PDA

View Full Version : Cosplays for AZ 2010?

Fallain
07-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Has anyone else already gotten started on their cosplays? (Or at least planned them?)
Since it's still a bit early to be getting groups together, feel free to post here and discuss what your working on or thinking about for next year.

AZ 2010 countdown(in months form because i'm too lazy to update this on a daily basis)
10 months

Aduial
07-12-2009, 07:42 AM
It's in my signature but so far I plan at least one Ciel Phantomhive cosplay from Kuroshitsuji (I have two done and two in the works). I also have planned (some may not happen, most will):

Akari Mizunashi from ARIA
Yuki Kei from Moyashimon
Li Syaoran from Card Captor Sakura
Kinomoto Sakura from Card Captor Sakura
Sakura-hime from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Hoshina Utau from Shugo Chara!

I have groups for Akari and Kei, and a partner for the CCS cosplays. I'm alone for the Sakura-hime and Utau cosplays atm. Sakura-hime is for pre-con night though so I don't plan a group for it.

SorcererSupreme
07-12-2009, 08:52 AM
I hope to have both Char Aznable and Milliardo Peacecraft done for AZ 2010.

Other than those two anything else is still on the drawing board.

MinaUchiha2
07-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Hopefully my list won't be changing anymore. But as of now it's been:
C.C. from Code Geass R2.
Hungary from Axis Powers Hetalia.
Dark Signer Carly from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D.
Blood from Heart No Kuni No Alice.
Chapter 100 Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

wanderingdreamr
07-12-2009, 11:08 AM
So far I have:
Christie from DramaCon (third cover outfit)
Furret from the pokemon ginkja
Kim (art book uniform) and spoiler Kim from Soul Eater

Shadowoffire123
07-13-2009, 12:07 AM
I'm thinking of doing Reita (the GazettE) from their newest PV, THE INVISIBLE WALL. I already have his awesome tie. =p

Fallain
07-13-2009, 12:42 AM
I hope to have both Char Aznable and Milliardo Peacecraft done for AZ 2010.

Other than those two anything else is still on the drawing board.

I will love you if you cosplay Milliardo. Last year me and my friend were the only ones cosplaying Gundam Wing and we were both Duo (different versions) We're doing it again this year and were really hopign for some more GW love

My other cosplays besides Duo again are:
-Edward Elric from FMA (may change since i'm also doing him for AUSA and i'm not terribly fond of wearing 3 layers in the summer)
-Mr. K from Gravitation
-James from Poke'mon again even though I swore I wouldn't lol At least this year I found a Jesse
-Sandshrew (gajinka form) for when I need some comfy down time

I was debating bringing back my Simca but with all the others that are already happening I probably won't

SorcererSupreme
07-13-2009, 12:02 PM
I will love you if you cosplay Milliardo. Last year me and my friend were the only ones cosplaying Gundam Wing and we were both Duo (different versions) We're doing it again this year and were really hopign for some more GW love

I know what you mean! I was Endless Waltz Heero yesterday at Animania in Cary (Grated, a really cheap version) Because I figured, " Hey , It's a Gundam Wing character, everybody's seen GW!"

No such luck. Nobody knew who I was. LOL

Aduial
07-13-2009, 02:11 PM
I know what you mean! I was Endless Waltz Heero yesterday at Animania in Cary (Grated, a really cheap version) Because I figured, " Hey , It's a Gundam Wing character, everybody's seen GW!"

I do not recall seeing you yesterday. Granted I was running back and forth assisting in cosplay photos and I left before three. I also had little peripheral vision so I don't recall many cosplayers.

Fallain
07-13-2009, 03:13 PM

I know how you feel. .___. Duo was the least recognized (but the ones that DID recognize me flipped their $#!& and made my day) but one guy actually came up to me and was like "...nice Edward cosplay..." I was like "................WHUT?!"

I'm sad I missed Animania. I didn't know about it until literally the night before (11pmish) and all of the ones I could find were at least a 2 hour drive, which I didn't feel like doing twice a day just for a few hours at a mall :(

But are you making the mask for Milliardo? Or just the normal uniform?

Headphone Mike
07-13-2009, 10:12 PM
wait, people are already getting ready for next AZ? *headspin* i have to worry about otakon and nekocon still >.<

Fallain
07-13-2009, 11:29 PM
haha some people only go to AZ so this is all they have to look forward too.

And i'm going to Anime USA too but...no one is active in those forums so occupy my time so..ANIMAZEMENT IT IS

chevron694
07-14-2009, 12:23 PM
I met wipe out GIR again or i may do Link or Ghostbusters

MiddayIce
07-14-2009, 10:16 PM
well so far my list is just this

Planning:

roux louca - gundam double zeta (debating)
female ullaquarra - deveintart ( my friend did lady grimmjaw and talked me into this)
asuka kazama- tekken 5 ( Body suit/ gi/ black spiderweb kimono like last year)
orihime - bleach - sundress (arrancar is overdone)
dark magician girl - yu-gi-oh (if i can get the money up for this)
3 tail fish - naruto - (qubie's group does really good on the tailed beast and a friend talked me into it)

Aduial
07-15-2009, 07:38 AM
I have to add Tsukiyomi Ikuto to my list after the hilarious conversation CardcaptorKiki and I got into last night. He has to be done!

TenkanTamago
07-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Right now I'm planning for Bellossom, Venusaur, Hildegard Valentine, and maybe Madame Demona if I can find some good shots of her.

