PDA

View Full Version : What are YOU cosplaying?

Anti Ai-chan
05-14-2009, 01:32 AM
I just wanted to know what people were planning on cosplaying as for AV this year. I know it's kind of early but you can always update us later when you make the final decisions.

As for me, I'm hoping to bring:
Ciel (Kuroshitsuji)
Rena (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)
Allenby (G Gundam)
Death the Kid (Soul Eater) or Dr. Eggman fem version (Sonic the Hedgehog)

I haven't decided which of the last two I want to make first. Suggestions are always appreciated! :3

Lady Saya
05-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Knowing how indecisive I am, I'm pretty sure my list is probably going to be entirely different the time AV comes around. XD; But at least I know I'm definitely going this year (last year I missed out because I was actually in the process of moving back to Nevada). ;_; Anywhoo, this year I'm bringing/planning (but not 100% sure):

Tieria Erde (Gundam 00) or Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
Tohru Adachi (Persona 4) or Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)
Kyonko (The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya)

(Anti Ai-chan you should cosplay Death The Kid). :3

missrelena
05-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Anti Ai-chan: You should totally wear Allenby on day one to the Gundam Gathering!

I'm wearing (I think):

Capt. Murrue Ramius (Gundam SEED)
Miaka Yuki (Fushigi Yuugi)
Hitomi Shinonome-sensei (Loveless)
and possibly one more.

Anti Ai-chan
05-14-2009, 11:22 PM
@Lady Saya: Wasn't I talking to you awhile ago about you doing Kid? O_o

@Missrelena: I know! I've bailed on you guys for SakuraCon and probably AX! DX If I'm not judging, I'll try to make it.

Toshi_Riku
05-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Hmm as of the moment I have Allen Walker (D. Gray-Man)
Shinji (Bleach)
and a few others if I think about it lol

Lady Saya
05-15-2009, 01:06 PM
@ Anti Ai-chan: Yup, we were last year. But knowing how indecisive I am (as well as my severe case of cosplay ADD), I couldn't decide if I should paint my wig or not cause its just too nice. Dx

Natahka
05-16-2009, 04:11 AM
hey i'm planning on going as Kaname Chidori from full metal panic! i got a whole group going too. cant wait. ^_^

Eerie Butterfly
05-17-2009, 05:23 AM
i'm planning (if i ever get it done) to be:

Org. 13 Roxas (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Aeris (Final Fantasy 7)
Kiba or Sai [not sure which one yet (Naruto)]
Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)

missrelena
05-19-2009, 02:11 PM
@Missrelena: I know! I've bailed on you guys for SakuraCon and probably AX! DX If I'm not judging, I'll try to make it.

Since I'm judging, too -- it will definately be scheduled around that! We're thinking it will be around noon on day one. I just asked Natchan about the schedule, and she's going to double check, but she thinks noon will work just fine. (That's assuming you don't mind judging in Allenby.:crylaugh: )

Anti Ai-chan
05-20-2009, 02:01 AM
hey i'm planning on going as Kaname Chidori from full metal panic! i got a whole group going too. cant wait. ^_^
Yay! That series hardly gets any love anymore.

@ Anti Ai-chan: Yup, we were last year. But knowing how indecisive I am (as well as my severe case of cosplay ADD), I couldn't decide if I should paint my wig or not cause its just too nice. Dx
Hahaha! I have the same problem! I meant to do Kid last year and then I pushed it back to AX this year and then...who knows when. lol The wig is still one of the main reasons I don't want to do him. EFFING WIG!

Since I'm judging, too -- it will definately be scheduled around that! We're thinking it will be around noon on day one. I just asked Natchan about the schedule, and she's going to double check, but she thinks noon will work just fine. (That's assuming you don't mind judging in Allenby.:crylaugh: )
Bah! I would actually not want to judge in that. lol I was hoping to judge as Ciel because how intimidating would that be! lol But we'll see how that outfit turns out.

missrelena
05-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Bah! I would actually not want to judge in that. lol I was hoping to judge as Ciel because how intimidating would that be! lol But we'll see how that outfit turns out.

