PDA

View Full Version : Organization XIII Panel 2010 (Choosing an Idea)

FinalHeavenTifa
06-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Hey everyone! Xigbar here to adopt Double00beaver's 2 (now going on 3) year panel!
First off, how did everyone like this year's panel? I know I did most of the comentary, due to the fact Larxene was shy and Vexen just loved to make only snideass comments XD
A big shout out and thanks to all our volunteers that helped us in the panel.

Down to business:
I can't decide on what i want for this year's panel... I've gotten several ideas but I'd like to as what you all would think!

Battles: A final fantasy/tabletop simulation with the Organization with either against other members or their enimes

Dating Game: One lucky batchlor/batchlorette will choose from 3 contestants in a game. Got this idea from an AUSA con I went to. The one choosing will be from the Org. and I would like to ask volunteers from other fandoms to join in

Being an Org Member Part 2: Just as we did the "intro" for the past two years I'm thinking to step it up a bit and instruct the new recruits on how to handle themselves in diffrent worlds, with help of the already existing members.

If you have any other idea, please let me know! This panel is for you guys and for all of us to have fun
If you would like to volunteer for the panel, let me know!

THIS YEAR, WE TAKE OVER THE CONVENTION CENTER!!
(And for some reason, i'm hearing a rumor that it's gonna be moved down into Fayetteville at the Crown Colliseum next year >.>
Welcome to Redneck country? *my hometown*)

djkidna
06-05-2009, 11:01 AM
My idea is number 1, yay! :D

FinalHeavenTifa
06-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Ok, I found out that the Convention will NOT be moving to the Crown in Fayetteville but RCC