PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King has arrived! yay!

LionBoogy
05-23-2002, 06:52 AM
OK, let's get this party started! woo!

yeah yeah yeah... OK, time to get ready for Anime North... heheh

- Lionel

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 07:01 AM
Hello! Welcome welcome! My name's Erin. ^^ *gives Lionel a Peppermint Pattie* I'll bet I'm the only person here who has to introduce myself to you. XD Yay yay, your website is way nifty! Just no one look for pictures of me there! I'm not very photogenic! *hides*
Aaanywho, have fun at Anime North! ^^

Duncan
05-23-2002, 07:17 AM
Hey man! Welcome aboard!

Nietsche
05-23-2002, 07:30 AM
An impressive entrance i dare say!
Hello!
Enjoy animenorth....while I sit here on a remote island with no conventions in site....
I'd better go do something productive now....

Tenshi
05-23-2002, 11:23 AM
Hiya! Nice to meet you Lionel ^_^. Have fun here and posts lots XD.

RealizeDOP
05-23-2002, 11:43 AM
Welcome Welcome!!! Glad to have you here! : )

Kenshin Ken
05-23-2002, 11:44 AM
oi! welcome to the board Lionel! ^^ I've seen you here and there. good to finally meet ya! ^^

Legato/Machan
05-23-2002, 05:29 PM
Hi man and harm welcome from Brazil!!!

MyuMyu
05-23-2002, 06:07 PM
harm welcome? or warm? warm harm?
..i will refrain from sitting in english classe too long. *reads last sentence* and from spelling on german >_o

er.... welcome to the board ^^;;;;;;;;;

Legato/Machan
05-23-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by MyuMyu
harm welcome? or warm? warm harm?
..i will refrain from sitting in english classe too long. *reads last sentence* and from spelling on german >_o

er.... welcome to the board ^^;;;;;;;;;

oops sorry, I mean WARM WELCOME ... well, since I'm not a native english speaker I make some mistakes when I type.
I hope you (Lionel) don't get afraid of me ^_^

see ya!!

Ayaka
05-23-2002, 11:48 PM
Wow, it's you! I saw you at the AX board, but didn't make the connection to your site. OO You have a picture of me (looking lame :P ) and some great ones of my friends. Ah, this means I get to tell you, I've noticed your photos are especially pro-looking and nice. ^^

Welcome, have some Pocky ^^

Rosiel
05-24-2002, 08:40 AM
> You have a picture of me (looking lame :P ) and some great ones of my friends

LOL That site literally ate up HOURS of my life as I looked around for pictures of our Kastu groups... it has such good pictures! *_______*

Ayaka
05-24-2002, 01:47 PM
Ah, but they were well-spent hours, ne?

OMG. I just remember. Lionel-san, I owe you BIG TIME. I wasn't at the Otaku Big Date, because I was doing karaoke. I ran into an old friend from HS that afternoon, he was doing artist's alley. We were joking about him doing Otaku Big Date. I had NO idea he would, or DID, do it. That is, until I was browsing your photos of the con, and suddenly - BEHOLD! The guy, pants down, with his butt about to get spanked by Sailor Bubba's CCS wand. @.@ This particular high school friend, while a good guy, severely needed a spanking and having it done by Sailor Bubba, and pics posted on the web, is just plain PRICELESS. He only cosplayed once, two years ago, and was horrified to find pics online; this year he made fun of me for cosplaying. But now, countless thousands know what his BOXERS LOOK LIKE. Mm. Revenge-y goodness.

Gomen for hijacking your thread, but I showed them to another HS friend (who couldn't be at the con); she's been very depressed lately, but nearly died laughing over those pics. So, arigato gozaimasu, you made her month. ^^ I go away now.

Mei Lan Chang
05-25-2002, 01:27 AM
Lionel...ooooohhhh, what a sexy name! I bet the girlies go wild for you! The name's Mei Lan Chang, Lionel. (Loves to say that name!) Will you be my pet lion? Tehee!

ClutZGurl
05-27-2002, 01:07 PM
YOU! *points*

LionBoogy
05-28-2002, 10:55 PM
Thanks for your comments everyone! It's good to be in good company! yay! And yeah, Anime Central is hella fun cause I've been longtime friends with the staff there. Just came back from Anime North in Canada and next stop is Project A-kon in Texas and then Recca-con in some college area.

And no, my name does not attract cute femme fatales, but I like to think it's easy to remember my personality from the meaning of Lion than anything else. hehehe

- Lionel

Adella
05-30-2002, 12:08 AM
WEEEEEEEEE! You'RE HEEEEEEEEERE!!!!

Yuna
06-08-2002, 01:13 AM
w00t! My pet it heeeeeeeeeeya... mwahahahaha

::strokes Lionel's head::

LionBoogy
06-08-2002, 03:40 AM
Yup! I'll be there at Recca-con to capture another short LLNN report and then finish off the rest of Anime North report Sunday and start Project A-kon the following hours... the work never stops!

Nessa: if I was much younger, I'd take you out on a date! You and Hi-chan! And Karrie! And Mel! And ... aaauurrghhh! So many! bahahaha Yes yes yes, I be your pretty boy toy for that evening... hehe

- Lionel

Yuna
06-11-2002, 08:10 PM
OoOoOo... XD

The_manhamster
06-11-2002, 10:35 PM
*Questions this entire back page*

Yeesh... he's like the guy from anime every guy envies!:blubber:

Lady Somairot
06-12-2002, 11:58 AM
^_^ meef!

*glomps both Lionel AND the cute hamster*

no envies! ^_~

welcome, btw!!

ElfEater
06-12-2002, 11:05 PM
Heya Lionel! ^_^ Grab a plane and come out here sometime! Its coooool yea! Guess I be seeing you at Otakon next eh? ^_^

LionBoogy
06-14-2002, 02:01 AM
Eeehhh.. it's cool to be admired, but believe me, you do NOT want this job... =@_@= It sucks up major time like you wouldn't believe! Only enough time to flirt! No time to date! ;_; But at least I got time to chat with mah buds Elfy and Sung! HI HI HI mah budz! :)

Elfy: but of course! ;)

- Lionel

The_manhamster
06-14-2002, 12:15 PM
*Begins drawing out plot to kill Lion Boogy and take his place*

:devil:

Nyoko
06-14-2002, 01:01 PM
Hello!!!!! Nice to meet you!!!!
......Otakon....did I hear otakon.... Your gonna be at otakon!! :D