PDA

View Full Version : Animazement 2009 Shout-outs!

Sekana Katayama
05-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Hey, guys! I haven't seen one of these up yet, so I figured I'd get it rolling! Shout-out threads are basically for thanking/reminiscing about all the great people you met at the con. It's gonna take me forever, but I'm still doing it. :toothy:

Scott/Mike/Angela: I had so much fun hanging with you guys! It was nice to see some familiar faces around. It really is too bad about how hot Saturday was... I wanted to be Kadaj more, but alas. Anyway, thanks for being so much fun, guys! Scott, all your Cloud cosplays are awesomesauce! Mike, you are truly a brave soul for wearing those I-no boots. Angela, I so totally get your name right all the time now. And don't forget the Zack love!

Tanya/Nicole/April: It was great meeting you all! Any friend of my friend is a friend of mine, or so they say (I think that's how the saying goes...?). Tanya, you made my weekend/month with the Katamari-rolling on Friday! I hope we can do it again next year! Nicole, I'm so glad we didn't have to dunk you in the fountain, hehe. April, thanks for helping me down the non-moving escalator - I got used to them eventually, don't worry.

Elijah/Abby/Izzie: It was loads of fun hanging out with you all! I'm glad you guys were around, I was pretty lonely when I first got there on Friday. XD Thanks for putting up with getting stopped for pics all the time too.

The Zero who danced while we rolled the Katamari: You've got some moves, man! Thanks for adding so much energy to our little group!

Mr. Dance Guy: Thanks for totally rocking everyone's world with your super-special-awesome dance moves! That caramelldansen where you danced in the middle of our circle was the best!

Sierra Mist: You know I <3 you. [Yes, I am addressing a soda.]

The Guys with the Hot Dog/Ice Cream Stands: THANK YOU! That was some good eatin' there! Also thanks for supplying me with Sierra Mists.

Russia with the Sunflower who I crossed a street with: Thanks for explaining Axis Hetalia to me! I'm thinking of watching it now.

Parker/Ian/zomgIcan'tbelieveIforgothername... Squall: You guys are so much fun! Thanks for being cool people and everything! Plus I now know what steampunk is! You're all awesome!

Pimp Kaiba: Rofl... I love your cosplay, that was a splendid idea! I was thinking about doing a hooker-Marik, but then I realized there wasn't much to change. *snicker*

Jackie at the Artist's Alley: I hope you guys did well with that! I <3 my new print, hehe. Hope my random appearances were entertaining, and thanks for taking pics of me!

Awesome-Parade Guy (and the Awesome Parade): Sweet idea! We should do it next year. I met like four people from doing that parade (not to mention that free donut). Three cheers for AWESOMENESS!

Yami Yugi: Sorry I couldn't fix your wig much, I tried. I swear, Yami has to be one of the most difficult wigs to home-style. I wish you the best of luck getting a better one!

WritingOtaku: I can't believe I didn't recognize you! Baaah. Anyway, your Mokuba was totally cute, I hope we can cosplay together again!

Marik: Love the cloak! I so totally have to make one now, oh no!

Yugioh Photoshoot People: You all rock! I loved the Abridged Quotes everyone kept throwing out, and our live-action duel was beyond hilarious. As was Duke getting randomly married. Thanks for a great time, guys!

Group of Waldos: Lol. Amazing idea, good going!

Yuan: Yes I know I have like five pictures of you, sorry bout that! I swear I'm not a stalker (although Yuan is my favorite ToS character). Big props to you for the... uh... big prop? Seriously, that is the most detailed Swallow I've seen so far (I believe that's the name for it...?). Anyway, it was awesome seeing you!

Tales of Symphonia Skit: I loved you guys! Thanks for bringing ToS to the Masq, I really appreciate it since it's one of my favorite games, and usually undercosplayed. You guys were great and I hope to join you with my Genis next year!

My Line Buddies (you know who you are): Thanks for being cool, I'm sure I'm rather overenthusiastic for waiting in a line. It was nice being able to wait in line with you two!

People from School: Hey guys! Sorry you had to see me in my natural habitat like this! Hope you all forget most of what you saw by the time Tuesday rolls around. Speaking of rolling... I hope none of you were too freaked out seeing me running around with a ball of trash, I swear I can explain that! Hehehe.

The Soap People: Make some chocolate soap! Wait, maybe you shouldn't... I'd probably try to eat it. That would not be good.

Other People: There were so many funny things that went on during the con, so I've definitely forgotten some things! So, to the people I've temporarily misremembered, thank you! You all made the con enjoyable too. :)

Eiriol
05-25-2009, 02:54 PM
I liked the zach with the light blue contacts, and when Everybody fell down dead around me (Tonberry) at the FF photoshoot, and hanging with reno,Tifa, and rude for the whole day saturday pretty much

LeLe-neechan
05-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Yay shout out thread!!

Alrighties:

Fuu: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME WEEKEND! I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for you, I love always hanging out with you and cosplaying with you, its so fun and just thank you so much for the awesome weekend. I love you, see you soon!!! <333

Hoang: Thank you for driving us to AZ! We would have died without you! I had a lot of fun, and thanks for the great time and all the laughs!

Luci: WHAA! Luci, thank you so much for being so amazing, I love hanging out with you, and really wished you lived closer and that we could see you more often, I really love you <33 Thanks for the great weekend love <333

Marion: <3333 Thank you for hanging out with us and putting up with me <33 I love you so much more after this weekend since we actually got to hang out and talk more. You're so cute! Thank you, I can't wait to hang out again, I really wish you and Luci lived closer!!

Nitro: MR. FABULOUS!! I love you TO THE EXTREME!! Gah, you are just so amazing, you are so extremely fabulous, I just can't handle that much extreme at once. Thank you so much for cosplaying with me, I had so much fun!! Thank you so much <3333 I love you Kangaryuu!!!

Pierce: BLACK*STAR!!! Hahaha, of course you were an awesome Black*Star, and of course, you're going to be a fricken awesome White*Star! I can't wait, but I had a lot of fun, and it was great to see you again!!! I hope your pants hold together too, xDD!

Bravo: Haha, AZ was a lot of fun, I'm glad we all got to go this year. Even though we didn't cosplay as much together as we did at other cons, it was fun to hang out with you again, and I'm excited for AnimeNext! Next time, just bring your wig Miyagi!! xD

Rob: Though at times you really did make me angry (stupid cat) I did have fun, and thank you for letting me stay in the room with you and for helping me out at times. It was a lot of fun, just next time, DONT MAKE THE WHOLE REBORN GROUP WONDER AWAY TO THIS DAMN PLACE THAT YOU THINK SAYS ITALIAN BUT SAYS ITALION OR WHATEVER IT SAYS!!!! Stupid, but really, I had fun xD

Zip: Zip-chan!! You were so cute, I love your Medusa as always!! Thank you for letting me participate in the panel too! I had so much fun, just so much fun!! You're so awesome! I'm glad we got to hang out and see each other again!! I can't wait till next time <33

BlindCalliope: <333 Thank you for hanging out with me and for making me smile so much!! You were so cute, always calling out "My BFF Russia" It made me really happy <33 You were super awesome, and I really wish I would have gotten more pictures of your cosplays, and pictures with you and such, so I can't wait till Katsucon! We're so going to met up and kick ass together <333

Friday Reborn cosplayers: YOU GUYS ARE ALL EXTREME!! (the ones on Saturday and the rest of the con days were probably all extreme as well) I'm sad that I only got to cosplay on Friday as Ryohei, but I had a lot of fun. I really loved having my Kangaryuu there! It was really really fun, everyone was so awesome, I loved it! Thank you all for such a great time!!

Soul Eater cosplayers: Of course, Soul Eater is amazing, and of course there are always amazing Soul Eater cosplayers! I love you all, and thank you so much for making the shoots just so much fun!!! I had fun as both Patty and Spirit, and I'm glad that a lot of people enjoyed my Giraffe <333 Thank you again, I can't wait to see you guys at other conventions!!

Air Gear buddies: Thank you so much for everyone on Friday. I had a lot of fun debuting my Rika (Thorn Queen) It was a lot of fun to hang out and finally cosplay for Air Gear again after almost 3/4th's of a year!! Thank you!!!

Kuroshitsuji: Though I burned myself, and couldn't light a match while I was Bard for Madam Red's birthday, I had a super fun time at the Shoots as Bard. it was great!! I loved it, everyone was just fun and amazing!! Thank you for a great time!!

Kara and Whitney Leopard: You two are truely my favorite artists that I have ever met. Not only do I love your art style, and the fact that you both love Ryohei and most of the other characters I love, and the fact that you guys like RyoheiHibari...but the fact that you guys are just so fricken friendly and kind and just amazing!! I'm so glad that I got to talking to you guys, and I can truly say that I am a huge fan of both of yours. <333 Thank you so much for all the wonderful art, and for really making me smile <3333 I can't wait to see you both again at Otakon!!

Everyone: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WENT TO ANIMAZEMENT!! I HAD A LOT OF FUN!! THANK YOU <333

Gravitationxx--
05-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Jessica!: It's Briana, only been like, twenty four hours. But we miss the shit out of you and Alyna. If you find this post, you NEED to PM me so we can keep in touch. ;;!! <3333 Oh, you beasted Red rover by the way! Katherine, Nick, and DENNIS THE BOX miss you too.
JD: You were pretty awesome, I promise you weren't bring a douche when you asked me about my style of Lolita. <33
John from texas: I really hope you found a way to get home. <3
Robert: YOU, were like the most awesome guy ever. Just to let you know, I'm keeping that rave stick forever. <333

Horror Axel whore: I FOUND THE BIGGEST AXEL. They sure didn't believe me. But, thanks for letting me use you as an example. xD!

Headphone Mike
05-25-2009, 03:41 PM
to the guys playing yu gi oh with people as monsters thursday night: thanks for my first con memory of the year, and giving me the chance to show off a little.

to canadian rob: thanks for being the fourth in our room and being the voice of reason.

to the guilty gear group: good job

to the ino from the guilty gear group with the facial hair: thanks for wearing a long enough skirt >.<

to tigress: thanks for being my anchor.

to the staff and the guys in charge: thanks, just, thanks for everything.

to the people at the indian wedding in the marriott on sunday: sorry but you knew the risks when you booked the site.

to the crew playing truth or dare friday night: remember to scare the normies.

to the guy i played bomberman with who handed me my ass: well done, see you next year *starts playing the rocky montage music*

to the testament and slayer I ran with saturday night: you guys are my F***ing heroes!!!

to the judo demonstration people: way to put on a good show.

to the 5 people who took my picture in the Matt Green costume, thank you for making that worth while. I'll probably wear it again now.

to the guys who kept yelling about loosing the game in the hallway... the assassins are on thier way.

-Faust

Grav
05-25-2009, 05:36 PM
As the announcer for cosplay chess (Shaggy) a big shoutout too....

The chess pieces: You guys were awesome, and you follow directions!

The audience: It would just be weird without you

Teddybomber: The brains and organization behind cosplay chess. Please don't ever make me take over your job.

The cosplay pphoto studio folks Thanks for helping me out so much.. You guys are awesome.

Whoever turned in my wallet with the money still inside You rock on so many levels.

Fallain
05-25-2009, 05:49 PM
mm shout-outs :3

1st: A shoutout to the Air Gear group too (I loved you too LeLe!) You guys were the only group that actually showed up and I got to hang out with <3 It was fun.

2nd: The Envy that glomped me while I was Duo. You made my day.

3rd: AMANDA! You probably won't see this but it was fun hanging out/molesting another Duo. ^^

4th: The few people that recognized me in my Flame Haze Shana cosplay

Tohma
05-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Shout outs..I'm gonna forget a lot of people I know it..

Cardcaptorkiki - Thanks for once again my uber cute awesome Sakura ^_^ Our CCS epicness gave cavities to the entire con. And our Tsubasa bellydancing-demonic takeover was hilarious XD Congrats again on the award!!! I knew you would win sometihng ~_^ Your Sakura just came out so well.

Utai and Dark - Glad you liked your outfits and thanks for being in the skit with me! Don't hate me too much for making you guys be veterans for it XD!!

Elke and Tassie - Great seeing you guys again! I can't wait to see your skit XD! Your Weiss outfits were awesome and I hope your sister had fun at the con. I'll continue to think about making Ken...so tempting...