There's a whole slew of costumes I'd love to do, but we'll just have to see with those.

liivingdeadgirl
07-23-2009, 01:53 PM
By that time I will have:

Setsuna (Gundam 00) season 2 Uniform
Grell (Kuroshitsuji) shinigami
Alice (Pandora Hearts)
Break (Pandora Hearts)
Kallen (Code Geass) black knight (Maybe)

So I will bring a combination of those...maybe my Euphemia ballgown if theres a formal dance of some sort, and maybe Toph, if my Avatar group comes.

ChickenDoughnut
07-28-2009, 05:56 PM
Oh my, I'm sensing a huge up roar in Pandora Hearts, 07-Ghost and Human pokemon cosplays next year... *Gasp* Has Naruto finally starting to run out?! XP

Not complaining, I cannot wait to camera whore all cosplayers from the series above, especially Human Pokemon *hugs*

Anyway~ So my list for 2010 is now pretty much set seeing 3 of them are already finished.
For sure I'm going to do (because there already in the works)
Human Eve ~ From WallE
Calintz ~ Magna Carta
Blind Riku ~ Kingdom Hearts
Wedding Nami ~ One Piece
Kazemon/Fairymon ~ From Digimon Frontiers
Kid Chichi ~ Dragonball
Onion Knight ~ Final Fantasy Dissidia
Duke Devlin/Ryuji Otogi ~ YGO

gothicadam
07-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Im doing Rude again on friday and then Reno Saturday and Tseng on Sunday

Ulqorimiforever
08-04-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm already starting on my pokemon cosplay costume!! I'm sooo happy that I have the shoes out of the way. Thats the most pain about costumes(for me anyway) is finding the right shoes.

Himemiya
08-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Mika from the jpop group Mini-Moni in her "Crazy About You" costume
Yuni from DDR Supernova 2
Yui from K-ON! in "Don't Say Lazy" costume
Yomiko Readman from Read or Die

Kyasaren
08-06-2009, 12:17 AM
I'm thinking of doing Reita (the GazettE) from their newest PV, THE INVISIBLE WALL. I already have his awesome tie. =p

Awesome, GazettE cosplay!

For me, I need to:
Finish my GLaDOS from P0rtal
Astharoshe from Trinity Blood
And possibly Kotaro from NOIZ, the quote's I've gotten are D: and have given me seizures, so we'll see if I can make it XD

rainbowofstars
08-15-2009, 06:59 PM
After about thousands of times from contemplating, I finally agreed on my cosplays.

I am doing for AZ 2010:

Patty Thompson from Soul Eater
Anti - Spiral Nia from Gurren Lagann
Winry from Full Metal Alchemist

If I have enough time or funds I will be doing:

Jacqli from Ar Tonelico 2
AIDA Atoli from .hack//GU Triology

If not though... I still have 2011

unique_harmony4
08-16-2009, 04:37 PM
*looks at sig* *pokes sig*
how the heck did i end up with SO MUCH?!?!?
must. work. faster. >.<'

negativedreamer
08-18-2009, 09:11 AM
I havent gotten to work yet, BUT i know what I will be making/wearing...

Smoker - One Piece
Kikuchiyo - Samurai 7
Generic Bad Guy Cop - Jet Grind Radio/Jet Set Radio

Syrenrei
08-18-2009, 10:19 PM
I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. I may bring back Sailor Pluto if there is a group of Sailors- she is hardly ever done and people loved that costume. I doubt Celes will be coming out again. I may bring Jaina Proudmoore since I'm finishing her up for DragonCon.

I have no idea what to do, maybe an Amalthea from the Last Unicorn or Storm fromRainbow Brite? Hmmm. I am drawing a blank as to actual anime characters I'd like to do despite watching several series! A sailor fuku just seems sort of boring, not that I look that young anymore >.>

Himemiya
08-18-2009, 10:38 PM
I have no idea what to do, maybe an Amalthea from the Last Unicorn or Storm fromRainbow Brite? Hmmm. I am drawing a blank as to actual anime characters I'd like to do despite watching several series! A sailor fuku just seems sort of boring, not that I look that young anymore >.>

Storm would be AWESOME!! Please do that!!

Kat326
08-20-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm planning on doing Sweden from Hetalia! Though my backup is to either N. Italy, or I'll bring back Apollo Justice since he got so much love back in '09. =]

MinaUchiha2
08-26-2009, 04:20 PM
So my list went under construction a few times... changed a lot and went back a couple of times. Though I think I've figured out what I'm doing now so heres my new list.
Chapter 100 Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
Picture Drama 9 Suzaku from Code Geass.
Nomad Hungary from Axis Powers Hetalia.
Team Satisfaction Yusei from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D.
Blood from Heart No Kuni No Alice.

Aduial
08-26-2009, 07:01 PM
My list has also changed some 50 billion times, but here's my final count (hopefully):

Mizunashi Akari summer uniform from ARIA
Kinomoto Touya summer school uniform from Cardcaptor Sakura (pre-con only)
Komura Yuichi from Hiiro no Kakera (craftmanship contest)
Gilbert Nightray from Pandora Hearts
Kuchiki Byakuya Shinigami Academy uniform from Bleach
Fujimoto Kiyokazu from Kobato
Tsukiyomi Ikuto from Shugo Chara (cosplay contest skit)

ToraMinamino
08-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Currently I'm planning:
Either Haruhi or Honey from Ouran
Ion from Tales of the Abyss
Uni from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
I may change my mind about the Uni cosplay though.

Rhi
08-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Hmm... This is a bit early for me to decide, but the costumes that I want to do need to be started very early if I want them done in time. >.< So far, I have:

Zidane from Dissidia Final Fantasy
Ven from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Final Mix 2 ending Battle armor version)
Wall-E from Wall-E

Maybe I'll have one or two more... I dunno.

