PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody XD, Just Want To make Friends Before going to Otakuthon o.o

Heiisama
05-27-2009, 04:47 PM
YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART XD

Well since i'm new to Otakuthon, well actually this is my first convention xD. Well anyways i figured it would be better if i made friends before going to the convention. Well My Name Is Nickolas, Nick for short. Ummm im 14, im french but im Bilingual , well my dad only speaks english xD. Well i love Making friends and chatting, talking mostly XD.

Well These Are The Anime I Chose For The Convention : "[ the names are between this ]"
World Destruction Cosplay [Kyrie]
Eureka Seven Cosplay [Moondoggie]
Darker Then Black Cosplay [Hei]
Kiba Cosplay [Zed]
Baccano! Cosplay [Firo]
Beet The Vandel Buster Cosplay [Beet]
Soul Eater Cosplay [Death The Kid, Maka Albarn's Soul or Black Star]
Busou Renkin Cosplay [Kazuki Muto]
One Piece Cosplay [Luffy or Zolo]

Well Anyways if you wanna contact me here's my e-mail address : Nick_kassou@hotmail.com

or contact me here www.Heiisama.chatango.com
or keep posting back XD.

xStillDollxYuki
05-27-2009, 09:20 PM
When you say those are the animes you chose for the convention, does that mean that is all the people you are cosplaying as?! If so then WOW! I can barely keep one together, haha.

Heiisama
05-28-2009, 06:32 AM
lol no i ment i didn't decide which one yet xD

xStillDollxYuki
05-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Oooh, hahaha. I see. My bad. :p
Those are some cool options though.

Heiisama
05-28-2009, 03:20 PM
lol thanks? xD

The Admiral
05-28-2009, 04:34 PM
hum, hello!

I already chosen my cosplay. (mainly because i couldn't have it finished for AN09 >_>)
I just have to see if we have our TCG event at Otakuthon.

Heiisama
05-28-2009, 10:27 PM
haha nice, but i dunno or not sure what it is xD

sosimplesessy
05-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey Nick,
I hope you enjoy Otakuthon

nanakiff7
05-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Hey, name's Nanaki (really Ariel, but nyeh, I hate my real name xD). I'm from Ontario, and I know a bit of French, but I'm not that great (tho I get 90's in French so wth). Um, I'm pretty sure I'm going to Otakutho, but it all depends on money and stuff. I'm 13, and i'm probably cosplaying as Naruto, L, and Reno. I might make a new cosplay by then tho, so reno might get bumped off the list. Well, i guess I'm pretty nice, and I LOVE making new friends, since I don't have very many (not popular at my school coz i'm a nerd). Oh, and i'm a girl. Most people thinkI'm a boy when I show them my cosplay pics, so yeah. Sadly, I'm not familiar with any of the seties you're cosplaying from, but it'd be cool if we could meet up.

Heiisama
06-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Nice to meet you :D. i love your name , its original :D. 90's in french is great :O. you're good :]. AND I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN COME TO OTAKUTHON :]. and if you do are you coming all 3 days?

is anybody coming all 3 days?

SpiffyDip
06-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Hey there!
Yeah im going all three days.
^^

Its also gonna be my first time.
On the Friday, im gonna be Light from Death Note and my sister will be Misa.
Im going with other friends too, but they havent decided who to be yet.
x3

I wanted to be either Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran or Haruhi Suzumiya for the Saturday.
As for Sunday, ill be Light in the morning and my other cosplay the other half of the day.