Oooh! I wanna see your Ciel costume, too! Yay!

Anti Ai-chan
05-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Oooh! I wanna see your Ciel costume, too! Yay!

I'll be premiering it as AX for the gathering. :3

MattJynxJ13
05-23-2009, 05:03 AM
AV 2009?
Matt (Death Note)
Kazekage Gaara (Naruto)
A (Death Note Another Note)
Maybes: Kyohe (Busrts Angel), Light (Death Note), Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)

にかいと
05-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Weeee, AV 09!

Kuran Yuuki ~ Vampire Knight
Maka ~ Soul Eater
Zatsune Miku ~ Vocaloid
Nagato Yuki ~ Suzumiya Haruhi noYuuutsu

I might be able to go only 2 days though, I wish the con started fri :(

The Jeretic
05-28-2009, 06:38 AM
WIll be my first Anime Vegas. Looks like i will have to bust out my Kittan from Gurren Lagann for this one and quite a few others :x

ChaoticRice
05-28-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm planning on going! I want to cosplay Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club. I'm not sure if I can get her uniform, but I'll at least be wearing her Refreshing Battle at Karuizawa!outfit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/xxilovehunksxx/KARUIZAWAHARUHI.jpg Simple, cheap cosplay, I know, but this will be my first. =)

This will also be my first con.

1oneunoichi
05-30-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm thinking...1. Neku from TWEWY, maybe with the bunny parka 2. Joshua with wings and 3. Kyon with the armor from the PS2 game. So yeah, all VG characters.

kuroikouma
05-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Chrome Dokuro - Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Haine Rammsteiner - DOGS: Bullets and Carnage.

Those are the only two I have concreted down.. if I get the chance to go ^^;

chrissy-wolf
05-31-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm not going to make to that con. But I know what I have my sights on.

Ashlotte from Soul Caliber IV

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ashlotte-in-soul-calibur-4.jpg

And I am going to die a very very very slloooooow and painful death (@^@)'"

Natahka
05-31-2009, 05:40 AM
Yay! That series hardly gets any love anymore.

i know! its one of my favorites. i hope to make a great Kaname. now i just need to start on making it. ^_^ need moneys! ^_^

Hitomi-chan99
06-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Well If I Am Still Coming I Have:
Twilight Town Roxas (With My Axel)
Sasuke Uchiha
L

nakamura_kun
06-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Rinoa from FF 8
and maybe Ritsuka from Loveless.

Anti Ai-chan
06-17-2009, 01:03 AM
Oh man, there are so many Loveless cosplayers this year. I'm mad I chopped up my Ritsuka wig. But with my newly chopped up Ritsuka wig I will be producing Death the Kid! :D

LolitaRei
06-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh wow...hm...I was planning on wearing my Miniskirt Army uniform for the Vegas con...

Shirotakamegami
07-07-2009, 01:23 AM
My boyfriend and I will be doing Ciel and Sebastian, ballgown version on Sat. (my dress is red, not anime pink tho!)
Then Sun we will do Air Gear Ikki w/ team jacket, and me as Simca Genesis style, tho probably will change into our kimonos later cause Simca's Three Inch Stiletto thigh high boots can be a pain, literally!

I will be posting our AX 09 pics on here soon XD

Celcia
07-08-2009, 03:11 AM
I'll be going as Shiki from The World Ends With You (as soon as I restyle my wig since it died at AX), Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII, and Lina Inverse from Slayers Next. X3

fandalia
07-09-2009, 07:21 PM
i will be Konishi from the world ends with you, Lenne from FF x-2, and Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun from slayers next.

LKD
07-10-2009, 12:21 AM
If I'm able to go I'll come as Belle (Disney), Popuri (Harvest Moon) and/or my pirate character :3 I'm planning to invade T.I. in my pirate outfit so i'm definitely bringing it

Tenshi
07-11-2009, 12:06 AM
If all goes according to plan, this should be my schedule for this year:

Saturday: Madam Red (Kuroshitsuji)
Sunday: Red Whirlwind (Romeo x Juliet)
Monday: Phoenix Wright (Takarazuka)

I know Saturday is set in stone, but things could change for the other two days!

