PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Cosplayers United! OhNine, baby!

Ballad of the Fool
06-18-2009, 11:17 PM
So yeah, come here if you plan on cosplaying anyone from Kingdom Hearts at the New York Anime Festival. (:

We plan on having a meet up and possibly a photo shoot on Saturday, the 26th of September. So yeah. Bring all of your Kingdom Hearts fan friends and lets totally party it up! =D
We need to further discuss the location and I believe the time shall be roughly around three (Earlier? Later?)? Does that work with people?

Bring out your Heartless and Nobody selves, and don't forget your keyblades at home! ;D

I'll be cosplaying Saix on Saturday. (:
Who else is going to be making an appearance?!

I shall be making {And updating} the list of our cosplayers attending and who they will be cosplaying from KH. (:

For the Heroes of the Light && Followers of the Darkness:
Saix (OR XIGBAR?!) ~ Rock&RollaSkate
Saix ~ ShadowFrost (Saturday)
Valor {Maybe Final?! 8D} Form Sora ~ ShadowFrost (Sunday)
Axel, Demyx, Zexion, Xemnas, and Vexen ~ Friends of ShadowFrost
Aqua ~ angelxamongxus
Ven ~ EppyNine
Terra ~ Friend of angelxamongxus
Luxord ~ Friend of RockNRollaSkate
Sora ~ khcosplayer
Kairi ~ kickablexpuppy
Namine ~ Lina-chan
Xion ~ KunaiKandies
Larxene ~ HeyThurItsBree
Xaldin/Xemnas, Marluxia, Namine, Kairi, Luxord(?) ~ Friends of HeyThurItsBree
Zexion ~ Volkava
Sora ~ iheartsora
Org. Roxas ~ Friend of iheartsora

Shadowfrost
06-19-2009, 04:33 AM
**moves over to this thread**

Sweetness~ 8D

So far, here's what my cosplay setup looks like:

Friday: Ggio Vega [Bleach]
Saturday: Saix [KH2]
Sunday: Valor Form Sora [KH2]

It could still change at this point. XD It's too far away to actually know.

I'm gonna start working on Final Form Sora soon. If I can finish it by the time NYAF rolls around, I'll switch Valor for Final. XD

Also, I don't know if you want to list it, but here it is if you do. My friends will be going as Axel, Demyx, Zexion, Xemnas, and Vexen. 8D

Ballad of the Fool
06-19-2009, 06:27 AM
Hahaha.
Sweeet. (:

8D!

ZFandKILover
06-20-2009, 02:35 AM
I'm a maybe on Axel, i have the wig. I have the money to buy the chakrams and coat but im not happy with my figure for doing an Axel Cosplay. So im working on that as a summer goal if i reach my end of august goal then i'll buy the cloak and commision the chakrams.

Ballad of the Fool
06-22-2009, 11:04 AM
I'm a maybe on Axel, i have the wig. I have the money to buy the chakrams and coat but im not happy with my figure for doing an Axel Cosplay. So im working on that as a summer goal if i reach my end of august goal then i'll buy the cloak and commision the chakrams.
Haha, nice!
Good plan. (:

...People have to stop lurking pleaseeee.
There has to be more cosplayers. D:

angelxamongxus
06-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Some friends and I are working on a Birth By Sleep Trio, with myself as Aqua ^^ Terra is a definite and Ven is a bit on the "maybe" line

Ballad of the Fool
06-26-2009, 12:13 PM
O:!
That would be so cool!

angelxamongxus
06-26-2009, 12:15 PM
thanks ^^ I have pictures of her up here:
http://dragon-knight-tori.deviantart.com/gallery/#Aqua-Cosplay-Kingdom-Hearts-Birth-by-Sleep-
that's my DeviantArt
Ven and Terra are still under construction, so when I have pics, i'll put them up ^^

EppyNine
06-26-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm going to be the Ven, angel is talking about and yes it's offically offical.

Ballad of the Fool
06-26-2009, 01:42 PM
O:
That is definitely going to be really cool then.

angelxamongxus
06-26-2009, 02:50 PM
@ Eppy: it is? Very sweet <3

@ RockN: i look forward to it ^^

Ballad of the Fool
06-26-2009, 03:02 PM
@ Angel: As do I. (:
Were you there last year?
Because (Not to sound creepy) I think I remember seeing Eppy there last year as Raver!Larxene, am I right? o:

angelxamongxus
06-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Yes! that was her! ^^ I was Raver Naminé. i don't have a good picture, sorry to say >.<

EppyNine
06-26-2009, 11:49 PM
...yeah I'm not a little bit creeped out...I remember your username though

angelxamongxus
06-26-2009, 11:54 PM
i don't.... T^T why do I feel like a jerk...?
__________________________________________________ ________
.:EDIT:.

