PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Gundam Cosplayers For 2010

MiddayIce
07-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey guys well a friend of mine talked me into doing a gundam cossplay as a character i never played before.

roux louca of gundam double zeta. well needless to say i love the outfits and fell in love. and since she is from a old series not many people do them. so this is for all gundam cosplayers
ranging from char all the way up to destiny.

we are looking for you for a photo session so please respond. i could use some help ^_^
and u will all recive a digital copy of your pic as well as get to be in a video ^_^

Fallain
07-15-2009, 12:40 AM
I'll be cosplaying Duo from Gundam Wing. And i'm pretty sure my friend is bringing back her Duo cosplay too so we'll have both the series and the movie versions. :3

Rhi
07-16-2009, 03:12 PM
i'm thinking about being someone from a Gundam show... Maybe Noin from Gundam Wing, maybe one of the pilot suits from Gundam 00... who knows?! :D

Fallain
07-18-2009, 07:49 AM
I vote Noin! There isn't enough Gundam Wing love at the anime cons anymore D:

MiddayIce
07-19-2009, 12:30 AM
well i would do catherine but my husband said he isnt getting into trowas clown pants lol.

and mixing up the gundam series should be fun. ^_^ i can't wait for the photoshoot. i know i have a couple others to do but we will work the times out

Fallain
07-19-2009, 12:45 AM
lol couldn't he just wear Trowa's normal outfit though? D: I'll be burning to death in a turtleneck in summer too XD

I can't wait for this shoot anyways.

MiddayIce
07-19-2009, 09:54 AM
well thats what he said to.

i like trying to do characters that are not overly done thats probally why i love the idea of doing roux louca.

but we still need more ppl i won't be able to announce a time till its closer to animazement.

that way i can see the other photoshoot list and work around everyone schedule.

^_^ but since i am doing roux i think he was going to do camille or judau ashta

Fallain
07-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Same here, that's why I like cosplaying guys from Gundam Wing. Sure it's an old anime so not alot of people recognize us, but we're also usually the ONLY ones. That's why I'm so excited about more people cosplaying this year ^^

MiddayIce
07-20-2009, 01:04 AM
right on ^_^

Fallain
07-23-2009, 12:10 PM
My friends are working on a Heero and Quatre cosplay. I'm going to try and convince them to bring them to AZ. I might also have a Trowa...so no promises but we may have an almost complete Gundam Wing Pilots group :) 2010 will be the best AZ ever

liivingdeadgirl
07-23-2009, 01:46 PM
I will be there in a 00 cosplay of some sort. Either Setsunas season 2 uniform, or maybe Anews, maybe Neena Trinitys season 1 white outfit, or all three! Just depends on what I get done. I know I will have Setsuna finished, cause we're doing an epic skit at Nekocon and I need it for that. ^_^

Rhi
07-24-2009, 01:57 AM
I... I *might* do Trowa's clown outfit. It's all up in the air at this point, but I'm really itching to do an :old skool but not really: outfit and one that will stand out. :3

Just so you know, those of you who are wanting to do Gundam Wing specifically, I've posted a thread about cosplaying older series- like from around that time... it's also mirrored on the Animazement forum.

I THINK IT WOULD BE EPIC IF A BUNCH OF PPL DID GW- GUNDAM PILOTS VS OZ AND SUCH.

Fallain
07-24-2009, 11:46 AM
@Rhi: lol I just posted in your thread, I should have read this thread 1st. I hope you can make it as clown Trowa! Someone said they'd do it last year and wasn't able to I guess because it was just me as Duo and another Duo running around

MiddayIce
07-25-2009, 09:39 PM
that would be cool im trying to talk a friend of mine into doing catherine or puru puru from zeta gundam

SorcererSupreme
08-17-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm going to be tending to a booth in the Artist's Alley if all goes according to plan, but I can bring back Zeta Amuro Ray for AZ. :) I wanted to do some more elaborate cosplay stuff for this upcoming year, but I'm hoping to be busy making monies at this next Animazement. I promise much love for any Gundam cosplayers who visit me! :D

LanceBardock
09-24-2009, 05:43 AM
This year I wanted to do Lockon Season 2 and my friend was going to do (H)Allelujah but time money and loss of jobs got in the way. I want to do those for next year...if I have time