PDA

View Full Version : missa shinya

mikcy
08-12-2003, 01:59 AM
I thought I should ask this since I'm making it and I've been wondering it for awhile now. X.x; The attachment is a picture of Missa Shinya. Is it just me or is he wearing a skirt and a shirt? I've seen many cosplayers do this outfit. Most cosplayers with the hat make it a dress. Some make it a skirt and a shirt, but have red under the shirt, so you see red. *shrugs*So yeah, I'm just wondering if it's a skirt or a dress. o.o; I know I can make it to whatever I want it to be, but I'm just wondering. I'd perfer to do a skirt and a shirt because the dress pattern isn't that long. XD *goes off to bed >.<*

LupinSansei
08-14-2003, 03:29 AM
I'd say its a dress but your the one whos gonna be wearing it so you should do what feels comfortable. By the way why are you doing this guy?, A Kyo or Kaoru would be better. especially for an attractive girl such as yourself.

mikcy
08-18-2003, 12:28 AM
I'd say its a dress but your the one whos gonna be wearing it so you should do what feels comfortable. By the way why are you doing this guy?, A Kyo or Kaoru would be better. especially for an attractive girl such as yourself.

I like this Shinya? XD well, I AM doing indies Kyo next. o.O; *shrugs* oh well I'll just make it a dress.

LupinSansei
08-18-2003, 12:36 AM
I like this Shinya? XD well, I AM doing indies Kyo next. o.O; *shrugs* oh well I'll just make it a dress.

Well everybody has there favorites. But dont get me wrong I like um all.

Kaede
08-18-2003, 07:51 AM
It's a dress. I've seen a pic of the back of the dress, and it's just a very form-fitting figure that flares out at the hips.