AHA!! THIS is why we know you!!
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=158650&page=18
you showed up on that page of last year's forum ^^ i wasn't really on much after the con. i only checked back every once in a while. that's why Eppy knows you and i don't ^^;;

Ballad of the Fool
06-27-2009, 05:12 PM
XD
No worries. (:

khcosplayer523
07-02-2009, 11:13 PM
ahh does anybody live in nyc that can b riku axel or roxas in the masquerade with us? im going crazy looking now XD

ZFandKILover
07-04-2009, 06:01 PM
ahh does anybody live in nyc that can b riku axel or roxas in the masquerade with us? im going crazy looking now XD

Hi theres a good chance i would say 90% im going as Axel and my friend as a maybe as Riku. im a little unsure but are you looking for dressy Axel or Org Axel cuz i have Org Axel but am having trouble coming up on what to do for dressy Axel.

khcosplayer523
07-05-2009, 01:32 AM
Hi theres a good chance i would say 90% im going as Axel and my friend as a maybe as Riku. im a little unsure but are you looking for dressy Axel or Org Axel cuz i have Org Axel but am having trouble coming up on what to do for dressy Axel.

im a little unsure wat u mean by dressy axel...but yea i need an org axel...u hav chakrams? its for a nyaf skit we r rehearsing...eh i didnt expect so many ppl to answer...i hav enough ppl to make up the whole org XIII XD

still unsure if they r going though so i'll keep checking :D

EppyNine
07-05-2009, 03:22 AM

Although I'm going as Ven I have an Organization Roxas cosplay. I live just above the city and if you're still looking for help I'd be happy too.

khcosplayer523
07-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Although I'm going as Ven I have an Organization Roxas cosplay. I live just above the city and if you're still looking for help I'd be happy too.

well yea sure...ima keep checking for replies and deciding wat to do
lol my friend is sewing my cosplay since im busy doing the skit and gathering the ppl
i heard some ppl say kh cosplay at central park on the 25th...XD

ZFandKILover
07-05-2009, 06:34 PM
im a little unsure wat u mean by dressy axel...but yea i need an org axel...u hav chakrams? its for a nyaf skit we r rehearsing...eh i didnt expect so many ppl to answer...i hav enough ppl to make up the whole org XIII XD

still unsure if they r going though so i'll keep checking :D

Cool, right now im woking on the chakrams, i have the money im just trying to decied if i should make them with my aunt who works at this wood working place or if is hould judt commish them.

ZFandKILover
07-05-2009, 07:22 PM

Witch Riku do you need? my friend wants to know.

EppyNine
07-06-2009, 03:40 PM
well yea sure...ima keep checking for replies and deciding wat to do
lol my friend is sewing my cosplay since im busy doing the skit and gathering the ppl
i heard some ppl say kh cosplay at central park on the 25th...XD

I'm going to be away most of the summer for my grandparents' 50th anniversery so I wouldn't be able to go..

khcosplayer523
07-06-2009, 07:50 PM
um i need the riku from kh2 (not the deep dive one)
u guys r in nyc? cuz i think u guys r the ones i need (the others decided to do sumthing else)
im still trying to write the skit...and look for a roxas :D

khcosplayer523
07-07-2009, 06:36 AM
I'm going to be away most of the summer for my grandparents' 50th anniversery so I wouldn't be able to go..

Well its ok...u can come wenever ur free or mayb just a cosplay meetup :D

khcosplayer523
07-07-2009, 07:09 AM
@ZFandKILover: ok i pick you guys XD...um I don't think im going to the central park thing so wen/where shud we meetup? R u gona b in the masq with us? (that is if we make it lol) if we don't make the masquerade we'll b a cosplay group? My friend wants to go to the KH fotoshoot though...u don't mind? im asking too many questions xD

Ballad of the Fool
07-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Hmm.
I forgot to mention.
I updated the first post a few dates ago.
So if you want to, go take a look at it. (:

khcosplayer523
07-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Yay thank you :)
Don't 4get my friends kickablexpuppy as kairi and lina-chan as namine :D

Ugh I can't read too much of the new kh game (jp) dying for the english one XD
Btw u can just call me kitty cuz that's wut evry1 calls me :3

Ballad of the Fool
07-08-2009, 12:21 AM
XD!
Awesome, Kitty. (:
I can't wait for the new game either.

But I may be forced into being Xigbar again this year. (Even though I was so excited to be Saix~) /:
My friend is being a brat and just being like, "I CLAIMED SAIX FIRST. I WAS GOING TO DYE MY HAIR."

angelxamongxus
07-08-2009, 04:08 PM

EppyNine and I know an Axel XD
and that sounds awesome!! i can't fbind my boobs small enough to actually look like a legit guy though >.< i still look like an a-chest

ZFandKILover
07-08-2009, 10:07 PM
@ZFandKILover: ok i pick you guys XD...um I don't think im going to the central park thing so wen/where shud we meetup? R u gona b in the masq with us? (that is if we make it lol) if we don't make the masquerade we'll b a cosplay group? My friend wants to go to the KH fotoshoot though...u don't mind? im asking too many questions xD

i would love to do the masquerade. im unsure when we could meet up maybe we could meet at books Kinokuniya.I would want to go to the photoshoot.

ZFandKILover
07-08-2009, 10:08 PM

i would love to do the masquerade. im unsure when we could meet up maybe we could meet at books Kinokuniya.I would want to go to the photoshoot.

EppyNine
07-09-2009, 12:39 AM
XD!
But I may be forced into being Xigbar again this year. (Even though I was so excited to be Saix~) /:
My friend is being a brat and just being like, "I CLAIMED SAIX FIRST. I WAS GOING TO DYE MY HAIR."