Holland - I'm glad I got to hang out with you! Even if it was crazy late at night X_X I never did really get to sleep >_>.

Rayvah - Thanks for all your help with carrying the artist alley stuff to the car. We may never have made it x_x I'm glad I got to see you at least a few times this convention. Hope you had a lot of fun!

Star_Angel and Link - I'm glad I kept running into you guys. Congrats on the award Star_Angel! Link: Maybe I'll see you at Otakon!

GreatSG - Always good to hang out with you ^^ Hope your panels went well!

NegativeDreamer - Thank you so much for being my Kurogane! And thank your girlfriend for taking pictures with my camera! Your Auron was awesome and congrats to both you and her on your awards! You guys definetly deserved them.

Quadrain - I think we have met before...at least 1 or 2 times. XD!! Thanks so much for the pictures of our Tsubasa group and putting up with my harassing you all weekend.

To everyone who stopped by the artist table or said hello to me at any time during the weekend: It was nice seeing you! I can't remember all the names but I feel like I talked to so many of you. I hope you all had a great time and I'm sure I"ll see you some of you at another convention!

Syrenrei
05-25-2009, 08:09 PM
I want to thank everyone who complimented me and took pictures of my Sailor Pluto costume. =) I only knew a handful of people there and I was very anxious about my first convention and first cosplay. At first all the photographing was overwhelming, but by the end of Saturday I was buoyant from the response. I really want to try another couple costumes and come next year now!

Special thanks to the people at the costume craftmanship contest that answered my questions (mostly NegativeDreamer and an amazing Abel cosplayer that won first place in the advanced division).

Next year I aim to be less shy!

CardcaptorKiki
05-25-2009, 09:03 PM
I have a feeling this is going to be super long and people will be left out, but you guys. ;~; <333 I will never forget any of you~~~

Tohma→ THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. No, srsly. You are epic. I LOVED being your Sakura (for both Syaoran & 2 Fays). I'm so proud of us for the skit, too! :] And I definitely wouldn't have placed in Craftsmanship without you~ (I still can't believe I did!)

Aduial→ Thank you for being my awesome Kid!Syaoran and making me that lovely dress and making sure that I was taken care of in the Craftsmanship Contest and just everything. You are too sweet. <3 I loved chillin' with you and you friends.

Bur Loire, Gwiffen, Rosabella, & A19Riku→ omg, you guys were so awesome. <3333 Words cannot describe. I am so excited I got to meet up with you guys. Thank you ever so much for letting me hang out with you all and I hope I wasn't a bother. And Bur, I CANNOT WAIT to have epic Flower Boy and Bunny Girl pictures in a couple weeks. \o/~!

Utai_Mitsumo & Phantom_Dark→ Do I really need to say anything? I love you guys. End of story. <3

Quadrain→ LOL. My hotel room is always open for you. XDDD Thanks for the super epic pics and it was great meeting you. :] Thanks for putting up with all our harrassment.

Katu→ CONGRATS ON WINNING 2ND PLACE KATU. You ttly deserved it. And it was great to meet your friend Victoria.

BlindCalliope→ I wish we had more time to hang out but as always your Starlock Simon was ultra smexy. *o* I'm glad you like my cooking and I can't wait to see you soon!! If you can bring your lil' sis, I'll bring Nia and we can doll her up then!

AxAROFFLE & Decus→ Thank you for simply being there. XD And Emil, I love all of our OTP shots. I look forward to cosplaying more Tales with you in the future. *O*

Others (Elke, NegativeDreamer & his gf, Lacey, Cosplay Chess people, Studio SuperCute, people who took pics of me, etc.)→ You guys are all awesome. ILU<333

-- Oops, almost forgot a very important one. ^_~ My dad, for putting on Clow Reed, LOLOL. <3

double00beaver
05-25-2009, 09:11 PM
NOIZ: Thanks for performing and literally making my weekend. Not to mention making me feel the nearly ten hours of work on my costume feel like the best thing I ever did since you loved it so much.

Kuro: Thank you for wandering around with me so much. We had awesome times together!

Bou cosplayer: Oh man, I'm horrible with names even though you've told me yours at least a dozen times. You were awesome to hang out with too!

Kiri: Once again, you rock. Hooray for us getting some scavenger hunt stuff done, I'm so glad you went to the concerts and I hope your mom really liked them too! If your Phoenix Wright musical friends get mad that you didn't go there and went to the concert instead, feel free to blame me. xD

The AZ Staff: You guys rock, you were always there when we needed you!

The Romantic Otaku Club: I didn't get to meet all of you I don't think, but I'm glad I kept running into people randomly! I'm surprised any of you recognized me. xD

The Organization XIII Panel Volunteers: Thank you for getting up at 8:30am to join our panel! It was mine and another host's last year doing this panel and we're glad everyone made our last year doing this a memorable experience! I filmed most of the panel and it'll be on Youtube!

Anyone that took my picture because I wasn't expecting any photos at all. Also, anyone that I missed, I'm sorry! Feel free to boot me to the head. xD

negativedreamer
05-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Tohma - Thanks for staying around late just so we could get some pics together. It really helped to brighten my mood after a bad flight experience. you and your crew were epic!

One Piece Crew - too many of you to mention, but you know who you are. thanks for being chill and letting swing by for a drink!

Everyone Else: you made the trip from Florida worth it. I REALLY hope to be back next year ;)

Kite[Ress]
05-25-2009, 10:25 PM
Shout outs to all the people who made this con happen! also to the street vender guy who helped me through the hot weather with his yummy ice cream : D

and some of the best friends a guy could have:

Mari-chan aka pink raver girl - another epic con with ya baby, we had a blast and we'll do it again, you were right about having a good feeling about this one, it was one of the funnest cont we've had xD i love you <3 you and danielle rocked on the rave stage <3 even though you guys still remind me of some type of candy xD

Kyo - this con wouldn't have been HALF as good without you bro, another con that we rocked xD just too bad its over already : ( but we'll def. do that party and do it again at otakon : D your the greatest friend a guy could have, so get your car fixed and get your arse down here again xD

Danielle aka blue raver girl - neon pixie founder, another con we had a great time at, looking foreward to see what you and maria have up your sleeves for your next rave outfits, kudos to you guys for putting up with the advances by creepy arse guys haha, btw i don't think you beat sang on the # of photos xD

Sang (quadrain) - quadrain.com, once again you rocked sang, 900+ photos, we had a blast and the con wouldn't have been the same without you, can't wait to attend otakon with you and kyo, it's gonna be one hell of a con, and again thanks for all the hook-ups man, Very much appreciated!

Lairye & Rena - very glad to see you guys again!, you guys def. make the con alot more enjoyable also, we had one hell of a time haha xD and the con-recoop-party was friggin awesome too haha, can't wait to see you guys at otakon!

Eric & Adam - you guys Rock! very glad to see you guys again, you guys Definetely know how to party and it was a BLAST haha, hope you guys can make it to otakon!

Ally & KC - you guys rocked too xD haha the very few moments where you guys come out lol, very glad we all could hang out again, so you guys def. need to make it to otakon also!

Sye - very glad to see you again man, you're an awesome and cool guy to hang with! you better make it to otakon also so we can party it up even more! haha

Steph & Daniel - hope you and daniel had a great time! ^_^ you guys costume ROCKED as always haha, sorry we coudln't hang out more : ( but we still had a blast! hope the con was as fun for you guys as it was for us ^___^!

and shout outs to All the other people i didn't mention, not that i forgot you, i am just VERY low on sleep and energy right now x__x you guys made the con rocked arse :bigtu:

phaedrus
05-25-2009, 11:10 PM
The cosplay pphoto studio folks Thanks for helping me out so much.. You guys are awesome.Well, you know...we do what we can. :bigtu:

Was a fun time!

`Difficile
05-25-2009, 11:12 PM
Regena - :D It was good to see you. Your Fran ears were awesome, I almost eated them.

Amour - .....LOL. Words. They cannot describe. My god, Rikku is such a creeper magnet. But Rikku x2 somehow quadruples it. Good seeing you ;D

Rassy/A19Riku - Your super glue kept me from crying emo Dalmascan tears. ...Seriously, I was so grateful. "BROTHERS"

NegativeDreamer - An honor seeing your incredible Auron. I hope you come back next year.

Guy with reptar - I want it.

Creeper steampunk guy - I h8 u.

negativedreamer
05-25-2009, 11:20 PM
NegativeDreamer - An honor seeing your incredible Auron. I hope you come back next year.

it was great meeting you. I definately look forward to seeing more of you next year!

BlindCalliope
05-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Shoutouts! I has them. And quite a few.

TrannyMess- You made my car ride there and back so much more enjoyable. I had fun at lunch with you and Lady. I also enjoyed blasting LIKE A BOSS with the windows down while in traffic. Your Raggy is awesome as always, and your Ciel's turned out wonderfully. And don't forget out supah sekrit ANBU Thousand Years of Luck Handshake!

SaintQ- My smexy Sebas-chan <33 Urgh we didn't make out in the elevator as Grell and Sebastian! XD Oh well. There's next time. I miss you already. Punk!Sebas turned out great. and we kept traipsing onwards even when our heels were killing our feet. We had so much fun.

HeartlessHalo- Sorry for the lack of morning cuddles on Saturday. Grelly had to go to work. Because Wirrium is a schmoo. But GrellxBlackstar is still my OTP. lol. I'm really glad you got to come down for this year. And I hope you can come down next year too! I can't wiat for Katsucon. Our fake tans will rock that joint. XD

Zip, Arti, Yugi- Thanks for being just wonderful friends. And congratulations on your skit! I'm so proud of you guys! Yugi, we have to do Simon and Nia again for AWA. I had too much fun posing with you. haha. And thanks so much for my glasses, even if the string gave us a hard time. They looked amazing. Arti and Zip, I love you guys so much. <3 And thanks for letting me use your room for costume changes instead of having to drive back to mine.

My BFF Russia (Lele-neechan)- lol Our random meeting and Myspace Picture taking has blossomed into a beautiful friendship. I'm glad your nickname made you happy. And I had so much fun running into you through out the con. Your Russia and Bard made me so happy. You did a fantastic job with both. Even if Bard couldn't light the cupcakes. XD I can't wait for our Hetalia group at Katsu. lol We'll have the Cold war

My BFF China (Fuumiester)- OF COURSE I DIDN'T FORGET YOU. Your china was so cute. And your Finny too. And your Blair. You're just cute. Stop that.

That one staffer who guarded the annex way between the hotel and con center.- You were awesome. And you probably should have known my Kuroshitsuji group by name as many times as we passed through there. XD But I'm glad you liked my chainsaw, dude.

CardCaptorKiki- Of course I love your cooking! You made me pancakes and sausage when I was sad! I wish we could have hung out more too, but hey! JUNE 6th!! <33

Bur Loire- I owe you Masamune pronz. lolololololol Thank you for helping me overcome my prop retardedness. We'll get together and have shennanigans. And I will come see you at your castle more often.

Gwiffen- WE LOOK SO AWESOME TOGETHER! <3 And it was so good to see you again! And we should hang out more often at cons. =3 You're fun.

My Soulmate- Sparkley Simon loves you! <3 What cons are you going to in the future? I want to hang out again! We're soul mates! And eat Viral's brains together!

My BFF Lelouche- BFF LELOUCHE! Firday night totally wasn't prepared. The con. It couldn't handle our wicked dance moves. Or how much awesome there was with us standing within twenty feet of each other. I mean, Garlock Simon and Lelouche? That was just too much awesome for that con to handle. We also rocked the heck out of that PJ party. Even if were so out of place. XD

Anji Mito- Sorry we didn't get those pictures like we wanted. Oh well. It was still good seeing you again! And there's always next year.

Digit- Your Joker came out AMAZING. And I had so much fun hanging out with you on Saturday. And our sleepy time Kuroshitsuji pile in the middle of the Artist's Alley that night. You're coming to AWA. I'm kidnapping you. You can't stop me. <3

FantomFox- Our costumes will be perfect for AWA. XD Even though it wasn't finished, your Joker kicked butt too. And I thought it was so funny how you and Digit ended up mext to each other all day. Twin Jokers. I lol'd. IHOP didn't know what to do with us I think.

