PDA

View Full Version : MikomiCon 2009 KH/FF Gathering

~YRP_Paine~
07-22-2009, 11:44 PM
Hey anyone dressing up as a character of either Kingdom Hearts and or Final Fantasy lets get together and take pictures, i did it last year, though not many people showed but it was a blast! I'm planning to take my Kairi with keyblade cosplay there again since i had so much fun with it and im planning to finish my Amano Aerith. I don't know what day im going to wear them on, but if you're going as zack, cloud, tifa, or another aerith tell me so that we can dress on the same day! Same goes for Kairi. I can't wait to go, i had so much fun last year though the gaming room was too full so i didnt get a chance to play =(

*edit* Hey guys,
The gathering will be on SATURDAY September 19 at 11am head to the table area and be on the lookout for an Aerith with a flower basket and flowers in hand. As soon as eveyone gets there the quicker we can move inside away from the sun and or heat. I will be at the tables at 10:40 incase anyone wants to get there early and or to keep me company so that I won't be alone LOL I hope to see you all soon!!! Take care bai-bai! ^W^

Funkarilla
08-10-2009, 02:23 AM
Planning to bring KH Paine this year. Hope to see you there!

Tofu Prod
08-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Sweet! A gathering! I have my Cameras ready!

~YRP_Paine~
08-10-2009, 02:38 PM
oh ok cool ^^ cant wait to see you there!

~YRP_Paine~
08-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Sweet! A gathering! I have my Cameras ready!

haha ok i just hope there will be more people than last time.
So far we have a KH Paine, Zack Fair, and me as Aerith ^^
Maybe we will even get a Tifa and cloud

wtsalione
08-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Hey anyone dressing up as a character of either Kingdom Hearts and or Final Fantasy lets get together and take pictures, i did it last year, though not many people showed but it was a blast! I'm planning to take my Kairi with keyblade cosplay there again since i had so much fun with it and im planning to finish my Amano Aerith. I don't know what day im going to wear them on, but if you're going as zack, cloud, tifa, or another aerith tell me so that we can dress on the same day! Same goes for Kairi. I can't wait to go, i had so much fun last year though the gaming room was too full so i didnt get a chance to play =(

*edit* Sadly i dont know if im going to bring my kairi cosplay bc my belt ripped at the last moment and i tried fixing it, but i couldn't. Unless i find a similar belt, i wont be taking it to MikomiCon. In exchange, if i finish my amano aerith, ill try to finish the FFVII aerith. Wish me licj lol i have a month to finish lol

lol I think you can fix/find a similar belt in a month ;) definitely check hot topic hehe

~YRP_Paine~
08-12-2009, 11:04 PM
lol I think you can fix/find a similar belt in a month ;) definitely check hot topic hehe

I've tried looking for one, but i can't find any similar so far, and the one i actually found was xxs =/ i originally bought my kairi belt on ebay

StarAssassin
08-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Depending on the date I'll see if I can stop by as KH1 Sora

~YRP_Paine~
08-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Depending on the date I'll see if I can stop by as KH1 Sora

oh okay hopefully we will have the date and time figured out soon. I just want to see if we can get more people to come.

Kyte27
08-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Will be either Twilight Town Roxas or KH2 Sora for the gathering. OR, maybe, my secret KH cosplay =D

~YRP_Paine~
08-13-2009, 12:17 AM
Will be either Twilight Town Roxas or KH2 Sora for the gathering. OR, maybe, my secret KH cosplay =D

Ok coolio can't wait ^^

Okay so far we have
-KH1 Sora
-Zack Fair
-KH2 Paine
-Twilight Town Roxas or KH2 Sora
and
-Aerith/Amano Aerith/Kairi(me)

wtsalione
08-13-2009, 12:46 AM
I've tried looking for one, but i can't find any similar so far, and the one i actually found was xxs =/ i originally bought my kairi belt on ebay

not sure if it's a money issure but surely the purchase of three studded black belts could easilly be superglued to make the belt, no? I'm crazy, ignore me @_@