Syrenrei
09-01-2009, 10:34 AM
I'd really love to do some sort of group, but it seems like not a whole lot of people are planning their costumes for this yet. >.> I'd really love some sort of Sailor Moon group (so I can revisit Pluto), Rainbow Brite (I'd want to do Stormy as I mentioned before), Disney Princesses, or a fleshed-out group for a series I've seen. I'm gonna wait and see what crops up in the next few months before I finalize anything!

Scarletriptide
09-07-2009, 09:47 AM
I'm debating on going as Caeda from Fire Emblem. Still in the pre-planning stage though.

Nightflame
09-08-2009, 11:53 AM
I am cosplaying as Lolita Vincent, Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo, and Yuna from Final Fantasy 10.

liivingdeadgirl
10-08-2009, 10:02 AM
My list has changed once again. >_>

If I have them all DONE, I will bring; - Setsuna F. Seiei (Gundam 00 - Season 2 Uniform), Grell (Kuroshitsuji - Shinigami version), Break (Pandora Hearts), Allen (D. Gray Man - Crown Clown/Omega), Nia (Gurran Lagann - Timeskip), Alice (Pandora Hearts), And maybe Blair from Soul Eater.

I'm sure SOMETHING won't get done. lol

Nightflame
10-10-2009, 12:28 PM
I am looking forward to it. I am definitly going as Yuna on saturday and Lolita Vincent on friday. On sunday I am either going as samurai deeper kyo or Hakkai from Saiyuki.

Aduial
10-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Once again, I've rearranged my list. But I think it's practically set in stone at the moment. I just have to finish the last 2-3 cosplays.

Komura Yuichi (Hiiro no Kakera, craftsmanship)
Kinomoto Touya (Cardcaptor Sakura, summer school uniform, pre-con)
Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach, Shinigami Academy uniform)
Tsukiyomi Ikuto (Shugo Chara)
Kaito (Vocaloid, Magnet version)
Gilbert Nightray (Pandora Hearts)
Fujimoto Kiyokazu (Kobato)

I'm likely to cut cosplays than add more at the moment. Most likely I will cut Fujimoto, but that depends on if my partner axes bringing her Kobato.

MinaUchiha2
10-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Some of my list has changed again.... ugh *shakes fist at list* Stop changing already!
C.C. black knights uniform- Code Geass R2.
Nomad Hungary - Axis Powers Hetalia.
Chapter 100 Sakura - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
Dark Signer Carly - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D.
TYL Belphegor - KH Reborn! and
"Ed" - FMAXCinderella.

justify
10-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Here are my "definite" cosplays~ I think XD;
Gino - Code Geass R2
DS Kiryu - Yugioh 5D's
Renge - Ouran Host Club

Twittles123
10-29-2009, 04:01 PM
I will be doing perhaps

Team Fortress 2: Female scout
Dragon Ball Z: Videl Satan
Watchmen: Silk Spectre II
Maybe on the fence here Haruhi Suzumiya: Rock band version

theonlyangel77
10-30-2009, 03:16 PM
arg as long as my plans dont change...
sebastian: kuroshitsuji
gill(raven): pandora hearts
Haruhi (bunny): Ouran HHC
Brian(mascot): Family Guy
and depending on a skit from katsu, Kenshin or Inuyasha

and im sure it will change at some point! lol

Pellegri
11-03-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm definitely cosplaying as Natsuki Kuga from Mai HiME. I got all the fabric, just need to sew it all together :P.

I'm also debating doing another MegaTen cosplay and possibly a Viera from Final Fantasy XII/Tactics Advanced. We'll see :B

Craft User
11-03-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm probably doing China from Hetalia, Hisame Kuze from Fatal Frame III and the grey totoro(Gijinka) from My Neighbor Totoro.

vampirelupus
11-09-2009, 11:20 AM
I will most likely be seen the most in my Scarecrow Arkham Asylum costume, but you could also find me as The Hitcher, Vince Noir Future Sailor, The Joker or if I find the time to throw something together, Tank Girl or Flapjack (my gf would be Jet Girl or Knuckles respectively).

Sen'il Ionia
11-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm probably doing China from Hetalia, Hisame Kuze from Fatal Frame III and the grey totoro(Gijinka) from My Neighbor Totoro.

FATAL FRAME! YES! I know I'll be returning as Needlewoman from Fatal Frame III, and if it meets costume regulations (extremely iffy), I'll also be wearing Reika! I'm coming as part of a Fatal Frame boss group, so we'll have the main boss from each of the four games in the series =)

liivingdeadgirl
11-10-2009, 07:36 AM
FATAL FRAME! YES! I know I'll be returning as Needlewoman from Fatal Frame III, and if it meets costume regulations (extremely iffy), I'll also be wearing Reika! I'm coming as part of a Fatal Frame boss group, so we'll have the main boss from each of the four games in the series =)

If you were the needlewoman in the cosplay chess you were AWESOME! XD

theonlyangel77
11-10-2009, 11:39 AM
ok so its changed due to katsu :)
sebastian: kuroshitsuji
gill(raven): pandora hearts
Sai: Naruto
Kallen(prisoner Dress): Code Geass
Yoko(Teacher): Gurren

now if only it will stay this way **crosses fingers**

Craft User
11-11-2009, 04:00 PM

My daughter will be there in her Sae(Fatal Frame II) costume as well.

ShizukaKurogane
11-14-2009, 08:25 PM
Herro Mina. :3

Let's see. My AZ cosplays for this year are:

Death Note - Light Yagami
Shugo Chara! - Amulet Spade
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - Syaoran Li ( Chapter 100 cover )

I plan on keeping it to 3. xD

And I'm excited for our Tsubasa skit~

pretty_odd14
11-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm going to be going as

Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maou

Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid

Ritsuka from Loveless

Neko-chan1223
11-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Im doing lulu ffx im making mine already

Giant Alucard
12-07-2009, 02:10 PM
So far I got:

Free - Soul Eater
Tyki Mikk - D.Gray-man
Archilon Shadowheart - WoW
Kenshiro - First of the North Star

This is if I get out of work and find a room, lol!