The Other Madam Red- Your costume was amazing! And kudos for using your real hair. Thanks for being my pillow on Saturday. lol And I hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for sharing it with us! Those cupcakes were SO good! Also, I've adopted you into my Madam Red Harem. Hahahaha. XD

To the girl who recognized me as Goh on Sunday- I love you. <3

To anyone and everyone I forgot- I love you all! I really do! And I miss every single one of you!

TrannyMess
05-26-2009, 12:39 AM
i has shoutouts too!

BlindCalliope: i'm so happy that i decided to drive with you. LIKE A BOSS! your cosplays were amazing as always and i know anbu kakashi thoroughly enjoyed picking lettuce out of goh's lap on the way home. i could never forget the SUPAH SEKRIT ANBU THOUSAND YEARS OF LUCK handshake. we may have to practice it though...

SaintQ: thank you so much for letting my harass and boss you around when you were chronananananas and sebby. you were awesome and your punk!sebas was really hot. we have to get cracking on more cosplay together. we make an awesome team.

FantomFox: bff joker! i'm so happy that i finally got to meet you in person. you are amazing and so is your joker no matter what you say about it. thank you so much for helping me pin ciel's butt. i don't know what i would have done without you. we have to start planning dogs cosplay because we would make an awesome group.

Digit: other bff joker! it was nice to finally meet you. you make a great joker! thank you for the pictures of my punk!ciel. oh! and i'm holding you to that photo shoot at your house offer!

HeartlessHalo: thank you for leading me around when i was abandoned by my chronanananas. i would have run into so many walls and people without you. also, thanks for the epic piggyback ride. i think black star should just use raggy as a weapon from now on. i'll try to figure out a better way to make your tattoo for the next con we both go to. we'll also have to let you try on raggy. just don't steal all of the pillows next time. i'm glad you roomed with us. we all had so many lols with the duct tape, ciel hair, snoring, and you grumbling at me in your sleep.

Zip: thank you so much for letting me stay in your room and for helping me out with ciel's wig. the wig looks great now and i know i could have never made it look that good on my own. your medusa cosplays (all fifty or so of them) were amazing as always.

The Soul Eater Group: thanks so much for all of the fun times! our photo shoot are always so epic. i'm so glad i was able to be part of the panel and our pj party was far too cool for that hotel lobby.

KateSkirmish: you made my con by loving my ciel cosplay so much! thank you again for the sticker and drawing!

Auntie, Schmoo, and Undertaker: i didn't get to see you for very long but you all looked great. next con we go to together, we have to hang out more.

The Chronanananas At The SE Panel: you were great! i'm sorry if i scared you at all. also, thank you for fixing my face when it was falling off. lol

Anyone I Forgot: I love you guys and keep in touch!

`Difficile
05-26-2009, 02:52 AM
Oooh yeah.
And to the Basch and Vossler I hung out with on Saturday.
You guyses were soopa cool and nice :D :D :D :D

Foxberry
05-26-2009, 04:59 AM
I liked the zach with the light blue contacts, and when Everybody fell down dead around me (Tonberry) at the FF photoshoot, and hanging with reno,Tifa, and rude for the whole day saturday pretty much

^___^ It was great to hang out with you too!

Syrenrei: I remember you, I was able to get a pic of you and the Moon Princess. ^_^ I was the tiny Reno with the burgundy who came up to you and asked for your photo.

Now for some copy pasta.

Okies here we go. X3

Rude: GothicAdam X3 Awesome, awesome Rude player, hung out with him the entire time.

Tonberry: That was totally epic, glad to have met you as well!!

Reno with the Long ponytail: Never got your name but I absolutely loved hanging with you the time I did. I'm sorry we got separated.

"Just"Ryan: The dude in the kimono with the glowsticks, great to have met you as well!!

Sephiroth: J00 TRAPPED me ;__; I am scarred for life... Actually no, the fangirl within me is squealing from yaoigoodness. X3

MrManson: Awesome job with those swords well worth it, and great cosplay.

Deadpool: YOU ROCK! Seriously! The best Deadpool I have seen. The fangirl inside of me wanted to hug j00 but I behaved. :3

First girl who squealed out Reno and ran toward me but stopped when I thought j00 were going to glomp me: ^__^ You were so sweet and I'd gladly give you another hug.

Kaji: X3 Glad to have met you for that brief moment! I would have hugged you if there was time.

And to EVERYONE else I cannot think of THANK YOU!

ninetailedgaara
05-26-2009, 08:32 AM
hey guys i want to thank anyone who gave me hugs, took pictures or commented on my costumes (friday i was a human kyuubi with just tails and hand paws, saterday i was gaara with a dragon fan, and sunday i was a plushy kyuubi) i liked the attention and if u took pics let me know i would like to post them and i dont have any of me by myself

Miakaylia
05-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Tales of Symphonia Skit: I loved you guys! Thanks for bringing ToS to the Masq, I really appreciate it since it's one of my favorite games, and usually undercosplayed. You guys were great and I hope to join you with my Genis next year!

Thank you!
I was the Genis in the group, but I loved both of your YuGiOh cosplays. It was really cool to see someone cosplay Bakura <333 I can't wait to see your Genis Sage cosplay next year ^_^

Pimp Kaiba- You were so cool! Thanks for letting me hug you and take a picture with you. ^^;

The Yugi who started dueling Kaiba- Oh My Gosh, you totally made my day. I was thoroughly amused when you summoned me onto the field. I wanted to give you a hug, but you were still dueling, and I had to go run off so I could practice with my group for our Masq. Skit.

Everyone at the YuGiOh Photoshoot- YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME! *inner YuGiOh fangirlism explodes* I've NEVER seen so many YuGiOh cosplayers in my life! And all of you did really good on your costumes! And then the random Caramelldansen... xD; You all were just amazing!

Persona cosplayers- You all were so cool! I didn't get to make to the photoshoot like I wanted, but it was awesome finding you guys and talking with you ^_^ And the Aegis cosplayer... You were kick ass. I could never figure out how Aegis could be done in real life until I saw your costume, and it blew my mind! <3

The World Ends With You cosplayers- I really wanted to bring my Neku cosplay for this year, but I was soooo busy and my Wig died D: All of you were so cool and having a reaper cosplayer as well was so cool ^_^

Yuan/Decus- You were amazingly awesome! I remember me (Genis) and my friend (Raine) seeing Yuan's weapon being brought in through the hotel and we were both like "OMG YUAN'S HERE" *frantically looking around* xD; Also, I love your Decus cosplay. It was perfect. And getting your dad to cosplay with you as a Renegade was so cool. I've never seen parents who cosplay with their children (Children that are older... not little kids or babies ^^; ).

Emil and Marta/cardcaptorkiki- Both of you were awesome. I was seriously not expecting any ToS2 characters... Even more so, right after changing into Genis and stepping out of my Hotel room and seeing a Marta step out of a hotel room 2 doors down at the same time. xD

Amy Rose- It was really cool to see you walking around when my friend and I were Sonic and Shadow. Though, I felt kinda bad that I was so much shorter than you and you had to kneel down to take a picture with us ^^; But, nonetheless, you were amazing. ^^

The people who recognized my Vaati cosplay- THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know only about 6 of you (not counting the Zelda photoshoot) recognized me, but that was actually more than I was expecting! And thank you for all the complements! IT meant a lot to me. And A HUGE THANK YOU to the one guy who glomped me as Vaati. I was just talking to my friend about how I doubted no one would recognize me and then you appeared and glomped me. THANK YOU <3 xD;

The Chibi Heaven Booth in the Artist Alley- You guys rock. Every year I keep coming back to your table. Also, Thank you for the sketch you did of me in my Genis Cosplay. <33

[b]Everyone else I can't remember at the moment[b]- Thank you for coming to AZ this year! Everyone made it awesome! I can't wait to see you all again next year ^_^

Holland
05-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Holland - I'm glad I got to hang out with you! Even if it was crazy late at night X_X I never did really get to sleep >_>.

Hey, It was great seeing you again! Glad you're doing well, sorry it was like, a year since I saw you last. I'll shoot for making it sooner next time... :)

To my new Eureka 7 friends - Thanks for coming and letting me hang with you guys! Sorry we didn't have a true "organized" photoshoot... :(

To the AZ staff- Thanks for putting on a great con! Plus, I lost like 5 pounds thanks to the "AZ Diet" - All stairs! :bigtu:

salty
05-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Aww, Thanks sara and mike :)

And I wanted to thank Angela and Scott for letting me stay with them at the hotel.

Plus everyone at Cosplay Chess, you guys were a blast!

Con OPs, without you there would be no AZ.

And Everyone Else!! Without you, again, there would be no AZ.

<3

Heartless Halo
05-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Zipchan – ZOMGZ Hooker!Boobdusa <3 – Thanks for letting me stay with you guys. It was a blast and you guys were so nice to me! Plus you put up with my shenanigans at the SE panel and that was freaking fantastic. Plus I got to kill you in the chess game bwhahaha. I hope I get to come down next year and harass you some more.

Arikgato – Eruka! You were awesome and also put up with me. We had some epic moments and you better come with Zip to Otakon so we can do even more epic things and be hookers! Plus now we gotta do a Slayers cosplay group now. I love the photos you got and the video of me coming up the escalator shouting as Black*Star during the PJ!gathering.

yugikitsune - You were awesome your Witch-Hunter was GREAT! Though Black*Star is still much cooler you made it pretty nifty. Thanks for putting up with my in the room - even though we both passed out after the pizza on Saturday XD. Plus I am happy you didn't try to kill anyone when we had to get up in the mornings hehe. Though I hope to hang out with you more at the next con <3 you are still a hooker as well.

SaintQ – You had to put up with me most of all seeing we were in the car for 4 hours getting into Raleigh, god damn SC traffic and people rubber necking! Though you were awesome entertainment on the way there and back. I am still sorry for falling asleep on your bed Saturday night. Though I gotta say – Sexy Whipped!Sebas is sexy. At Katsu we will make an epic Kuro group when I do Agni, and we can fight! I promise to come down and bother you guys.

TrannyMess – oh what can I say about you? Sight impaired love doesn't do you justice. It was awesome running around with you and Saint for most of the con even though I wasn't in the same series. Panel epicness was awesome. I don't think we tried to be late late but we were and that just made charging in that much better. I make no promises about the pillows though. I am really glad I got to room with such nice and awesome people, and the lulz were epic. Katsu will be amazing “that is all”

BlindCalliope – GREEEEEEELLLY-KINS~! ILU – its ok for the no morning cuddles you always come back for more anyways ;). I am really happy I came to AZ it was blast. Katsu will be awesome and will be amazing with our fake tans and crazy dancing. Plus we will do epic Gurren Lagann poses!

Lele-neechan – Chibi! You will be my mini Black*Star when I do White*Star! Thanks so much for sewing my pants when they ripped, and the cookies <3. Its always great having you around with your energy and happy personality. I can't wait for AN and we will be loud again!

Capt Lucifer – I hugged you every time I got the chance. Your Hei was awesome and of course sexy Giriko! Now that you are closer sorta we will have to hang out sometime during the summer before you go far away again. You better be coming to AN as well or I will beat you up … again. Sad we didn't get to hang out a lot at this con, but we will! Can't wait to see ya again.

Fumeister – as usually you hated me, but I still <3 you. Your Blair was freaking adorable and so was your Manga!DtK as always. Your Azusa is mean and angry as ever just the way I like it! Though you didn't punch me as much as last con. Damn it I STILL lead when we dance!

Nitro – Still fabulous and sexy as always. I hope we can hang out more at the next con we meet. Your Fail!Lulu still cracks me up.

Elke/Tassie/Elke's Sister – Damn it you know how much I <3 you guys. Your Weiss outfits were awesome. The pretty lil flowers were epic. I am sad as anything that I didn't get to hang out with you guys more, but finding you guys was hard. Regardless we got to talk before the end! I promise to come down and bother you guys in the summer for a lunch or something. Plus I swear we will get Tassie and your sister to cosplay SE right Elke? ;)

TybaltFlux – As always thanks for leading the shoots you always do a good job just need a lil more of a voice haha. But still I will see you at Otakon and hopefully we can hang out more. I will try to keep some caffeinated near me so I can keep you energized throughout the con. :D

Danjitsu and Sokenfused – Thanks for being awesome! Dan you did Spirit really well and your GF got some awesome pictures. Soken your Stein was really good and plus you were like the only one who REALLY smoked which is bad, but still pretty cool. Hope to see ya guys at other cons :D

FantomFox – you were awesome Joker/Spirit – I think I sometimes saw you more in my room then some of the people IN the room, but you rocked. It was great fun hanging out with you randomly and going to IHOP. Hopefully we can chill some more at other cons.