~YRP_Paine~
08-13-2009, 02:03 AM
not sure if it's a money issure but surely the purchase of three studded black belts could easilly be superglued to make the belt, no? I'm crazy, ignore me @_@

It's fine ^^
Hmm thanks for the idea i'll think about it the next time I go
It may just work..

wtsalione
08-13-2009, 03:06 AM
It's fine ^^
Hmm thanks for the idea i'll think about it the next time I go
It may just work..

lol I meant hot glued. I wouldn't trust superglue haha

~YRP_Paine~
08-13-2009, 11:28 AM
lol I meant hot glued. I wouldn't trust superglue haha

Yeah i know, i don't use superglue when i do cosplays lol

wtsalione
08-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah i know, i don't use superglue when i do cosplays lol

Well good luck with that, hope to see you at Mikomicon n_n

Tofu Prod
08-15-2009, 11:35 PM
This will be coming up soon. Any vendors come out to this event?

Hitomi-chan99
08-21-2009, 01:46 AM
I Will Be Twilight Town Roxas One Day And Yuna Gunner Another Day!

~YRP_Paine~
08-21-2009, 01:50 AM
I Will Be Twilight Town Roxas One Day And Yuna Gunner Another Day!

okay cool! hehe thank you ^^
it seems i will be able to go as my amano aerith but so far i havent found a belt for my kairi cosplay....

~YRP_Paine~
08-21-2009, 01:51 AM
This will be coming up soon. Any vendors come out to this event?

Im not sure but there always are

~YRP_Paine~
08-24-2009, 03:30 PM
-KH1 Sora
-Zack Fair
-KH2 Paine
-Twilight Town Roxas(2)
-KH2 Sora
-Yuna Gunner
and
-Aerith/Amano Aerith/Kairi(maybe)

okay so thats what i have so far...
umm im not completly sure if i will make it for Friday but on Saturday and Sunday i will be waiting by one of the tables with a basket full of flowers ^^ just be on the lookout for an aerith and once everyone has gathered we can go inside a theater room that i entered last year and take lots of pictures together, talk, fool around, etc and if you guys want we can also take a professional group picture together ^^ I may hand out extra flowers if i have leftovers from my basket...If you're a Zack or Cloud you'll be sure to get one from me ><

Angel-Ofire
08-24-2009, 10:20 PM
I will totally be there! Don't know as who yet, but yea! xDDDDD

~YRP_Paine~
08-24-2009, 11:31 PM
I will totally be there! Don't know as who yet, but yea! xDDDDD

okay coolio hope to see you there! ^w^

Fremen
08-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Is a gathering still happening?
If I'm there that day I want to try to swing by and get some pictures and say hi if it is.

Rin Kitsune
08-27-2009, 09:43 PM
I'll try to finish my REAL Roxas cosplay in time...if not, then I'll be Demyx :D

~YRP_Paine~
08-27-2009, 11:24 PM
Is a gathering still happening?
If I'm there that day I want to try to swing by and get some pictures and say hi if it is.

Yeah it still is i hope all goes well and i've decided to not take my kairi cosplay but im in the process of making a HT Kairi, i will use my keyblade, but it wont be perfect by then...

~YRP_Paine~
08-27-2009, 11:26 PM
I'll try to finish my REAL Roxas cosplay in time...if not, then I'll be Demyx :D

okay cool can't wait to see you there again, im hoping to get together in the same room as last year, but so that everyone knows ill be waiting outside till i believe that all the people showing up have appeared ^^

Deadlywings
08-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Hello. I'll either be Axel, Xion, or hopefully FFX-2 Paine if I finish it in time. Sorry about Kairi's belt. :(

~YRP_Paine~
08-28-2009, 02:01 AM
Hello. I'll either be Axel, Xion, or hopefully FFX-2 Paine if I finish it in time. Sorry about Kairi's belt. :(

okay coolio ^^ can't wait!