You were an awesome Xiggy last year! I wouldn't mind if you did it again...hint..hint
Oh I forgot to mention, I'm dressing up my little cousin as young Kairi. She's four and it'll be her first convention.

khcosplayer523
07-09-2009, 01:06 AM
O yay now I only need a roxas! :D um yea kinokuniya sounds gud but wen? I'm going there to celebrate my friend lina-chans blated bday I think (this saturday)
Ooh i cant wait to c the young kairi :3

EppyNine
07-09-2009, 04:08 AM
O yay now I only need a roxas! :D um yea kinokuniya sounds gud but wen? I'm going there to celebrate my friend lina-chans blated bday I think (this saturday)

I'm not your Roxas? :(
My cousin can be very...kairi-like but sometimes shy. I hope she is scared of everyone

Ballad of the Fool
07-09-2009, 11:17 AM
You were an awesome Xiggy last year! I wouldn't mind if you did it again...hint..hint
Oh I forgot to mention, I'm dressing up my little cousin as young Kairi. She's four and it'll be her first convention.

Hahah, thank you ^//^
It's very much on the borderline because she isn't sure if she'll be able to find the money. So maybe, I'll be Xigbar instead of Saix again.

Awww! That'll be so cute! Chibi-Kairi! :3

angelxamongxus
07-09-2009, 11:30 PM
yesh~ I can't wait to meet my mini somebody~
you sure you'll have her cosplay done in time too, Ashy?

Ballad of the Fool
07-09-2009, 11:48 PM
IGNORE THIS.
I CAN'T EVEN MAKE IT. XD

Unless you guys are going. o:

khcosplayer523
07-10-2009, 07:52 AM
I thot u were going as ven...? But if u wana b my roxas ok :D
I need one for the masquerade or just a meetup though XD

angelxamongxus
07-12-2009, 07:52 AM
@ RockN: OH NOES!!!! what happened????

ZFandKILover
07-12-2009, 08:30 PM

Im going to call my Riku and ask her, she doesnt have her cosplay yet and mine is getting soem major work done on it X_X so we most likely wont have them for the meet up but we should defenitly have them all sorted by NYAF

khcosplayer523
07-12-2009, 09:02 PM
omg me too i still gota make it XD
o yea, ur going to that cosplay meet thing rite?
i duno i if i shud come/make it though XD

khcosplayer523
07-12-2009, 09:45 PM
o yea my friend might only b kairi for half the day...she wants to change into her shiki or rin costume later -__-
shud there be a backup kairi? or even a kairi at all? XD

Ballad of the Fool
07-13-2009, 03:35 PM
I'm still going to this thing.
Just not the meet-up next week. XD
I didn't mean to confuse anyone if I did. D:

khcosplayer523
07-13-2009, 04:11 PM
oh the one at central park? yea i dont think ima go either XD

KunaiKandies
07-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Whoa! I've been dead from this site for so long I didn't even notice the new forum thing. x3
Anyway, my Xion was such a failure for ANext, so I totally had to try and do it again for NYAF.

Which I will! 8D
So look for that tiny Xion, wandering around searching for any Axels to glomp. xD

And since I'm much too lazy to sift through all the other pages of stuff, anyone care to fill me in on what's going at at NYAF for KH stoofs? D:

Ballad of the Fool
07-17-2009, 11:36 PM
XD
Xion! =D
Welcome to the group. :3

We'll be having a bit of a photoshoot on the Saturday. (:

khcosplayer523
07-18-2009, 10:44 PM
and im workin on a skit :)

KunaiKandies
07-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Alriiiight. Photoshoot on Saturday. Awesome. c:
Is there a time set yet?

I will try to finish a Namine dress in time (Thank cosplay gods it's an easy thing to sew up xD) so I can have my biffle be her. c:

Namine and Xion, on an epic adventure in NY!
x3

khcosplayer523
07-20-2009, 09:19 PM
yay i luv nami n xion soo innocent voices!! ^^
i'll c u all at the fotoshoot! :D

khcosplayer523
07-20-2009, 09:20 PM
o yea and b sure to watch us at the masquerade if we r accepted XD

Ballad of the Fool
07-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Alriiiight. Photoshoot on Saturday. Awesome. c:
Is there a time set yet?

I will try to finish a Namine dress in time (Thank cosplay gods it's an easy thing to sew up xD) so I can have my biffle be her. c:

Namine and Xion, on an epic adventure in NY!
x3

I'm guessing around like... Three, unless anyone has any suggests for earlier or later.

XD!
Get her to joiiinnn usss~

Volkava
07-21-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey :)! I'll probley be Zexion for the 26th, I'll stop by and watch the photoshoot ^_^!

khcosplayer523
07-21-2009, 10:48 PM
i might b at the con at 10:30 or so cuz i wana walk around be4 the fotoshoot and mayb the masquerade rehearsal (agen if we get accepted) XD

KunaiKandies
07-22-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm guessing around like... Three, unless anyone has any suggests for earlier or later.

Alright. Awesomee. : D

Oh. Damn. D:
My Nami isn't going to NYAF as it turns out.
;;

I'll probley be Zexion for the 26th, I'll stop by and watch the photoshoot ^_^!

Bahaha. I remember yoooou.
-pointpoint-
8D

HeyThurTisBree
07-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I'll do Larxene, not sure how many days though. I have friends who would want to participate too. Oh and I have a Namine cosplay too, I was gonna do one day as here, but I could do all Larxie...xD
-Bree

Ballad of the Fool
07-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey :)! I'll probley be Zexion for the 26th, I'll stop by and watch the photoshoot ^_^!

