PDA

View Full Version : Wassup peoples

Nabeshin
05-07-2002, 01:46 AM
Hiya...I'm Neal....AKA Nabeshin
I've been cosplayin' since....Otakon 99...I'm not hardcore into it...but it's fun and it's made me lots of awesome friends...which is what it's all about.

Lesse...I like anime obviously...I'm what you'd call an old sk00l fan. My favorites are Macross TV, Rose of Versailles, Gundam TV and the 0079 stories, Lupin the 3rd and most any Ghibli movie.
I also am a big J-rock fan....I like X-Japan, hide, Dir en grey, Dope HEADz, Pierrot, Due le Quartz, Malice Mizer plus others :p

And if you see me at nite at a con..tell me where the party at cause I'm down with partyin'! :cheers: :drink:

I guess that's all...next con I'll be at is A-Kon 13 this year in Dallas! w00t! then Otakon. later :skidude2:

Adella
05-07-2002, 02:32 AM
Glad you can join us on the site! Hopefully you'll stick around for a loooong time chatting with everyone and using our image databases for your own cosplay needs :) Show off your costumes yay!

Duncan
05-07-2002, 02:45 AM
Oh that's what this webpage is for? Sweet, I'm glad Nessa made me sign up! :crylaugh:

Adella
05-07-2002, 04:15 AM
Ooh yeah. Check out the thread posted by Admin "A little on Cosplay.com" It'll say a few of the things we have in store for you guys. I'm witnessing genius here as he sets this site up. Gosh I wish *I* could do math! :)