Charley – HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY! Your Madam Red was amazing! I loved it and the cupcakes were freaking delicious. Someday We will cosplay from the same show again that isn't Bleach XD. Plus I still owe you for entertainment from Otakon. Tell your friends hi for me esp the guy who did Kinshin he was really awesome.

Marion - Thanks sooooo much for saving me when it was 5 mins before the Saturday shoot and my Black*Star pants ripped, with the safety pins <33333

Lulu/Robert/Asian – You were great man I hope to hang out with ya again at a con. Lulu being at the SE PJ!Gathering was awesome along with Simon and I sitting in the middle of the circle cause we are just that awesome. Plus my rogue will pwn your rogue

sailorsiriusstar - PATTTTTYY~! You were awesome <3 I can't wait to see ya again. The panel was a hoot and you took some awesome pictures. I hope next time we can get some pictures of being idiots

Sievkatronshea and Free - You Medusa and Free were awesome - I loved the ball and chain. Siev imma still gonna beat you up at the next con ... we just ran outta time at this one .. yeah ... Though I loved your guys Rayearth cosplays as well they were freaking awesome and once I start on my RW one I will definitely contact you guys on how you did it.

Digit and Bard – Thanks for the lulz at the IHOP it was so much fun you guys did really well on the cosplays. Thanks again Bard for driving us. :D

Rosettes Clock and blueskysunday – Thank you for letting me talk with ya at McDonalds but I did really love your guys cosplays. I still am boggled how you dealt with the makeup and needles for so long.

Cosplay Chess – I can't say enough on how much fun I had at this thing. It was well run and all the pieces were fantastic. The king on the cute side was freaking hilarious you were awesome man. I am incredibly happy I got to kill Medusa and Stein >:3. Also to the other Fatal Frame Cosplayer I killed thanks for being a great sport about my Black*Star Big Wave attack. Teddybomber and Grav you guys did a great job running it along with your awesome minions. I hope to do it again, and maybe I wont be over the top this time, but I did have to surpass god and save my Tsubaki. XD

The other SE groups – I don't know if you will see it, but you guys rocked. I can't tell you enough how much I love the SE community I have rarely found anyone that isn't fun and just plain awesome in it. I am sad the one group kept missing the shoots though you guys looked awesome and you came to our PJ!gathering which was kick ass. Then mini-soul and demon blade mode Tsubaki group you guys were nice and got in on our craziness. I hope to see you all again at another con!

SE Panel - This was likely one of the best things I did in my entire con goings. It was awesome and soooo many people showed up. I hope everyone that came enjoyed it and got some candy to help with the sugar/adrenaline rush of the con! You guys rocked and don't worry I had it all planned jumping on the table .. actually I didn't, I had no clue if It would hold my weight XD.

To anyone I may have missed – Thank for making AZ such a great con. I was leary about certain things prior to the con, but the 8 hour drive was soooo worth it. I got to hang out with such great people, and got to meet even more. I will definitely try to come down next year.

Spookloops
05-26-2009, 02:05 PM
I'm really awful with names (SORRY!!!) so I'll keep this short and sweet!

- Thanks to the AZ staff for yet another awesome job!
- Thanks to all the wonderful people I met!
- Thanks to all the people that came up and said hi and so many kind things!
- Thanks to the D. Gray people that let a lonely Allen roll with them!
- Thanks to the FF people that adopted me for the shoot and said hi later!
- Thanks to the Indian people for looking so beautiful! I hope the happy couple has a beautiful life together!
- Thanks to all my friends that came with me and made this the best AZ yet - I'll never look at so many things the same way ever again!! <3 <3 <3

All of the above is why I keep coming back to AZ year after year no matter how far away I live, Can't wait to come to my 7th AZ next year!!!!

CardcaptorKiki
05-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Yuan/Decus- You were amazingly awesome! I remember me (Genis) and my friend (Raine) seeing Yuan's weapon being brought in through the hotel and we were both like "OMG YUAN'S HERE" *frantically looking around* xD; Also, I love your Decus cosplay. It was perfect. And getting your dad to cosplay with you as a Renegade was so cool. I've never seen parents who cosplay with their children (Children that are older... not little kids or babies ^^; ).

Emil and Marta/cardcaptorkiki- Both of you were awesome. I was seriously not expecting any ToS2 characters... Even more so, right after changing into Genis and stepping out of my Hotel room and seeing a Marta step out of a hotel room 2 doors down at the same time. xD

OMG GENIS! <333 It was so trippy how we ran into each other walkin out of our rooms in ToS cosplays! I ttly wanted to see your guys' skit but couldn't because I was in one, too. ;~; Does want to see though!! *O*

And LOLOL, that was her DAD as the Renegade? AWESOME. I made my dad cosplay with me this con, too. |D;; *even more amused now*

But srsly, your Tales group was EPIC!!!

MissMina2
05-26-2009, 04:10 PM
All my Code Geass cosplay buddies: I loved hanging out with you all! Our photoshoot was a blast! Everyones cosplays looked great.
All my Yu-Gi-Oh cosplay buddies: Was epicly fun!!! I really enjoyed having fun with you! The random abriged jokes were great! And the new fav of mine, "Mokuba is Joey's son but Joey's the mom! And Mai's boobs at the dad!" Best joke there probably!
The few who recognized my Judai: I love you all!!! *happy tears* only a few knew who I was and it was the best to eventually be known!

TybaltFlux
05-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Oh geez. This list is going to be more extensive than my-

ANYWAYS.

Cesar- Oh my fallen comrade...you were missed :<. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! I wish I could go to AN, but I guess we'll have to represent la raza at the only other con that can contain us...OTA!

Rich- BRAH!

Jared- KANGARYUUUU. I loved it, dude. I don’t know what else to say, except that we need to top ourselves at Otakon. In every horrible way possible. EVERY. HORRIBLE. WAY. POSSIBLE

Jordan- Next time, it’ll be only us two on the bed ;D. Awesome having my BJ again! Now it's time to prep up to go crazy for Otakon!

Pierce- BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. It was great hanging with you again, we gotta do it more at Otakon! And I will totally take you up on your caffeine offer, I NEED IT. AND FINISH KAIJI IT'S ONE OF THE GREATEST SERIES EVER.

Hoang- BASIL. BASIL BASIL BASIL BASIL....BASIL.

Quadrain- Dude, thanks for taking pictures of us. You totally didn’t have to, and you’ll totally get like...at LEAST a cookie next time I see you. WATCH!

Quadrain’s buddy who helped pose us on Fri for KHR- Thanks a lot! And I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name :x. But you were a lot of help and really amiable, nice to have met you!

Kristina- HAI. WE HUNG OUT FOR MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES NOW. And it was great to do so :D. You can sniff my shirt next time I see you, too (Otakon?!), don’t worry, the offer is always open ;D! ANDOMGTHANKSSOMUCHFORTHEBASILTSUNAPICTUREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Katie/Yugi- HAAAI BUDDY. I wish we could of done Soul/Maka together, but I got to see Witch Hunter and MAN, WAS IT AWESOME. You come to Ota with Zip and Kim and bring it, deal? DEEEEAL. Tell your sis I said sup and thanks for the fry-offer at McDonalds, and I hope to run into you on campus more often!

Jessi-chan- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE MEEET AT LAST. You're so nice and awesome and friendly and I loved loved loved your Euruka! I hope to hang out with you real real real soon again!

Kristen- I was disappointed in you. Not letting me borrow your googles? Well, I guess now that I can borrow the entire costume, it'll be forgiven. I'm glad to have hang out with you again, and even though it's not the same as having the shenanigans at a con, I'm happy to know that if I want, I have the prilevage and ability to peer pressure you to come and hang out at the mall or something :3. Tell Tassie and Hollie I send my regards! AKA, SNARKY COMMENTS.

Tina- I don't know Tina, I just don't know. Except that whatever tomorow brings I'll be there, with open arms and open eyes, yeah. Like with Jared, I don't know what else to say, cause all the good things I can say about you would take up too much space, and it's been said at every other con and shout-outs list. So I'll leave it at this. To live or die.

Zipren- ZIPPERS. Awesome job running the panel and everything man! I really enjoyed it! Thanks again for the YJ outfits, and I had a BLAAAST cosplaying from it! Now, to get you a kaola and force you to come to Ota >:3!

Kimtik- LIKEWISE, COME TO OTA! And thank you for the Train-donuts, Kim! Now, if you really need someone to come up and jump on your tadpole to deflate it, you give m a call, alright?

Fayte- Nice to put a face behind the man and finally meet you in person! Let's get into some B*S/Soul shenanigans again real soon, kay?!

Jeb- Always great running into you, AND THIS TIME I GOT TO SEE BEARDLESS!JEB. What a twist! I look forward to hanging out with you again at Ota (and AWA, of course) dude!

Marion- You know, you probably won't read this, but Allison will let you see this. But you HAD promised to make me a meatball parm as well :|. It's okay, I forgive you, cause you brought me bagels :3!

Allison- Hey. Like Tina, it's hard to summarize things. So I'll leave it at this: http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/TYBF/?action=view&current=9linup.jpg . Done.

Lexi- LEEEEEEEEEEEEXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHAN. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY PJ'S AND BEING AWESOME AND PUTTING UP WITH ME AND JUST BEING SUPER DUPER LEXI-ADORABLENESS!

Lexi’s mom- OMG MISSES LEXI'S MOM THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE PJS! I'M SURE LEXI WILL LET YOU SEE THIS BUT FOR THE UMPTEETH TIME I LOVED THEM! Can't wait to see your Maighty as Ota!!!!

Bur, Rosabella, A19Riku, Gwiffen: Your group is always awesome and you portay your respective characters SO WELL. BUUUUR, BC, OTA, DEAL?! And A19/ALEX! AAAAWESOME KYOKO, congrats on probably being the first ever Kyoko at an American con XP!

Freckles- DAAAAW SO SHORT! It's nice to finally have you in person and carrying you around!

Keisey- HAI. BLAH! I gots to see you again, wheeeeee NOW COME TO OTAKON YOU SILLY COWTHING.

Katie/kuroi- HEEEEY, PINEAPPLEBUDDY. Loved your Chrome and nice to have met you!

Em- Em Em Em Em Em Em HI AGAIN. Happy to have seen you again buddy, and always awesome Sebas :3! Try to come to Ota if oyu can!

Nikki- RAGS! How much molestation did you do as Rags this weekend?! Nice to seee you again dude! Stay out of trouble!

Reborners- All you guys are awesome! It's always a favorite series of mine to cosplay as, especially with sucha fantastic group of cosplayers. What can I say except that you guys are EXTREME! AS IF YOU WERE TO DIE!

SE-ers- I've said it before, I'll say it again. Soul Eater cosplayers are the nicest cosplayers around. Every con makes tihs statement ring true, and AZ wasn't an exception. Thanks to everyone at the shoots, panels, PJ party, and so on for being awesome!

Whomever saw our Yakitate Group- I did NOT at ALL expect such a warm response. With such a lack of YJ cosplay, the fandom that was presented blew me away and warmed us more than a pair of solar gauntets. Thanks to all of you who recognized us and commented us on our breadiness :3.

To the AZ staff/comissioners/peopleincharge/etc- This is the first time I'll say this, but WOAH. I have NO qualms about the running of this conventioni or any type of criticism whatsoever. You guys were FANTASTIC. The staff was efficient and courteous as well as really capable, every was really well organized, things were on ime, people knew what they were doing, I didn't see any abuses of power or flagrant crazy laziness, it was just all right. I have to put this con experience in my top 3, and the people behind the scene are largely responsible for that. THANK YOU!

To anyone who I might have missed- There's so many of you that I know I missed someone, plus I'm really stupid (ITAL LION!). From every single person who's name I didn't catch, like the friendly donut-givers on Sat' KHR shoot, to the awesome Taokaka who I saw in the dealer's room, to Jason/Nox and your crew, and Chouji, Jared's buddy, whose name I kept forgetting- you're all awesome, and you guys helped me this such an awesome experience. MASSIVE <3 TO YOU ALL.

