PDA

View Full Version : Other Kingdom Heart Group

misatokibason
05-07-2009, 05:12 PM
I am just writing this thread because the other Kingdom Hearts thread is for a panel group and there are a few that are not in the panel that want a photo gathering. If you want to organize one let me know here. So far this is my idea for it:

I have not been to the convention center but I do know that there is plenty of room outside the convention center, the link is below to see where:

http://www.animazement.org/

Time and Place

Friday - 5pm outside front convention
Saturday - 7pm outside front convention

Members

Main Characters

Kingdom Hearts I Sora - misatokibason's son
Sora - Jsc0114
Kingdom Hearts II Rikku - na-naru

Misc/Ungrouped Characters

KH Rinoa - misatokibson
moogle - vampey --my friend wearing my costume and loves it--

misatokibason
05-10-2009, 01:18 PM
well i guess no one is going to do kh hearts and not in the panel so I will just see you all around the conventoins....you cant miss me and my son we will be mommy rinoa and baby sora

TwilightWolfGrl
05-11-2009, 01:38 PM
too little time, 0% done of a Riku cosplay...perhaps i'm an underachiever :bigcry:

misatokibason
05-11-2009, 07:37 PM
awww its okay we will be around and you if you get it done or for another convention then thats fine. But we will love it.

Jsc0114
05-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I have a sora cosplay as well. Can we plan a photoshoot?

na-naru
05-12-2009, 11:07 AM
i'm bringing my kh2!riku costume. and..eee, i didn't know the other photoshoot was after a panel. i think this is a good idea -- i can't do a sunday shoot because my animation panel is at 11:30 and i've gotta get ready xD

anyway, my whole weekend is pretty much open, so either of these shoots would be fine :D the only non-panel thing i'm doing is the AMVs (apparently, ffft) and my art table

TwilightWolfGrl
05-12-2009, 12:43 PM
what exactly happens at conventions? i've never been so i wouldn't know.
oh and 'looks at post below' coolz riku cosplay:)

misatokibason
05-13-2009, 12:36 AM

the reason for outside is because you cant really miss the people outside and you cant be lost running up and down stairs and hallway because it is out in the open. but if you all are wanting to do the photo shoot just let me know and I will add you to the list on the first post. but see if you can get more people to show up. Even if you have to walk around the convention a little before the convention and pull them to the group. *runs off* I might be doing that hahahaha

TwilightWolfGrl
05-13-2009, 01:43 PM
sry, but i won't be coming if you thought i was:lost:
i really wanna go to next year's though, and hopefully i'll have a cosplay :)

Jsc0114
05-13-2009, 04:49 PM

the reason for outside is because you cant really miss the people outside and you cant be lost running up and down stairs and hallway because it is out in the open. but if you all are wanting to do the photo shoot just let me know and I will add you to the list on the first post. but see if you can get more people to show up. Even if you have to walk around the convention a little before the convention and pull them to the group. *runs off* I might be doing that hahahaha

Sounds like a plan. I can't wait until next week you have no idea. Stressed boy is stressed. I need a vacation.

misatokibason
05-13-2009, 05:24 PM
hahaha I know its like in a week and 3 days. But I am hoping to be leaving on thursday. but I will see you then and dont forget about the times and see if you can get more people ot go

Jsc0114
05-13-2009, 05:45 PM
i shall spread the word. I know i stand out since i'm pretty tall. Everyone knows me as big sora so it should be easy. Hopefully they'll be more KH cosplayers. :)

Gravitationxx--
05-13-2009, 08:53 PM
:< I would have brought my Kairi. But. The wig needs to be dyed and I haven't finished the skirt. sdahkjash. I'm too caught up in an essay right now to finish it. If someone brings me a costume, I'll definately play a part for you. xD

*Is a horrible planner of costumes.*

misatokibason
05-14-2009, 01:32 AM
awww its okay

Gravitationxx--
05-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Wish I could help. ^^;

misatokibason
05-14-2009, 10:35 PM
its okay we just need people to go and pull people for the photo

na-naru
05-15-2009, 05:11 PM
i can spread the word to people if they come by my art table on friday, if it helps ;3

misatokibason
05-15-2009, 05:37 PM
YES LOOK OUT FOR PEOPLE IN COSPLAY!!!! hahaha the more the marrier

Gravitationxx--
05-15-2009, 10:45 PM
I'll definately grab Kingdom Hearts cosplayers for you! Would you mind if I also took some photos?

Heartless Grits
05-16-2009, 06:37 PM
So, is there gonna be like a photoshoot or something? As long as it isn't on Saturday evening I'm fine.

AZ 2009 cosplays:

Christmas Town Sora (KHII: Final Mix+)
Captain Rex; attorney at law (Star Wars: Clone Wars)
Beat(Jet Grind Radio)

misatokibason
05-16-2009, 08:55 PM
um well there will be one on friday at 5pm and sat at 7pm

misatokibason
05-20-2009, 10:33 PM
All Kingdom Hearts people

Friday at 5pm in front of center
Saturday at 7pm in front of center

phaedrus
05-23-2009, 07:31 PM
I assure you you may use this backdrop. :bigtu: