PDA

View Full Version : G Gundam

crimsonvz
06-01-2009, 12:37 AM
ok so i was at a-kon 20 this past Saturday, and i walked right past a Gundam fighter and i so badly wanted to yell out "i challenge you! Allenby Beardsley! To a Gundam Fight Match!" ... she looked like Allenby and the Neo-Sweden mobile trace suite ... so im here looking for options on glowing hands needing them in like a bight read or neon green can any help becuase im wanting to cosplay Domon Kasshu of Neo-Japan and i figured the mobile trace suite would easy just the hard part would b the hands so any one got any ideas

crimsonvz
06-01-2009, 01:16 PM
bump! i know there is still some thing out there i can have for an option of a glowing hand

Kumataros
06-02-2009, 01:03 AM
I almost wonder if you could line a glove with a bunch of red LED lights....

....but unless you have a ton, or they were really bright, it would probably only stand out in darker areas.

....I might have to remember that for a dance, haha.

crimsonvz
06-02-2009, 08:42 PM
I almost wonder if you could line a glove with a bunch of red LED lights....

....but unless you have a ton, or they were really bright, it would probably only stand out in darker areas.

....I might have to remember that for a dance, haha.

yeah well i posted the question in like 2 other places one here and the other yahoo lol but yeah im wanting to do a whole g gundam cosplay group for fun lol so yeah not a rave thing im going for lol

Kumataros
06-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Oh no, I completely understand. I mean it would be cool if it worked on top of being something to show at the dance.

"Oh, nice glowsticks? but you know.... THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED!"

I would like to imagine a group of G-fighters running amok at a convention.

crimsonvz
06-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh no, I completely understand. I mean it would be cool if it worked on top of being something to show at the dance.

"Oh, nice glowsticks? but you know.... THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED!"

I would like to imagine a group of G-fighters running amok at a convention.

well i saw some cosplay the Neo-Sweden fighter at a-kon 20

Jilly-Bean
06-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Did you want it to seem like there was an aura around it, or just have the hands glow? Just to get started you might want to try looking up a tutorial on Tsuna's X-gloves from Reborn!. I'm pretty sure there's some good ones floating around the forums here. Maybe that will help you out.

crimsonvz
06-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Did you want it to seem like there was an aura around it, or just have the hands glow? Just to get started you might want to try looking up a tutorial on Tsuna's X-gloves from Reborn!. I'm pretty sure there's some good ones floating around the forums here. Maybe that will help you out.

aura i think would work best so i can do the king of hearts crest for the gloves but right now just getting ideas lol seeing options but thanks for the idea

Faded_Illusions
08-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Woohoo!!! My friend and I are working on a GundamGirl version of Shining Gundam and he is going as Domon. I too am miking shining fingers to the best of my ability using LEDs. I'm wiring them my self into gloves I made with a switch. Let me know if you want to see how I', doing it.
Gundam Fight Start, Ready - GO!