PDA

View Full Version : Join a J-ROCK COVER BAND!

Dark Auron
08-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Calling all musicians in the Northern California area. I am starting a J-rock/anime music cover band to play at conventions around the state, and to have a ton of fun! Currently, the list is:

Drums: --filled--
Keyboard: --filled--
Guitar:
Bass Guitar:
Vocals: --filled--
Vocals: --filled--

We need serious musicians only, who are able/willing to play on stages in front of lots of people in custom-designed J-rock costumes!

If you are at all interested, or are interested in the band itself (IE what we are going to play and where) please send me a private message, or go to http://www.bacaboys.com and leave a message with pretty much anyone on the site or even on the message board.

ToshiyaMizukori
08-07-2003, 08:42 PM
I guess i'm not the only one who had this idea *sniff* T_T. I would like to be inthe band and be the bass player but I haven't learned how to play it yet T_T so I guess no. I wanted to be in the first J-rock coverband to perform at cons. I guess it's not always good to wait for things T_T *sniffle* *is so mad she didn't buy a bass guitar* *sigh* Well good luck ^-^. Oh yeah and shouldn't this be in the music forum?^^; but then again you are talking about costumes... *shuts up*

Cyber Wolf
08-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Um, this belongs in the music forum! ^^;;

BloodDragonW
08-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Man, I wish I lived out there. I play bass pretty good and can play a bunch of J-Rock songs... ::Laughs:: You stole my idea! J/K!

Osiris N
08-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Well, if anyone is willing to collaborate...not to be a COVER band, per se, but to have a band in general that is from Washington, let me know. I may have an interest in starting something messed up. =D

http://www.nilprojekt.da.ru

This was the band I used to be in. I am still in recording with them, I am just a "Guest vocalist" now. We are still the best of friends, too.

-Osiris /\/

Kaede
08-11-2003, 09:36 PM
And anyone in the RI/MA area looking to be in a visual band pm me...though yeah this should be in music ^^

Dark Auron
08-12-2003, 03:34 AM
yes, there is a clone thread in music...but this is a band being created for cosplaying purposes...so it also belongs here.