I hope to see you there!
^^

trixyloupwolf
06-01-2009, 10:19 PM
yep all 3 day too ^^
nya!
yeah hope i can meet all of the new friend that come to otakuthon hehe
probably not but nice to meet you all

hope i don,t forget to take picture again this year hehe^^ i always forgot nya!

se eya there
friendly
trixy

nanakiff7
06-02-2009, 03:01 PM
I hope to come all three days, it just depends on money AGAIN xD Um...it'll actually be my second time going to Quebec, since I went there last year for the school year-end trip =D I got a Nintendo t-shirt, lol. Oh, and in French class we gotta do these retarded play thingies...I need to learn how to way USEFUL stuff xD But now i know what the word for rice is (riz, lol), so I'm happy *LOVES rice*

jusdepomme
06-02-2009, 04:20 PM
I'll be there all the three days, probably doing a lot of panels and stuff so if you see me, don't hesitate and come to talk to me, I love to meet new people :)

Heiisama
06-02-2009, 04:51 PM
I sure will :D. ill go to every panel and say hi xD. And When i meet you ill say Hi even more :D. (if i meet you xD)

DROO
06-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Nice to meet you :D. i love your name , its original :D. 90's in french is great :O. you're good :]. AND I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN COME TO OTAKUTHON :]. and if you do are you coming all 3 days?

is anybody coming all 3 days?

I am going all three dayz!!! NoN Stop photographs!!! I hope I get pics of all of you!!!

Nefer
06-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Well, I'm going all three days for sure ^^ I have too many cosplay for the entire convention, so I can't miss a day XD I'll probably dump Riku though, that keyblade is kinda heavy (made of wood entirely), and well, not that good to carry around in the subway...
So, if you see a Xemnas friday, don't be shy to say hi ^^ If it's like AN, I'll probably be the only Xemnas of the convention anyway, lol.
Otherwise, Byakuya saturday (actually, the organizer of the Bleach photoshoot, so kinda easy to spot there I guess, I'll be hanging around with Ukitake more than likely), and sunday I'll be Zero from Vampire Knight (if things go as expected, Queen of the guys at the cosplay chess XD).

Good luck in seeing every panel, you'll need a friend with a camera if you want to see all, there's offenly more than one at the same time ^^

Can not sew
06-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Still not absolutely positive I'm coming (I need a ride from Toronto :D) but I'll probably be there.
My name's Lor, hi! I'll probably try and fix up my Zelda cosplay for Otakuthon, but if I'm unable to make it not fail, I'll probably be Chell from Portal, or on a very slim chance, Faith, from Mirror's Edge.

hypersapiens
06-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Coming from TO for all three days with a carload of friends. Looking forward to the fun & mad photos too.
Costume plans haven't been finalized but I'll probably be Chiyo, Choji, possibly Judy from Dr Mcninja, or steampunked out...

xStillDollxYuki
06-03-2009, 02:25 PM
We (my friend and I), will only probably be there 1 day, or 2 days if we are lucky. :(

MDA
06-03-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm hoping to be there all three days! Though I probably will be since my dad goes on vacation the Thursday... so I'd be off on a train Thursday after he finishes work, and then stay until the Sunday AFTER Otakuthon. Luckily, I have friends and family in Montreal.

I can't decide on my Saturday cosplay though.
Friday: Organization XIII Roxas - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Saturday: Debating between Draconian Roxas [original costume for Roxas], Rider [anime version | Fate/Stay Night], Raine Arden [original], Street Roxas [original for Roxas], and Organization XIII Roxas... I don't know what to do @_@
Sunday: Halloween Town Roxas - original costume for Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II

Hope to meet you there!

MDA
06-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Well, I'm going all three days for sure ^^ I have too many cosplay for the entire convention, so I can't miss a day XD I'll probably dump Riku though, that keyblade is kinda heavy (made of wood entirely), and well, not that good to carry around in the subway...
So, if you see a Xemnas friday, don't be shy to say hi ^^ If it's like AN, I'll probably be the only Xemnas of the convention anyway, lol.
Otherwise, Byakuya saturday (actually, the organizer of the Bleach photoshoot, so kinda easy to spot there I guess, I'll be hanging around with Ukitake more than likely), and sunday I'll be Zero from Vampire Knight (if things go as expected, Queen of the guys at the cosplay chess XD).

Good luck in seeing every panel, you'll need a friend with a camera if you want to see all, there's offenly more than one at the same time ^^

You're gonna drop Riku Xemmy? OMG!! But I can understand the keyblade not being good to carry around in the subway. I might leave Oblivion at home for it. The subway's also the reason why I'm thinking I won't do Draconian Roxas for Otakuthon.