ShizukaKurogane
12-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Good luck! I'd love to see your Free costume.

Giant Alucard
12-08-2009, 07:55 AM
I'd love to see my free costume too, lol! Everytime I finish it I'm never happy with how it looks it seems. I should have it done for katsu so it should be good.

JPPTsubomi
12-09-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm thinking about cosplaying for this con but not too sure.
It will be my first con out of Florida.

wolf_chan
12-15-2009, 11:44 PM
Well, 2010 will be my first year at AZ, I'm kinda scared since I won't know anyone and it'll also be my first time cosplaying. ;;

I'm stuck between Konata from Lucky Star or Yuki from Vampire Knight. :/
I'm leaning more towards Konata though.

XxEveillexX
12-16-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm probably doing Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi and Mikhail from Macross Frontier.

And I'll prob have Lightning in tow too now that I think about it.

XxEveillexX
12-16-2009, 07:57 PM

Aaaaaaaawesome you're bringing Needlewoman back!

theonlyangel77
12-17-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm probably doing Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi and Mikhail from Macross Frontier.

And I'll prob have Lightning in tow too now that I think about it.

please go pm liivingdeadgirl about our pannel, we would love to have Tasuki!!!
^_^

hentaigirl82
12-18-2009, 06:00 PM
I hope to finish most of these

Whitemane and draenei shaman from WOW
Elena- Street Fighter
Chrona- Soul Eater
Mithra RSE- Final Fantasy

cyriades
12-30-2009, 08:08 PM
I'll have four cosplays for AZ '10, if my 4th one works out well for Ichibancon.
Terry Bogard (classic outfit and Mark of the Wolves outfit), and Rock Howard, who both appear in the Fatal Fury and King of Fighters series. My fourth, which I should have done soon, will be Ken Masters from Street Fighter. It would be great to group up with other fighting game cosplayers!

AceTakal
01-06-2010, 04:36 PM
I'm not sure if I can make this one, but if I do this is what I have planned for atleast one costume.

Since Animazement's theme is Horror, from what I've seen of the website; I figure I'd make a horror Luffy from One Piece. Paint him up all undead and injured like and wear some ratty torn up vest and stuff. ^ ^

Nitro
01-07-2010, 12:14 AM
I'm not sure if I can make this one, but if I do this is what I have planned for atleast one costume.

Since Animazement's theme is Horror, from what I've seen of the website; I figure I'd make a horror Luffy from One Piece. Paint him up all undead and injured like and wear some ratty torn up vest and stuff. ^ ^

haha, you should do Thriller Bark Luffy, you know...the suped up Zombie version XD

Enzera87
01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Captain Harlock (The Endless Oddessy)
Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji)
Vespiquen (Human/Gijinka Pokemon)
Super Sayajin Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

KingslyGrave
01-15-2010, 05:35 PM
I'll only be going for one day to Animazement (sadly) and for the full day, I'll be going as Deidara from Naruto Shippuden.

DeusVult
01-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Props to you all that some how can manage multiple cosplays. I'm doing a MSN-04 Sazabi. I started a little late (Dec) but hopefully I'll be done around end of March early April.

Excited about my 1st Con. :skidude2:

ShizukaKurogane
01-18-2010, 01:05 PM
I now have 2 out of 3 of my cosplays done for AZ 8D

Waiting on the other one to be completed.

Rhi
01-19-2010, 08:34 PM
update:

Dissidia Zidane
Ven from Birth By Sleep
Robo Pikachu
Formal Sora
Maybe Beach Cloud
Maybe Lightning from FFXIII

delusions xx
01-20-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm doing France and / or Russia from Hetalia fer sure, though I might go as Ciel or Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji if I finish them in time ^^ Perhaps Oz from Pandora Hearts if I get it completed before May (which is, sadly, highly unlikely).

Decade
01-25-2010, 11:30 PM
um.. I'm doing Kamen Rider Decade and Double (Cyclone Joker form)for sure.
but Kuuga and Double( FANG Joker) are really iffy

MiddayIce
01-26-2010, 08:56 PM
well im trying to do

oerba yun fang final fantasy 13, sun shang xiang dynasty warriors 4 alt white outfit, Asuka kazama tekken 5 kimono. and lady uliquarra to go with my friend who is lady grimmjaw.

kristyhimura
01-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Doneish?
Drangon Ball Z - Trunks [needs a new wig]
Gundam Seed - Cagalli

Trying:
Kuroshitsuji - Ceil, Page Boy
Black Bible - Mika Ito [if i can find a bow and do the rabbit ears xD]

Rhi
01-30-2010, 11:27 AM
well im trying to do

oerba yun fang final fantasy 13, sun shang xiang dynasty warriors 4 alt white outfit, Asuka kazama tekken 5 kimono. and lady uliquarra to go with my friend who is lady grimmjaw.

