PDA

View Full Version : Zelda's hair

PrncessoDestiny
08-04-2003, 11:05 AM
Hi ^.^;;

I've been seriously considering cosplaying as Zelda, and researching various aspects of her costume. Looking at pictures of girls from past cons and such, I've seen variations in her hair from lemon blonde to sandy / ash blonde. I know at the end of OoT Zelda's hair looks vibrantly yellow and Link's looks almost orange, but on Smash Brothers Melee and on the art I've seen of her, it seems like there is a faint copper tinge.

Um...should I consider a strawberry blonde wig or something else? Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

Lynzie
08-04-2003, 05:27 PM
I'd say go for your favorite shade. There's really no set color for her hair; in some of the OoT art, it's a dark brown. :P I'd say go for strawberry blonde, but really, do it how you want to!

Jaquii
08-05-2003, 09:10 PM
I agree; Zelda's hair is prodominately blond, but with red tints in it (not very vibrant, but you can faintly see them). Any blond wig should do, though...good luck with your costume!

Serria
08-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Yeah, I'm agreeing with the strawberry blonde one, but like was earlier stated, her hair differs. I don't think it matters much if the yellow is a *little* bit off. No one will notice ^__^.

Argento
08-06-2003, 09:51 PM
XD I'm eventually going to cosplay her, but I can use my real hair as long as I keep it about the length I have it now...

Jaquii
08-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Same here ^ ^