PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Duncan!

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 02:09 AM
Wheeee! I don't know you either, but happy birthday! *gives him a Peppermint Pattie with a candle in it* Yikes, how come I don't know anyone around here? XD
Terre Haute! My great-aunt lives like, really really near there! I think... ^^; Yeah, somewhere in Centerpoint. I just know we go to Terre Haute a lot when we vist her. ^^

Duncan
05-23-2002, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the pattie!! And I feel sorry for you ever having to come near is god-awful town. >_<;
I'm moving to Savannah, Georgia this fall, so I won't be here for long. And nice to meet you!!:crylaugh:

Nietsche
05-23-2002, 08:23 AM
Oooh! a 19th b'day.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DUNCAN!
You got excellent drawing skills! ^^

Kenshin Ken
05-23-2002, 02:39 PM
whoopsie ^^;; I made a thread jsut like this ^^;; anyways * hands him a bottle of Ranmune* Happy birthday man!! ^^

Ayaka
05-23-2002, 07:33 PM
Well, I tried to light some Pocky sticks on fire instead of candles, you know, it's a theme thing . . . but it didn't work. So, have a cupcake with some naked Pocky (the chocolate melted off) stuck on top.

Happy birthday! ^^

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 08:51 PM
> Thanks for the pattie!!

You're welcome! ^^ I'll give you a real one at A-kon if I see you!

> And I feel sorry for you ever having to come near is god-awful town. >_<;

Aww, I didn't think it was so bad there. Then again, all we did was go there to get supplies, so I don't know too much about the place. I sure do love my aunt's farm though. She grows corn. It's gooood. ^^

> I'm moving to Savannah, Georgia this fall, so I won't be here for long.

Ooh, my mum wants to go visit there sometime. I wish I could get her to right around AWA. XD She HATES travelling though. It's a miracle we're actually getting her to drive to AX with us.

> And nice to meet you!!:crylaugh:

Nice to meet you, too! ^^