PDA

View Full Version : Animazement 04

RHIshida
08-05-2003, 09:50 AM
I think it's a bit early, but who plans on attending AZ '04 and what costumes do you plan on doing? I'm planning on going and I'm going to be Yusuke Urameshi from Yuyu Hakusho on Saturday, and Kuroki Kaze on Friday and Sunday. I may wear my special secret costume for a bit on Saturday though. It's a really big secret, but I think most people will like it. :D

Rei2Rei
08-05-2003, 10:19 AM
I know I'm going to AZ '04..BUT...I have no idea what costumes I'm bringing yet! :thumbsup:

evaneko
08-05-2003, 10:39 AM
I'm going... mostly for sure but there is a chance still that I may not be attending... As for costumes I am bringing miwako (parakiss) and the blind folded unknown from the KH super secret ending. I will probably have others since I already started those... but I haven't decided just what yet.

RHIshida
08-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Hey eva, you should talk with farmboybob sometime. He's planning on going as the dual-keyblade unknown

SephirothXer0
08-06-2003, 01:46 PM
time to restart this forum... I'm going next year as Sephiroth (of course) and either Nightmare, or the Knight of Skeleton.

Hope to see you all there.

Farmboybob
08-06-2003, 02:49 PM
I'll be there.
I'll bring my Duel Keyblade unknown with Heartless costume.
My sorta origional character, Powerglove Man.
I'll bring my Gendo Ikari costume.
And maybe I'll throw in someting else.(I got a whole year to plan, right?)

evaneko: You better be able to make it. We can have another Kingdom Hearts photoshoot. :D

SephirothXer0: Don't forget to PM me whenever you finish your Nightmare costume.

Jazon Bladen: Maybe I'll see you again before AZ'04, but who knows. Maybe one day you me and Zack can do something.

liz-maru
08-07-2003, 01:28 PM
im hopefully going to finally finish my rei plugsuit and eternal sailor venus costume and maybe trish from devil may cry and some others! i wanna be kyo from fruits basket! ^^ and maybe a girl version of iori from king of fighters! who knows! WOO! i cant wait!

jess_85
08-07-2003, 01:59 PM
I have NO idea who all I'm going to be!!!!! I just hope to have a whole lot more to choose from by then^_~ HEY LIZ, I will try and make a sailor jupiter costume or somethin'!!!!! YAY...I'm so excited!!!!!

evaneko
08-07-2003, 02:23 PM
eh- for a while I was pretty sure that I wasn't gonna be able to go bc my parents were being mean ;_; but they're better now so the chances of me going are good!

haha... must collect more kingdom hearts junkies before then!! I think by then I'll be able to bully one of my good friends into doing KH cosplay with me this year instead of backing out on me... ^^

i really wanna do FFVII cosplay this year but I don't really like any of the girls outfits... i dunno ^^;; i have a long time to plan

Himemiya
08-07-2003, 03:05 PM
I think... I.... ok, i have no idea XD But this year, I'm going to try to make several costumes between the downtime of AWA and AZ... that way, I can just choose which ones I want to bring, instead of having to make them the week before ^^;

I definitely want to cosplay someone from Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte though! I want to be komugi... Mugi mugi! I might be Magical Maid Koyori, because shes eeeevil! I want to be someone eeeevil! Hell, maybe I'll do both x.x; The series (all three episodes XD) is licensed and I think comes out in January, so look for it! Maybe we can get a Komugi group going!

I was so proud of our chobits group! ::brushes away tear:: We had so many people participate! I haven't seen a bigger group for such a small con yet! ^__^ I know this year will be different, since we have THREE (count 'em, THREE!) cons in North America on the same weekend x.x;; But we can represent!! Ne? Ne? AZ REPRESEEENT! ::throws gang symbol::

Farmboybob
08-07-2003, 05:02 PM
A new costume I'm deciding to work on. I just watched Battle Royale and I decided to make a battle royale costume. Don't know which one I'll be though.

evaneko
08-07-2003, 05:55 PM
O.o i've been throwing around the battle royale idea myself for a while now... ever since i saw it... eh. if one of my friends decides to do it i may hop on the band wagon. if the costume was prettier i might be more tempted to do it... *major sucker for pretty costumes*

liz-maru
08-07-2003, 07:41 PM
hmmm i may make one to if you guys are!! we could have a group! ^^ the movie owns! lemme know what you all think!

Himemiya
08-07-2003, 11:12 PM
WAHHH I'm making a BR costume! We should so have a group! ^____^~!

Ookami05
08-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Is anyone doing KOF cosplay? I'm working on my Ramon costume and hopefully have my K' one finished by then if im not broke XD

RHIshida
08-08-2003, 07:00 AM
I like the KH cosplay idea :D We should get a whole bunch of people to do it if we can. A BR group would be awesome too.

quadrain61
08-08-2003, 04:54 PM
I MAY go as pen-pen from evangelion for a day and maybe battle royale. and people PLEASE don't end up like this http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=63863&password=&sort=1&cat=584&page=1, and gonna make sure i don't go nuts and eat the plants off the trees around the hotel

RHIshida
08-08-2003, 06:20 PM
You evil bastard! XD

Farmboybob
08-08-2003, 08:24 PM
HAHAHAHA! I'll post mine soon, as soon as my scanner works. Oh and Quadrain, I finally got back to work on my new webpage. It should be up in a week or so.