Nefer
06-04-2009, 06:50 AM
You're gonna drop Riku Xemmy? OMG!! But I can understand the keyblade not being good to carry around in the subway. I might leave Oblivion at home for it. The subway's also the reason why I'm thinking I won't do Draconian Roxas for Otakuthon.

Well, that's either that or I find a way to wear 2 cosplay at the same time XD I don't feel like changing cosplay in the middle of the day, so...
I'll wear him again, eventually... Probably for photoshoots XD But hm, your keyblade isn't that long, you'd probably have less difficulty than me in the subway with it ^^ For your Draconian Roxas, well, depends, if you have removable wings, just bring them with you and change at the Palais des Congres' bathroom ^^

jusdepomme
06-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Well, I'll be there during the cosplay chess making sure everything is fine since I'm the director. Saturday, if you see a big blue dress of doom (not saying which character it is right now) it'll probably be me ;)

KoopaT
06-04-2009, 08:15 PM
I'll be there all 3 days!

Friday: Viral
Saturday: Dark Link
Sunday: Viral

I'll make sure to find Nefer to keep myself binded properly as Viral XD.. <3 Nefer you were a savior at AN :P

Nefer
06-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Lol!
Well, I just hope I didn't stop the blood circulation in your arms though XD

MDA
06-07-2009, 06:27 AM
Well, that's either that or I find a way to wear 2 cosplay at the same time XD I don't feel like changing cosplay in the middle of the day, so...
I'll wear him again, eventually... Probably for photoshoots XD But hm, your keyblade isn't that long, you'd probably have less difficulty than me in the subway with it ^^ For your Draconian Roxas, well, depends, if you have removable wings, just bring them with you and change at the Palais des Congres' bathroom ^^

Yeah, it's not too long, but it still causes problems. Remember on Saturday of AN? That wreaked havoc. And a lot of damage was done to the thing too... a couple of pieces broke off.
Well... the way I plan to have the wings, is that they're literally attached to the shirt, like with hot glue or something. I haven't figured out the whole thing yet. Mom's gonna help with my wings and tail luckily ^_^;; Though I think if I can, I might do Tiffania from Zero no Tsukaima... but I have too many options >_<

Heiisama
06-23-2009, 10:27 AM
lol wow a lot of people going all the 3 days o.o

"Well... the way I plan to have the wings, is that they're literally attached to the shirt, like with hot glue or something. I haven't figured out the whole thing yet."
lol wouldn't gluing it destroy your costume? XD. Anyways good luck in your costumes, and hope to see everyone there =D.

Elemental
06-23-2009, 12:55 PM
I'll be there all three days- helping friends sell in the dealers room, and maybe doing some private shoots (I haven't figured out how many bookings I want to do, but should get on that).

Will probably be dressed fancy, but not in costume. No time to finish anything!

The Admiral
06-23-2009, 11:06 PM
i won't be doing all 3 days. i live 5 hours away and work.

but you should be able to spot me cosplaying as Gene from God Hand.

Takasude
06-25-2009, 10:07 AM
I'm going for all three days.
I went last year as Hinata Hyuuga and i ended up bringing my friend Yuuki from vampire knight with me. LOL

anyhow
YOu gonna see me as either

-Hinata hyuuga (Naruto
-akito/agito (air gear
-Anbu sasuke (naruto
-Lavi (D.Gray-man
or possilbly as luffy (one piece

I can't wait to see everybody there again/! LOL
last year was new but was a blast anyway...especially the huge washrooms

petitechou
06-25-2009, 11:12 AM
I'll be will there all three days with my sister, my boyfriend and his two friends ^^ i can't wait to go! You'll see me as Alice from American Mcgee's Alice (for sure) and probably Mio from K-ON! (not sure... i always change my mind in the last minute @_@)

See ya everyone at Otakuthon 09!

