PDA

View Full Version : i watched Beserk and seriously lost about 50 IQ points

John Booty
10-02-2002, 02:03 AM
i want to talk about this anime but i'm not even sure if i can type well enough at this point!

it was like Fist of The North Star, except it made First of The North Star look like Finnegan's Wake

10 bonus otaku points to the first person who makes some sort of joke about my new or old IQ score :-P

Foxwolfe
10-02-2002, 05:25 AM
Comparing it to fist of the north star... thats just mean -_-

I like the simplicity of it, and unlike FotNS it actually seems to have some kind of plot, instead of each ep being the same old same old. But hey thats just my personal opinion.

As for the IQ score deal, I got no clue what your talking about. Since I have no way of knowing your old or new IQ score. Unless Im missing something, now Im just confused >_<

Rosiel
10-02-2002, 09:49 AM
I say it's better than Fist of the North Star because you get to see Griffith (mostly) naked. And he is rather pretty. This was the only high point of Berserk for me. I gave up watching it soon after.

I had a baaaaaaaaad joke about your score come to mind but I don't think you would have liked the comparison to Griffith's (lack of) endowments. LMAO.

Hikaruchan
10-02-2002, 10:13 AM
I have only seen @ 8 episodes of Berserk but think it is much better than FotNS. I know how Berserk ends, so had no desire to finish the series but didn't think parts I saw were bad.

John Booty
10-02-2002, 11:27 AM
> I had a baaaaaaaaad joke about
> your score come to mind but I don't
> think you would have liked the
> comparison to Griffith's (lack of)
> endowments. LMAO.

It's okay, the Internet already thinks I have a lack of endowment, judging by the number spam-mails I get trying to sell me, um.... enlargement for certain parts of my body. XD

Funny, I don't remember showing that part of my body to the Internet. Internet, why are you convinced that I have this problem? ^^;;;

The Internet
10-02-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by John Booty
It's okay, the Internet already thinks I have a lack of endowment, judging by the number spam-mails I get trying to sell me, um.... enlargement for certain parts of my body. XD

Funny, I don't remember showing that part of my body to the Internet. Internet, why are you convinced that I have this problem? ^^;;;
*blushes*

John, don't you REMEMBER?

John Booty
10-02-2002, 12:05 PM
Well, you don't have to TELL EVERYBODY!

I don't tell people about the time when you got drunk and made out with all those other networks. Just because Al Gore's your dad, you think that you can do anything you want! waaaaaaah ;_;

Foxwolfe
10-03-2002, 01:44 AM
Lol that was great, I bow down to your great imagination.

diqitaldreams
10-03-2002, 11:10 AM
Well, you don't have to TELL EVERYBODY!

I don't tell people about the time when you got drunk and made out with all those other networks. Just because Al Gore's your dad, you think that you can do anything you want! waaaaaaah ;_;

What is this? huh huh huh? ::blackmails:: ... ::babble..smirksmile::

Sami
10-03-2002, 11:24 AM

Haha, you, they're trying to get me to enlarge things I don't even have.. maybe the Internet's all for a male-dominated world. *shakes fist at internet*

LOL @ The Internet.. classic. :p