Awesome-sauce (:

I'll do Larxene, not sure how many days though. I have friends who would want to participate too. Oh and I have a Namine cosplay too, I was gonna do one day as here, but I could do all Larxie...xD

Haha, awesome. (:
I saw you posted on the other thread in the seeking cosplayers area. If one of your friends do Xaldin, I think I'm going to have to be Xigbar just so I can hug him/her. (:
*Obviously not a big Xaldin fan* XD;

khcosplayer523
07-22-2009, 09:49 PM
sigh idk if my riku n axel r coming cuz riku has cosplay issues...any1 wana b riku n axel if they cant b in our skit? ToT we might need backup

HeyThurTisBree
07-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Yea, My friend is up for Xaldin or Xemnas, I got to double check. Then I got a Marluxia and a Kairi (KHII) and maybe Luxxie.
-Bree

Ballad of the Fool
07-23-2009, 01:09 AM
Yea, My friend is up for Xaldin or Xemnas, I got to double check. Then I got a Marluxia and a Kairi (KHII) and maybe Luxxie.
-Bree
Awesomeawesomeawesome. (:
If they're doing Xaldin, please let them know that a short Xigbar/Saix will be hugging them. XD

HeyThurTisBree
07-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Oh, and this may seem like a silly question, but what is everyone's cloak going to be made out of? Just curious to see if everyone is gonna look alike.
-Bree

Ballad of the Fool
07-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Oh, and this may seem like a silly question, but what is everyone's cloak going to be made out of? Just curious to see if everyone is gonna look alike.
-Bree
I believe mine is made out of pleather. O:

EppyNine
07-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh wow. I hate being in a different time zone right now.
Kunai- Danna-chan where have you been? What happened to our late night phone calls? (ohh haha that sounds bad...)

khcosplayer523- I was planning to bring an Orgy coat with me as I will be using a new wig and wanted to get some shots of improved Roxas. So if you still need a Roxas I'll be happy to help! :)

Angel- Poke

khcosplayer523
07-24-2009, 04:53 PM
OMG yes thank you!!! we only need to meet up once to pre record the skit...-___- lol

Ballad of the Fool
07-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Is anyone going to the meet-up/picnic tomorrow?

khcosplayer523
07-25-2009, 12:54 AM
can't go ToT
i gota go to a party and sumthing else...tell me wat happens...hopefully i find an axel T-T

ZFandKILover
07-25-2009, 03:36 PM
i cant, my mom doesn't want me going into the city the night before my aunts wedding. I'm the maid of honour. Also I'm basically all set for my Axel cosplay so I'm a definite for Axel at NYAF. i just need gloved and a new wig cap.

Ballad of the Fool
07-25-2009, 04:57 PM
It's all good. (:
No worries, I wound up not going. (Have fun at that wedding. :3)

ZFandKILover
07-25-2009, 09:08 PM
I plan to, thanks.

KunaiKandies
07-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Still have to go to the fabric store, but it'll most likely be pleather.
I like the leather-y cloak look, soo yeah. c:

Danna-chan where have you been? What happened to our late night phone calls? (ohh haha that sounds bad...)
HOMG, UKE-CHAAAAAAN.
-glomprape-

Idkk. You've been away for five thousand years, and I don't know the time difference between us, and then if I did know, my phone will be charged extra for international calls, and, and. When are you coming baaaack?

Xion needs her Roxuuu. ;;

Btw, did you ever get that spiffy new Roxas wig? xDD

iheartsora
07-27-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm going as Sora on Saturday, and my friend is being organization Roxas. We might bring keyblades, that is, if we finish them by then...

Ballad of the Fool
07-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Wonderful! (:
Can't wait to see everyone there. (:

KickablexPuppy
07-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Mmm~ Scratch that Kitty, I'm going to be kairi for the whole day, and just switch shiki to sunday ;D

So wait. I'm confused...apparently I'm going to a photoshoot I hear? This sounds epic~

khcosplayer523
07-28-2009, 02:40 AM
Omg yayyyy ashy :D
I wana go on sunday too...ima make mom lemme go XD

khcosplayer523
07-28-2009, 02:42 AM
Yea KH fotoshoot!!! Yayyyy and I wana do a TWEWY one also XD

EppyNine
07-28-2009, 11:49 AM
OMG, UKE-CHAAAAAAN.
-glomprape-

Idkk. You've been away for five thousand years, and I don't know the time difference between us, and then if I did know, my phone will be charged extra for international calls, and, and. When are you coming baaaack?

Xion needs her Roxuuu. ;;

Btw, did you ever get that spiffy new Roxas wig? xDD

It's a 5 hour difference between EST and here. It's almost 5 pm now and I'm packing for England. Kings Cross FTW! I can aparently internationally text but it's shoddy and doesnt always work. Coming back the 15th then off to camp the 28.

Seeshelle
07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
If possible, I wanna go as Xion. The eye color would be different, though...

angelxamongxus
07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
lol we're working on a dance. we're gonna have to change for our dance if we do it. it'll be fun X3

we're looking for a number of girls and guys, so if anyone's interested in doing a Final Fantasy skit/dance, do tell!! i'm on AIM more than here, so IM me at crystalxheartist if i'm not here >.>;; just make sure I know who you are, lovelies lol

HeyThurTisBree
08-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Me & a friend of mine are organizing and organization skit for NYAF, anyone interested please contact me at Padfoots_paws@hotmail.com, and with what character. It's secret as of now, so only serious inquiries only =3 It requires Song & Dance xD
-Bree

khcosplayer523
08-01-2009, 03:04 PM
My friends n I are tryna do a KH skit too ^^

khcosplayer523
08-01-2009, 03:06 PM
I need a roxas so if any1 wants to join pm me or read the thread I started :D

angelxamongxus
08-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Me & a friend of mine are organizing and organization skit for NYAF, anyone interested please contact me at Padfoots_paws@hotmail.com, and with what character. It's secret as of now, so only serious inquiries only =3 It requires Song & Dance xD
-Bree