Oerba Yun Fang?! Sweet! Looks like she's gonna be really awesome. :3

MinaUchiha2
01-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Hmmm my list changed so much so new post it is~! Days of things I don't know since I'm waiting on panel info so I can than put in photoshoot times which tells me when I where what. XD Mostly...
C.C. from Code Geass(R2).(Done)
Gakuen Hungary from APH.(WIP)
Chapter 100 Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.(Done)
Merry Go Round Ciel from Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler).(WIP)
Dark Signer Carly from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D.(WIP)

kristyhimura
02-18-2010, 06:48 PM
My list changed

Trunks - DrangonBall Z/GT (Need Boots, Sword, Wig)

Cagalli - Gundam Seed, Uniform. (Need Style Wig, Maybe Not)

Ciel - Black Butler - Rave Costume (Got To Find Everything)

Maybes:

Cagalli - Gundam Seed - Dress (comes with wig yay!)
Misa-Misa - Death Note - School Girl Outfit (has a wig she can make into hers)

Denshi55
02-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Joey Wheeler (Duelist Kingdom)- Yugioh
Spirit (Death Scythe)- Soul Eater
Miroku- Inuyasha
Danzo- Naruto Shippuden

Ol Faithful
03-03-2010, 08:42 AM
So far I only have Yoko Ritona ready (I still need the rifle and wig)... Not sure who else I'm making. I still have costumes from DragonCon, but it doesn't look like too many people do Marvel at AZ.

kristyhimura
03-03-2010, 01:26 PM
got evrything done srota

liivingdeadgirl
03-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Joey Wheeler (Duelist Kingdom)- Yugioh
Spirit (Death Scythe)- Soul Eater
Miroku- Inuyasha
Danzo- Naruto Shippuden

Danzo? I might just have to kill you. Theatrically, of course. =P

SaintQ
03-03-2010, 09:15 PM
See siiiig

Sebby
03-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Nekozawa and hopefully Grell Sutcliff

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-07-2010, 11:11 AM
My potential list:
Done: Black*star (Soul Eater), Perona (One Piece), Yoko Ritona (TTGL)
In Progress: Ed (FMA), Melona (Queens Blade), Lebreau (FF13), Bayonetta

Typical me bringing so many to AZ as usual. 'Netta is real iffy at this point, but I truly want that costume above all others.

Ol Faithful
03-08-2010, 01:59 PM
My potential list:

Typical me bringing so many to AZ as usual. 'Netta is real iffy at this point, but I truly want that costume above all others.

YOKO PARTY! WOOHOOOOO!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-08-2010, 06:50 PM
YOKO PARTAY! Haha! Last year staff stopped me in Yoko o_o so hopefully I'll tape myself in better and they'll be nice lol

emielli
03-09-2010, 09:48 PM
@Fallain - I'm so excited about the Duo Maxwell costume. Your profile pic looks great and I hope I run into you!

Right now, I'm planning Misa (Death Note) and Vampire Yuki (Vampire Knight - really excited about this). I might dress up as lolita one of the days, just because it would be simple. Still thinking though.

Friday - Misa?
Saturday - Definitely Yuki
Sunday - Lolita

Arlette
03-10-2010, 12:48 PM
I feel like you guys all know each other and I don't know anyone! That's what I get for not going to this con since 2003, I guess. I'm sure I wouldn't have gone this year, but they got some really great guests! I mean, Sakamoto Chika and Chiho Saito...that's pretty amazing.

ANYWAY...

I'll be doing it up old school, mostly. Sorceror Hunters as Tira Misu with my friend as Chocolate, Shiori's movie uniform from Utena for Chiho Saito (even though Kunihiko Ikuhara actually invented Shiori, but whatever!), bringing Sailor Starhealer again for Sakamoto Chika, Enma Ai with my friend as Honne Onna from Jigoku Shoujo (if they get done), and I'm desperately hoping to debut my mostly re-made OVA Lina Inverse costume...but that's also if it gets done in time. I also need a new wig for it.

Don't know what days I'm doing everything, I usually play that stuff by ear. But other than the panels and autograph sessions for the two Japanese guests I mentioned, this is going to be a strictly hanging-out and cosplaying con for me!

Do you guys know if the masquerade is usually worth going to? Last few times I've gone I've been IN the masquerade, but like I said that was a long time ago.

kristyhimura
03-10-2010, 01:43 PM
so far i know, people say the rave party is pretty nice and everything. I havent been to one, i went to az in 06 and didn't get a chance to go to the two that year. But i was there, lol.

we mite sound like we all know each other is mostly cuz we are all on the fourms and everything.

MinaUchiha2
03-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Do you guys know if the masquerade is usually worth going to? Last few times I've gone I've been IN the masquerade, but like I said that was a long time ago.

It's worth it. =3

liivingdeadgirl
03-11-2010, 10:42 AM
So it looks like my list has changed slightly. Unfortunately I won't be able to finish Allen for AZ, as I need to finish Setsuna before AZ cause I need him for a skit at AMA, which is only two weeks later, so I need to finish him so I will have time to work on the skit props.

So since I have to finish Setsuna early I will just be bringing him instead. I will have to wait to debut Allen at Otakon.

Thursday – Grell (probably....I may try and wear him again sometime during the weekend)
Friday – Xerxes Break and Nia Teppelin
Saturday – Setsuna F. Seiei, England (for the cosplay only) and Cyberpunk!Ranmao
Sunday – England

BlindCalliope
03-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Well, they can have their Yoko party, but everybody knows the GRELL party is where it's at, mang.

So yeah, add another Grell to the list. Bringing him back, but better this time. Hopefully.

And I'm only sure about two other costumes: Red Mage Viera and Germany from Hetalia.

I'll probably bring more. Just dunno what, yet.

Ol Faithful
03-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Can't we red heads all just get along? hahaha

BlindCalliope
03-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Well... as your hair -is- such a lovely shade of red, darling... I think I can make ammends~. <3

gothicadam
03-15-2010, 11:31 AM
I was gonna be a shadow heartless this year but ive decided to focus more on axel

Kungfufish
03-17-2010, 10:36 AM
So far I only have Yoko Ritona ready (I still need the rifle and wig)... Not sure who else I'm making. I still have costumes from DragonCon, but it doesn't look like too many people do Marvel at AZ.

ever thought about doing DC instead of Marvel?