RHIshida
08-09-2003, 06:35 AM
You people are mean XD

Link Arroway
08-13-2003, 07:03 PM
:D Animazement ^_^!!! I'm going as Misato and Ed I think

whats up Jazon, didn't I meet you there and you were crossplaying as Akane Tendo :D? it was in line for cosplay

Tomo
08-13-2003, 10:51 PM
Woo-hoo. I can't wait for AZ04. :3 I'm not sure who I'm gonna cosplay just yet . . . it sorta depends how well I can sew. ^__^;;

I do know that I wanna do a FFX-2 parody for Saturday and the contest thingy. (I'm so specific. xD) But that's all for now. :/

The only problem is . . . I'm afraid to spend TOO much money on cosplay 'cause I might be going on the Japan trip with my school. (I'm a sophmore at Southeast Raleigh High School . . . Or to be more correct, Soufeestraleyhiskoo' yo!!!!!! . . . =__=;) So yeah, gotta love the I don't know-ness. I'd love to be in a group though. :D

I'm sure half of this post doesn't make any sense at all . . . o_0

Lovelyangel_81
08-16-2003, 01:35 PM
Yep! I am going next year.^^ I am going as Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket), Haruko(FLCL), and Ayeka (Tenchi Muyo). I thinking of doing a secret costume, but only if I get these done in time. Hopefully I can start on them at of this year. ^^

[Edit] I deceided to cosplay Haruko instead of Ed. ^^

liz-maru
08-21-2003, 07:51 PM
Himemiya a br group is a good idea =) and im gonna be cosplaying as either mai or athena or both from kof Ookami05 =)

Link Arroway
08-22-2003, 11:08 AM
I MAY go as pen-pen from evangelion for a day and maybe battle royale. and people PLEASE don't end up like this http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=63863&password=&sort=1&cat=584&page=1, and gonna make sure i don't go nuts and eat the plants off the trees around the hotel
lol XD, PenPen is cool. Do PenPen! :D We need more Evangelion for our Evangelion group :D

liz-maru
08-22-2003, 03:34 PM
hey link!! if i finish my rei plugsuit you wanna take pics together! we could both be rei! ^^

Link Arroway
08-25-2003, 10:39 AM
hey link!! if i finish my rei plugsuit you wanna take pics together! we could both be rei! ^^
yay, it sounds like fun ^_^

Farmboybob
08-25-2003, 04:09 PM
Ohh, I could bring my Gendo and Quadrain might have his Pen-Pen, so we could do a Evangelion photoshoot! Soo cool! :D

liz-maru
08-25-2003, 07:13 PM
wow that would be so awesome!! <3 lemme know!! Yay

Archelon
09-02-2003, 11:20 PM
I'm most likely going to bring my Spike Spiegel and Roger Smith costumes that premiered at Otakon '03. I might bring my RE4 Leon costume as well if anyone else is gonna cosplay RE.

FweePockyGirl
09-24-2003, 05:06 PM
I'm in Hime's AWA BR group, as the super cute announcer girl, too bad the costume was a week make and looks bad >.< Oh well. The pocky girl is going to be Maki from Geobreeders (SHE ROCKS) and maybe Arielle from El Hazard TV series, because her voice is done by Mellisa Charles, who does the dubbed voice of Ed from Cowboy Bebop and most of you should know how I love Ed (AZ 02)

quadrain61
09-29-2003, 10:07 PM
For the BR I doubt I'll be doing any students but rather either the 2nd lieutenant or one of the soldiers. If I go as the 2nd lieutenant I'm gonna carry around the box of cookies wrapped in the box that Kitano had and munch on it, heh heh heh.

And for all the people who is begging me to be the Key Maker from Matrix Reloaded, all I'm gonna say is I'm gonna try my best

FweePocky: I think Melissa Fahn was the english voice actress for Ed

Ranma Saotome
10-08-2003, 06:59 PM
I do know that I will have Ranma. Plus my lil godson will be dressed as Ranma too. :D

liz-maru
10-24-2003, 09:54 AM
awe thatll be so cute ^^

Ranma Saotome
10-24-2003, 10:00 AM
Maybe you can do Akane or someone? :p

liz-maru
10-26-2003, 08:51 PM
i got so many costumes going on right now ;_; your gonna be so cute tho *lil ranma photoshoot will take place*

Link Arroway
10-27-2003, 11:00 AM
I'm saving room to do recent costumes with my two new ones for AZ, like Yuki and maybe another. :D

cool new avatar liz ^^

liz-maru
10-27-2003, 03:15 PM
thankies link ^_- im animated gif crazy lately o_O