PDA

View Full Version : Squall pants and shoes

SohjiroX
08-09-2003, 01:33 AM
I need to know what the best type of pants would be for a squall outfit and also the shoes, I'm talking about FF8 squall mostly but if anyone knows of pants of Leon Squall that would be cool. trying to find some for a quick outfit I am planning for animagic maybe sooner for little tokyo con, if someone is willing to sell that is near me or could mail me if they are willing to sell the pants I would easily buy them, thanks.

strychnine
08-09-2003, 01:49 AM
Squalls pants seem to be a matte finish vinyl.

I would say go to some place that sells the cheap version of PVC pants, like Wal Mart.

http://www.angelfire.com/de2/finalfantasyworld/images/squall.jpg

It's kinda hard to see.....sorry ^_^

As for the shoes, just go with regular black boots and then put the little belts over them...remember you can always create belts out of foam paper...

SohjiroX
08-09-2003, 03:44 AM
cool I'll try that but I need to get a better understanding of the pants still.

strychnine
08-09-2003, 04:03 PM
What do you mean? Like how the belts and stuff are done?

DarkGunner
08-10-2003, 01:31 AM
For the shoes I wanna say they are Harley Davidson boots with the buckle shinanigan things on em'. Those can get kind of steep price wise so I think Strychnine's right about just using black boots.

SohjiroX
08-10-2003, 03:04 AM
ok thats cool, no i ment how the pants are, I need to know if there someway of having them and suc, like do I have to make them look a certain way and the boots with the belts how do they look.

Cathal
08-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Well I'm trying to put together my own Squall Costume, and I would agree that the pants will be a little tricky. I think the pants are leather, but I don't really think you'd be shelling out the money for a pair of leather pants just to sew belts into the leg. Go with strychnine's idea. The Wal-Mart pant's will be cheaper, and easier to sew. The boots are dirt easy. A pair of low cut biker boots with the buckle will cost you like $145 a pair. But a pair of black work boots will do the job easily too. I think the toughest job overall for your costume will be the jacket. I'm making mine out of a old leather jacket, and some Faux Fur. Get the Long faux fur, it gives better results.

tristasusen
09-03-2003, 01:06 PM
check hot topic or some gothic/punk store, in sure they should have pants and boots that look likes squall