I would love to if you're accepting a Naminé ^^

Ballad of the Fool
08-04-2009, 11:53 PM
-Bree
O:!
This would be exciting. (:
I'll be sending you an email! 8D

khcosplayer523
08-05-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm thinking of doing a kh cos picnic or sumthing :D

ZFandKILover
08-05-2009, 07:50 PM
When are the photo shoots and where for KH? I need to know so i can set up my schedule for who i do for what day.

khcosplayer523
08-05-2009, 08:42 PM
um the fotoshoot is in the grand hall at 3pm i think..yup

ZFandKILover
08-05-2009, 08:53 PM
but on what day?

Ballad of the Fool
08-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Saturday, I'm flexible for anytime on Saturday, whether it be before three or not.

ZFandKILover
08-05-2009, 09:37 PM
m'kay thanks.

so i think some other people are being Axel, if so well you have chackrams?

EppyNine
08-16-2009, 03:46 PM
So..how's everyones cosplays coming along?

ZFandKILover
08-19-2009, 03:22 AM
im havign some issues with my wig and my coat came broken so i have to return it to get a new one.

Ballad of the Fool
08-19-2009, 11:08 AM
@ZFandKILover: That sucks. /:

I'm pretty much done because my mom doesn't want me to buy yellow contacts.

ZFandKILover
08-19-2009, 03:14 PM
I know, my moms sort of the same she doesnt want me to use contacts and wont let me but i just got $500 dollars to spend on cosplay things and such from my grandma for my birthday, that is today.

KunaiKandies
08-20-2009, 06:13 PM
I got my hair cut for Xion. : D
It's a little short, but it'll grow to the right length in time for the con.
Still need to order my coat, since I'll never try to sew one again..Ever. D:

It's dark enough for her, but I might go all out and dye it raven.
Can't wait for the con~

Ballad of the Fool
08-20-2009, 10:48 PM
XDD
That's awesome. 8D
I can't sew for my life. D;

Neither can I. 8D

Is anyone going to the Japan festival on Sunday in the city? o:

xxyuukixx
08-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Halloween town Riku. Find me on SUNDAY!!

Ballad of the Fool
08-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Awesome! 8D

xxyuukixx
08-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Halloween town Riku will be interviewing people for an upcoming webshow called nobody's news coming out in September

xxyuukixx
08-21-2009, 12:42 AM
Edit! I am being Riku on saturday now to interview you guys

ZFandKILover
08-22-2009, 03:34 AM
I would liek to but we well see on sunday

Volkava
08-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Ok, so my Lexicon broke and I have to redo it >_< I hope I have it done by then. And I have to re-fit my Jacket to me since I am losing weight <3! Btw, if any of you care >.> I am getting a new jacket and new Zexion wig from Saeru =D! (Which means it's just gonna be amazing and I am going to fan-boy over it.) And HEITHAR KUNAI! I remember you from ANext =D!

khcosplayer523
08-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Zomg! were u ther zexion from animenext! I think I saw u! Remember me? I was the sora with the wooden keyblade xD

ZFandKILover
08-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Im having so many cosplay issues!

khcosplayer523
08-23-2009, 06:51 PM
So am I...can't find stuff....and a roxas ;__; any roxas cosplayers out there who will enter the skit? Eppy? Sum1? Pweaaaase? -__-

xxyuukixx
08-23-2009, 07:54 PM
what skit? BTW, I am doing interviews as riku, probably a halloween town riku. I'm so excited to see a sora going! I might attack you ^_~

KunaiKandies
08-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Halloween town Riku will be interviewing people for an upcoming webshow called nobody's news coming out in September

Omglol. Epiccc.
I'd fangirl over you just for the fact you're being a Halloween Town Riku. xDD
But that webshow sounds uber cute. 8D

And HEITHAR KUNAI! I remember you from ANext =D!

Omgyay! Yep, can't forget that stalker-Xion, can't ya? xDD
I swear, I kept seeing you everywhere, and was like...Whoa.

You're getting a wig from Saeru?!
-envyenvy-
She's so amazing. ;o;
You lucky duck ~

xxyuukixx
08-23-2009, 08:35 PM
It will be cute^^ I am very excited to be kinda cohost to it^^ When it premires I'll put the link up but you can find it as nobody's news

EppyNine
08-23-2009, 09:02 PM
XDD
Is anyone going to the Japan festival on Sunday in the city? o:

Oh I was there today in a green kimono with two girls in kimonos as well

Ballad of the Fool
08-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Oh I was there today in a green kimono with two girls in kimonos as well

D;
I didn't see you. I WOULDA' TAKEN YOUR PICTURE. D<
I wanted to wear cosplay, but it was gross and humid. /:

khcosplayer523
08-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Eppy: ooh I think I saw u! ^^ I was wearing a ninja shirt xD
Ur the only roxas I noe ;__; is there anyway u cud do our kh skit with us? Pwease? :3

EppyNine
08-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Eppy: ooh I think I saw u! ^^ I was wearing a ninja shirt xD
Ur the only roxas I noe ;__; is there anyway u cud do our kh skit with us? Pwease? :3

