anyone like to try it out for fanime02?

aeva
10-01-2002, 05:45 PM
If you tell me where Fanime is, I'll see if I can hop in. ^^

Oshi
10-01-2002, 08:40 PM
Fanime... is over in California... isn't it? >.O;

Wandering Otaku
10-02-2002, 01:36 AM
Fanime is in California yes. Santa Clara to be exact, June 20-22 this year, much closer to Expo than before @_@x I would jump on this but I have a big project costume that will tak eup my time and money for Expo 03, and with work and school that time is small.

katchoo
10-02-2002, 02:13 AM
I would love to do a Phantasy Star character! ^_^ I logged soooo many hours into that game on the dreamcast. hehe

memories,
katchoo ^_^

katchoo
10-02-2002, 02:22 AM
I want to play an Fonewearl! ^_^ hehe

love,
katchoo ^_^

Hikaruchan
10-02-2002, 11:10 AM
There was a small group at AWA, 3 characters were there - unfortunately I could only find 2 to get group pic of and had to take single pic of the other.

Tea-chan
10-02-2002, 03:38 PM
I'm actually planning a Subaru costume. Unfortunatly, I happen to live in New York. So, I don't think that's quite feasible. It's the thought that counts, though, right? ^^;

SohjiroX
10-02-2002, 04:41 PM
It is the thought that counts, thanks though. Yeah I am going to both AX03 and fanime. Like I said I think before I am doing two Tsukasa outfits sort of. One of him and the other a Ex version I made where he is evil. What else. I am going to try and do a Android hunter for phatasy star online so I will join in on any. If anyone knows people that would like to team up on this one I would be honored. And If I get a group together I will look into reserveing rooms for fanime and AX early in advance. Well talk to you all again. And hope to see people at Ani-magic. Look for the name Unknown cosplayer in a Duo outfit by chance.

tydawgsd
10-03-2002, 07:37 PM
me and a few of my friends are doing a Hack//Sign group for AX03. We have a Kurim, Maho(Cat thing, which istaking me a while) Tsukasa, and a Sora. Let me know if you just want to meet or something, or maybe we can just combine our groups.

Oshi
10-03-2002, 11:04 PM
*wants lots and lots of pictures of tydawgsd's group* ^_^;;;

May I reiterate, that I am doing Tsukasa and Kurim (in that order), but I live over near Philadelphia, therefore... bwah.

Tea-chan; you, Aeva and I are still gonna try something for... what was it, Shoujocon, right?

JessiBritta
10-03-2002, 11:11 PM
You mean June 2003 or was it in June 2002? I live in Cali..so does anyone know any cons coming up here?

Oshi
10-04-2002, 10:12 AM
Welll... Today. Ani-Magic. But it's a little late for that XD

tydawgsd
10-04-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by JessiBritta
You mean June 2003 or was it in June 2002? I live in Cali..so does anyone know any cons coming up here?

AX03 is in Anaheim this July, I think it is the 4-8 but I am nut sure- the website has the info, and it is: http://www.anime-expo.org

Edit: Actually it is July 3-6th

SohjiroX
10-07-2002, 11:45 AM
yeah I think your right, well I already have Tsukasa and Tsuaksa Ex, done, for those wondering that one, its him gone dark and such. I am welcoming anyone who would like to try this out for any con such as fanime, or AX03. just to have fun and such. bigger the group....the better it out does a final fantasy group....and all of those who know what I mean I mean to make this as big as that or better. right now starting on my blue android hunter from phatasy star online, might do 2nd episode android, dont know.

katchoo
10-09-2002, 11:46 AM
Well, I'll work on my costume, and hopefully as it gets closer we can make sure we meet up!
love,
katchoo ^_^

tydawgsd
10-10-2002, 01:19 AM
Katchoo if you are going to AX03, hit me up with a PM. I am trying to get a big group of Hack//Sign people together for pics and such for AX03 on at least one day.