PDA

View Full Version : Any crossplayers in the con?

double00beaver
05-19-2009, 11:09 PM
-laughs- A bit late making this but anyone crossplaying at AZ?

We're having a photoshoot in the photoshoot room, noon on Friday and noon on Saturday.

Anyone else want to join us and hang out for a bit and talk about the horrors of binding or tucking? xD

Fallain
05-19-2009, 11:17 PM
hah, I'll be cosplaying Duo about that time Saturday so i'll see you there with my extra tight sports bra and tightly wrapped medical wrap...

...soooo looking forward to it...

Foxberry
05-20-2009, 12:15 AM
I'll be there with medi-tape on X3 (rather than bells) the acebandage didn't work like I would have hoped even though I'm small.

Miakaylia
05-20-2009, 04:51 AM
I'll probably try to make it to the Friday one, dependingly...
The crossplay I'll be doing takes a while to get painted up :<

kuroikouma
05-20-2009, 10:04 AM
I'll try to talk to my friend about going C: I'm crossplaying on Saturday and Sunday. One thing's fer sure- that show skin straight down method is GOD. So much nicer than binding all the way across.

double00beaver
05-20-2009, 03:09 PM
I can't wait to see everyone. This started on the AZ forum but we weren't sure how many people were going to show up. xD

I haven't been practicing binding for a few conventions now so I hope I get used to it fast. x_x

donttouchmymilk
05-21-2009, 05:15 PM
I may meet up with you guys. this is my first crossplay, and let me tell you, binding a c cup is no joy.

Miakaylia
05-25-2009, 01:59 PM
I may meet up with you guys. this is my first crossplay, and let me tell you, binding a c cup is no joy.

I know I totally missed hanging out with the other crossplayers, but I totally agree with you about the binding. It was my first time binding, and binding a C cup gave some hassles.

double00beaver
05-25-2009, 09:49 PM
I missed it too, I had some scheduling issues I don't really plan for. x_x

CaseyLynch
05-26-2009, 08:34 AM
well I crossplayed before but I was on cameras ;) does that count? heh

Miakaylia
05-26-2009, 10:03 AM
I missed it too, I had some scheduling issues I don't really plan for. x_x

That's pretty much what happened to me.
On Friday, it took longer than expected for me to get painted up for Vaati... I didn't get down to the Con till around 2 or 3.
On Saturday, I was crossplaying Sonic in the morning, and the costumes (my friend was Shadow) were burning up because they were intended for 40 degree weather... not 80. So we had to go back to the hotel room and shower and relax. ^^;