PDA

View Full Version : katou's shirt

Ayaka
10-02-2002, 03:14 AM
Eh . . . I'm getting ahead of myself, I know. Anyway. This is a long shot, but I'm trying to find good images of Katou's (Angel Sanctuary) shirt in volume four. I've been able to mostly figure out what the cross design is supposed to be like (and it definitely has a freaky face on it oO), but I can't read the text! The top, my best guess, says "Christian" and then below it is . . . um . . . something else. So I was wondering, does anyone have any pics where they can tell? Anyone care to pick a random word you think would look cool on the shirt? "Christian 'blank'"?

I know, I ask dumb questions . . . it's just really bugging me. Eh, maybe I'll have to try to write Kaori Yuki about it and ask her. At least I finally figured out the tattoo . . . now all I have to do is get someone to do a sketch for me so I can put it on temporary tattoo paper.

Rosiel
10-02-2002, 10:51 AM
You're doing Katou??? *stars in eyes*

As for "Christians..." I would write "Christians do it better". LMAO

*runs*

Ayaka
10-02-2002, 12:13 PM
LMAO! Though I think the bottom is only one word . . . (like anyone's even gonna notice, I could probably write anything and no one would know any better.)

But yeah, I'm doing Katou. Didn't I tell you that? lol. ^^

Rosiel
10-02-2002, 12:52 PM
> Though I think the bottom is only one word . . .

Hmmmm... I HAVE ONE! Nymphomaniac!

I'll have to go browse in my artbooks to see if I can find a picture of the whole shirt...

> But yeah, I'm doing Katou. Didn't I tell you that? lol. ^^

You did? Am I already senile? (Please don't say yes) What con?

Ayaka
10-02-2002, 12:56 PM
> Hmmmm... I HAVE ONE! Nymphomaniac!

Oooh! If I can't figure out what the real word is, I'll so go with that. XD

> You did? Am I already senile? (Please don't say yes) What con?

AX. ^^ lol. And you're not senile, you just have CRS syndrome, like me. (Can't Remember S**t.)

battlechaser
10-02-2002, 02:02 PM
try... INCEST. it fits katou a lot. hehe..

"CHRISTIAN INCEST"... harharhar <evil grin>

or how about... nirvana? ^_^"""""""

Rosiel
10-02-2002, 03:25 PM
> AX. ^^ lol.

Oh are you part of our group then? ^_________^

> And you're not senile, you just have CRS syndrome, like me. (Can't Remember S**t.)

I need to buy a PDA and write down EVERYTHING.
You should see the amounts of post-it notes I stick everywhere. My fave was the one on the phone that said "Pay me". (I always forget the phone bill!)

Ayaka
10-02-2002, 09:37 PM
Christian Incest, lol I want to be able to (sort of) wear this in public. ^^

> Oh are you part of our group then? ^_________^

Umm . . . I guess so, lol. I think I posted in the thread confirming the character, so . . . lol (we're all so organized)

> I need to buy a PDA and write down EVERYTHING.
You should see the amounts of post-it notes I stick everywhere. My fave was the one on the phone that said "Pay me". (I always forget the phone bill!)

I have a PDA. I don't really use it. >.< I always forget to replace the batteries and loose all my data, and then I get frustrated . . .

Rosiel
10-02-2002, 09:44 PM
> I think I posted in the thread confirming the character, so . . . lol (we're all so organized)

If you're leaving this to bird-brain here of COURSE we'll be extremely organized! LOL

> I always forget to replace the batteries and loose all my data

Oh my I am so forgetful I would probably do that too. Maybe I should just get a note pad it's cheaper too.

Ayaka
10-02-2002, 09:47 PM
> If you're leaving this to bird-brain here of COURSE we'll be extremely organized! LOL

lol well I can do something to help out . . . not sure what that is . . . um, I'm pretty good at being a taskmistress! And herding people. Okay so not that helpful.

> Oh my I am so forgetful I would probably do that too. Maybe I should just get a note pad it's cheaper too.

Go with the notepad. ^^ Actually you can get ones that have a photo of a Palm Pilot on the cover . . . lol.