PDA

View Full Version : Lolitas of 09'

Gravitationxx--
05-09-2009, 11:09 AM
I didn't see a thread for this! It's coming up soon too! Lolita's of 09', post here. Which days are you going in Lolita? Do I possibly see a meetup?

If there is a thread for this, I'm sorry I didn't look hard enough! >///>

Meiki
05-09-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm hosting the panel this year, Sunday from 10:15-11:15 :D I'll probably be wearing some decora-loli for that day. There's been some discussion of a meetup, but I haven't heard anything definite.

ChickenDoughnut
05-09-2009, 04:44 PM
I'm hosting the panel this year, Sunday from 10:15-11:15 :D I'll probably be wearing some decora-loli for that day. There's been some discussion of a meetup, but I haven't heard anything definite.

Awww! Decora Lolita so adorable I hope you wear this, I'm for sure gonna have to go to your panel. ^^ I was thinking of doing Decora Lolita but not enough time to put it together so I just be wearing regular Decora :3

otaku_ken
05-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Most definitely wearing lolita. I have a gothic lolita, country lolita, and a punk lolita/decora outfit for the rave. Just need to finish sewing my blouse. I'm too poor to get designer, But hopefully next year i can get something nice.

Gravitationxx--
05-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Most definitely wearing lolita. I have a gothic lolita, country lolita, and a punk lolita/decora outfit for the rave. Just need to finish sewing my blouse. I'm too poor to get designer, But hopefully next year i can get something nice.
I think I saw you last year! You just look so familiar. xD I'll be wearing the same dress SAturday and Sunday sadly. I couldn't finish my other one. But I'll most definately wear it next year. :<

FFrikku
05-11-2009, 08:46 PM
i want to bring some loli this year, i only had one last year. maybe my friend will let me borrow one of hers on sunday since i don't have any cosplays that day. hopefully we'll see you guys at the panel! ^^

Gravitationxx--
05-13-2009, 03:26 PM
FFrikku. You wouldn't mind if I just randomly hugged you Saturday right? I LOVE Reborn. <33333 I was gonna go as Hibari, but, alas. My jacket won't arrive in time. :<

EDIT:

I just looked at your pictures. I REMEMBER YOU. If you were that freaking awesome Reborn last year that attacked me with a Mickey Mouse plushie that got thrown over from the Kingdom Hearts group, then, yes, IT'S YOU.

FFrikku
05-13-2009, 08:44 PM
FFrikku. You wouldn't mind if I just randomly hugged you Saturday right? I LOVE Reborn. <33333 I was gonna go as Hibari, but, alas. My jacket won't arrive in time. :<

EDIT:

I just looked at your pictures. I REMEMBER YOU. If you were that freaking awesome Reborn last year that attacked me with a Mickey Mouse plushie that got thrown over from the Kingdom Hearts group, then, yes, IT'S YOU.
(sorry for off topic-ness)
i love random hugs! they make me feel important xD HIBARIIIIII OMG i love hibari=soooo sexy. i love being reborn :D he's so fun to cosplay!
^^; and i think you have me confused with someone else, i wasnt reborn last year ^^;

Gravitationxx--
05-14-2009, 08:03 PM
(sorry for off topic-ness)
i love random hugs! they make me feel important xD HIBARIIIIII OMG i love hibari=soooo sexy. i love being reborn :D he's so fun to cosplay!
^^; and i think you have me confused with someone else, i wasnt reborn last year ^^;
8D Then I can give you a hug? I would have been hibari. Pshh.
Awww. You two look so similar then. :[ It's in the face. xD