PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for Matrx Cosplayers for AM

Taisou
08-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Anyone out there cosplayin Matrix Characters?
I'm goin out there as Morpheus and just checkin to see if theres anyone out there playin other parts?

K_Valentine
08-08-2003, 02:43 PM
Jim wants me to be Ghost.... I might if I can.

Taisou
08-08-2003, 02:46 PM
kool. sounds good. I already know jim's plannin on being Agent smith. so.. that'll be interesting.

mochihead
08-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Ok, Taisou, I'll see if I can do that woman in the red dress.

Just for variety, of course.

*makes mental note to find blond hair & boobs before con*

Taisou
08-08-2003, 02:50 PM
LOL thanks doll.
Course, I may not need a neo to check you out! ~_^

Karisu-sama
08-09-2003, 07:52 PM
I can always bring that Trinity outfit (see gallery) to any con. It packs up nice and small. ^^

EDIT: Bike doesn't come with it. Oh well. ^^

SohjiroX
08-09-2003, 08:09 PM
hmm I have like agent outfit, with degal...ask jarod he knows. but I am going to get more guns so who knows maybe I'll do just a random person with alot of guns or just an agent.

Karisu-sama
08-09-2003, 08:29 PM
Wear dark glasses and be an agent! It's the easiest "guy costume" ever - dark suit, white shirt, tie, sunglasses. The telephone cord ear-thing can be optional; it's not a real obvious thing anyway.

mochihead
08-09-2003, 08:30 PM
YAY!!!!! TRINITY! Karisu, I LOVE YOU!!!

er *ahem* sorry about that.

oooooh - SohjiroX: A random agent....

Taisou
08-09-2003, 08:31 PM
Woohoo cosplay.mom!! I'd die to see you in that Trinity outfit!
@_@
hey the more the merrier X.

Karisu-sama
08-09-2003, 10:38 PM
So what DAY & TIME are we doing this cosplay gathering, eh? ^^
(please don't schedule same time as Kenshin gathering! - also BR gathering I bet SohjiroX would day!)

mochihead
08-09-2003, 10:45 PM
eep - good thought.

I hope not too close to the GR panel & gathering on Saturday, whenever that is. I don't think I can do miraculous blue skin scrub off or application of to turn into woman in red.

*goes back to searching for decent blond wig & boobs*

/GATHERING POST/ Ok, after looking at the gatherings list & specific requests on this thread, how's about either:
1. FRIDAY mid-morning
2. FRIDAY early afternoon or
3. SUNDAY morning

Please post your preference!

SohjiroX
08-10-2003, 05:29 AM
heheh well I wont die but I would be an army agent then....that would be funny, but yeah random agent...should seen my custom agent from fanime I call it special agent program, double coated degal with thigh holster and black vest with roled up sleeves.....but knowing me, I'm going to do something like that again but with more guns since I want to do special agent program again if I cant get a suit in time.

Dark Vision
08-10-2003, 06:09 AM
Does my Jima costume count? It looks like it popped out of the matrix. lol

Taisou
08-10-2003, 09:42 AM
Hey man it's all good. just cus people are cosplaying matrix characters doesn't mean you gotta be a specific character. Afterall, there's constantly miscellaneous cosplayers doing there own thing anyway ne?
And as for gathering times, I'm up for whatever works for everyone else. only thing Is I have to be at the GR gathering with Mochi and tetsugyu. So.. anytime before or after that, works fine by me.

katchoo
08-10-2003, 08:17 PM
love to attend also. ^_^ I'll have a trinity-inspired outfit. i would think cause of all the vinyl that a late afternoon or night gathering would be good.

Karisu-sama
08-10-2003, 08:29 PM
Oh yeah, don't run it same time as the cossplay fashion show, or Trinity will just have to be hosting the Crossplay fashion show. :p

SohjiroX
08-10-2003, 08:47 PM
....theres a sight people like to see....in anycase....in count of weapons....if anyone doesn't have one to use......I can manage to bring just enough for everyone to have one.....only one.....I think.

Taisou
08-11-2003, 07:27 AM
I'm trying to manage a Katana as my weapon instead of just carrying around some Toy Gun or something. Although it would be interesting to have both.
But dude unless everyone else here wants you to do something like that I'm pretty sure nobody here wants you to burden yourself like that.

mochihead
08-11-2003, 08:56 AM
Karisu - When IS the crossplay fashion show? I can't find any times for it on the AM website or in any of the threads here. Will it be on Saturday?

heh heh - Woman in Red don't need weapons other than her blond hair and boobs.

damn it. *goes back to looking for boobs & blond*

SohjiroX
08-11-2003, 05:48 PM
Me burden myself with bringing airsoft weapons.....heheheh no burden, thats what I am planning on doing for BR gathering. ^_)) "lock and load than unload because that clip should be empty always, so empty it into something, namely that person over there."