Lovelychristina
05-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Foxberry- I'm not sure if I was the first girl but I loved your Reno cosplay <3333

I wanna shout out for:

Tigress- Nice awesome Leader and Little girl I've ever see *Snickers over rainbow outfit*
Evenstar- Thanks for doing the characters you did, You cosplayed a lot of my favorite characters ... even though Pluto and I had to stop you from rearranging the silverware. And thanks for the Chopstick lesson :3 *Thumbs up* Smexy Angela!
The Walter with the dental floss- I will remember ;O
Otaku/cross/add/aderyn: Nice to meet yall :3
The cop in the dealers room- You were like the Coolest Cop I've talked to!!
The Sexy Dante: My friend gives you 10+ stars :3
Super Jew with the Curly hair - Omg. That is it in 3 letters. I'm still giggling over the fake make out thing XD Thanks for the good laugh!
To the Vampire knight cosplayers cheering for the "Window girls" that danced every night- They loved performing for you . they will be performing next year in the same room, Same hotel and Same windows

Everyone else I've forgetting Luff joo and hope to see ya next year!

Nitro
05-26-2009, 05:06 PM
oh man, i have..no idea where to start, so many..:/

Fuuuuuuuuu: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :D I had loads of fun hanging out with you for practically the entire con since I normally don't get the chance to FAB IT UP with you guys. You're still my favorite DTK, and your Finny and Blair were FABULOUSLY ADORABLEEEEEE <3 Also, I still have the panties and I'm totally wearing Blair at Ota. ;D and I haven't forgotten that ladder :| I'll try not to FAIL so hard at the rave at Ota XD

Lexi: KYOKUGEEEEENNNNN, you're awesome TO THE EXTREME. I'm so glad you liked Garyuu, we definitely made Friday's shoot more epicly extreme than all thing Reborn evar. Also, you're liek srsly mah favorite patty evar. Your giraffe = <3 despite all of the abuse it gets XD Keep being adorable and we'll make ota even moar epic~

Allison: ALLISOOOOOOOON ALLISOOOOOOOOON ALLISOOOOOOOOOON. Hi. You're liek srsly my faggy bff. We need moar OP + fagbed tiems CHAPAPA! All of our OP faggotry just amps me up moar for Ota where we're CHAPAPAPA OKAMA BERRIES ROOM MARINEHEADS all over the place and nobody'll know what to do.

Marion: MARIOOOOON MARIOOOOOOON. SOMEBODY LOVES THE MONAAAARCH <3 Roomtiems were fun, we need moar glowsticks to violate Stephen with for srs. Also, cosplay moar, ho.

Rob: Charlie Brown. Otakon. We need a group. Make it happen. I'll be practicing. Also, ITAL LION = FAIL. :| But seriously, I'm glad went so smoothly this con for the most part, except those couple of times where everybody wants to punch you. but that always happens. Maybe next time you'll get the creepy old dude ask for your age at the rave. XD

Zip: JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. HI THAR CHAIRTITS. Didn't see a whole whole lot of you at the con, considering you're always running around being busy. :| What I saw of your skit was pretty cool, and the panel was fun, despite my being confused at first XD I'd say it was an accurate depiction of SE and..well..us XDDD

Artik: OTTOMAN. You looked awesome as always, thanks for letting everybody ride otama jackson <3 YOU GUYS BETTER GO TO OTAKON OMG

Yugi: COUCH. NIPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. makamakamakamakamakamakamakamaka. Demon Hunter was awesome, despite you looking so ronery trying to keep from hitting everybody with it. You fags need to cosplay Higurashi some time so i can ra-er...hug you all :D

Hoang: You. Me. Blair. Saya. Otakon. That is all.

Elke: LADY WITH AWESOME CAMERA. =D S'always fabulous to see you, 'best be getting those pics up, I wanna seeeee D:

Pierce: HEY THAR BIG STAR. Keep being a sexy beast at Otakon, we'll has fabulous tiems togethars <3

That Guy From Thursday Who Dance-Battled me: I DID NOT EXPECT TO FIND A WORTHY RIVAL OF AANG-STYLE DANCE. Maybe fate will bring us together yet again and I will defeat you. :|

Rich: ...dude. your box animal. asdfgadsfasdfasdfa.

Those Ital Lions from Friday: XD Friday's REBORN! Shoot was way fun, had a great time and everybody looked amazing~ Next time Rob tries to lead us to anything stupid, I'll punch him moar :|

All Soul Eater Cosplays I didn't mention before: You guys keep proving that SE still remains one of the most fun series to cosplay X3 Both shoots were epic~

Those Kuroshitsuji guys: yeah, you butlers and shotas and pedos. You were all FABULOOOUUUS. I could only make the first shoot but it was a blast XD Also, those guys in the Mariott lobby, it was fun hanging out before you went for epic IHOP*ADVENTURES. Grell x Shinigamichop makes me happy XD

AZ Staff: Most Friendly con staff I've ever seen, AZ was hands down the most relaxed, laid back con I've ever been to, and I'll definitely be returning next year :D

Anybody else I forgot and will probably edit this entry with later: YOU'RE ALL AWESOME D:

Syrenrei
05-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Syrenrei: I remember you, I was able to get a pic of you and the Moon Princess. ^_^ I was the tiny Reno with the burgundy who came up to you and asked for your photo.

That Moon Princess was AMAZING!

You caught me right as I was coming in the door. I was a little shell-shocked and I feel badly now I wasn't more chatty and had poses for everyone. I greatly underestimated the number of cameras, people, and the popularity of Sailor Moon cosplays. Next year I'll try to have something better and be more congenial. I should be less nervous!

Miakaylia
05-26-2009, 05:52 PM
OMG GENIS! <333 It was so trippy how we ran into each other walkin out of our rooms in ToS cosplays! I ttly wanted to see your guys' skit but couldn't because I was in one, too. ;~; Does want to see though!! *O*

And LOLOL, that was her DAD as the Renegade? AWESOME. I made my dad cosplay with me this con, too. |D;; *even more amused now*

But srsly, your Tales group was EPIC!!!

So trippy but so awesome xD
I don't even think I got to see your skit ;~;
My binding from Genis was hurting really bad after our skit (I was in it for about 15 hours straight, and it was my first time doing binding D; ), and our group's Kratos ran me to the Bathroom to help me out. I think we made it back to see the final skit D:

Thank You ^___^
But having ToS2 characters there made it even more awesome ;D

AxAROFFLE
05-26-2009, 07:56 PM

Uwaaah, thank you~! I was so happy to see a Genis and other Tales Of characters. *o* The photoshoot was really fun~ I'm glad I wasn't the only ToS2 character there. |D;;

phaedrus
05-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Uwaaah, thank you~! I was so happy to see a Genis and other Tales Of characters. *o* The photoshoot was really fun~ I'm glad I wasn't the only ToS2 character there. |D;;Are you in there? (http://picasaweb.google.com/mobileagent/Animazement2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCI29-LX179Hbfg#)

QuickSilver
05-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Shoutouts and regards from both Anomillie and myself;

Hentaigirl: No more McSquirty Burgers, plz. I've so got to get your permission to put up Rock Lee's "single ladies" video on youtube, it's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Thank you for letting me take pictures of you, your Mileena was beautiful. And your pictures are coming soon, I promise! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Aleathia: STAY AWAY FROM EIRI! (>> you knew it was coming) You must bring Tohma next time, portable desk included. It was great hanging out with you again, we miss you already. Wig panel for Ichibancon? It's ON.

Robert: Thanks so much for letting us stay in your room, it was a blast.

Jessi-chan: Your Sheeva was awesome, and thanks for bringing your ipod, it made for epic danceoffs.

Dori: You and your moogle dress were adorable, thanks for being in the impromtu photoshoot and for taking some pictures of me too!

Fory: It was nice seeing you again! CA-CRACK, CA-CRACK.

The two girls who talked to us outside: Thanks for keeping us thoroughly entertained while we waited. Hope you found your hot blonde guy. Remember the extra hair gel next time for anymore spikeless Roxases!

The Tsunade and priest who married the Naruto and Sasuke: The happy couple is back from thier honeymoon! We're totally getting that validated at the courthouse in vermont. :bigtu:

Kisame who hung out with us: You found favour in Deidara and Tobi's eyes. You made us lol. Sorry we didn't run into you again, we completely missed the photoshoots.

Guy who farted in the elevator right before we got in: ... dude, not cool. NOT. COOL.

Whoever didn't bathe before getting into the hot tub: That nasty green-brown foam floating atop the water was not what we wanted to see. Wash your ass next time before you get in a public hot tub?

AZ staff: You were awesome this year, keep it up.

NOIZ: It may have indeed been a lot of noise, but you sure were nice to look at. I'll never look at water bottles the same way again. Youweresohotcomebacknextyear.

Much love to everyone else who made this the BEST AZ EVER.

AxAROFFLE
05-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Are you in there? (http://picasaweb.google.com/mobileagent/Animazement2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCI29-LX179Hbfg#)

N-nope ;; I think those might have been taken at the photoshoot after I fled inside because it was too hot outside.

AxAROFFLE & Decus→ Thank you for simply being there. XD And Emil, I love all of our OTP shots. I look forward to cosplaying more Tales with you in the future. *O*

We definitely need to do Meredy and Keele sometime! Ororor well. Just anyone 8) I'm very excited to see you at next AZ~

Elke
05-26-2009, 08:38 PM
I'll try to do this in chronological order so I don't forget anyone. . .

Tassie – My mentor and bff. Cons just aren't the same without you. So glad you could come! We gotta fill out that quote book some more, so you better come to lots more conventions!
Turbi – Hooray! We hope you enjoyed your first con/cosplay experience. Thanks for being such a good sport about things – even the ace bandages. I hope you'll join us for more cosplay shenanigans in the future. :3
BethandJeff – You two awesome cosplayers and great fun to be around. Totally, BAMF! Plus, OMG, best room mates ever! We should totally do this again sometime~
The Mononoke (series) cosplayers – You two were one of the highlights of my convention. Thanks so much for letting me take some photos of you. P.S. You can find them here!
Tohma – You're seriously one of the nicest people I know. It's always a joy to spend time with you at a convention. Plus, it makes it look like I can hang out with the “cool kids.” XD Yay for CLAMP costumes!

My Soul Eater Peeps!
Pierce – Totally didn't get to hang out with you as much as I wanted to this time! I'm glad we got to chill on Sunday, though. Our RW group will be epic funtimes. P.S. My sister thinks you sound like a horse, too! >:3
Rob/Manzune/Braintwin – Thanks for doing an awesome job organizing all the shoots and making everyone feel included. Again! You really have a gift for that. I look forward to between-con hangouts. As long as food is involved it's sure to be a good time, amirite? P.S. Welcome to the villain cosplay society. Your secret club member card should arrive in the mail in 2-4 weeks.
Alli – As others have mentioned before me, you're such a hoodlum, but I <3 you! But next time you totally have to come to my slumber party, kay?
Tina – Fuu, you recognized our Weiss! You're a hero! Plus, you were absolutely adorable the entire weekend! I look forward to hanging out with you in the future! :3
Lexi – When photographing the SE shoots I kept saying to myself “Oh look, Lexi is doing something adorable – I must get a picture of that!” Going back through my shots I have a TON of pics of you as Patty. I hope that doesn't make me a creepy stalker! Thank you for the glow bracelet – my camera is ultra pimped out now! <3
Zip – Medusa-samawhototallydidn'tkillmysister! Your costumes always look amazing, and the SE panel was great fun. Thank you for organizing it and getting everyone involved. It must be a challenge to run an improv skit like that, but it went really smoothly!
Arti – EruEru-chan! Mizune + Eruka = BFFs! You are a lady of fabulous costumes and enviable candy-throwing skills. I can't wait to hang out again!
Yugi – It was really nice getting to see you again. Your demon hunter looked wicked cool, and I was super impressed that you were able to maneuver so well with it! P.S. Tell your sister thanks for showing us the dealer's room!
Z – thanks for hanging out before the pajama party. And stay safe overseas!
Jared – The photos *are* up! Go look at them! Keep it fabulous! <3
Jordan – So glad you were able to come and chill with all of us crazies!
EmandNikki – You both looked amazing, and I was impressed that even your rave outfits were based on official artwork. Gorgeous costumes, and great laughs! I can't wait to hang out when you come back to school. :3
Regena – You looked fabulous all weekend, dearie! I can't wait to get Blair/Mizune pics with you someday.