Anti Ai-chan
07-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Saturday: Madam Red (Kuroshitsuji)

I'm so effing excited for this! *jumps up and down*

A x e l - F
07-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I'm only going the one day but I will be going as Axel from Kingdom Hearts II. I got such a good response at Fannatiku Fest with it that it's going to be my main Anime Vegas outfit.

iaShakezula
07-11-2009, 11:22 PM
What to cosplay.
Well Vegas is pretty hot during those days, but I am going to join the Masquerade so I will be cosplaying as Asch The Bloody from Tales of the Abyss.
Ciel of Kuroshitstuji
Yukimaru from Senguko Basara

Anti Ai-chan
07-11-2009, 11:37 PM
What to cosplay.
Well Vegas is pretty hot during those days, but I am going to join the Masquerade so I will be cosplaying as Asch The Bloody from Tales of the Abyss.
Ciel of Kuroshitstuji
Yukimaru from Senguko Basara

Which version of Ciel are you doing? :D

iaShakezula
07-12-2009, 09:56 AM
episode 3, Blue outfit

Anti Ai-chan
07-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Oh that will be adorable! You should wear it day 1 since that's when me and Tenshi will be wearing ours. Also, the Ball is that night and you'd be in perfect attire! :D

Katie-chan
07-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Well, I'm about 90% sure I'm comming. ^^ CCS Sakura is for sure, and then I have a secert cosplay for masquarde. >.< Still not sure if I want to bring Akari or just another Sakura. Depends on my secert cosplay and if I want to take pictures.

Christycard
07-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Luffy!!! One Piece. Which version is not yet decided.

Anti Ai-chan
07-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Well, I'm about 90% sure I'm comming. ^^ CCS Sakura is for sure, and then I have a secert cosplay for masquarde. >.< Still not sure if I want to bring Akari or just another Sakura. Depends on my secert cosplay and if I want to take pictures.

A secret, eh? Well I look forward to seeing it! :D

happysmeagol
07-13-2009, 04:22 PM
There's a ball?

Anti Ai-chan
07-13-2009, 05:16 PM
There's a ball?

Yup! I'll post a thread for it once we have all info set and stone. It will be the night of the first day. :D

Thowra
07-16-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm going as Sango :)

Celcia
07-17-2009, 12:47 AM
A ball? Holy crap, that's made my day! XD Change of plans then, I'll be Princess Kairi from Kingdom Hearts and probably Cendrillon Miku from Vocaloid. X3

Anti Ai-chan
07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
A ball? Holy crap, that's made my day! XD Change of plans then, I'll be Princess Kairi from Kingdom Hearts and probably Cendrillon Miku from Vocaloid. X3

I'm glad people are excited about it since it took a lot of persuasion to get Rich to add it. Like I said, when everything is set in stone, me or Tenshi will post a thread on here. =3 I hope you guys enjoy it since we're all working hard on it!

Toshi_Riku
07-18-2009, 05:15 AM
A Ball fun =)

fandalia
07-19-2009, 03:08 AM
there is going to be a ball that is going to be awsome. now i really need to get a new wig for my haydee opera dress cosplay.

Katie-chan
07-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Well, I final made my plans for the days, a bit different from what I said.
Day 1 - Relm Arrowy (with all hope but that will be pushing) ,FF6
Day 2 - Ranka Lee, Macross Frontier
Day 3 - Rank Lee, Macross frontier (secert got out of the bag. I couldn't hold it. XD)

Tenshi
07-21-2009, 11:23 AM

AAHHHH, you make me want to cosplay Locke even more! You big meanie! XD

Tatsue
07-21-2009, 11:56 AM

That makes me so happy! Are you going to come with the rest of us FF6 kids and go to a photoshoot at one of the hotels?! *shakes fist* You better! Terra demands it!

Day 1: Terra Branford- FF6 and Ritsuka- Loveless (because I promised Natalie a shoot <3)
Day 2: Gakupo -Vocaloid
Day 3: Terra Branford again.

