PDA

View Full Version : DC Comics Cosplay

korihime
05-31-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm going to my first Wizard World Philly in June, and being the overachiever I am, I plan to have costume for all three days. I'm working on a Stephanie Brown as Robin costume with my mom, but we're a little stumped on the cape and the collar. Any patterns or advice you can point my way would be greatly appreciated.

(I'll also be Red Hood Jason Todd another day, and maybe Fire from the JLI. If not Fire, I'll be Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes from Marvel's Captain America.)

omgxspazz
06-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Alrighty. The Robin nut has arrived xD

I checked out Steph's cape and collar:
Cape- the cape I believe is attached merely at her shoulders and its green on the outisde? Or black? I'm not sure, I just googled her at the moment because I can't find my Robin 126 or whatever she was anywhere. It looks like it though.

And the collar? I think it's a turtleneck. Or like a little on the neck, but not full-out like Tim's.

CDF_Vagabond
06-01-2009, 03:53 PM
On the subject of Robin from Batman I am hopefully getting right well that depends which version of Robin's costume are you doing one of the ones from the old tV show or the movie costume? Bucky Barnes won't be hard at all and if you need some refrence I have a comic of Bucky vs. Evil Bucky or something like that, As I said in the other Marvel/DC topic I am working on Blackheart but I cannot for the sake of me remember whether now if he's from DC or Marvel.

omgxspazz
06-01-2009, 04:13 PM
I think I'm going to do a female version of Tim Drake's red&black costume, but what korihime is doing is the Stephanie Brown version {she is/was Tim's GF and took over the mantle for a while until she got fired} which is the skirt and such in green&red

I think Blackheart is Marvel?

CDF_Vagabond
06-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Ok the diffrence in necks is the red and black is a half turtleneck and the red and green is a V cut neck with a yellow collar.