PDA

View Full Version : ok, so who's still sewing ^_^;

Miaka No Baka
10-02-2002, 11:34 PM
so yeah who's still sewing stuff besides me? I've got little things to finish like my misao leg wraps (this is like the 3rd remake they're EVIL pure EVIL) fixing aoshi's trenchcoat and hemming my blue happicoat for my yorokonde chii costume. Once i finish those I shall be done! muahahah. Who's planning on sewing friday at the con hehe I'm bringing my machine down just to be safe. Oh just remembered have to fix Aoshi's Li costume one of the bells fell off -_-;

Miaka no Baka

moo
10-03-2002, 01:02 AM
*raises a hand, the one holding a needle and thread*

I am! o_O

It's all due to stupid work, skool, procrastination, and I think I work better under stress :)

I have a feeling I will be sewing during the drive down to Lancaster.

Egads, why am I even posting here? Must go back to dealing with clear vinyl!

Michi
10-03-2002, 02:24 AM
I'm not sleeping tonight. *eyes fabric* This costume isn't even for me. x_x

The things I do for love. :P

Adella
10-03-2002, 02:47 AM
Me..

/me glances at all the crap and fabric scraps and glue and needles lost in the carpet and other stuff that Admin keeps tripping over on the floor.

Oops there's a hidden exacto knife around here somewhere..

L to the 3rd
10-03-2002, 03:45 AM
i just finished cutting my sis's wig.. X_X;
tomorrow..i'ts more getting high off of
spray paint and toxic glue.

Lilli
10-03-2002, 06:17 AM
^^; Still sewing, that I am, I am. I'm actually mostly done, I just decided to abandon my other projects for Ani-Magic yesterday, and make a kimono. Just for grins and giggles, and because the idea has been NAGGING me for the past month or so. And so if it's done on time, maybe I'll wear it to that thing Friday night in the Japanese garden. The outer kimono is sewn, and I should have time to knock out some nagajuban tomorrow before it's time to leave for Lancaster ._.

Or some such. I should imagine tomorrow evening will be spent waiting for the paint to dry ^^; Blah, why the heck am I going a day early, I ask? Ah well.

Wheeeee! And I think I even finally decided what to cosplay, LOL. I swear I'm too easily distracted. Like right now. I'm posting when I should be sewing or sleeping ^^; Sleep. Feh. Eeeeek! AniMagic is tomorrow!!

A J
10-03-2002, 03:29 PM
*groan* I'm still working...

I think I'm bordering on clinically insane... no sleep for almost 72 hours o_O.

Bleeeh

Mei Lan Chang
10-03-2002, 03:44 PM
Amazing how the work output on my costumes seems to drastically increase within a week of the con.

Tenshi
10-03-2002, 07:09 PM
I have to take in the top of Pretear a bit (10 minutes) and maybe redo the gauntlets for Terra, which I can't move my arms in (20-30 minutes). So I'm doing ok ^^;;. I have until 9:30 tomorrow morning ^_^.

(But this is only because I gave up on getting my new costume done, and my backup costume is hideous. Two no-gos. ;_; )