Lady_Sodina
06-28-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm quite excited to be going, this will be my third year now! So long as it all gets done in time, I should be doing Oruha from Clover. If that doesn't get finished, well, we'll see what gets pulled out of the closet! Either way, this trip is my vacation for the summer, ahaha!! But so psyched to be going again =)

Heiisama
07-02-2009, 11:40 PM
i might not be going to Otakuthon XD, cuz i was banned from the Forum and im pissed plus since im banned from the forum i cant know who and where to meet people there D:. (permanent ban btw) anyways + i dont wanna go alone (my friend might not go XD) so that sucks, but if im going im defenetly going all 3 days :]

Vamp-Elanor
07-04-2009, 12:10 AM
What did you do to bring this punishment on you? :O
You must be quite the bad guy type. (LOL)

MagiFox
07-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Wow, only 14 and your first con? Always a fun time at the first one (I 'squeed' all the way to Anime North last year when me and my friends were near the convention center). Hope you enjoy yourself that weekend.

This will actually be my first time at Otakuthon this year (this is my 3rd convention. I went to Anime North this year and last year). Unfortunately, I'm working on the Friday, but I will be available on Saturday and Sunday. If you want to look for me on one of those days, Saturday I will be cosplaying Human!Optimus Prime from "Transformers Animated", while on Sunday I will be cosplaying Coraline from the film "Coraline".

As for a little icebreaker, my name's Caitlyn. I'm 18 years old and live outside the Montreal area. I enjoy making cosplay and discussing anything I obsess over (i.e. Transformers) :3

Hope to meet you at the con, hon! (BTW, what are you cosplaying?)

jusdepomme
07-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Wow lady sodina, you'll be fantastic in Oluha!!! I'll be sure to take a picture of you ;)

Heiisama
07-07-2009, 02:09 PM
What did you do to bring this punishment on you? :O
You must be quite the bad guy type. (LOL)

Haha XD nah i'm not a bad guy type lol, i got banned until July 4th(at first) because Hmmm something about spamming, or off topic or to short answers stuff like that. So i made another account and got banned permanently :angel2::sleep: :sulk: for multiple accounts ._. (my original one and the one i created cuz i was banned XD) so yup im banned :].

And im thinking of cosplaying as Luffy for the first day , then 2 invented characters or just myself...?

jusdepomme
07-08-2009, 09:21 AM
well, it's clearly written in our rules that you could not create multiple account and in no way creating an account after getting a 3 days ban show that you understood what it meant to be ban. it's only the rules we were applying there so don't be too frustrated and you can still come to otakuthon and have fun. Plus, you can read the forum even though you can't reply

Heiisama
07-14-2009, 07:15 PM
lol i understand everything xD. and im not frustrated i got others thing to do then be mad XD. And there's no point of getting mad, it won't change anything :]. And i can't read whats on the forum, just says "Permanent Ban" and i cant do anything. XP. And sorry i don't read rules cause i never thought i'll break them, lol oh well serves me good/well whatever that sentence is XD

jusdepomme
07-15-2009, 11:13 AM
well you can send an email to the guy in charge : communications@otakuthon.com

Vicky Janelle
07-15-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm going to be there for Saturday and Sunday since my handmade plushies will be at the Con for this years.
Cosplaying as Princess Daisy from Super Mario Bros. and Luigi in the over roll or Princess Peach.

Heiisama
07-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Awesome i hope to see =D i'll say hi to anybody dressed as Daisy lol :]

Elemental
07-24-2009, 08:29 PM
I've got things confirmed for Otakuthon, which is awesome. I'll be doing a SMALL number of paid private shoots for the con (mostly because I pulled 12 and 14 hour days at Otakon (http://viewpoints.livejournal.com/588050.html) and need some downtime, but still want to offer photo services).
If you're interested in booking a shoot with me, send me a PM. ^_^

icevalkyrie7
07-30-2009, 10:55 PM
You can catch me in the contest room hosting with trixy :bigtu: So if no one has anything to do drop by and have some fun. (back to prep study study study...busy busy busy)

Heiisama
08-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Heeeeeey everybody xD, How was Otakuthon? i didnt go actually had some other plans >.>
xD. But im going back next year after going to Anime North :O. So anyways yeah , how was Otakuthon :D