PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

liivingdeadgirl
07-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Anyone else going at Midnight? My friends and I are prolly going to MacArthur. I'm going as OotP book version Tonks, my friends are going as Luna, Ginny, and random Gryffindor student.

Nekko
07-02-2009, 02:07 AM
where is this going to be? In Norfolk?

liivingdeadgirl
07-02-2009, 07:58 AM
The theater we're going too, yes. But they have midnight showings all over the place.

irkenmodelgir
07-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Yea me and my mom are going to head over to the regal in newport news for there midnight showing, i'll be there as ron, only cuz im told i kinda look like him *dosn't see it*

Gogglegirl
07-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm going to go in Stafford (okay well technically Spotslyvania...by spotsy mall)

I'll be random gryffindor student...outfit is heavily influenced by "japanese schoolgirl" Short sleeve shirt, tie short skit, knee socks....

I'm so exciteddd!!!

Jinji
07-08-2009, 01:57 PM
It's times like this I wish I was home. ;.; I haven't been able to attend any HP premiers since HBP the book came out. Ah well, hopefully this movie will still be in theatres when I get home in August. :3

Nekko
07-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Im going to the Regal near virginia center commons mall with my sister.
Ill be tonks she will be.. a muggle.

MaryRyanBogard
07-10-2009, 03:42 PM
I'll be going to the Potomac Mills AMC with a group, though I don't think we'll all be in cosplay (two or three of us- myself included- will, at least). I still have no idea which of my existing HP costumes I'm gonna wear, though (and I only have a few more days!).

liivingdeadgirl
07-15-2009, 12:55 PM
So what did everyone think?

I COULD go into a 10 page review, but won't. I will just say this - I loved it. I tried my best to look at it as being a movie, and not the book. And yes there were still things that irritated me greatly, but I thought overall, they kept the story heading where it needs to be to set up for DH. I cried, alot, towards the end...I'm sure you know why. Can't wait for the IMAX. XD