PhantomShadow
08-28-2009, 05:43 PM
I want to say I'll go to this. I never really know where I'll be or what as at what time. I'll try to make it as Roxas. : D

Rin Kitsune
08-28-2009, 05:47 PM
I want to say I'll go to this. I never really know where I'll be or what as at what time. I'll try to make it as Roxas. : D

Yeah!! Hope you make it...Oh, and I'll FOR SURE be being Vexen. My Marluxia is coming :D

~YRP_Paine~
08-29-2009, 01:54 AM

okay yay more people!!! :) I hope to see you there!

~YRP_Paine~
08-29-2009, 01:56 AM
Yeah!! Hope you make it...Oh, and I'll FOR SURE be being Vexen. My Marluxia is coming :D

Okay great I hope that we can get markuxia, vexen and axel on the same day and I hope to also be my HT Kairi that day and have a roxas and sora with me :) for sure bringing my kairi keyblade ^^

Tofu Prod
08-31-2009, 03:06 AM
This is almost here!

Tokio Amarfi
08-31-2009, 04:31 AM
Put me down as Zexion. Angel-OFiRE will be attending as Vexen. Trust me.

~YRP_Paine~
08-31-2009, 11:18 AM
This is almost here!

I know I can't wait!!!

~YRP_Paine~
08-31-2009, 12:27 PM
-KH1 Sora
-KH2 Paine
-Twilight Town Roxas(2)
-KH2 Sora
-Yuna Gunner
-Roxas
-Axel
-Vexen(2)
-Marluxia
-Zexion
-Aerith(FFVII)
-Amano Aerith
-HT Kairi

Okay this is what i have so far, if i forgot someone please tell me. Since i don't know at what time or if i will be able to make it on friday, the gathering will be on Saturday at 12. I will be around early so if you see me we can hang out together and meet up with the rest at 12. 20 minutes before 12pm i will be by the tables waiting for everyone. Once i believe everyones there we will go inside to take pictures, and do whatever ^^ I hope to see you all soon =)

sporatic
09-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Sporatic (Joint account) might go! Depends what day/time haha. If we do there would be:

Pup - Roxas
Juice - Axel
Ookami - Demyx
Nina - Namine

Rin Kitsune
09-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Okay great I hope that we can get markuxia, vexen and axel on the same day and I hope to also be my HT Kairi that day and have a roxas and sora with me :) for sure bringing my kairi keyblade ^^

Ok, it's official, I've got me as Vexen, my Marly and my Sora as well ^.^

~YRP_Paine~
09-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Sporatic (Joint account) might go! Depends what day/time haha. If we do there would be:

Pup - Roxas
Juice - Axel
Ookami - Demyx
Nina - Namine

Okay great ^^ well as I said the gathering is going to be on Saturday at noon

~YRP_Paine~
09-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Ok, it's official, I've got me as Vexen, my Marly and my Sora as well ^.^

Okay excellent news Rin :) to bad no one is going as a halloween town character ><

TheSinisterLove
09-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Please someone cosplay demyx! My friend has gifts for a good demyx cosplayer, but it can only be bestowed on demyx! or maybe his lover.... no! only demyx!

So please... if you know a good demyx cosplayer or you are one, make sure you go to this gathering!

Angel-Ofire
09-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Hello I will be attending as vexen, I have decided. He's my favorite organization member and all y'know. I've been doing it for like... Over A year now. xDDD Ever since CoM Came out, actually. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ANYWAY, besides the point. ohmai! I've digressed!

Alright that's all, see you there and have a great time everyone! <3

_MaDaMe ReD

-------------------

Be ORIGINAL! Don't Copy!

Don't Hate! Don't Stalk.

Be yourself, Forget the haters.