Sh!bby
03-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Don't think I've posted here yet....

Me:
Alexiel (Angel Sanctuary, the artbook version that everyone does)
Seras Victoria (Hellsing Ultimate OVA/Manga version...that's the yellow one)
LADY FRICKIN GAGA (Red hooded leotard, seriously considering bringing a boombox for awesome)

Boyfriend:
Lucifer (Angel Sanctuary, also the artbook version everyone does)
Pip Bernadotte (Hellsing OVA/manga)

orangeHAL
03-18-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm definitely going to be Char Aznable in his uniform from Mobile Suit Gundam. If I can put them together in time, I may also be Scirocco or Quattro Bajeena.

MiddayIce
03-21-2010, 12:29 PM
My potential list:

PLEASE DO LEBREAU. We need her lol. seriously were doing a FFXIII specific shoot friday at 6pm it would be so cool if you did her ^_^..

Chihaku
03-21-2010, 01:07 PM
I might go as Kafei. I finished sealing all the cracks on my mask and I'm letting it dry. In the meantime, I'm going to look for a wig.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-21-2010, 11:44 PM
PLEASE DO LEBREAU. We need her lol. seriously were doing a FFXIII specific shoot friday at 6pm it would be so cool if you did her ^_^..

Cool! Consider me apart of your group/shoot. :)

MiddayIce
03-22-2010, 05:49 PM
Cool! Consider me apart of your group/shoot. :)

AWESOME ^_^. we have others commin but i know we have fang (me) Vanille (blueskysunday) and a few others as well Yay. now i can tell them we have one. NORAD is complete.. ^_^.. i cant wait now.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Yay! I really hope my costume gets finished now. (Its not that difficult) I'm doing Maqui too, but not for AZ unfortunately

Ol Faithful
03-23-2010, 03:44 PM
ever thought about doing DC instead of Marvel?

I've actually been throwing the idea of Zatanna around for DragonCon!

Heartless Grits
03-23-2010, 04:15 PM
If I have the proper funding by then, I would love to cosplay as Kamina from the "Rap is a Man's Soul" music video(green cape instead of red). Definately going as Captain Rex from the SW: Clone Wars series as a corporate office worker. Might cosplay an Org.XIII member (although not completely sure which one yet; either Roxas or Xigbar). If I can then I would definately love to go as Snow from FFXIII. Who knows, wish me luck though.

misatokibason
03-23-2010, 11:45 PM
i working on pokemon things for my son who loves it so much and well it will be fine i guess...its all for my family!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM SO MUCH

Kungfufish
03-24-2010, 02:31 AM
I've actually been throwing the idea of Zatanna around for DragonCon!
really, that's new, you must know a lot about superhero comics, I hope your costume comes out well!
When I think about it, I know more about Marvel than D.C.
I;m not too much into comics, but I was thinking about throwing in a Marvel or D.C. cosplay too.
I see that you're doing Soul Calibur, I wish my sewing skills were better b/c i'd definitely do one of the characters, loved the dreamcast version.

Tohma
03-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Too many..thats what I have for AZ

Tamaki - Ouran Host club..no not the blue blazer..no not my mad hatter..its something new and awesome and you won't know until I am there >D

Fai - Tsubasa - Flame kimono
Sakura - Tsubasa - Jade dress
Shuuhei - Bleach - Shinigami school uniform

Maybe
Eriol - Cardcaptor Sakura - Sakura in Wonderland version
Ferio - Magic Knights Rayearth
Suboshi - Fushigi Yuugi

And who knows what else...

Syrenrei
03-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Gods willing, there *may* be Rayearth group there on Saturday.

MiddayIce
03-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Well my list has changed a little. I had to drop the female uliquarra.

So now its Sun Shang Xiang alt 4 white outfit with weapon
Fang FFXIII With Weapon
Asuka Kazama Kimono
Moon Kingdom Luna self made version

ShizukaKurogane
03-27-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm not sure what my order will be, but these are the costumes as of now:

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - Chapter 100 Syaoran
Death Note - Light Yagami

Possibles:
Soul Eater - Liz Thompson
Bleach - Shinji Hirako

I need to figure things out soon r___r

And for pre-con, I'll be wearing Lolita.

misatokibason
03-29-2010, 09:28 AM
i still dont know when to do mine due to when the gatherings are

double00beaver
03-30-2010, 01:11 AM
Not really sure what I'm doing 100% but so far it looks like:

Walolita
Poke Breeder (Hooray easy costume? xD)
Draco Malfoy

MinaUchiha2
03-30-2010, 03:30 PM
My list changed from last time so this is how it is now and it should NOT change:
Gakuen Hungary from APH.
Strawberry Ciel from Kuroshitsuji.
(Maid)C.C. from Code Geass. () <- if it gets done if not, Black Knight C.C.
Dark Signer Carly from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D.
And Chapter 100 Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

misatokibason
03-31-2010, 10:12 PM
so far its in my mind for this but im not so sure...but i will know in like three weeks

Eternal Venus/Artemis (Sailor Moon) --Bigger Son--
Sailor Cosmos (Sailor Moon)
Lisa Pacifist and Yu (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
Hinata Hyuga and Kiba Inuzaka (Naruto)
Zidane (Final Fantasy 9) --Bigger Son--
Street Fighter Chun Li or Sakura (Dont know)
Jon Talbon (Darkstalkers)

MiddayIce
04-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Sorry guys i had to cut luna this year, So i will only have 3.

Sun Shang Xiang - 100%(weapons) In Progress-
Fang- 10%(weapons) In Progress-
Asuka KAzama- 100%

MajorElegance
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Hmm...not sure of my list yet, although I'm only going one day XD.