Like I said before I'd be happy to help. My mom just has those paranoid I don't want you meeting people off the internet thing

khcosplayer523
08-24-2009, 09:47 PM
@ eppy: yea my mom too cuz im only 15 ;__; but im not an internet perv so dont wry xD
any chance during the skool yr u coming to the city on weekends? to rehearse? plz help xD

@ xxyuukixx: ahh being raped by two rikus? this has got to go on youtube...if only i cud find my cam charger ;__; and its a kh yaoi skit im performing (or trying to) at nyaf..if my riku doesnt make it u wana b backup?

xxyuukixx
08-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Depends on what I gotta do^^ And if it includes speaking, It might be bad since I do not have the best Riku voice at all and I am making a halloween riku just so you know

Zouziias
08-25-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm not Cosplaying Kingdom Hearts, but I still want pictures! I don't think I have gotten a picture of a Kingdom Hearts cosplayer yet...

It's a good thing I'm going on Saturday, I WILL FIND YOU, HALLOWEEN TOWN RIKU COSPLAYER. I'll be dressed as Oshus from Zelda. If you don't know who that character is, then I will be the one dressed as an old man with a big red staff. ;- D

xxyuukixx
08-25-2009, 09:59 PM
I'll be the one dying in my cosplay. I put it together and damn I am gonna be sooooo hot in it. I have a long sleeved shirt with a vest over it with my black parade heavy jacket over that and long pants. I will die! thank go it will only be for a little while and oshus is from phantom hourglass right?

Zouziias
08-25-2009, 10:14 PM
I'll be the one dying in my cosplay. I put it together and damn I am gonna be sooooo hot in it. I have a long sleeved shirt with a vest over it with my black parade heavy jacket over that and long pants. I will die! thank go it will only be for a little while and oshus is from phantom hourglass right?

That he is. ;- D Ugh. I hope you don't get sick or something from that cosplay... If it is THAT hot.

xxyuukixx
08-25-2009, 10:16 PM
My air was on in my room and I had the jacket and wings on only and I was kinda warm....NYAF last year it was hot and I wasn't wearing anything sweaty o.o

KunaiKandies
08-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Like I said before I'd be happy to help. My mom just has those paranoid I don't want you meeting people off the internet thing

I didn't end up killing you, now did I? I just glomped you to the flooooooor. As Sasuke. xDD
Yay for internet frans ~ !

Btw. You betta call me. D<
It's been like, five thousand yeeeears. D:

--

On a cosplay related note, I'm getting my keyblade soooon. :D
Didn't think I was going to have one, but my friend's boyfriend is making me one as a present. ;o;

Still gotta order that coat, though. P:
Was it really hot at last year's NYAF?
It's my first time going, and I don't want to melt in my orgy coat.
D:

Volkava
08-27-2009, 06:31 PM
I can't wait lol. Yeah, my wig and jacket are going to be amazing <333333!!!!!! I want Saeru to sign the inside of them. =D I can't wait, but sadly I will not have it by NYAF T_T. And it's costing me an arm and a leg!

Ballad of the Fool
08-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Hhahaha. I'm excited too. 8D

But noo~, it wasn't really all too hot.
But rather.... Comfortable, until you start running around like, "OMG. 8D"

ZFandKILover
08-29-2009, 08:12 AM
*smashes head into wall* Axel is giving me such a hard time.

xxyuukixx
08-30-2009, 10:43 AM
I am gonna be a full Riku on friday. The U2 concert date was switched to Wednesday. I can go all three days!!!

khcosplayer523
08-31-2009, 11:53 AM
I need a roxassss xD pwz? Eppy if u r coming cud ya pm me? The deadline ish todaii nuu -__-

Ballad of the Fool
09-02-2009, 12:07 PM
H'okay guys. Since it is now September 2nd, I believe we should finally begin talking about where we all should initially meet up. The person I was planning this meet up with hasn't really come back so I'm dead in the water for now.

Last year, everyone met up by the Maid cafe; it was a bit crowded but it was okay.
Any ideas on where we should meet up this year?

And regarding the photoshoot, depending on who shows up and whatnot, there will definitely be a Light and Darkness shot. Maybe we'll shoot pairings, and other stuff. Any ideas?

Do tell. (:

ZFandKILover
09-03-2009, 02:37 PM
okay guys do to some issues i might not be doing Axel, i dont like cosplaying with wigs inless they look very good. so i might not be doing Axel, Also if i do do ths what time is the photoshoot?

KunaiKandies
09-06-2009, 02:26 PM
I can't wait, but sadly I will not have it by NYAF T_T. And it's costing me an arm and a leg!
Haha, I want autographed stuffs from Saeru. ;o;
Aww, I would imagine it'd be expensive. Aren't her coats like.. 200? D:

That sucks. D:
That happened at ANext; my stuff didn't come in until like, two days after the con. D:

--

Edit: Wait! Scratch that last part about not having an Org. coat!
I decided to take the last of my birthday monies and rush order a coat.

Now I only hope I'll have it in time.
D:

angelxamongxus
09-09-2009, 03:45 PM
@ Kunai: where are you getting it from??