Catboi Blues
08-15-2003, 10:29 PM
I'd be up for it but it sounds like you already have an Agent Smith in the form of a Jim. I was Agent Smith for opening ceramonies at Ikasucon just the other week. I think that I can salvage that from my Otakon nightmare.

mochihead
08-16-2003, 12:17 AM
Catboi Blues: Oh, do it, do it! Do you know the kind of fun we can have with more than one Smith?

*heh heh* I'm glad I'm bringing up a whole bunch of cards for my camera! Yikes! All those pics possibilities!

Taisou
08-16-2003, 03:32 AM
Oh dude go for it. Think about it.... two agent smiths? Do the words... "me me me." mean anything LOL. I loved that part.

Catboi Blues
08-18-2003, 12:07 PM
*blink* I can't believe I didn't think of that. Boy is my face red. :dunce: Then I definately will have to bring that outfit with me. Hopefully by then I'll have my earpiece V.02 ready by then. :)

Tetsugyu
08-21-2003, 02:54 AM
Darn! I wish I could join you guys. There's just no costume for me. Maybe the Architech...naw...

Oh well. I'll be there for seeing Cosplay.com/Trinity/Hot/Tetsugyuhardon.org

Oh hey! You know I told Mike and Heather (Both did Trinity and Neo at AG Mixer) about the cause and they're up for it. :D

mochihead
08-21-2003, 03:30 AM
Woo-hoo! A Neo to work my wiles on! And another HOTTTT Trinity!

*imagines a whole group of Trinitys taking on Agent Smith*

yayahan
08-21-2003, 11:27 AM
Hey, I might be able to bring a perfect Neo to the con, depends if he can get off for the weekend!! Hellz yeah, Matrix costumes!!!

mochihead
08-21-2003, 02:21 PM
O_O

th.th...the perfect NEO??? *gasps* He must be THE ONE!!!

*dies*

Trinity
08-21-2003, 07:48 PM
::Brow-raise:: Now I'm considering going just to show off my Trinity. Very much considering.

mochihead
08-22-2003, 03:25 PM
::Brow-raise:: Now I'm considering going just to show off my Trinity. Very much considering.

Oh, goodness! You are fabulous! Please come to the gathering!

Whew! I think I'm going to faint with all this yummy sexiness of you all!

Mink
08-22-2003, 10:47 PM
Gah I need a trinity costume...I just cut my hair almost just like hers....I'll see what I can come up with by then....but Im broke...:(

Taisou
08-24-2003, 04:32 AM
::goes through sijures:: (or however you spell that)
OMG.... so much Trinity-ism...ism...
::dies:: Mike and heather??? YEE-HAW!!!
That heathers a hottie-and-a-half <3
and this "trinity chick" the one with the picture above... I love that pic for one... second... You already make a swet as hell trinity.. I just wanna find out if anyone has an SUV, and maybe want sto do a scene where their coming at me, (slowly, i'm clumsy) and i'm in an attack pose?
we could do all sorts of wild stuff ^^;; yeah i'm crazy forgive me.

Tetsugyu
08-24-2003, 05:27 PM
Hahaha Morpheus Vs the SUV! Hey are you gonna get some Nyquil gel caps for the red and blue pills? You should. I think I'll help you out with that prop.

Cherry
08-27-2003, 06:06 PM
._. Squee, me and another one of the Con Operations people are doing Neo and an Agent?

I'm Neeeo!

Trinity
08-27-2003, 07:49 PM
::Sniffle:: I wanna go.

Taisou
08-28-2003, 11:41 PM
Jim is thinkin of gettin me some candy stuff, I dunno what kind it is. But it's suppose to signify the pills. he thinks I should hand them out to people LOL. You take the Red Candy, You stay in Cosplay land forever. (in case they don't have blue) you take the green candy... and... well... you just take the green candy lol

Taisou
08-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Banner check.

Catboi Blues
08-29-2003, 10:33 PM
It would be cool if we got a few more Agent Smiths for the group.

But I think that the pile-up might be a bit too much. Heh.

Or whould that be cool?...

Tetsugyu
08-29-2003, 10:34 PM
That's a great idea Nate! And your banner kicks ass! OMG Who made that for you?

Taisou
08-29-2003, 10:36 PM
FL dude you KNOW u did!

