PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how much parking is at the hotel?

Vespaa
08-12-2003, 01:33 AM
It's the Marriot, so it might be expensive... Just wondering, my b/f and I might drive there.

lureynol
08-12-2003, 07:26 AM
You're not going to get much parking as I recall, it's a city centre hotel, but fortunatley around there are alot of garages (For the theatre goers), I'm sure when you arrive they can direct you to one

Vespaa
08-12-2003, 01:16 PM
Eh, is it safe to park in those? Anyone have any idea how much it would cost? I just don't want the car to get broken into to or anything. x.x Stressful situations.

...I haven't been down the city in years, I usually prefer to stay in Westchester. ^^;

Hopefully if I come early, I can park at the hotel... I hate trains. x.x

Oshi
08-13-2003, 01:43 AM
It's safe.

It's just very very expensive.

$103 for the weekend (52 hours) in one garage I stayed in last year.

Jezeroth
08-13-2003, 03:50 PM
GOD, would I shoot myself if I paid that much for parking. Parking at the hotel costs that much because you're parking at some of the most expensive pieces of property in the world. What you want to do is park at PORT AUTHORITY TWO BLOCKS behind the hotel. It cost me 30 something bucks for parking there during AXNY last year for the ENTIRE weekend.

Please don't blow 45 something at night at Marriot Marquis, it's just not worth it.

Oshi
08-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Well, I'm parking out on Long Island and taking the train in with TyJILDown this time :D