@ ALL: IF ANYONE CAN OFFER SOME KIND OF HELP TO EPPY WITH HER VEN COSPLAY, I LOVE J00 FOREVAHZ!!!!

khcosplayer523
09-14-2009, 08:46 PM
AHHH! MY ROXAS'S GRANDPARENTS WONT LET HER GO TO NYAF *HEADDESK* NOW WAT?
IF I CAN GET MY RIKU TO BE ROXAS (IF I CAN'T FIND A ROXAS) IS THERE A DD RIKU HERE? OR BORROW SUM1S COAT IDK BUT IM SPAZZING....MAJOR ISSUES Dx (ignore caps)

ZFandKILover
09-16-2009, 06:14 PM
im having some serius issues....Axel may not work this year.

khcosplayer523
09-16-2009, 10:34 PM
yea..my skit might not work this year...major reading for skool to be done...but im still up for music vids for youtube...my group wants to make cosplay music vids 8D

EppyNine
09-18-2009, 08:30 PM
I've been sick for the last weekend and this weekend and all my NYAF cosplays are falling through the cracks. Ven is very unlikely at this point. I'm trying my hardest but everything seems to be failing.

Ballad of the Fool
09-20-2009, 01:15 AM
D;
That really sucks, Eppy. /:

HEY GUYS.
WE HAVE LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT.
WHERE SHOULD WE ALL MEET UP?
Suggestions are welcomed and highly encouraged.

ZFandKILover
09-20-2009, 12:40 PM
My Axel Org Cloak still isnt here after being shipped back from here to the place we got it from cuz it came broken...I dont think its going to get here on time guys, again so sorry. I'll let you know if something changes but for now..Axel aint gonna be happening.

Blanko
09-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Do you have a Photographer? And a set time/date?

I was thinking of cosplaying Roxas, or just showing up as a photographer.

Ballad of the Fool
09-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Do you have a Photographer? And a set time/date?

I was thinking of cosplaying Roxas, or just showing up as a photographer.
That's cool. (:
But as of right now:
I have no idea on basically anything. >.>
Because NO ONE seems to like answering questions.

EppyNine
09-23-2009, 01:58 AM
I'm just going to throw out a time here. 3 o'clock? That's sort of midday.

Also, I'm now going as Roxas on Saturday....I can secretly be Ven....yeah I wish.

ZFandKILover
09-23-2009, 05:00 PM
I dont think we have a Roxas or a photographer so both would be liked. Looks like Axel might just happen, im getting the coat over nighted.

Ballad of the Fool
09-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Oky. Three o'clock. Sounds good to me.
And no, I do not believe we have a photographer, but it would be lovely to have one.

Silv3rRain
09-23-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm possibly going Saturday as Sora, so if you guys have a set time/place, then I'll try to stop by, it sounds like fun. :D

ZFandKILover
09-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Axel well be happening guys! :D The wig wont be the best and i wont have the chakrams but it well be happening! I well also have a PUNK!Riku and maybe a Casual or PUNK! Xion with us. This well be Saturday.

XxEmo SasukexX
09-24-2009, 07:28 AM
I don't know if I can do X-mas Sora anymore. ~.~;;

khcosplayer523
09-24-2009, 02:15 PM
@ Silv3r omg ur sora? me too! ^^
YAAAY ROXAS COSPLAYERS. I onyl have a riku and an axel....lets have a yaoi paddle battle...or sumthing xD
YESH I WUD LIKE A PHOTOGRAPHER :3
and NYAF for me is tomorrow!!! yesh!!! all three days <333

Silv3rRain
09-24-2009, 02:51 PM
@khcosplayer Yayy! Though I may be doing more of a 'street' sora, because my mom's bugging out on me. -_-;
Atleast she's letting me go though haha :D

ZFandKILover
09-24-2009, 03:24 PM
@khcosplayer Yayy! Though I may be doing more of a 'street' sora, because my mom's bugging out on me. -_-;
Atleast she's letting me go though haha :D

Well we have a street Riku coming as well with me, Axel shall happen! my coat is here and look really good in my opinion and my 6" shoes make me 6 feet tall so tall Axel!

Blanko
09-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Since no one mentioned a place, I'm just gonna impose this on you all.

Saturday, September 26th at around 3pm at the statue of the man with his hand on an empty chair

(for example: http://sky-too-high.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-100276155 )
( http://www.flickr.com/photos/80862228@N00/2707411881/ ) I hope you're okay with this, you seem aggravated that no one mentioned a place.

Ballad of the Fool
09-24-2009, 05:24 PM
O:
Yess~.
That would be wonderful. :3
And thank you for suggesting a spot. ;3;

Oh, and I love your pictures. (:

khcosplayer523
09-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Omg I'm tall enough to be axel...I shuda been axel x3
Then we go to the KH photoshoot @3pm in the great hall after meeting up saturday?

Ballad of the Fool
09-24-2009, 06:08 PM
XD!
Hmmm. We'll meet up at three next to the statue of the man and the chair and how about we figure out where to take the shots because I don't exactly know what the "Great Hall" is/where it is. o-o;

Silv3rRain
09-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Well we have a street Riku coming as well with me, Axel shall happen! my coat is here and look really good in my opinion and my 6" shoes make me 6 feet tall so tall Axel!

Yay for street style!!
And double yay for really tall axel!!!
:DDD

ZFandKILover
09-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Wait! i cant come at 3! My friend is dragging me to a pannel! can we go at 4?

Ballad of the Fool
09-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Ah!
/:
I don't know if I can. /:
{Only because I'm not sure what time I'm being picked up at.}
If everyone else agrees to it, then sure, we can move it to four.