Finally, thanks to the convention staff and volunteers. I was really impressed with how smoothly AZ was run, especially considering the new venue. Kudos!

Miakaylia
05-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Uwaaah, thank you~! I was so happy to see a Genis and other Tales Of characters. *o* The photoshoot was really fun~ I'm glad I wasn't the only ToS2 character there. |D;;

You're Welcome :D
My boyfriend (Lloyd Irving) says you were an awesome Emil by the way and he had wanted to get more pictures with you including a hug picture but when he saw you at the top of the dealer's room he didn't feel it was right to ask for pictures at that moment because he had stayed behind with our friend who had been Sheena during Saturday and was Chii on Sunday because she had lost her phone and was pretty distraught so he felt he needed to make sure he was there to console her and help her find her phone and just couldn't leave her by herself at that time.

Foxberry
05-27-2009, 01:15 AM
That Moon Princess was AMAZING!

You caught me right as I was coming in the door. I was a little shell-shocked and I feel badly now I wasn't more chatty and had poses for everyone. I greatly underestimated the number of cameras, people, and the popularity of Sailor Moon cosplays. Next year I'll try to have something better and be more congenial. I should be less nervous!

Ah, I see. ^^; I literally had just gotten out of registration for Saturday. You ended up being my first cosplayer I took a photo of, you and the Moon Princess (and I'd have to agree that she was amazing, but so were you). I was a bit overwhelmed myself and I really wanted to say more too but this was my first con and stuff so I was very out of it when I first got there. X3 Wanted to say that Setsuna is my favorite character from SM when I was there but really I was completely in another world. So again thank you for allowing me to take the pic. ^__^

AxAROFFLE
05-27-2009, 01:18 AM
You're Welcome :D
My boyfriend (Lloyd Irving) says you were an awesome Emil by the way and he had wanted to get more pictures with you including a hug picture but when he saw you at the top of the dealer's room he didn't feel it was right to ask for pictures at that moment because he had stayed behind with our friend who had been Sheena during Saturday and was Chii on Sunday because she had lost her phone and was pretty distraught so he felt he needed to make sure he was there to console her and help her find her phone and just couldn't leave her by herself at that time.

Oh, sorry about that! I felt bad for like... Skipping out on part of the photoshoot, but after the mock fight, I was sweating from the heat mixed with all those belts and heavy fabric. I should have stayed and gotten more pictures. ;; Marta and I fled inside and got OTP pictures since she wanted them.

If you guys cosplay Symphonia next year, I can bring my Emil outfit and we can get more pictures then or something? :>

And I hope she found her phone. D: I would be so freaked out if I lost my cell.

Syrenrei
05-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Ah, I see. ^^; I literally had just gotten out of registration for Saturday. You ended up being my first cosplayer I took a photo of, you and the Moon Princess (and I'd have to agree that she was amazing, but so were you). I was a bit overwhelmed myself and I really wanted to say more too but this was my first con and stuff so I was very out of it when I first got there. X3 Wanted to say that Setsuna is my favorite character from SM when I was there but really I was completely in another world. So again thank you for allowing me to take the pic. ^__^

XD Me too! I had just gotten my tag and wandered up the stairs to review my booklet with my friend Steve. I've been to GenCon back in 2004, but that was a totally different experience! I was really nervous dressing up and going to Animazement, doubly so since my friends at the con besides the guy with me weren't reachable on their cell. XD

You are my new con buddy for next year! No matter what we are wearing, I want a picture. <3

Miakaylia
05-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Oh, sorry about that! I felt bad for like... Skipping out on part of the photoshoot, but after the mock fight, I was sweating from the heat mixed with all those belts and heavy fabric. I should have stayed and gotten more pictures. ;; Marta and I fled inside and got OTP pictures since she wanted them.

If you guys cosplay Symphonia next year, I can bring my Emil outfit and we can get more pictures then or something? :>

And I hope she found her phone. D: I would be so freaked out if I lost my cell.

I know I'll probably bring Genis again Next year, and my boyfriend might bring Lloyd since that's his only cosplay at the moment ^^;
Yeah, she found her phone. We all tackle hugged her afterwards and she started laughing again :D

Grav
05-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Cosplay Chess – I can't say enough on how much fun I had at this thing. It was well run and all the pieces were fantastic. The king on the cute side was freaking hilarious you were awesome man. I am incredibly happy I got to kill Medusa and Stein >:3. Also to the other Fatal Frame Cosplayer I killed thanks for being a great sport about my Black*Star Big Wave attack. Teddybomber and Grav you guys did a great job running it along with your awesome minions. I hope to do it again, and maybe I wont be over the top this time, but I did have to surpass god and save my Tsubaki. XD

Don't apologize. We always try to push everyone to get way too into character. It makes for a great show and honestly, it is just plain fun. I agree with you on the cute king. I'm still chuckling over "king-fu".

Artikgato
05-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Oh geez mine is long. REALLY long. DX

Zip and Yugi: Thanks for being awesome Roomies and putting up with my shenanigans and stuff. And thanks for putting up with me. <3

Colleen: I don't know if you have an account on this website at all (YOU TOTALLY SHOULD), but you are awesome, thanks for being our Death the Kid and going to so many rehearsals for the skit. Your Kraehe/Tactics/Nerima Daikon Brothers/Hellsing costumes were all awesome. See ya some time or another, new VP!

Bobby and Judd: You guys won't read this, but oh well. Thanks for being Black*Star and our Stage Ninja - we really couldn't have done it without you. See you guys sooner or later, Librarian and Treasurer. ^^

Chris: Thanks for being my Kinon on Friday. BACHIKA SISTERS FTW! <3

Halo: Thanks for being my Black*Star for Chess and most of Saturday. CUTE SIDE FTW! Also thanks for putting up with my shenanigans and whatnot. And you're totally a hooker. Hopefully I'll get to go to Otakon and we can continue wreaking havoc on the general masses.

Em and Nikki: Your Chrona/Ragnarok and Ciel/Sebastian costumes were really awesome. Thanks for rooming with us and putting up with our shenanigans and whatnot. You two are way cool! ^^

Ria: There are no words. Your costumes were all epicly awesome. See ya again at whatever the next con/random gathering/whatever we end up at. Also, I don't know if I should be glad or afraid that there exists someone with a scarily similar mindset to mine - three words: "IT'S SO CUUUUUUTE!"

Lulu: Lulu, Lulu, Lulu. Your Lelouch was adorable and epic, and it was really awesome getting to hang out with you at this con! Though I still wish I'd gotten to say bye on Sunday. I look forward to awesome Death the Kid/Thompson sisters-ness at the next con, whatever that may be. And by the way - YOU SHOULD COME TO NASHICON. DOOOOO IIIIIIT.

Winry: Nice to see you again, though we didn't really see much of eachother at this con, once again. ^^

Tigress: Your Rainbow Brite was really awesome. Too bad you got taken out so early in Chess, but at least we got revenge for you, right? Nice to see you again, as always!

Shadi: Nice seeing you again! I love my psychotic Rena sticker. *huggles* Hopefully once I'm not despairingly broke, I'll be able to commission you. >>

Zelas: Will you even see this? You don't cosplay, so I doubt you have an account on here. But regardless. YOU MADE AN ERUKA BUTTON. YOU WIN AT LIFE. I'm sure I'll be buying buttons from you at whatever the next convention you go to is. =D

Tohma and Kiki: Your Syaoran and Sakura costumes were really adorable, and you guys were awesome in Chess and in the masquerade. Nice getting to see you guys again!

Bur, Gwiffen, and the other two who I don't actually know any names for (gaah sorry! ><): Your costumes were all really freaking awesome/adorable/badass/etc. It was nice to keep running into you guys throughout the convention. You're all my freaking heroes for cosplaying Angel Sanctuary and doing it so awesomely. Thanks for being awesome in the Gurren Lagann photoshoot, too. ^^

Luci: Your Hei was awesome, and thanks for playing along and getting pictures with the three of us. ^^ Actually, thanks for just playing along in general - "I'm a little teapot, *chainsaw sounds*" was one of the funniest things from this whole convention. xD As always, it was awesome getting to hang out with you, what little we did. ^^

Rob: You timecat. Didn't see you much at all, but then again, that couldn't POSSIBLY be because I was involved in like 5000 events, right? As usual you were awesome at organizing photoshoots [and stalling - thanks for stalling at the Friday shoot! ;_;]. Sorry I didn't do basketball!Tsubaki, but I was really tired. Glad you liked the donut buttons! =D

Elke: I wish I'd gotten to run into you more often at this con. Or that I'd worn Eruka when you wore Mizune. But alas~ But your Omi was so freaking adorable, I hope you wear it to more cons! And thanks for taking awesome pictures. =D

Nitro: JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Your Failouch was awesome, and I words how describe how FABULOUS your Viscount Druitt was. Keep being awesome and fabulous! I look forward to see you at whatever con it is next that we both go to.

Lele: Thanks for being my Patty! =D Epic picture takings were awesome, and we were both so adorably evil at the pajama party! ^^ Your Bard was really awesome, too.

Tina: I can't get over how adorable you were as Blair and Finny. ^^ And as usual your DtK and Azusa were awesome.

Linake: I never did find your table. ;_; But your Greed was awesome yet again.

Alex: Dude, you won't see this. I know you aren't on cos.com. But your Stein was really awesome! I hope you keep cosplaying with us. =D

Everybody that showed up to the Soul Eater panel on Friday: Participants and/or audience - you guys were awesome. Thanks for making that panel one of the funnest things I've ever done at Animazement or a con in general!

Everybody that showed up for the PJ Party Friday Night: You guys were awesome. ^^

Katu Fushigi: Congrats on your 2nd place in Veteran! Also, thanks for putting up with me fangirling over your Zelgadis. ^^

Emperor Hotohori from Cosplay Chess: My lord! ^^ Chess was awesome, and bantering back and forth with you and the other pieces was a ton of fun. ^^

Cosplay Chess peeps: Teddybomber, Grav, all the pieces, and the audience: Thanks for making Cosplay Chess another awesome experience this year. It really was one of the high points of my convention. And to whoever set up me and Black*Star taking out Medusa, you are my effing HERO. =D

Free: (the one that jumped on my tadpole) Awesome getting to see you again. ^^ Thanks for getting pictures with me!

Danjitsu/Asian Spirit: You were awesome, and so in character. =D

Demon Blade Tsubaki: You were awesome. Thanks for getting some really awesome pictures with me! =D

"Dr. Feelgood" Stein: Your Stein was great, and I'd fight you to the death for no apparent reason at all any day. =D

Everybody from the SE Photoshoots: Thanks for proving to me that SE is, as always, the funnest series to cosplay from. You were all awesome and really cooperative, and we got some really awesome pictures because of it. ^^

Staffers in charge of the masquerade: I don't know what happened that made you guys stall for so long, but at least the competition went smoothly once it actually started. I know you guys must have been under a lot of stress, but you did a great job!

Staffers in general: You guys win at life. I know it must have been hard moving to a new venue, but this convention was really the singularly most fun convention I've been to in my five years of convention-going. =D

Anybody I forgot: Aaah, sorry! ;_;

AxAROFFLE
05-27-2009, 01:35 PM
I know I'll probably bring Genis again Next year, and my boyfriend might bring Lloyd since that's his only cosplay at the moment ^^;
Yeah, she found her phone. We all tackle hugged her afterwards and she started laughing again :D

I'm working on several outfits for next year. I'll probably end up changing midday or something to wear all of them. XD Which means I'll actually have to finish Emil this year. <_<; He wasn't exactly entirely done for AZ /fails

Good for her finding her phone! In big places like that, it's a wonder how anyone finds something that they lost.

Foxberry
05-28-2009, 04:15 AM
XD Me too! I had just gotten my tag and wandered up the stairs to review my booklet with my friend Steve. I've been to GenCon back in 2004, but that was a totally different experience! I was really nervous dressing up and going to Animazement, doubly so since my friends at the con besides the guy with me weren't reachable on their cell. XD

You are my new con buddy for next year! No matter what we are wearing, I want a picture. <3

Lol Aww, yeah it was a bit overwhelming and the RCC isn't a tiny place! I haven't been to any other cons but I will this october. Don't worry though I was really nervous myself, and deathly afraid of glompers- since I thought I'd get mauled (people on cosplay.com warned me about them for playing a bishounen... Luckily that never happened). And that sucks about the cell issue.