Tetsugyu
08-29-2003, 11:41 PM
I did? Are you sure I knew? I can't remember. Ah well. What time are you having this gathering?

Oh shit! Who made that banner for you Nate??!

Taisou
09-03-2003, 01:42 AM
You did. And sorry about this thread people, I aint makin AM afterall.

mochihead
09-03-2003, 07:19 AM
Oh, NO! Morpheus has been captured and is lost somewhere in the Ani-MATRIX!

Calling on Trinitys, Neos, ...everyone! Please still come to the rescue of this gathering!

Catboi Blues
09-03-2003, 10:44 AM
Really sorry to hear that. Is there any way that you can at all? Just wouldn't want you to miss out like I did last year.

mochihead
09-07-2003, 05:44 PM
TIME: FRIDAY, 3:00pm
PLACE: Suggestions?

Does this time work for everyone? Also, someone please suggest a place, as I have never been to the AVI before!

Tetsugyu
09-07-2003, 08:24 PM
I suggest the grassy area behind the Pool Stage Area. But...then again the Japanese Garden is always favored by everyone. Not me though.

Richii
09-07-2003, 08:54 PM
My friend has a Per...god i know im not going to be able to get this right. forgive me. Persephone I made her. I can tell her to bring it! I'll keep checking back for time and place ^^.

mochihead
09-08-2003, 03:18 PM
TIME: FRIDAY 3:00PM
PLACE: GRASSY AREA BEHIND THE POOL

Ok, unless some major conflict comes up, here's the confirmed time & place. You can also see it on the gatherings thread.
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=17163

Richii: A Persephone? Hot damn!

Richii
09-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Yup Yup! We made it the night before Fanime. She actually wore it to Fanime when I had on ma Chii See: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=78666&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Taisou
09-11-2003, 04:40 AM
::shrugs:: I have no idea if I'll make it. I have.... certain plans I have to get ready for, and so far, the people I ordered my costume from, well parts of it anyway, havent even told me if its gone through, so far, it looks like it isn't, their over 2 weeks late!!
Anyway if I do make it there may be a chance I won't be Able to go as morpheus anyway. Which kills the whole purpose of me going to be honest. Thats the reason why I want to go.

Karisu-sama
09-11-2003, 05:44 AM
I'm pretty sure the Kenshin gathering is at 4.... it's always on the first day of a con at 4.... but I suppose it isnt TOO hard to run off and change from Trinity into Shuura :/ (I like to stay in one costume for more than an hour, really. :/ ) Well, at least I'm sure my Kenshin and Misao daughters will be ready by 4, if I get them ready before 3.

AM Chair
09-12-2003, 02:09 AM
Man, you guys are gonna be busy! Pace yourselves.....

Tetsugyu
09-12-2003, 11:55 PM
That's ok man. We'll buy you a cheap version of the costume for your Masqurade skit. We'll have to improvise with the black suit from your PulpPhantom Boba Fett costume though. Don't worry, we'll rent the suit from a place I know. We can go to Ahhhs! to get the Morpehous Jacket and Glasses for around 30 bucks, and I can handle that for ya. ;)

Taisou
09-15-2003, 02:28 AM
That's ok man. We'll buy you a cheap version of the costume for your Masqurade skit. We'll have to improvise with the black suit from your PulpPhantom Boba Fett costume though. Don't worry, we'll rent the suit from a place I know. We can go to Ahhhs! to get the Morpehous Jacket and Glasses for around 30 bucks, and I can handle that for ya. ;)

Whoa man whoa! That aint the only reason I can't go. The other is as you now know, my aol and bank account have been hacked. Plus my moms routing my ass about getting a job. I'm literally only free on the weekends and if I DON"T have a job by the weekend of AM I might be able to make it. Aside from that dude, theres really no point. Thanks for the offers of help from you and others. I just really don't wanna depend on people this time around. I feel like a Po black man. You know, can't afford the other "o" or "p" lol

Tetsugyu
09-16-2003, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I know about that stuff. -_-;; But these people need you as Morpheous dude...so don't worry about depending on me. I need you to be Taisou for Imagawa.

Basicly think of it like Total Recall. You're looking at a picture of yourself on a monitor and it keeps repeating...

Get your ass to AM
Get your ass to AM
Get your ass to AM
Get your ass to AM
Get your ass to AM
Get your ass to AM

Just like future President Arnold Brownshwager. (Bless you)

Taisou
09-17-2003, 09:27 AM
Uhm.. I think we need to talk, something just came up a the other day. And uh... I dunno if this is gonna be a positive note on making it so I can, or cannot go to AM.