Misa Amane (Death Note)
Temari (Naruto)

And that's all I got. Don't have any cash to get a wig so meh :/ Gotta use ma own hair.

Kuro_Tsuki_Hime
04-27-2010, 03:28 PM
My Cosplays for AZ '10 are:

Friday: Kanna - InuYasha. In fact, we have almost the entire main cast. We just need a Naraku. xD

Maybe Princess Serenity for a little while. Depends on photoshoots and stuff.

Saturday: Manga Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon.

Can't wait for AZ!

misatokibason
05-04-2010, 10:41 PM
i think i got it down to this now

Pokemon Trainer/Pokemon (Pokemon)
Eternal Venus/Artemis (Sailor Moon)
Sailor Cosmos (Sailor Moon)
Lisa Pacifist and Yu (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
Zidane (Final Fantasy 9)
Chun Li or Sakura (Street Fighter IV) ***DONT KNOW YET***
Jon Talbon (Darkstalkers)

Tigress
05-05-2010, 01:32 AM
Tentative list:

Friday: Rainbow Brite and maybe Integra Hellsing or $CHILL COSTUME
Saturday: Kefka Palazzo and/or Rainbow Brite (depends on if I get in cosplay chess and with what)
Sunday: Kefka Palazzo (if they have craftsmanship on Sunday as usual) and $CHILL COSTUME

I'm waiting for confirmation on cosplay chess and the schedule before I make my final decisions.

Chill costume will be either Oboro or Fujiko Mine. It largely depends on whether my Akeginu or Lupin want their respective characters. Also debating on digging out my old Inu-Yasha costume, since both his English and Japanese voice actors are going to be at AZ.

theonlyangel77
05-05-2010, 07:12 AM
ok so its official for me since i have no more $$ to complete my other costumes:
Friday:
Kyo Sohma (AM) , Liz Thompson (Middle), Hip-Hop Sebastian (PM)

Saturday:
Hip-Hop Sebastian(AM), Bella Swan(Middle), Cyber Sebastian (PM)

Sunday:
not sure (im also bringing Gil from Pandora Hearts for a photo shoot)

justify
05-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Ok, changed a lot around due to time restraints. xD'

Friday: Gino, Code Geass. Probably going casual at night.
Saturday: Kiryu, Yugioh 5D's. May be in Gino in the morning for Geass pics idk, depends on my Anya (or how disgusted I am with my wig by then, aha). Will probably spend some time walking around in an unstyled Battler wig later at night.
Sunday: Probably nothing cosplay-related except maybe a wig - most likely an UNBEARABLY CASUAL VERSION of Hope, Final Fantasy XIII. Aka I'm just wearing my wig and maybe a band on my wrist- in any case I doubt I'll be taking Sunday too seriously- dont be mad. |D'

ShizukaKurogane
05-15-2010, 02:46 PM
OKAY So mine has changed too, now that I've gotten settled from MTAC..

I'm not longer doing Light Yagami 'cause it's gonna be way to freakin' hot r___r

SO it's looking like this:

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - Chapter 100 cover Syaoran Li

negativedreamer
05-16-2010, 07:55 AM
hey all!
im getting really excited for the con this year...

I got most of my cosplays plans set except for friday.... I am thinking Cid Highwind, but unsure weather to do the KH or FF7 version. Any input or people wanting to meet for group shots would really help my decision, so please lemme know!

Heartless Grits
05-16-2010, 06:03 PM
hey all!
im getting really excited for the con this year...

I got most of my cosplays plans set except for friday.... I am thinking Cid Highwind, but unsure weather to do the KH or FF7 version. Any input or people wanting to meet for group shots would really help my decision, so please lemme know!

Dude, go as KH version, i'mma go as Roxas. And also, r u gonna do your Jet Grind cosplay on Saturday?

airzona901
05-16-2010, 06:09 PM
For now I only have my sailor saturn and Nana osaki costume.

negativedreamer
05-16-2010, 09:02 PM
Dude, go as KH version, i'mma go as Roxas. And also, r u gonna do your Jet Grind cosplay on Saturday?

1 vote for KH friday evening then...

I was planning on wearing Jet Grind on sunday... I got One Piece the the morning, then hellsing at night.

princedraco
05-17-2010, 02:44 AM
OKAY So mine has changed too, now that I've gotten settled from MTAC..

I'm not longer doing Light Yagami 'cause it's gonna be way to freakin' hot r___r

SO it's looking like this:

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - Chapter 100 cover Syaoran Li

Kid says yay for Liz ^^ I'll be DTK at fri 2pm shoot until 7pmish :)

then battler from umineko 7pm-end

saturday- jedite from sailor moon all day

sunday- let people i meet decide who i do ^^

For now I only have my sailor saturn and Nana osaki costume.

I'll be doing Jedite all day Saturday Ms. Saturn. We should fight good vs evil lol ^^

liivingdeadgirl
05-17-2010, 09:54 AM
As usual I had stuff that won't get done, but I'm not going to stress over it. My tentative cosplay schedule is:

Friday -
Poland (9am - 1pm) and Grell (2pm - 8pm)

Saturday - Break (9am - 3pm) and England (3:30pm - 9pm)

Sunday - Sakura (10am - home)

ShizukaKurogane
05-17-2010, 11:21 AM
I need to figure out my time schedule.. I forgot what it was. @_@

MinaUchiha2
05-17-2010, 03:55 PM
With times mine is somethig like this:
Friday:
Maid C.C. (9A.M.-1P.M.) > Ciel (1:30P.M.-End of cosplay meeting) > Gakuen Hungary (than-end of night).