^__^ I'm really hoping to come back next year, I'm moving to SF but I have plans on flying back for AZ and to visit my family. So we'll definitely have to keep in touch! And get that photo of course. *Grins*

Syrenrei
05-28-2009, 08:43 AM
I got several hug requests and one glomp. I didn't mind it so much but the girl came out of NOWHERE and my staff was between me and her. I froze in fear it'd break. It made me really appreciate everyone who asked so that I could move my prop out of the way. >.o

I am jealous of you moving to SF; I went there on vacation and it was gorgeous.... plus they aren't quite so conservative which gets me in trouble here in Raleigh. >.<

Foxberry
05-28-2009, 08:53 AM
Aw that sucks... But I'm glad your prop was okay! I heard about a poor person who was tackled to the ground because they were cosplaying Vegeta. o_o So glad I'm not a huge fan of DBZ and got the idea of cosplaying said characters. Hehe.

I really liked it when I visited, it's so pretty... And it has more conventions than we do out here in VA/NC... But I'm going to really miss the lake that I'm living 10 minutes from. And yeah I know what you mean about the conservativeness of the area lol. I make it point not to tell anyone that I know IRL about cosplaying since most people here would freak out, especially if they knew I was cosplaying guys.

offender229
05-28-2009, 10:31 AM
Ritsuka/Raver/Sam- You were amazing and fun to hang with! We must totally discuss cosplay ideas for next year!
Male!Hinata- Your very existance made me happy. 8D
The Silent Football Players- Great game! Thanks for letting me join in with you guys!
The Loli Noiz Fans- I love you. ._.
Carmen Sandiago- WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU!?!?
Anyone I Forgot- Hope to see you next year, it was great! 8D

Miakaylia
05-28-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm working on several outfits for next year. I'll probably end up changing midday or something to wear all of them. XD Which means I'll actually have to finish Emil this year. <_<; He wasn't exactly entirely done for AZ /fails

Good for her finding her phone! In big places like that, it's a wonder how anyone finds something that they lost.

That's what I did this year.
I was Vaati, Sonic and Genis ^^;
I only changed part of the way through the day though because on Sunday we planned to have a Father-Son-Best Friend outing with Kratos, Lloyd and Me. xDDD;

Actually, there are some really nice people at AZ. Someone found it and turned it in to Lost and Found. :D
It was the last place that she thought to look and it was there ^_^

AxAROFFLE
05-28-2009, 03:35 PM
That's what I did this year.
I was Vaati, Sonic and Genis ^^;
I only changed part of the way through the day though because on Sunday we planned to have a Father-Son-Best Friend outing with Kratos, Lloyd and Me. xDDD;

Actually, there are some really nice people at AZ. Someone found it and turned it in to Lost and Found. :D
It was the last place that she thought to look and it was there ^_^

Yeah, I know a lot of people lost stuff. A friend of a friend turned in a PSP to lost and found that she found on the floor, and some girl left her cellphone and camera in the bathroom stall I was in, so I returned them to her when she came looking in the bathroom. It's great that people are actually nice enough to turn stuff like that in, I don't honestly expect it of people xD;

And that outing sounds so cute~!

Miakaylia
05-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I know a lot of people lost stuff. A friend of a friend turned in a PSP to lost and found that she found on the floor, and some girl left her cellphone and camera in the bathroom stall I was in, so I returned them to her when she came looking in the bathroom. It's great that people are actually nice enough to turn stuff like that in, I don't honestly expect it of people xD;

And that outing sounds so cute~!

Oh wow!
I get so surprised when I find honest people :D

The outing was fun xD We went out to eat and all these kids started asking us why we were dressed up. xD

AxAROFFLE
05-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Oh wow!
I get so surprised when I find honest people :D

The outing was fun xD We went out to eat and all these kids started asking us why we were dressed up. xD

Me too, but when I think that it could have been my phone or something that was lost, it naturally occurs to me that I would want someone to turn my phone in too so I could find it instead of taking it for themselves. It seems quite a few people think like that, and that's awesome /o/

Ahahaha, I got weird questions when I was dressed up as Luke and had to stop for gas on the way to the convention center XD It's always fun when people don't know why you're dressed up |D

Fumeister
05-28-2009, 09:55 PM
I hope I didn't miss anyone :x

Lexi - Adorable as usual I wouldn't even know where to start with you xD. I would have definately not have gone if you didn't go, and I'm really glad you did go. Gao. I don't know what to say cuz I talk to you like everyday xD

Luci - OMG LUCI ILUFFYOUSOMUCH. I'm so mad we didn't get to huggleroll as much (or at all D:! ) But I'm really glad I got to see you after like such a long time. I MISS YOU ALREADY D:!

Marion - Mariooonnnnnn!! AZ definately brought us closer together! And I'm really glad cuz you're like, madd awesome. We're definately raving together again.

FATHERRRR/NITROOOOOO - MAN You practically MADE my con. Even when I was emo!Kid on Saturday you were all "IT'S OKAY :'D!" And your dance skills never cease to amaze me. You definately leveled up that's f'sho! And you doing Druitt. Oh god. I just. I have no words to that except. WINNNNNNNNNNNNN

JORDAN - You were so funny the whole con, you kept everyone laughing all the time :'D! Next time you go to the club you're taking me with you xD

Rob - Penis.

Bravo - Thanks for the keychain! It was very nice. I'm sorry I didn't wake you for the rave :O (Blame Rob)

Hoang - I definately couldn't have made it there without you. I dont' know how you did it. But it was just the most intense, longest road trip I've ever taken. Wish we could've gotten more Pho though :3

PIE FACE - Let me lead, you're doing it wrong. Sorry I struggled so much when you and Hoang picked me up it just threw me by surprise xD Hahah don't worry I'll try to punch you less at every con, really xD!

Zip - You may not be a good mother, but you're one flippin awesome cosplayer :'D! I only got to see you in short periods of time but I'm really glad we got to hang out the lil we did :3

Yugi - BEST MAKA :'D! Your scythe (both of them) were like, epic to the extreme! I'm soo glad I got to see your scythe before it broke :x

Art - I feel bad that you had to get stopped every second in your Eruka cosplay, but that only proves that you're Eruka is badass :3 Thanks for letting me ride Tadpole Jackson for a while xD

Elke - I felt SOOOO bad at the rave I hope you didn't have a poopy time D: I love you so much for doing a Weiss group, that anime is so old I though people might've forgotten about it :3 I really wish we could've taken Mizune and Blair pics together :<

To the Frees -
Zee- I wish you good luck in Korea! You'd better go to Otakon when you get back! Don't worry I won't forget about youuuuu!
Jeb - Sorry I took your merch :'D! But it was really awesome you guys did One Piece! I'm kinda mad I didn't get pictures :x! But I will at ANEXT!

BlindCalliope - YAY You didn't forget :3! I couldn't forget you though, who could xD! You were like GRELL. Like no kidding if Grell was real you'd be him D: It was awesome having you crash the PJ party~

Kara+Whit - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY COMISSION. It's the sexiest thing I've ever see :'D

Hetalias - You guys were awesome even though half of us were outside while the other half was outside. Everyone's cosplay was so cute, s'pecially the fellow China that was there and Bur's manry Germany. It sucks we couldn't get more pictures!

Reborns - I love you guys so much. The pictures were just so cute, I really really love Lambo's tripping pictures, those are just... the most adorable thing I've ever seen xD! I'm really mad I didn't make it to the Saturday shoot, but it looks like you guys had fun! :3 Much love to Lambo, Young!Hibari and Reborn (who I missed :< )

I hope I didn't miss anyone. I might add more later incase I did forget xD

Miakaylia
05-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Me too, but when I think that it could have been my phone or something that was lost, it naturally occurs to me that I would want someone to turn my phone in too so I could find it instead of taking it for themselves. It seems quite a few people think like that, and that's awesome /o/

Ahahaha, I got weird questions when I was dressed up as Luke and had to stop for gas on the way to the convention center XD It's always fun when people don't know why you're dressed up |D

Same here x3

Haha. When going to AZ in 2008, I stopped to get breakfast and I was dressed as Princess Zelda. Someone asked if I was in a Play or if some production was going on nearby. xDD;

Markedman247
05-29-2009, 06:13 AM
I haven't done a shout out but there was a lot of shouting to be had.

To the Marriott: Please remember people who come in at 5pm expect their room to be ready before 5pm and not after 7pm. Although the iced coffee did soothe a little bit.

To the Soul Eater Shoot in general: Thank you for being the lone bright spot on the weekend. I had a blast.

First off, I have a tendency to call a group of cosplayers by their character's most common trait (ex. a pride of Lions, a Murder of Crows, a bank of Cloud Cosplayers, a shy of Hinata Cosplayers) as a running joke at conventions.

To the skirt of Makas: You were good sports. From the annoying trend I inadvertantly started of saying "Makamakamakamaka" when you walked by. I said it once and my friend decide to run with it like pair of scissors in a day care center. Also for the poor Maka that couldn't keep a straight face during the shoot because I was "begging" (in character) so much.

To the fang of Souls: You were awesome and truly suffered for your art with those teeth. To the poor Soul that I made laugh during her moment to take a picture. I didn't know that mentioning "Twilght" would make you mess up a picture.

To the stitch of Stiens: Sorry your chairs didn't make the cut (pun intended) and that you didn't leave me in Mexico in a tub full of ice and my kidney unaccounted for. I didn't want to go through that again.

To Jordan, Miranda, Z, Kishin that I never saw the face but only his shirtless being, and Miranda's Sister that I can never remember the name of, you were awesome to hang out with. Hope to see you again sometime.

On a side notes:

To the stairs and to the unpowered escalators (also known as "stairs"): You made me feel the pain of that MC Escher painting. I am not thanking you for that.

To the young girl who's fuzzy, technocolor moonboots got caught in the working escalators: I didn't want to laugh but I just couldn't get the whole Mallrats' "The Kid is still on the escalator" joke out of my head.

Thanks again.
MM247

BlindCalliope
05-29-2009, 12:24 PM
BlindCalliope - YAY You didn't forget :3! I couldn't forget you though, who could xD! You were like GRELL. Like no kidding if Grell was real you'd be him D: It was awesome having you crash the PJ party~

Oh you! *limp wrist*

I KNOW I'M LIKE RATHER LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS LOL it's kinda hard not to forget me. ilu BFFChina.

Headphone Mike
05-29-2009, 01:59 PM
I have a tendency to call a group of cosplayers by their character's most common trait (ex. a pride of Lions, a Murder of Crows, a bank of Cloud Cosplayers, a shy of Hinata Cosplayers) as a running joke at conventions.

MM247

okay, that's brilliant. I'm going to have to start doing that at otakon

Markedman247
05-29-2009, 02:27 PM
okay, that's brilliant. I'm going to have to start doing that at otakon

Ones that I am fond of:
From Naruto
Hinata = a Head (typically done by pointing to or raising the hair above the brow)
Neji = A Cataract
Sasuke = A Mope
Lee = A Brow

Hellsing
Walter = A Thread (also acceptable a Line or a Wire) (after cosplaying as him last year, I thought it was funny)
Alacard = An Eye

Bleach:
Hitsugaya = A Berg
Gin= A Grin
Mitsumoto = A Rack
Rukia = A Sketch

Not all of them are funny but it something to do while people watching and relaxing from Empire State Building's worth of stairs.

Headphone Mike
05-29-2009, 07:42 PM
i'd have very different ones for bleach or naruto *cough*hatred*

but i remember seeing a marysue of ichigos running around over the weekend >.>

Grimmory
05-30-2009, 01:48 PM
RAWR I say

My Tales of Symphonia Peoples- Mailbu, Miakaylia, Heather, DemonKitty87, Pri, Blueoriontiger- I had sooo much fun with you guys! Our skit was EEEPPPIICC! Thank you for sticking with me when I lost my phone. I look forward to more cosplay with you guys

The Pedo Bear that chased me around the lobby- I had fun witchoo.

ALUX- SEPHIROTH! >.> <.< SEPHIROTH!

