PDA

View Full Version : Rooming..

caelestis
08-07-2003, 12:19 AM
It's still early, but I gotta ask this.

I was waiting out for another person to go with me, but they couldn't because of conflicts with school and Ushicon. I can pay for hotel, but rooming with people would make it less expensive and probably funner than being by myself ^^ So I was wondering if I could room with anyone for Katsu.. I don't take up much room :D Fun person :D (sucking up here). Pleeassie. It's the only way I can go (I gotta fly there) and I want to go ^^;;

edit: typos galore ^^;;;

Nene
08-11-2003, 12:04 PM
If you seriously need a room, I said y'could room with me. -o o;; You don't even need ta pay, since I have a feeling loads of people probably will...

caelestis
08-12-2003, 05:34 AM
Yeah, I'm gunna need a room. I can pay for my part, no worries about that.. just I couldn't afford to room by myself ^^;; The guy I was supposed to go with decided (for once) that college classes were more important.. *sighs* ><

Nene
08-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Well yea! No worries, if you really need a room, just stay with meh! And if you honestly wanna help pay....sure! Go ahead! XD;;

Xx Lulu xX
08-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Hmm I might be able to con my mom into letting one or two other people stay with me, but i think i should GET a room first before i start offereing to people......lol......but i'll keep u updated on it