-------

All Eyes on me in the center of a ring just like a circus. xP

People talk about you like your famous = DesignateThis.

<3 <3 <3

Love Love Love. x3

Kyte27
09-04-2009, 02:15 AM
Well I've decided I'll be KH2 Sora in the gathering ^_^

~YRP_Paine~
09-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Hello I will be attending as vexen, I have decided. He's my favorite organization member and all y'know. I've been doing it for like... Over A year now. xDDD Ever since CoM Came out, actually. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ANYWAY, besides the point. ohmai! I've digressed!

Hey okay great glad to know you are for sure attending :)

~YRP_Paine~
09-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Well I've decided I'll be KH2 Sora in the gathering ^_^

Hey okay thank you for letting me know :D

~YRP_Paine~
09-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Hey guys,
i just saw that the street fighters tournament is going to be held on saturday at noon so incase any of you are going to go to it, i understand, and i will move the gathering's time to 10:30 or 11am what ever you guys feel is good for you. Let me know if any of you plan to go to the tournament, and what hour you'd like for the gathering to be at. Thanks

StarAssassin
09-07-2009, 04:12 PM
So is the gathering put down for sure on Sat? Cause I think I'll only be Sora either Friday or Sun since Sat I have a photoshoot as Black Star and other things ><

~YRP_Paine~
09-07-2009, 07:55 PM
So is the gathering put down for sure on Sat? Cause I think I'll only be Sora either Friday or Sun since Sat I have a photoshoot as Black Star and other things ><

Yeah i hope, well i was thinking of asking everyone which day seemed better, but no one has answered...

Hitomi-chan99
09-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Friday I Am Twilight Town Roxas, Saturday I Am Orgy Roxas And Sunday I Am Yuna Gunner!

~YRP_Paine~
09-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Friday I Am Twilight Town Roxas, Saturday I Am Orgy Roxas And Sunday I Am Yuna Gunner!

okay perfect! Since i plan to do the gathering on saturday, if you go as orgy roxas then ill get all the orgy members together ^^

Rin Kitsune
09-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Hey guys,
i just saw that the street fighters tournament is going to be held on saturday at noon so incase any of you are going to go to it, i understand, and i will move the gathering's time to 10:30 or 11am what ever you guys feel is good for you. Let me know if any of you plan to go to the tournament, and what hour you'd like for the gathering to be at. Thanks

I MIGHT wanna go to it, but I'm not sure. In any event, even if you don't move the time for the gathering, I'll still go to the gathering haha. It'll be me as Vexen(as you know), my Marluxia and my Sora

~YRP_Paine~
09-10-2009, 05:47 PM
I MIGHT wanna go to it, but I'm not sure. In any event, even if you don't move the time for the gathering, I'll still go to the gathering haha. It'll be me as Vexen(as you know), my Marluxia and my Sora

okay perfect thank you!!!

Rin Kitsune
09-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Not a problem Kairi ^.^

EDIT: Ok, you say you can move it to 11 right? That'd work perfectly for my group and I if you can do that. A couple of us wanna go to the show, and we have a photo shoot at around 1ish.

~YRP_Paine~
09-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Not a problem Kairi ^.^

EDIT: Ok, you say you can move it to 11 right? That'd work perfectly for my group and I if you can do that. A couple of us wanna go to the show, and we have a photo shoot at around 1ish.

yes i was planning to move it to 11 ill be there early so yeah look for an amano aerith!

Rin Kitsune
09-10-2009, 06:44 PM
yes i was planning to move it to 11 ill be there early so yeah look for an amano aerith!

Ok awesome ^.^ see ya there!

~YRP_Paine~
09-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Ok awesome ^.^ see ya there!

Okay I can't wait!!!!!!

ita_chibi
09-11-2009, 11:31 PM
so is there a set time and place?

~YRP_Paine~
09-12-2009, 01:26 AM
so is there a set time and place?