Everyone who took pictures of me as Chii- ALL of you, even though I had to pla extra time to get from place to place because of you guys, thankies. You made me feel purty.

Mistress Cha- I didn't see a lot of you, but you were fun when I did talk to you. 'Specially as Pedo bear. And all that sake on the wall...

All the PW cosplayers that let me hug them- Thanks for helping me complete my collection

Kyle Hebert- for dealing with me even when I went all fangirly on you after cosplay

The Red Rover group on sunday- I had so much fun, I wear my bruises with pride. And you're welcome for the "fanservice"

The Dude one Sunday who tried to teach me how to work glowsticks at our "mini rave"- I'm still working on it

And anyone else I forgot >.< I may try and add more later!

majinjeb
05-31-2009, 09:50 PM
A bit late, probably no one reading this thread anymore, but I'm doing it anyway.

Alan, Josh, Collin, Jessie - 13 hours in that van, what more is there to say?

Zipchan, Trannymess, SaintQ - Saw each of you a couple of times. Hopefully we can hang more at the next con.

BlindCalliope - I got a ramen eating Kamina pic! :hand waving thing with the voice: (only you will see me do that) Hope to see you soon.

TybaltFlux - Rob Rob Rob. Always fun running into you. I'll see you many times before the year is over.

Artikgato - Tadpole Jackson rocked. You did an awesome job on him, I didn't think I would be able to stand on him. Hope you can make it to Ota.

Fumeister - So glad you gave me back the stuff you stole (what is a nerd without his figurines?). See you at AN.

WingedK9 and friends - Good to know my friends aren't the only crazy ones out there. Hope to see you at another con.

To all the Soul Eater cosplayers - Always good to see you. I saw many new and old faces, just gotta work hard in remembering everybody's names.

Bekka and the other One Piece cosplayers on Sat - 7 people total! At least we got some pics. OP at AWA?

To anyone forgotten - My memory sucks, so I'm sorry. Just hit me the next time you see me and that'll make me remember.

BlindCalliope
06-01-2009, 10:18 AM
BlindCalliope - I got a ramen eating Kamina pic! :hand waving thing with the voice: (only you will see me do that) Hope to see you soon.

XD I love you. You crack me up EVERYTIME you do that.

XD Was I sitting on Sebastian's lap in that picture? Because that would have been hillarious! I want that picture regardless.

Shara-chan
06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Geez, where to start....

PW the Musical actors/cosplayers: I ADORED you all! I regret that I didn't talk to any of you afterwords. I've been inspired to purchase, play, and complete the other Phoenix Wright games that I have not played. Seriously, y'all ROCKED! <3

Lelouch from the rave: Thanks for the dance at the Saturday rave, it was a lot of fun ((even though I didn't think I danced well))!!!

Ouran Fans: Hope all of you we gave roses to liked them! And this Kaoru wants even more hugs next year!!! =]

All the Persona cosplayers: You're all gorgeous and I love you very much!!!

Shugo Chara! cosplayers: The photoshoot was great fun, hope to do it again~!

FFrikku: Aw, I hope you're feeling better! I know you weren't feeling well on Saturday, but I thought you two did well in your C/C skit! Much love to my dance-senpai! ^-^

I know I'm forgetting people, but, I just can't think right now! Lol.

FFrikku
06-01-2009, 10:29 PM
FFrikku: Aw, I hope you're feeling better! I know you weren't feeling well on Saturday, but I thought you two did well in your C/C skit! Much love to my dance-senpai! ^-^

^-^; that wasnt me in the skit...i was too sick to dance xP

my shoutouts:
my group: thank you for being my nurses and worrying...even though i dont like people to worry about me, you guys are great friends <3 and next con, we've got to crash somewhere bigger than wendy's (dont get me wrong, that was amazing)

Reborn Group and all Reborns:I LOVE YOU GUYSSS and I miss you and I can't wait to see you guys again. ahhh I only wish someone had gotten a vid/pic of Rob's epic wig moment *sigh*

Elke:you put up with me being in your general vacinity again this year! I know I can be rather obnoxious, so thanks =D and the photoshoot was amazing!!!

minako and khaki: you two are amazing dancers and I can't wait until we can get a chance to dance together again (and not just practice)!!

wrymon: you totally just rock. WE MUST HANG OUT!!!1

shugo chara group: we had an awesome turn-out this year and everyone's outfits were so amazing! I can't wait to see you guys again =3

the group that danced to Mirotic: you were AMAZING and i really wish I had gotten to meet you

KooblerElf
06-02-2009, 12:19 AM
yay, shoutouts!

The Cabbage Man: You get +50 cool points for your cosplay.

FLCL Dude: You have fantastic eyebrows!

The Princess Tutu group: Words cannot describe how excited I was to see someone cosplay that show. I'm kind of a browncoat for Princess Tutu. To anyone who hasn't watched it: go watch now! It is amazing!

My cosplay group:You guys are amazing! Recording the skit was half the fun ^^
Sister Grimm: You can stand under my umbrella! lawls.
Miakaylia: Most epic Vaati ever! (complete with swishy cape)
DemonKitty: Sir Walter Raleigh

The guy that gave me pocky because he liked my cosplay: Ah! Pocky is the breakfast of champions! Thank you for the food, and for the compliment on my cosplay.

The wedding party in the Marriot: Thank you for putting up with our wierdness.

Cloud: Oh my goodness! It was so nice to see you again! It's been like 3 years. Good luck with college.

The ninja wannabe hiding behind the potted plant: You still can't sneak up on/stalk me. I have little brothers.

Baby Sora: I'm so happy that swinging around my prop Navi cheered you up(this kid was crying) ^^ aww

Sekana Katayama: your Bakura cosplay was awesome (I couldn't tell you used fabric paint until you pointed it out)

Narutards: Orange is not a stealthy color. It's the color that prisoners wear so guards can spot and shoot them when they try to escape. Remember that.

Sokka: That's so cool that you had a different nation costume of Sokka for everyday.

The Escalators: Why didn't you move?!

The guy the kept shouting at me (as Zelda) to "Watch out for Bowser": I never actually saw said Bowser, so I guess I did a good job avoiding....

Dark Zelda: That's such a cool idea. Your dress was so pretty, even though it's a work in progress.

Ceiling Cat: Watch out for Basement Cat.

Jayne: Ha! You brought grenades! The hat is awesome btw. Nice to see a Firefly cosplay.

Lovelychristina
06-02-2009, 03:57 PM
The wedding party in the Marriot: Thank you for putting up with our wierdness.

I forgot bout them D: They were so nice, and the other people that were there on Thursday. And the ones that Needed a Photo cause they loved every ones outfits. The comments were awesome <3

donttouchmymilk
06-02-2009, 05:49 PM

Hey. I was the Fatal frame character you killed (sae from fatal frame 2). It was totally fine. It probably looked kind of awful, because it's fairly difficult to fall in a kimono, and I'm generally not a graceful person. But I thought it was great! so no worries! And who knows, maybe next year I'll get to kill you and we'll call it even. ; )

Fayte
06-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Jesus, wow what a con! Time for the shout outs of course.

Alan, Jeb, collin and jessie- Yeaaah, 13 hours in a van, nothing else to really say except was that your hand on my butt!?

TybaltFlux- Rob! Dude, it is good to put a face to name. AWA many many more hijinks with Soul Eater for sure!

WingedK9+- lol, fun hanging out with you! Totally trippy seeing you in different costumes the weekend.

Heartless halo- Pierce! Always cool to meet another Black Star!

ChickenDoughnut!- LoL, always fun hanging out with! Can't wait for AWA, XD Your postman and Perona were Epic, I won't forget this time ;p

Narutards who ejected us from the FF shoot- A CURSE ON YOU ALL! I CURSE YOU WITH MY DARK SCHNEIDER COSPLAY NEXT YEAR! We'll see who has the last laugh......hehehehe

All SE- Awesome seeeing everyone!

Em Nik Mos and that one guy who swore he knew me ,but didn't- Good seeing everyone again!(except the latter who i met for the first time regardless of what he claims).

All those not mentioned! Next year for sure we hang out more/ Good seeing everyone!

Foxberry
06-03-2009, 08:17 AM
Narutards who ejected us from the FF shoot- A CURSE ON YOU ALL! I CURSE YOU WITH MY DARK SCHNEIDER COSPLAY NEXT YEAR! We'll see who has the last laugh......hehehehe

Haha don't even get me started on that one!!

FinalHeavenTifa
06-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Shout outs:

To all those who knew my Kyuubi cosplay from last year and the year before that: I love you all! <3 I'm adding more so expect to see a new and imporved version
The Kisame and Itachi saturday night who recognized me outside when i was mia: <3
Phoenix Wright Musical Staff: LOVED hanging out with you guys!
Squeeky: You've left the Org Panel in good hands, I promise
George/Xemnas: I love you forever for helping me with improved skirted xigbar
Ray Inu: I hadn't seen you in a while! We shall be cosplay GODS next year
Joe: Missed you bunches
Ichigo and Ulliquioria with the huge ass wings: You win. EVERYTHING. Both of you were so kind
Spoiler from Org Panel: YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF THAT CHOCOBO
All of my friends: Love you all and will see you next year!
AZ staff (especially Rok) : Couldn't have done AZ without you. And thanks for buying me lunch!! <3 Being SCAdian buddies really DOES pay off!
My cellphone: For keeping its damn charge through all the calls and texts the whole weekend
Everyone who loved the Gambler costume: <3 All my hard work
Avatar group: For once red outnumbered blue *gets shot* I work for the Cabage man!!!!
Tina and Leanne: For putting up with me always dissapearing
Kidna/Christain: for letting us crash at your place for the weekend!
Volunteers at the Org Panel: COME TO NEXT YEARS!!!!
To the elitest:.... F*ck you. This isn't a damn competition of "mine's better"

blueskysunday
06-07-2009, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Heartless Halo;2969975]
Rosettes Clock and blueskysunday – Thank you for letting me talk with ya at McDonalds but I did really love your guys cosplays. I still am boggled how you dealt with the makeup and needles for so long.

Wow. I looked at this thread just for the hell of it. I didn't think I'd have any shoutouts! But thanks, it was nice meeting you! :D

KingslyGrave
01-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Ah, alrighty then, time for shoutouts.

The Black Knight who wouldn't let us down the stairs on Saturday - You made my day!

Sasuke - You made me laugh when you tackled my Kabuto; that was amazing!

Male Hinata - Your cosplay gave me hope in any other guys who want to venture over to cosplaying as women.

The "Get Laid" Guy - You give me plenty of stories to tell now.

Ceiling Cat - Wow, dude, that was funny all on it's own.

The dudes in the elevator that told us 'since we were ninjas we could rape people without them knowing it' - You were creepy but gave us something to laugh about later.

The Crazy-Good Gaara - You applied your make-up better than I could have ever have done; and you're a dude - great cosplay though!

Kagome - You stalked us through the whole con but it was interesting to talk to you.

Female Naruto with the 'Coon Tail - It was hilarious getting Kabuto to chase you in the Dealer's room! :D

The AWESOME Kisame - Thanks for actually laughing at my dry humor when I took my wig off outside of the con I felt special. And thanks for explaining how you made your sword - awesome cosplay! I loved it!

And, just to clarify, so some of you don't get mixed up with who I was - I was Orochimaru with my friend who was Kabuto.

KisaraMomochi
01-25-2010, 11:58 PM
Random stalker guy: thanks for noticing i hd changed my face whiskers!!!

Ross: You wwere awesome! letting us kidnap you at four in the morning togotowaffle house!

Poison ivy girl!: YOU GO GIRL SHOW YOUR STUFF HEEHEEHEE

Eureka Seven Girl: I only asked you to sigh muh shirt, instead you manhandled me and drew me on muh shirt! Thanks!

Random goth kitty boy: we uh touched your tail sometimes when you werent looking.... sorry bout that! love ya still!!!

Cabbage guy: yyou rock! thanks for letting my friend nibble your cabbage!!!

now lets see if anyone remembers seeing me :)

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65/Kisara_Momochi/Animazement%2009/100_0570.jpg?t=1264481136

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65/Kisara_Momochi/Animazement%2009/100_0619.jpg?t=1264481180

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65/Kisara_Momochi/Animazement%2009/100_0683.jpg?t=1264481215