Katie-chan
07-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Tenshi -tee hee- We :heart: you to cosplay Locke. ^^

Tatsu - Yes oh powerfull Terra, I want to draw pictures of you all. ;)

missrelena
07-21-2009, 08:59 PM
That makes me so happy! Are you going to come with the rest of us FF6 kids and go to a photoshoot at one of the hotels?! *shakes fist* You better! Terra demands it!

I'm coming too! But only to take pictures.:crylaugh: My FF costumes won't be done in time. :bigcry:

Oh! And I'm wearing a ballgown version of Empire Esther from Trinity Blood to the ball! So excited!

Anti Ai-chan
07-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh yeah, I guess I have a new line up now too. ^^;; It keep changing! DX

Day 1: Allenby (G Gundam) then changing into Ciel (Kuroshitsuji)
Day 2: Either Death the Kid (Soul Eater) or Rena (Higurashi no Naku Koro N)
Day 3: Chikorita (Pokemon Gijinka)

にかいと
07-21-2009, 10:43 PM
o.o anti ai-chan is valentine! I got a shot of your guilty gear gathering at ax =D
remember when sam called everyone over? hehehe, I'm nikaito from deviant.art =]

kyaaaaa, new line ups~!

day zero// tissue.hime~nico.nico.douga.suzumiya.haruhi
day one// medusa~soul.eater
day two// juon.kiku~VOCALOiD
day three// zero.ko.kiryuu~vampire.knight

Lady Saya
07-22-2009, 10:54 PM
T-There's gonna be a ball? Now I really won't be able to make up my mind on what to wear on Day One. XD Maybe crossdressing Tieria Erde so I can still wear it to the Gundam gathering but then again Brad Swaile is gonna be there... Hmm... Dx

MangaFreak150
07-23-2009, 11:26 PM
i'm cosplaying Black Rock Shooter the first day
then Shion her waitress outfit the next
probably Amulet Devil for the last day

and i might wear an awesome dress with my dearS wig and cosplay Ren for the ball if they have it <3 <3 <3

i've never been to anime vegas before. How big is it? is there a rave?

MangaFreak150
07-24-2009, 12:04 AM
is there a ball too?

Anti Ai-chan
07-24-2009, 10:40 PM
o.o anti ai-chan is valentine! I got a shot of your guilty gear gathering at ax =D
remember when sam called everyone over? hehehe, I'm nikaito from deviant.art =]
Oh hello there! =3 I do remember you! Small world, huh?

i'm cosplaying Black Rock Shooter the first day
then Shion her waitress outfit the next
probably Amulet Devil for the last day

and i might wear an awesome dress with my dearS wig and cosplay Ren for the ball if they have it <3 <3 <3

i've never been to anime vegas before. How big is it? is there a rave?
I'm waiting for a friend to let me know if he's bringing his Keiichi to the con or not because if he is I'll bring Rena for day 2! I'll only be available in the morning but you should totally hang with us for a small photoshoot or something! Higurashi needs more love!

There will be a ball and like I said, I'll post info when I receive it. ^^

Anime Vegas is a pretty small con only getting a few thousand attendees. The crowd is a bit younger in age, mainly teens but there's also a handful of us in our twenties and up. I'm not sure if there will be a rave, but besides the ball I believe there's a dance where trance/techno/dance/etc will be played.

MangaFreak150
07-25-2009, 02:35 AM
:' /

Kago_Sabaku
07-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Day 1: Uchiha Madara/Tobi
Day 2: Hatake Kakashi
Day 3: Ichimaru Gin or maybe just Ichigo again...or both if I'm bored enough/have enough hair color spray

Erudito
07-27-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm not sure exactly what I am going to cosplay, but here are my current ideas:

Dallas - Baccano
Otacon - MGS2
Walter - Hellsing
Reno - FF7

Might change things based on finishing up some projects.

ZeroChaos
07-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Day 0: ???
Day 1: Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Day 2: Taito (VOCALOID)
Day 3: Unknown (Fan Art Created) Friend of mine drew it
Look at link in signature for picture.

