PDA

View Full Version : Animagic Arrival Time?

Eurobeat King
10-03-2002, 01:24 PM
One (or two) last posts before I leave for AniM, so to everyone who's travelling there, please drive or fly safely, and we'll all have a great weekend! :D

When is everyone planning on arriving to Animagic, btw? My caravan of 7 peeps is leaving tonight (Thursday) around 10-11pm, so we should be at the AVI around 5-6am. If there's no sign of Animagic-life, we might be sleeping in the van until some form of life stirs (and maybe starts shaking the van..) :thumbsup:
See you all tomorrow!!

"Listen to Eurobeat" :skidude2:

Miaka No Baka
10-03-2002, 01:40 PM
We're planning on leaving midnightish to 1am thursday night/friday early morning. We broke record time going to AX this year most people it takes 6+ hours to get to Long beach, we made it in 4! XD so I think it might take us 5 or 6 to get to lancaster since lancaster is 1-2 hours away from long beach. ^_^; I hope the hotel may let us check in early but we've got a problem my wallet either got stolen or it decided to get lost somewhere in some mysterious portal where those lost socks go and all my CC's and everything was in there and the CC I used to reserve the room is included ;_; so I just pray that they'll let our friend use his CC to hold the room when we check in.

Miaka no Baka

Eurobeat King
10-03-2002, 01:48 PM
I think check-in time for the hotel is noon, but I'm going to try anyway when I get there, and to make sure that my reservation isn't screwed up. :thumbsup:

Last 2 years I got to AniM around 1-2pm, so this year it'll be nice to get there before the con starts..

"Listen to Eurobeat" :skidude:

Admin
10-03-2002, 02:03 PM
We'll be there around noon.

Miaka No Baka
10-03-2002, 02:12 PM
yeah at AX we got lucky we got there at 5:30am and we checked in at 5:30 am ^_^ the guy even gave us 4 keys for our room and the guy was an anime fan too ^_^ hopefully we'll get lucky again and they'll let us check in earlier, but again it all depends how many people have rooms and how many are clean etc...

Miaka no Baka

Adella
10-03-2002, 02:20 PM
Admin and I have Yuna in the car with us. She is our prisoner.

Psychotic Jei
10-03-2002, 02:34 PM
Train arrives at 1:30. So ^_^ Thats when I'll be there. Whee.

katchoo
10-03-2002, 02:41 PM
Oh....i have to work and won't be there until at least 4pm Friday. : (

Does anyone know if I have to pay for a full friday if I am just going to the Opening Ceramonies and stuff?
love,
katchoo

Tenshi
10-03-2002, 07:13 PM
I'm working on Friday too, so I probably won't be there until 6 or 7 PM ;_;. Oh well, I'm sick anyway, it wouldn't be good to be away from home that long. I'm losing my voice, so if you say something to me and I don't answer, that's why :P.

aznaphrodite
10-03-2002, 07:28 PM
I'm leaving tonight around 9 pm and it should take less than 1.5 hours to get there so I should be there by 11 pm.

See you all there!

Yuna
10-03-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Aeris
Admin and I have Yuna in the car with us. She is our prisoner.

NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

... ... ... ... ...

:razz:

Michi
10-03-2002, 11:27 PM
We're leaving at about 3-4 am Friday morning... We have to pick someone up on the way and should arrive I hope before 11 am. o.o