PDA

View Full Version : Lady from Devil May Cry Cosplay Tutorial

xZombie.Lolitax
07-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Does anyone know of a tutorial for Lady's weapon on Devil May Cry? I just need a guide for the rocket launchers thingy. Tips and other fun helpful stuff would be good too.

Zasiel
07-08-2009, 08:18 PM
I haven't seen a tutorial yet but if you search for bazooka or Kalina Ann in the DMC thread you'll find people who have posted progress and tips.
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=126768

I know people tend to make it out of a drain pipe & most likely foam for the rest of it as it tends to be easier to work with.
I'd recommend taking a peak at Nefeline & LaurenBANG's galleries as they have some progress pics of their (amazing) Kalina Anns.

Hope that helps a little!

xZombie.Lolitax
07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
o thank you soooo much I didn't think anyone was going to help. Thanks!!!

DarkFujin
07-09-2009, 09:51 PM
I know people tend to make it out of a drain pipe & most likely foam for the rest of it as it tends to be easier to work with.

This is what I used. Drain pipe for the base, craft foam for shape, styrofoam for the blade, dowel rods, green foam, stuff like that. I used a table leg for a handle. lol. Basically, just try to break Kalina Ann down into separate pieces (base, blade, gun trigger thingy, boxes, etc.) and focus on how to do each piece. Think about materials, construction, etc. for each piece. It's easier if you think of it as a bunch of separate pieces rather than one whole piece.

xZombie.Lolitax
07-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Thanks!