PDA

View Full Version : Baccano 2009!

Travel-Valenti
07-13-2009, 12:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone on cos.com would be interested in cosplaying from Baccano? I'm planning to wear Miria's dress when she's running around New York with Issac. I normally cosplay as Chane, but it would be nice to wear Miria's New York dress in the city.

Date: TBA
Time: TBA

Please reply if you're interested.

M.ichi
07-21-2009, 07:44 PM
*looks around at the lonely thread*
I've been thinking about cosplaying from Baccano! as Czeslaw Meyer~ And since NYAF I know is pretty much a definite con for at least one of the days for me, I MAY get a completed cosplay of him done??
I donno yet~

Travel-Valenti
07-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Meyer is quite simple. I actually found a newsboy hat at Forever 21 not too long ago. I'm sure if you can find a decent thrift store, you can pull it off by then. NYAF is still ways to go, so you got time.

M.ichi
07-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah, I meant it more as a worry about having too many cosplay choices and not being able to chose or not having enough time at the con to cosplay who I want to cosplay xPP But yeah, Czes's outfit is very simple, so that isn't my fear ^^

I suck at making choices...so my cosplay list for NYAF is gonna change around a bit >.<

Erudito
07-27-2009, 01:15 PM
I'll bring Dallas

(Yay for NY street fights)

M.ichi
07-27-2009, 01:44 PM
For a Baccano! fanatic, I am so stupid!!! How can I forgot that it takes place in NYC?!?!
(Well parts of it anyway).

Now that I remembered this...we need more epicness in this thread and more cosplayers/characters!!!...Baccano! cosplay in NYC is a must <333