PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Knight @ Otakuthon 09

xStillDollxYuki
05-27-2009, 04:46 PM
I know it is kind of early, but I have to ask...anyone planning on cosplaying Vampire Knight at Otakuthon this summer?

Nefer
05-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Well, I sure am! Sunday though, since I need it for the cosplay chess :P
Two of my friends will also be cosplaying as Kaname and Yuuki, while I plan to kidnap my other friend since she'll come as Rima ^^
Oh ya, almost forgot, I'm going to be Zero.

xStillDollxYuki
05-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Awesome! Hey, just wondering if you were at the photoshoot for Vampire Knight at Anime North? I think I recognize your username thing from the VK thread in the AN forum?
PS. Great choice, Zero is my favourite character! My friend and I will be cosplaying Rima and Yuuki again.

Nefer
05-28-2009, 06:58 AM
Oh nope, I already had 5 cosplay for AN, only plan to cosplay him for Otakuthon (I haven't finish it yet either, was too busy finishing the other 5 XD).
Though well, I probably am the Nefer on the AN forum, it's just that I had originally planned to cosplay him for the Ball, but I changed ideas and cosplayed Byakuya music cd version instead...

And yay, another Yuuki! May I ask, long or short hair version?

xStillDollxYuki
05-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Oh that's cool. Oh jeez! FIVE cosplays?!?! I could NEVER do that. I have trouble enough with one at a time! Haha.
Well I was a short hair version for Anime North but I am hoping to make some ajustments and get a wig and do a Vampire Yuuki. Oh! And I would have to figure out how to make the sythe. But I'm not sure yet, I might just stick with what I have.

Nefer
05-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Lol, well then, good luck!

And uh, well... I was cosplaying one thursday, another one friday, the same but another version for the friday night Ball (meaning no need to reput on wig, makeup and whatnot, just change clothes), another one saturday and yet another one sunday... Not THAT bad :P

Takasude
06-25-2009, 10:02 AM
My Friend Is Coming as Yuuki Cross/Kuran same as last year.
I'm unfortunately Can't cosplay as a Vampire knight cosplay so i might come as Hinata hyuuga like last year and maybe lavi(d.Gray-man) and perhaps My boyfriend might come as kaname since my boyfriend and friend as Ex's so it would be funny.! LOL