PDA

View Full Version : Rescue the Princess, Protect the Trifore: Zelda Cosplay

FinalHeavenTifa
06-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Calling all Legend of Zelda Cosplayers!!!

Getting together a Legend of Zelda group! From old LoZ from the to the newest games, we invite you all to join us. My friends and I are doing the Goddesses of Hyrule (our own design too)

I bet there will be alot of Zeldas and Links... so Din is left without the one who holds her end of the triforce T.T (even though I think he's so freaking easy to beat in Oot

Also in this form, when the time comes, I'll set up the photoshoot as well (just like the Games that no one remembers photoshoot)

Cosplayers
Din- Me
Farore- Teeny
Nayru- Luna

djkidna
06-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Does anyone actually cosplay "oldschool" Zelda much? I mean the only thing oldschool (following the dynamic of 1995 or earlier) that had any definitive characters would be A Link to the Past, so unless someone wants to run around as a pink-haired Link, or as the blue skinned, pig formed Ganon, I don't see that happening much. Although, I would love to see an Agahnim cosplayer from Link to the Past.

FFrikku
06-12-2009, 10:43 PM
at this point I'm planning to cosplay Midna and my friend is planning to be like the 7884357453425th Zelda there