Saturday:
Punk SnJ Sasuke (8:30A.M.-10A.M.) > Maid C.C. (10:30A.M.-11:30A.M.) > Gakuen Hungary (11:50A.M.-12:30P.M.) > Dark Signer Carly (1P.M.-3P.M.) > Chap 100 Sakura (3:30P.M.-10P.M.) > Rave clothes.

Sunday:
Chap 100 Sakura (all day)

Rough times... changing may take more or less time. @.@

ShizukaKurogane
05-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Looks like mine will be:

Friday -
Liz Thompson ( Whenever the hell I wake up -> Whenever Mina changes into Gakuen Hungary )
Amulet Spade ( Whenever Mina changes into Gakuen Hungary -> The rest of the night. )

Saturday -
Liz Thompson ( Whenever the hell I wake up -> About 11 or so, whenever Mina changes into Gakuen Hungary )
Syaoran Li ( Whenever Mina changes into Gakuen Hungary -> the rest of the night )

Sunday -
Probably Amulet Spade, either before the Tsubasa meet or after.

princedraco
05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Looks like mine will be:

Friday -
Liz Thompson ( Whenever the hell I wake up -> Whenever Mina changes into Gakuen Hungary )
Amulet Spade ( Whenever Mina changes into Gakuen Hungary -> The rest of the night. )

Saturday -
Liz Thompson ( Whenever the hell I wake up -> About 11 or so, whenever Mina changes into Gakuen Hungary )
Syaoran Li ( Whenever Mina changes into Gakuen Hungary -> the rest of the night )

Sunday -
Probably Amulet Spade, either before the Tsubasa meet or after.

big 2pm shoot Friday for Soul Eater Liz ^^

ShizukaKurogane
05-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Yup, I know. I'll be there for the photo shoot and most likely be changing after that. ^^

Tohma
05-17-2010, 10:25 PM
I..-think- this is my schedule.

Thursday
Mukuro from Hitman Reborn

Friday
AM - Shuuhei from Bleach
Afternoon - Fai from Tsubasa
PM - Tamaki from OHSHC

Saturday
AM - Tamaki again maybe
Afternoon - Sakura from Tsubasa
PM - Eriol from Cardcaptor Sakura

Sunday
Fai from Tsubasa

Things might flop around depending on comfort. Heat + dresses or kimono = unhappy Tohma
Plus I have to work around artist alley and photoshoots I promised people.

theonlyangel77
05-18-2010, 07:06 AM
Friday:
Arrive around (or before11)
11:00 – 1:00: Kyo Sohma
1:30 – 3:30: Liz Thompson (photo shoot at 2pm stairs out front)
4:00 – 6:00: Sebastian (regular) (photo shoot at 4:30pm behind ballroom stairs)
7:30 – 9:00: Hip-hop Sebastian

Saturday
Morning – 11:00: Hip-hop Sebastian
11:30 – 1:00 France (12pm photo shoot at fountain)
1:30 –3:00 Gil (2pm photo shoot at stairs out front)
3:30 – ??? Bella (twilight fun with Taryn and Jenny lol)
??? - Raver Sebastian

Sunday
Whatever I want

negativedreamer
05-19-2010, 06:03 PM
my final schedule:

Friday evening : Pacman - should have a ghost or 2 with me

Saturday Morning - Buggy the clown.
Saturday Evening - Alexander Anderson

Sunday - Tokyo Future Police Officer - Its from Jet Grind Radio if anyone is wondering... would LOVE to get some group shots with anyone interested. I know for sure that I will have a Gum with me.

double00beaver
05-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Thursday: Waloli
Friday: Visual Kei / Possible Angel-Taka.
Saturday: Kurama (YuYuHakusho)

pandakitten
05-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Ume from Air Gear(sweatshirt version)
Gijinka Jigglypuff

Wow, only Fallain(I actually know her btw) and I are doing Air Gear characters??? There has to be some other people doing Air Gear... >_> Guess it's not as popular as it was a few years ago...

Heartless Grits
05-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Ume from Air Gear(sweatshirt version)
Gijinka Jigglypuff

Wow, only Fallain(I actually know her btw) and I are doing Air Gear characters??? There has to be some other people doing Air Gear... >_> Guess it's not as popular as it was a few years ago...

I would love to do an Air Gear cosplay (I've been wanting to for years), but I never had the time or sometimes the money to do so. I'm cosplaying as Beat from Jet Grind Radio this year though.

Syrenrei
05-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Confirmed cosplays:
Sailor Pluto- Friday
Umi Ryuuzaki (with group)- Saturday
Lady Jaina Proudmoore (old version)- Sunday

Heartless Grits
05-26-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm stuck between cosplaying as Roxas or as Xigbar from KH2. I have the keyblade for Roxas but I don't have Xigbar's guns. But Xigbar is so bad ass and I found a place that sells a good wig for him, an eye patch and this liquidy stuff to create his scars. Any recommendations?

maka_albarn
05-26-2010, 01:55 PM
I could kick myself for not posting my cosplays until the last minute.
I thought of keeping this a surpise, but I'm very excited about them I had to spill the beans. XD

Rukia (death god) - Bleach
Rukia (school) - Bleach
Mika - Durarara
and
Ciel in Wonderland - Kuroshitsuji

Not sure which days I have doing what yet...but I may do Ciel on Saturday and Rukia (school) on Sunday. ^_^

liivingdeadgirl
05-26-2010, 04:15 PM
My schedule:

Friday
Morningish - Xerxes Break (Pandora Hearts)
Afternoon - Grell Sutcliffe (Kuroshitsuji)

Saturday
England (Hetalia: Axis Powers)
...I may throw Break on again for the PH photshoot if I have time

Sunday
Sakura (Naruto: Shippuden)

....I think this is the fewest costume changes I will have ever had. XD