Yes I'll say it right here and at the front of this form, the gathering is going to be SATURDAY September 19 at 11:00am those who can make it come and those who can't, I understand. I will be outside by the tables at 10:40 I'm still not sure if ok wearing my amano aerith or my regular aerith that day, jut be on the lookout for an aerith with a flower basket an flowers in hand :) I hope to see you all soon

Tofu Prod
09-12-2009, 12:57 PM
*sigh, I'll be out of town for business when this hits *cry Whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Until what time is this ANIME EVENT held till?

~YRP_Paine~
09-12-2009, 02:09 PM
*sigh, I'll be out of town for business when this hits *cry Whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Until what time is this ANIME EVENT held till?

aww D;

umm im not sure, anyone can come by and say hi, maybe take a few pics and leave. It doesnt have an ending time, you can leave whenever you wish

Hitomi-chan99
09-12-2009, 05:27 PM
okay perfect! Since i plan to do the gathering on saturday, if you go as orgy roxas then ill get all the orgy members together ^^

Cool! I Will Have Some Orgy Friends With Me! I Will Stay As Roxas As Long As I Can Before Changing Into Ritsuka So When Pixs Are Done I Am Cool!

Angel-Ofire
09-13-2009, 02:12 AM
I will be attending as vexen and I have a special assitant, Zexion and Also as a Bonus,

I'm dragging that no good pedo-Leech Axel along also ;)

I WILL see you there :)

~YRP_Paine~
09-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Cool! I Will Have Some Orgy Friends With Me! I Will Stay As Roxas As Long As I Can Before Changing Into Ritsuka So When Pixs Are Done I Am Cool!

okay ^^

~YRP_Paine~
09-13-2009, 09:25 AM
I will be attending as vexen and I have a special assitant, Zexion and Also as a Bonus,

I'm dragging that no good pedo-Leech Axel along also ;)

I WILL see you there :)

ahh i cant wait to see you all there!!! ^W^

oyahime
09-16-2009, 12:03 AM
I WISH I had my cosplay ready! But my Yuna (gunner) and other KH/FF (see signature) cosplays are all on hold because I just got jumped into a cosplay group and right now they're focusing on Naruto and Death Note so Ino, Shippuden Sasuke (SnJ), and Misa-Misa have been taking up ALL my time! But I wish you guys all the best and I'm bringing my camera so maybe I'll stop by and take some pictures! Just look for the SnJ Genin Sasuke (without the wig because it STILL hasn't come yet D=< ) and feel free to say hi to me or ask me to take your picture! =DDD See you this weekend!

~YRP_Paine~
09-16-2009, 03:39 PM
I WISH I had my cosplay ready! But my Yuna (gunner) and other KH/FF (see signature) cosplays are all on hold because I just got jumped into a cosplay group and right now they're focusing on Naruto and Death Note so Ino, Shippuden Sasuke (SnJ), and Misa-Misa have been taking up ALL my time! But I wish you guys all the best and I'm bringing my camera so maybe I'll stop by and take some pictures! Just look for the SnJ Genin Sasuke (without the wig because it STILL hasn't come yet D=< ) and feel free to say hi to me or ask me to take your picture! =DDD See you this weekend!

aww too bad =( i would have loved to see a KH2 Leon!
okay feel free to do so ^^
hope to see you there!

~YRP_Paine~
09-19-2009, 02:28 AM
I don't know how many of you at going to see this but tomorrow there will be two gatherings for thouse who can't make it, one at 11am and another at 3ish I might run a little on the 11am one since I have something to do. I will repeat this at the gathering

rikkuchan01
09-19-2009, 04:04 AM
im going as rikku (thief) ffx-2 and im bringing a friend as rinoa

~YRP_Paine~
09-19-2009, 11:42 PM
im going as rikku (thief) ffx-2 and im bringing a friend as rinoa

Yeah i saw you guys but since only 2 people showed up, i first moved it, then cancelled =/
things didn't go as planned