PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bebop Gathering?

K_Valentine
08-04-2003, 04:07 PM
Any Cowboy Bebop cosplayers feeling like gathering for AM?

I'll be in my "Shooting Star" Spike Spiegel.

How's Saturday at 4 at the Garden?

Sana-chan
08-04-2003, 04:33 PM
YES!!!

I'll be bring the infamous Spike-a costume XD

K_Valentine
08-04-2003, 04:42 PM
I'll be able to see that one 1st hand finally. I was so steamed for missing the Bebop gathering at AX (damned TRAM injury). At least AM has no TRAM for me to contend with.

Sana-chan
08-04-2003, 10:57 PM
Dude the Bebop gathering at AX was undoubtably the most fun I've ever had at a con gathering *o*.

What is AniMagic's weapon policy anyway? Cuz Spike has the Jericho or however you spell it and I wanted to know if we're allowed to bring prop guns and stuff.

My sister will more than likely be bringing her Electra costume. And I have a Julia costume that I just never wear lol, SomethingLulu wore it at AX. I could bring it and stick someone in it or something XP

K_Valentine
08-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Well i know the idea of bringing my airsoft shotgun is shot (no pun intended)...

Merde.... typically if it looks like it can shoot real bullets, don't bring it. I'm packing my obviously toy, non-firing pistol for Spike and BR.

(Holds off on gun control rant)

KimikoChan
08-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Here's some info on the weapons I found on the site:

"In light of recent events, please think twice before considering the use of prop weapons in your skit. No live metal, guns (even unloaded), throwing stars, whips, nunchaku, or other “real” weapons will be allowed. Prop weapons and large staves will be allowed only on a case-by-case basis and for display on stage only. This means no swordplay, obnoxious use of gratuitous violence, etc, in your skit. If you have doubts, please ask the Masquerade coordinators. "

ahh but that's for the Masquerade 'n stuff :p altho, I'm sure for just walking around in public 'n stuff the weapons themselves would need to be discreet. Basically if it looks like a toy gun, then it's okay, but if it looks even remotely real, then nope.

Usagi Mylene
08-05-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Sana-chan
And I have a Julia costume that I just never wear lol, SomethingLulu wore it at AX. I could bring it and stick someone in it or something XP

Sana-chan, if you need a Julia I would be happy too!!! ^.^

I finally got a hold if the anime and I'm loving it.

Freya
08-06-2003, 02:40 PM
Hehehe, maybe the Electra should bring back her fake gun thing again! (2d cardboard)

LupinSansei
09-02-2003, 01:17 AM
I could easily do wan since he wears the same green coat and yellow tie that lupin wears. Just gotta alter a gun a little and buy a hermonica.