PDA

View Full Version : Xianghua - Soul Calibur - Reference help Dx

Sammie_San
06-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I really need some reference pictures of Xianghua's outfit designs from the FIRST Soul Calibur game. Any of her outfits will do [I think theres three but I could be mistaken]

I really wanna kick it old school for AX this year. And Since im really tight on money and obsessed with Soul Calibur I thought her outfits from the first Soul Calibur game would be perfect. Plus like I said with Soul Calibur IV out I really wanna kick it old school x3

So So if anyone has or knows where I can find some reference pictures that would be amazing! Google isn't any help >_< I tried

Lorien
06-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Try Giantbomb.com :3 there're some fanservice-ey pictures but some really great references.

PuyoDa
06-08-2009, 01:15 AM
I have a few! They're of only one of her costumes though.

Sammie_San
06-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks both of you! I'll check them out x3

@PuyoDa
Thats actually the costume I was aiming for. Because it has stars and moons 8D
So thank you! The last picture is a great shot of the top of her outfit which is great since I could NOT find a good picture Dx So THANK YOU!

PuyoDa
06-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Glad those helped! I loved the first SC game, so I can't wait to see how your costume turns out =D

Sammie_San
06-08-2009, 01:17 PM
I didn't get to play the first one because I never owned a Dream Cast ~_~ But I LOVE the other games soo much.

I shall post pictures when I'm finished! I do only have less than a month to complete it if I want to wear it for AX Dx ack~