DGM_innocence
07-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Hmm... Hopefully, if I finish them in time, I'll be able to go as:

Zwei (Pandora Hearts)
Furude Rika (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
Fou (D.Gray-man)
[with maaaybeee a little Hibird if I have enough time, but I think that'll be pushing it xP]

THey are in no order so far, since I'm looking around to see who's going as who on each day :3 So far, it looks like there will be Higurashi cosplayers on Saturday and Sunday, so I'll have to pick one...

*Edit* Never mind, looks like the majority of the Higurashi cosplayers will be on Day Two, so that's when I'll go as Rika (:

Thowra
07-28-2009, 02:45 PM
I can't wait to see everyones costumes! :)

Travel-Valenti
07-31-2009, 02:24 PM
Let's see...

Day Zero - Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)
Day One - Elle Woods (Legally Blonde: The Musical)
Day One - Princess K (The World Ends With You)
Day Two - Mistress Nine (Sailor Moon S manga)
Day Two - Chane (Baccano!)
Day Three - Masquerade Costume (90s Anime)

Tofu Prod
08-01-2009, 04:58 AM
Woah, so there's gonna be a big crowd this year for Anime Vegas? I'm thinking of going..

MangaFreak150
08-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Woah, so there's gonna be a big crowd this year for Anime Vegas? I'm thinking of going..

from what i heard over 2,000 people went last year, and thought its not that much, 2,000 people is still a lot of people! and there are probably gonna be even more thank last year! i would go! lol

PeachyMana
08-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Hey hey Anti-Ai Chan XD -HUGGLES-..hey everyone..look for me at AV! Check out my Siggy for cosplays! cant wait to see how many of you show up at the ball as well! Any persona cosplayers? I've seen a few on this forum..I'm looking out for you guys =D

Lady Saya
08-10-2009, 06:04 PM
@ PeachyMana: You're cosplaying Minato at AV, too? :"D Awesome! Persona needs more love. I'm not sure what day I'll be wearing my Minato cosplay but I might be cosplaying Yukiko or Adachi from Persona 4 as well. :3

PeachyMana
08-11-2009, 01:00 PM
@ PeachyMana: You're cosplaying Minato at AV, too? :"D Awesome! Persona needs more love. I'm not sure what day I'll be wearing my Minato cosplay but I might be cosplaying Yukiko or Adachi from Persona 4 as well. :3

I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya then! for sure! I'll be Minato for a skit I'm doing on second day =D

Thowra
08-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Yeah AnimeVegas usually gets 2,000 to 3,000 people. Its a Wonderful con run by VERY nice people. I hope alot of people come.

Khiorii
08-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Awesome cosplays, I'll be taking lots of photos then! :D

Day 1 : Haruhi (OHSHC)
Day 2 : Zero/Lelouch (Code Geass R2) or Fye/Fai (Tsubasa )
Day 3 : Zero/Lelouch (Code Geass R2)

I'm hoping to go to the ball, but I'm still undecided which costume I'd like to wear. ^^;;;

fandalia
08-11-2009, 07:51 PM
if i can finish it in time i will be franziska von karma on day one.

Angel_Arya999
08-12-2009, 01:28 PM
im wearing:
1. Luke Valentine -Hellsing
2. Ciel Phantomhive (Dress) -Kuroshitsuji
3. Rorschach -Watchmen
4. Steampunk

Lady Saya
08-12-2009, 01:47 PM
I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya then! for sure! I'll be Minato for a skit I'm doing on second day =D

Really? Nice! If I attend masquerade that day I'll root for your group lol. :"D

Thowra
08-12-2009, 02:58 PM

I can't wait to see your Skit! I wish your group the best of luck!:)

PeachyMana
08-13-2009, 11:08 AM
@Lady Saya: Thanks..woot for Persona!

@Thowra: Thank you..we haven't participated in the skit competition in quite some time..if ya'll can't remember Emo Cloud -cough cough- that was the last time we made a skit XD..

