PDA

View Full Version : NAF09 Masquerade/Hall Cosplay

Mekou
06-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Due to unfortunate circumstance (lack of staff. All my regulars are going to be at Polaris), the 2009 Masquerade will be a non-competition event.

However, I still hope that people will sign-up and have fun performing whatever. :) I want to see the Masq reach double digits for entrants this year!

A heads up, I'm trying to work out having a Hall Cosplay Contest this year, but it might end up being AN-style with a secret scouts handing out awards. The website will be updated with this info as it becomes available.

Also, feel free to ask any questions about the Masquerade in this thread. :D

Ashley S
NAF Masquerade Director

Northern
06-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Curious as to why the Masq is going to be non-competition this year...you can pm me if you dont want to announce it publically.

Otaking97
06-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Probably because it's not worth it. My own personal opinion.

Northern
06-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Probably because it's not worth it. My own personal opinion.

Ouch...that wasent very nice...

Just because its a small venue, does not mean it is not worth something...there was a time where large conventions like Anime North were very small...they just need time to grow and gain in popularity...thats how a convention gets started. But thats just my opinion.

Im not trying to argue here, I just dont think what was written there was really un-sportsman like :angel:

Mekou
06-08-2009, 06:59 AM
Hall cosplay info announced! Check the website for details. :D!

Otaking97
06-10-2009, 07:39 AM
Ouch...that wasent very nice...

Just because its a small venue, does not mean it is not worth something...there was a time where large conventions like Anime North were very small...they just need time to grow and gain in popularity...thats how a convention gets started. But thats just my opinion.

Im not trying to argue here, I just dont think what was written there was really un-sportsman like :angel:

LOL! No worries. Love and Peace and all that.