PDA

View Full Version : NAF /09 Cosplay Plans

box of doom
05-28-2009, 11:27 PM
Well, the con is on it's way!

Now that AN is over, those of us who are NAFers should be looking towards what we're going to do at this con.

So, I'm wondering.

Anyone got any cool cosplay plans for NAF this year?

box of doom
05-28-2009, 11:29 PM
For me, unsurprisingly, I'm hoping to bring Honey-senpai back for another year. He loves skipping around NAF, after all. There's gonna be a bit of a twist though, so that'll be fun too. =D

On top of that, I'm still ironing out plans. There's a few things I'm bouncing between, but it should be all ironed out within a week or two, once I know what all my group is going to be up to that weekend. ^_~

One thing for certain though, I'm probably gonna have more costumes than days of con. @.@

Mekou
05-29-2009, 02:37 AM
I'm not sure what I'll be wearing, if anything. I need to be able to do my con duties, although nothing I have is at all difficult to move around in. XD It's pretty much narrowed down to Nanami, Simon, Wa-Loli or generic loli.

I have to say, I'm always super SUPER excited to see what cosplayers people wear at NAF. :3

Lorryl
05-29-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm going to be hitting up NAF for the first time this year (on recommendation from a friend). I'm not sure about the venue, but it's it's sufficiently air-conditioned I might wear Goat Nel for a little bit (I put so much time and money into her, I hate to only wear her once for AN).

Or I might end up coming in my plainclothes and just enjoying myself.

dooley
05-30-2009, 02:36 AM
I think I'm going to go.... no idea if I'm going to cosplay.... yup

kiari14
05-30-2009, 10:38 PM
I`m going also , I have finally decided to go as Lucy from Elfen Lied.

tenshi_kuira
05-30-2009, 11:41 PM
I think my plans so far are Akita Neru from Vocaloids, Kallen from Code Geass, and of course Kaoru for Ouran related things! And I won't be without my twin! Lossien will be Miku Hatsune then Lelouch and of course Hikaru! I think anyways haha always subject to change ^^

box of doom
05-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Heh, when are cosplay plans ever NOT subject to change? (unless they've already happened, we don't have time machines yet. ToT)

Usa-chan says he can't wait to see Hika-chan and Kao-chan and everyone again! (But first I have to get him, I... er... kinda left him at my cousin's at AN.... >.<)

SuperSushi
05-31-2009, 05:12 PM
o:

Perhaps Tamaki will show up again.

box of doom
05-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Ooooh!!

We were thinking about another cosplay set for them too, should I PM you about that? =D

Jacmer
06-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Might bring a kuroshitsuji pair with a friend. :)

Otaking97
06-02-2009, 08:26 AM
I don't know. Gotta do something light though. Nearly died last year in my 'crow' outfit.

SFDevotion
06-02-2009, 02:38 PM
I hope to go as Ryu from Street Fighter.

Turtleen
06-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Code Geass, along with Tenshi Kuira and Lossien I think, not sure who I'm supposed to go as though xD
And something from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, I'm wanting to wear Virgilia for it, but it involves a hoop skirt and won't fit behind an Artists' Alley table very well, and if the anime's going to have just come out by the time NAF rolls around, I'd do better to wear a character who's in it from the beginning...

cyberbird
06-05-2009, 01:03 AM
If I go I'll probably go with my Zoro and I'll be Nami from One Piece.

The Pie Ninja
06-05-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm going to be cosplaying as Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club and Hyu-Jeong from Dramacon. I'll probably also wear my Nintendo Knight costume for part of Saturday since I don't want to spend all day in a dress, lol.

Northern
06-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Heh, all these costumes sound so amazing, Im looking forward to see everyone and get pictures of you all! I am thinking of doing Krad from DNAngel and maybe Youji from WeiBKreuz

RadRage
06-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I would actually like to go to this...O_O

Most likely Pegasus since Fai will probably not be anywhere close to done. >.>

fallingsorrow
06-08-2009, 06:02 PM
i'll be going as Lithuania from Axis Powers Hetalia and my friend will be Spain

box of doom
06-09-2009, 03:36 PM
i'll be going as Lithuania from Axis Powers Hetalia and my friend will be Spain

Oooh! Any idea when? *might be tempted to put on Finland for a few hours... =D*

xMaxi
06-13-2009, 03:05 PM
I've never gone, but it's really close by to me -Whitby- so I might as well see what it's about! I'm going to try and get at least one of the days off from work and hopefully my friend and I can go. ^^
We will probably end up doing Organization XIII or maybe our Ouran cosplays if we go o:

RiKashi
06-22-2009, 01:27 PM
I'll be going as Tsuna, with a Reborn group. n_n

box of doom
06-23-2009, 03:44 PM
>.> <.< To date, I think I'm looking at at least four or five different outfits for the con. Which is ridiculous, but I don't care. XD If needed, I can... not wear some of them. XD

Might add something else for the dance, dunno if any of my stuff on the list so far is good for dancing in. XD

*needs to be... less crazy*

Yukinosama
06-23-2009, 05:21 PM
I'll be going as Feldt Grace from Gundam 00 again for one day, assuming I can fix up the costume if not then I'll do her summer version outfit for both days :3

Lyth
07-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Last year, I went as Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3.

But this year, I shall goes as...

Solid snake in a box. Thats right. My costume, is a BOX. You'll see my feet and eyes.

If I can't go as that, I'll be going as the Manager of Special Operations at Northern Anime Festival 2009. (Because, thats what my position this year is at NAF. Obviously!)

LuckyXIII
07-07-2009, 06:02 PM
I'll be Belphegor with a Reborn group. <:

Turtleen
07-09-2009, 10:15 PM
My plans have changed, of course XD Now it's Virgilia along with Natsuhi from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni on Saturday and on Sunday, Russia along with Germany from Hetalia.