PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden 2 Tengaar???

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 07:54 AM
Okay, I have gone completely insane and decided I will definitely try to have Tengaar for AX. (I've already ordered the wig.) Sooo, I thought I may as well ask: Does anyone know if any of the Suikogaiden artbooks have pictures of Tengaar? The only reference picture I have is the one in the Suikoden 2 artbook. ;_; And stupid me deleted my Suikoden 2 save a long time ago, so I can't use the sprite as a reference either. ^^;;;;; So anyone who has a save with Tengaar, would you please see if she has a slit going up the right side of her skirt as well as the left, and if her headband trails down in the back? Thank yooouuuu. ^^

Rosiel
05-23-2002, 10:05 AM
I'm so pathetic... >_< It took me a whole 2 seconds to find it on my HD.

Suikogaiden appearance of Tengaar:

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 10:36 AM
Ahhh, thank you so much, Rosiel! :D *gives her Peppermint Patties*
What is Subaru?? They do have the sprites at Suikosource, but they're so small, I can't see a thing. ^^;
Please let me know if you find the artbook scan! I can use all the help I can get my greedy little paws on. ^o^

Rosiel
05-23-2002, 01:00 PM
> What is Subaru??

LOL Oh a little quirk of mine. ^___^ I name my computers... mainly so I know what to scream when they are not working.

So I have Nephrite the desktop, Vaio Slanzer de Fanel, the defunct Sony Vaio laptop, Sumeragi Subaru, the new Sony laptop, Flik the Toshiba I gave to my mother, and Hidaka Ken my pretty little ultra-light.

The scary part is that the exhasperating things tend to develop personalities. >_<

> They do have the sprites at Suikosource, but they're so small, I can't see a thing. ^^;

I forgot about Suikosource, silly me!

> Please let me know if you find the artbook scan! I can use all the help I can get my greedy little paws on. ^o^

I'll look for it. It might be on one of my 50something unmarked CDs though... which means I'll never find it. >_<

Yuffie4Highland
05-23-2002, 06:06 PM
I have a load of artbooks, I'll look around for pictures and scan whatever I find that might be of use!

Yuffie4Highland
05-23-2002, 06:14 PM
Urgh! My funky computer made me post in a different thread! Wahhh!! sorry

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 09:20 PM
Thank you, Yuffie! ^__^ *prods her with a stick until she looks in her artbooks* XD Come on, everyone! Help me be Tengaarrific!

Hmm... *looks at her computer* Mine will be called... Hiro, after my favorite J-Rocker! :D Maybe that will help keep me from beating on it when it makes me mad. XD I use Hiro wallpaper and icons, and it definitely plays Raphael and Rice music enough... Okay, I've made up my mind! *sticks a name tag saying "Hi! I'm Hiro!" on her computer* ^___^

Nietsche
06-11-2002, 06:36 AM
Woo...I've only just noticed! Celine's Suikoden thread seems to have 108 replies! coincidence or forced..hmm?
I'm sure everyone else has noticed...I just been quite unobservant of late!

Yuffie002
07-01-2002, 08:09 PM
OMG OMG OMG I'm soo sorry I forgot to get you the pictures from my artbook! URGH *kicks self* My memory is crap!