Anti Ai-chan
08-16-2009, 04:26 AM
Hey hey Anti-Ai Chan XD -HUGGLES-..hey everyone..look for me at AV! Check out my Siggy for cosplays! cant wait to see how many of you show up at the ball as well! Any persona cosplayers? I've seen a few on this forum..I'm looking out for you guys =D

HUGGLES! lol I'm stoked to see you guys again, especially in Kuro cosplays. =D

illiara
08-16-2009, 04:52 PM
All my costumes are a part of a group w/ thegamergirls. :) I'll be Sailor Moon, Quistis Trepe (FF8), Cammy White (Street Fighter Delta Red). So excited to see all the great costumes this year!

Anti Ai-chan
08-19-2009, 06:25 PM
I know there were a lot of people interested in wearing Higurashi stuff on Day 2 so I made a thread about it here (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=188374)
Feel free to check it out! =D

ScarletRhapsody
08-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Change of plans:

Day Zero: Miria Harvent
Sat: Mistress Nine
Ball: Princess K
Sun: Grandis Granva
Sun Night: Scarlet
Mon: Elle Woods

Back Up
Rihanna - Disturbia (Chris Brown must die version)
Fujiko - Lupin III

Erudito
08-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Ok, looks like I got my list:

Day Zero: Dallas - Baccano
Day One: Walter - Hellsing
Day One: Makoto (Mick) - TWEWY
Day Two: Otacon - MGS2
Day Two: Reno (if I get my new goggles on time) - FF7
Day Three: Emmett Forrest - Legally Blonde

Alternates:
Something CLAMP
Robert - KoF

chapstick
08-29-2009, 05:43 AM
Definitely my Kafra costume from Ragnarok Online. That's actually probably all, too. DX

Since you're doing Rena this year.. I don't know if I'm gonna. If it's day 2 we'll see, since that's what I've been hearing. Wearing Kafra to the ball though.

PS: Anti Ai-chan - Still want my hatchet? XD

Thowra
08-29-2009, 11:48 AM
I can't wait its only a week away! I can't wait to see everyone dressed up.

Day One: Sango- Slayer outfit
Day One: Sango- Pretty Dress
Day Two: Sango- Traveling Kimono
Day Three: Sango- Slayer outfit

Mine are so boring compared to everyone else, LOL!

iaShakezula
08-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Changes:
On the first day it will be Ciel of Kuro but I wont wear it until later in the day.
Second day:not sure yet... maybe Gintoki of Gintama or Suzaku of Code Geass
Third Day: Asch the Bloody for the cosplay contest.

DGM_innocence
09-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Eh, changes: No Zwei cosplay, so either Fou or Rika for day 1

okageo
09-03-2009, 06:22 PM
only 1 day~ warrior of light at 1pm

Đαяҝ ѕ ~
11-12-2009, 02:34 PM
ammm

BRB

bombchic
06-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Day1 - Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue)
Day 2- Atoli (.Hack G.U)
Day3- Yui Hirasawa (K-on!)
so excited!

ChocoAndCigs
07-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Mello from Death Note.
Actually, I'm looking for a Matt. :I
Anyone gonna cosplay as Matty without a Mello? :3

mionmacias
07-04-2010, 06:31 AM
I just wanted to know what people were planning on cosplaying as for AV this year. I know it's kind of early but you can always update us later when you make the final decisions.

As for me, I'm hoping to bring:
Ciel (Kuroshitsuji)
Rena (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)
Allenby (G Gundam)
Death the Kid (Soul Eater) or Dr. Eggman fem version (Sonic the Hedgehog)

I haven't decided which of the last two I want to make first. Suggestions are always appreciated! :3

hi im new to cosplay and i need to know when and where this years cosplay is happaning im going as mion sonozaki :) just to let you know so plz wright back thanks nya~ :3

Lady Saya
07-05-2010, 12:59 AM
This is last year's cosplay thread. ^^; This year's thread is over here (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=202779).

happydust
07-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Ill be bringing the Pyramid head with me this round.

chiizukeekisan
07-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Hi all ^^

My boyfriend and I are planning on going as Austria & Hungary from Axis Powers: Hetalia.

