PDA

View Full Version : Kuroshitsuji 2009?

Mr. Despair
05-07-2009, 12:56 PM
So, anyone up for a photoshoot or a meet up? (teaparty even? xD ) I'm a noob to Metrocon so I don't have any ideas for a time or place. xD
I'll be bringing Ciel Phantomhive; Green suit version and the red suit from the manga. xD And Shinigami!Grell, probably for the dance.
And Mr.Awesome will be bringing Sebastian. ^-^

So, anyone up to it? xD Perhaps we really could get together for a tea party, it'd give us an excuse to bake. <3

Lemme know!

Frostmourne
05-14-2009, 07:54 AM
I'll probably bring Madam Red for the dance. I know I won't be able to stand running around in my giant Wedding dress for Sakura all day.

So I believe a meetup is in order. :)

Mr. Despair
05-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Oh awesome. ^-^
Hm, maybe we should have a meet up before or after the dance then? Maybe both? xD

JellybeanQueen
05-25-2009, 10:49 PM
I might be bringing butler Grell, since I didn't have it ready in time for Jacon. I'm not 100% sure yet though, since I'm still trying to figure out what my Metrocon plans are.

Mr. Despair
05-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Jellybean~ Awesome! Just lemme know what time would be best for you if you'd like to have a photoshoot. ^-^

Kamahi
05-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey, I'd be interested! I'm trying to make an Undertaker outfit and I'd love to have tea : D

yamimagic
06-02-2009, 11:20 PM
I'm hoping to finish my Grell in time, and maybe Sebastian if I ever find a suitable tailcoat (or suck it up and just make the bloody thing), in which case tea sounds absolutely smashing~ :)

Mr. Despair
06-04-2009, 11:58 PM
So, ends up I won't have Grell in time. xD;
But I will have two versions of Ciel, his green suit and the red suit from the manga. xD

We should set up a meet up time. 8D What would be best for everyone else? Any is fine with me. At first I was thinking possibily before the dance on friday but throw around some ideas!

kitsune furry f
06-05-2009, 03:38 PM
I'll be going as grell ^_^
sadly I'm the only kuroshitsuji character in my group.... T.T
hope to get together at metrocon?
Saturday is good for me...

JellybeanQueen
06-05-2009, 07:20 PM
So it looks like I am going to bring Grell, and I'd love to do a photoshoot/meet-up/tea party.^^ I've got two costumes for Friday, but as long as we don't schedule it right before the masquerade (I'll need time to get changed and, uh, freshened up...curse you con funk xD), Friday should be good for me.

Asphalt Lion
06-06-2009, 01:47 PM
I'm going to be this version of Ciel: http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/83/l_88a84bb51b9746aababd3f0237eea9c7.jpg

I'm going to be wearing the costume for the masquerade, as well, except with long pants and probably not the hat.

oreska2
06-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Want one more Grell i'll be there on saturday ^_^

Mr. Despair
06-14-2009, 12:29 AM
How about we have two meet ups, one of friday and one on saturday? ^-^ I should be doing one version or the other of Ciel all day Friday, and I could easily change back into him on saturday for another shoot. Just gimme some time ideas. xD

JellybeanQueen
06-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Early afternoon-ish would probably work best for me on Friday. This is my first Metrocon, so I have absolutely no idea where a good place to have a meet-up/photoshoot would be.^^'' Also, I might be bringing Sebastian instead of Grell (one's going to Metro, the other's going to AFO...just need to figure out which is which...).

Edit: Actually, if we just want to have a Saturday shoot, I could probably manage any time before 2pm. Since I'm not competing with any costumes this weekend I can be flexible with which ones I wear on which day (I'll just need enough time to get ready for Anime Idol, which is at 3 if I remember right).

kitsune furry f
06-14-2009, 06:11 PM
oops I said that wrong..... but sometime afternoon will be good for saturday...

Mr. Despair
06-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Okay, so how about 12-12:30 on Saturday? o.o I would have no idea where to meet up though; suggestions?

It's almost time. ^-^

JellybeanQueen
06-16-2009, 01:02 AM
12-12:30 on Saturday sounds good to me. And I should know by tomorrow if I'm bringing Grell or Sebastian. Although, like I said before, this is my first Metrocon so I have no idea where a good place to meet would be. I guess if push comes to shove we could do a "meet up at the escalators and figure out where to go from there". xD

Oh, were we still thinking about possibly doing tea? I don't have a tea set, but I do make my own loose leaf teas (usually by going up to the spice cabinet and thinking "what smells good?" lol), so I could probably MacGyver something to make some at the convention.^^

Mr. Despair
06-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Okay then 12-12:30 on saturday it is. ^-^ And that's fine with me, place wise; unless any frequent go-ers have any suggestions.

As for tea, I don't know; unless some of the other people who plan on going can bring some supplies, I guess not, sadly. ;.;

kitsune furry f
06-18-2009, 11:10 PM
12-12:30 on Saturday sounds good to me. And I should know by tomorrow if I'm bringing Grell or Sebastian. Although, like I said before, this is my first Metrocon so I have no idea where a good place to meet would be. I guess if push comes to shove we could do a "meet up at the escalators and figure out where to go from there". xD

Oh, were we still thinking about possibly doing tea? I don't have a tea set, but I do make my own loose leaf teas (usually by going up to the spice cabinet and thinking "what smells good?" lol), so I could probably MacGyver something to make some at the convention.^^

I agree with the escalators around 12-12:30. ^_^
I'm gonna be a short grell.
hope to see you all there!!!! :angel:

Asphalt Lion
06-22-2009, 10:24 AM
I hadn't known the plan, but I sure am glad I happened to be there. I was the Ciel in the blue vest and freakishly large top hat. :]

Does anybody have any pictures? I have a few of the whole group, and I'll post them when I upload them.

JellybeanQueen
06-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I'm relying on others for pictures.^^'' But I had a blast hanging out with everyone. And trying to kill myself with Sebastian's knives. lol

Asphalt Lion
06-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Here are the pictures I have (they're all pretty much the same, but I suppose you might think you look better in one over another):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/megabat320/100_8282.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/megabat320/100_8283.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/megabat320/100_8284.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/megabat320/100_8285.jpg

Mr. Despair
07-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Sadly I didn't get any pictures, I really didn't feel like carrying my 3-4 pound camera. xD I was stupid and didn't charge the other one. u.u;

I had a wonderful time. ^-^
Haha JellyBean~ Sebby enjoyed you trying to stab yourself with her knives. xDxD

JellybeanQueen
07-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Ahaha, well, I'm glad my antics were at least somewhat amusing. XDD