Blanko
09-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Yeah I'll have to be somewhere at 4:30pm. But that's just me, if everyone wants to move it to 4 then fine. I just don't think it's a good idea to change the time so late in this game.

EppyNine
09-24-2009, 09:55 PM
I have no idea where that statue is, eh I'll find it when I get there

khcosplayer523
09-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Meh I'm going to the photoshoot at 3 on saturday...any1 wana come with me?
And sadly my riku cannot go to nyaf bcuz she got sick....awww ;__;
Well its sora n axel still 8D
I still duno where to find u guys....do I pm my number or sumthing? ?__? Totally confused

Silv3rRain
09-24-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm up for whatever, but I'd rather know something that is definately set just so no one is left behind or stuck alone. Because that would suck. D:
And I second khcosplayer's question. haha

Annd also @khcosplayer that stinks that your riku got sick...hope they feel better!!

Ballad of the Fool
09-25-2009, 06:33 AM
@ Blanko ~ Very true. It wouldn't be very smart. /:

I'm sorry, but we'll stick with three because apparently I'm being picked up early. @~@;
/:

Hmmm, I'll see if I can find a map of some sort of the Javits.
And/Or we could always exchange numbers.

ZFandKILover
09-26-2009, 12:30 AM
damn...then me and my street Riku cant come most likely...-pouts-

Ballad of the Fool
09-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Okay guys! :D
TODAY IS THE DAY.

I will give you guys my cell phone number if you need to reach me.
Be sure to tell me who you are in the text or I will not answer it.
631 478 7304 (:

ZFandKILover
09-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey anybody going sunday and are up for getting somthing together?

Silv3rRain
09-26-2009, 09:21 PM
I wish I could go tomorrow. :[ But I can't. I had soo much fun todayy. :D

Ballad of the Fool
09-26-2009, 09:54 PM
:D
I had sooo much fun today. (:

The met-up didn't meet the expectation I had but whatever, lol. It was great to meet the people who came to the meet. (:

Silv3rRain
09-26-2009, 10:06 PM
@RockNRollaSkate I agree, I agree. ^_^

XxEmo SasukexX
09-26-2009, 10:12 PM
I don't know who will be there tomorrow, but I will be there as Christmastown Sora. 8D

Ballad of the Fool
09-26-2009, 10:21 PM
:D
So much fun. (:

Awesome! :D
I'll look for you.
Though, I don't know who I'll be cosplaying tomorrow, lol.

angelxamongxus
09-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Loved It Xd Hi Tori

Silv3rRain
09-30-2009, 01:53 PM
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days anyone?!?!

:DDDD

So exciteddddd.
I've got my new posterrr with it too!

:DDDD

TEH AWESOMEEE!!

Ballad of the Fool
09-30-2009, 05:12 PM
OMG.
I WANT IT.
SO BADLY.

...I'm suffering from con-withdrawl. D;
We should all have a meet up one day, maybe. XD

Silv3rRain
09-30-2009, 08:06 PM
Ditto.
I went to work the next day and I was sooooo bored...no hugs, no interesting people, no crazy wigs, no screaming fangirls, just a bunch of normal people buying groceries. -_-
Sooo boring.
My friend and I are trying to go to the Zenkaikon in November because we miss it so muchh.

We should definately have a meet-up sometime, that would be awesome. I just have to convince my mom to let me go....

Ballad of the Fool
09-30-2009, 10:22 PM
D;
I knowww, I went to school on tuesday and I just sat there like,
"...Well this #$^@ing sucks." Plus, no one at my school understands the way of a con. D;
So I wore an Axis Powers Hetalia shirt I got and everyone gave me weird looks. XD
I would love to go to Zenkaikon, but I don't think my mother would ever allow it. D;

But yesss~, a meet up would be lovely. (:
Same here with my mom.

Silv3rRain
09-30-2009, 11:18 PM
haha, My one friend wore a Yaoi shirt to school today, it was hilarious. She was telling everyone that didn't know what it meant that it meant love. XXDD I was dying. hahah

You should come to Zenkaikon it would be awesomeee. We're going to try to get my friend Craig to drive us there because he'll be 18, but I think we kind of tramatized him from NYAF hahaha You could tell your mom, 'Oh, I'm going with a bunch of VERY responisble teenagers and an adult. hahahah XDD

I think that when I turn 18 (in March) I should be allowed to do a lot more, including going into NY for a meetup XD, because I'll be an adult and I could use that in an argument with my mother hahah.
But I will still hope for more cosplaying before then. -crosses fingers- (It's such a looooong timee) ]:

Ballad of the Fool
09-30-2009, 11:43 PM
XDDD!
That would be the same thing I would tell people.

But I bet it would be awesome. XD! Was he the one who didn't like hugs? But hahaha, good luck with that. ;D But I wish I could say that, but even if she went with it, I have no way of even getting there. DAMN YOU LONG ISLAND. D; And driving law. >.> It sucks being underaged sometimes. /:
But XDDD, but Zenkaikon would be awesome.

But ohmannn~, someone is ready to take charge of the cosplay closet. XD But yeah, going to meet ups would be so much easier then. Keep pushing for the more cosplays! :D

Silv3rRain
10-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Haha Truee

That's true....There should be a rip in the fabric of space and time that gets all con-goers at the cons instantly.

Yess, my cosplay closet is wiiide open, waiting to be filled. haha I at the very least hoping to finsih Sora's full outfit by Halloween so that I can wear it then.<33 I lovee him. hahah