We also wore the outfits to this year's Anime Expo X)

Is anyone else doing Hetalia cosplay?

wightwizard8
07-27-2010, 11:21 PM
So far, I plan to do Chouji Akimichi (Naruto) and Excalibur (Soul Eater)

Any one up for a Naruto or Soul Eater photoshoot? :D

Rosie Senpai
08-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Ill be bringing the Pyramid head with me this round.

aww see that sucks for me cuz I been doing Heather for quite some time and getting tired of cosplaying her a bit to much. But it all depends on what coming and who doing what every year. Just last min I see this. :/

Natchan
08-26-2010, 04:29 PM
So I finally have my official line up for AV.

Day 1- Mautsumoto (Bleach), Princess Jupiter (Sailor Moon)
Day 2- Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed)
Day 3- Gumi -Casual (Vocaloid)

Rosegoddess3
08-28-2010, 02:02 AM
I'll be there as original FFVII Tifa :D

KittyKax
08-29-2010, 11:22 AM
I'll be cosplaying Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight :3

Thowra
08-29-2010, 01:39 PM
I'll be cosplaying Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight :3

I can't wait to see your costume. Which form of Ed are you going as?

NocturneDestiny
08-29-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm going to be going as Halloween Town Demyx. It was a last minute thing for me, I found out a week before the event, so I'll be going as him all three days.

Anti Ai-chan
08-30-2010, 02:58 AM
I'm still not 100% on my lineup because my Saturn boots haven't come in the mail yet. Not sure what I'll wear if they don't but here's to hoping!

Day 1: Sailor Saturn(Sailor Moon)-Day, Princess Saturn(Sailor Moon)-Night
Day 2: Super secret awesome sauce masquerade outfit!
Day 3: kid!Toki (Metalocalypse) Still debating whether to add bruises or not...

KittyKax
08-30-2010, 03:16 AM
I can't wait to see your costume. Which form of Ed are you going as?

I'll be wearing Ed from FMA: Brotherhood :3
You can see pics of it on my profile and in my photoshoot gallery
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/188600/

(My Winry will be coming with me also :3)

Froboi
09-04-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm in Vegas and If i come down i'll be cosplaying as Sazh from FF13 and maybe Killerbee from Naruto

Ninja Fanpire
09-08-2010, 03:15 AM
I cosplayed as Raven from Teen Titans. Anyone get any pics/see me?

Thowra
09-08-2010, 12:04 PM
I cosplayed as Raven from Teen Titans. Anyone get any pics/see me?

You had such an awesome costume. I went as Sango from Inuyasha, and Billlie Joe Armstrong from Rockband

Ninja Fanpire
09-08-2010, 04:02 PM
You had such an awesome costume.:)

D'awww thanks! Yours was probably cool too, I just don't know who either of those are.

Mizuki Kagamine
05-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Daughter of evil Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid, Evil saga)
Rika Furude (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)
Reimu (Touhou)
And I was trying to figure out the last one. xD I know I'm late.

RickyFromVegas
05-31-2011, 06:00 PM
Way to bump from the grave.

I'll be cosplaying as
Gakupo (Love is War)
Shichika (Katanagatari)
Toshi (Gintama)

Ragged
06-05-2011, 12:30 AM
I think my twin and I are actually going to try to go to AnimeVegas this year. We don't go to cons very often and we usually try to "save it" for AX when we do go, but if we go to any con this year this will be the one.

Anyway I can pretty safely say that we're going to be dressed as:
Me: Carl Clover (BlazBlue)
My twin sister: Taokaka (BlazBlue)

Since the costumes are totally ready to go and all.. So if there's anyone else thinking about bringing their BlazBlue cosplay, well you won't be alone! :)

silentsybil
06-05-2011, 10:34 PM
i'm planning (if i ever get it done) to be:

Org. 13 Roxas (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Aeris (Final Fantasy 7)
Kiba or Sai [not sure which one yet (Naruto)]
Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)

Oooooh go as Sai!! I'm want to go as Sakura (Naruto) post time jump but you're the only other Naruto cosplayer I've seen so far.

ChocoAndCigs
06-17-2011, 04:28 PM
1 - postscar!Mello (Death Note)
2- Grell (Kuroshitsuji)
3 - Mello (Death Note)

Eerie Butterfly
08-13-2011, 01:45 AM
Oooooh go as Sai!! I'm want to go as Sakura (Naruto) post time jump but you're the only other Naruto cosplayer I've seen so far.

I actually no longer cosplay anyone from Naruto; my last post was for AV09. :)

For 2011, I'm going as: Finland (for a panel ONLY); Hermione [Yule Ball dress] (for the masquerade ball ONLY); Harry Potter; BB Hood; and one more that I'm debating over.

Eurobeat King
08-18-2011, 03:52 PM
My first time to Anime Vegas, I might cosplay! If I do, my costumes are:

Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Jann Lee from Dead or Alive : Ultimate

Durroa
08-19-2011, 01:24 AM
I be a Momiji from touhou! Though i'm more or less sure that lots of people will mistake
me for someone else.

missrelena
08-29-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm planning on wearing:

Anissina - Kyo Kara Maoh!
Quistis - FFVIII
Hikari - Special A
Enrico Maxwell - Hellsing
And one or two possible others.

forlornhope638
09-20-2011, 03:06 AM
I plan on going as Medli from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Kaede Smith from Killer7

glamorousgeek
09-20-2011, 03:33 PM
I'll be going as Ayumi Hamasaki from her ladies night pv.
And Han Juri from SF4

Officer Boris
10-07-2011, 12:27 AM
Gijinka!Boris (Usavich)
Masamune (Pop'n Music)

Still trying to decide on what else to bring.
I've got tons of other outfits, but most of them are prop heavy.

sisterprue
10-18-2011, 12:56 AM
I may or may not be able to attend Anime Vegas this year, but If I do, I will be cosplaying as Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight, Maes Hughes from FMA/FMA:B, Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji (watch for me as Drocell premiering at Anime Los Angeles 2012!), and Kenshin Himura from Samurai X.

Christycard
10-19-2011, 02:49 AM
ALUCARD! Are you surprised?

MattJynxJ13
10-25-2011, 09:28 PM
AV 2011

Day 1: Spirit Albarn (Death Scythe) from Soul Eater ---> http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2995560/
Day 2: Morning: Claude Faustus from Kuroshitsuji II ---> http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2828154/
Evening: Dr. Franken Stein from Soul Eater --->
Day 3: Kevin Levin from Ben 10: Alien Force ---> http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3055293/

Kaen
10-26-2011, 01:55 AM
I hope you have a great time at AV, EBK!

Day 1 Tifa Lockhart from Advent Children with my friends as Cloud and Cid for day one. Probably switching to Aeris' red dress ball gown version for the formal dance since I can't get Tifa's Wall Market outfit. D=

Day 2 might just be more Tifa, but if can bring myself to dress out of the series from my group then I'll be doing... Zero Suit Samus!

Day 3 is still up in the air and I'm not sure if I'll even attend. Would probably do something comfortable and easy like Hinata from Naruto. =)

fandalia
10-27-2011, 10:11 PM
i'm gonna be young mia fey from phoenix wright trials and tribulations,chrome dokuro and possible haydee tebelin from gankutsuou.

Annalyn
10-29-2011, 02:02 AM
This will be my first AV! Hopefully, depending on the schedule I'll be switching between Sir Integra from Hellsing, Vriska Serket from Homestuck and either Scanty from Panty & Stocking or Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji :3

ShrewyAKirkland
11-07-2011, 04:32 PM
This'll be my first Anime Convention :D

Day 1: England (Arthur Kirkland) from Hetalia, Character CD ver.
Day 2: Gamzee Makara from Homestuck
Day 3: England again (Possibly Nepeta Matryoshka if I can finish it in time)

TheBlackMiku
11-07-2011, 09:14 PM
This is going to be my first convention cosplaying...I'm going as Alois Trancy from Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. :)

robert-heck
11-08-2011, 07:48 PM
I'll be going as Ichigo Bankai form (no mask/sword). It'll be my 3rd or 4th convention but the first time Cosplaying. I'm very excited and panicking as I'm not done with the coat yet T_T

Edit/Update: I've got the coat to a level I feel is "complete". So definitely going Ichigo :D